• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:42
CEST 05:42
KST 12:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9975 users

Personality Mafia! - Page 70

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 87 Next
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 19 2011 18:20 GMT
#1381
On August 20 2011 03:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
Keep in mind the one he's claiming can confirm his claim is someone who's neck was being measured for a noose last night. And we're basing today's lynch wholly on one of the NKs...totally ignoring the fact that only 2 people were killed last night instead of 3.


wat?

sandroba is only being measured for the noose based on WHAT I AM TELLING YOU GUYS. So you think I am scum and I'm preparing to bus sandroba and that Palmar is town and that...wat??
wat
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 19 2011 18:24 GMT
#1382
I don't know what to think. I'm rereading before I commit a vote. I DO know that Palmar pushed hard to get bum lynched, and seemed genuinely suspicious of him...I mean, him bussing his mate is obviously a possibility, but it didn't feel like that to me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 19 2011 18:26 GMT
#1383
Oh wow derp

There are 3 bodies. I guess I thought there were only 2 nks because one looks like he was blown up from a hatter or something...but yeah, 3 bodies.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
August 19 2011 18:32 GMT
#1384
Hmmmm, this seems pretty straightforward:

##Vote: Palmar

Everything that RoL said makes sense and is pretty much in line with what I was thinking reading through all this. Curu isn't going to trade for one town, especially when it puts his team in a position where mafia's KP is in danger of being lowered. It would be much better for them to play it safe and try to mislynch today, than pull some crazy stunt to get a townie lynched but lose one of their own members at the same time.
you gotta dance
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 19 2011 18:33 GMT
#1385
VE is your logic that bad or are you scum?

I didn't think sandroba would be derp enough to try to save Palmar but (no offense) you aren't sandroba.
wat
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
August 19 2011 18:34 GMT
#1386
On August 20 2011 03:12 kitaman27 wrote:
. If your name is not included, its probably because you are bad.

Eligible Candidates:
Not Pandain


-.-
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 19 2011 18:36 GMT
#1387
On August 20 2011 03:34 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2011 03:12 kitaman27 wrote:
. If your name is not included, its probably because you are bad.

Eligible Candidates:
Not Pandain


-.-


I'm always open to bribery.

Also, I'm getting a clear anti-town feeling from those ignoring my plan.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
August 19 2011 18:37 GMT
#1388
On August 20 2011 03:12 kitaman27 wrote:
One of the biggest hits to town morale is a successful red check. As the town already has identified the lynch target, it completely shuts down discussion for 48 hours. As a proven scumhunterkitaman, it is clear to me that we need to continue to generate activity.


This is the only part of kita's huge mayoral post I have any interest in. It's obviously part of kita's role to try to guide the town a bit, but his last idea went absolutely nowhere and I have no interest in a mayoral campaign at this point, especially when there is a list of people 'allowed' to be candidates, picked by someone we aren't even sure is town.

But this little piece is good advice. We need to keep up the discussion and conversation. So......

Scumread time! Everyone list the top 5 players that are currently leading your scumdar.

1. Palmar/Curu
2. Ghrur
3. VE
4. Node?
5. Scamp?
6. Pandain? (I think he's out of banhammers, and lied when he said he had infinite)

PS: I think Kitaman is GMarshal
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
August 19 2011 18:39 GMT
#1389
I'm claiming mafia.
Computer says mafia
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
August 19 2011 18:39 GMT
#1390
On August 20 2011 03:36 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2011 03:34 Pandain wrote:
On August 20 2011 03:12 kitaman27 wrote:
. If your name is not included, its probably because you are bad.

Eligible Candidates:
Not Pandain


-.-


I'm always open to bribery.

Also, I'm getting a clear anti-town feeling from those ignoring my plan.


LOL

4 of the people on your list don't even have a page worth of posts in this thread yet.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
August 19 2011 18:40 GMT
#1391
On August 20 2011 03:39 Palmar wrote:
I'm claiming mafia.


silly palmar when will you realize that mafia is not a town role.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
August 19 2011 18:43 GMT
#1392
yo curu, you're still my nemesis.

Just a random question, do you actually think that your spamming and shutting down everyone is helpful for town? I was pretty happy about you creating a pro-mafia atmosphere and then ranting about creating a pro-town one.

Also, yo mr. traitor, you should claim openly in the thread so my scumbuddies don't shoot you tonight.
Computer says mafia
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
August 19 2011 18:43 GMT
#1393
On August 20 2011 03:39 Palmar wrote:
I'm claiming mafia.


I take it you have a message for us from the scumteam then?
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 19 2011 18:44 GMT
#1394
On August 20 2011 03:39 tnkted wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2011 03:36 kitaman27 wrote:
On August 20 2011 03:34 Pandain wrote:
On August 20 2011 03:12 kitaman27 wrote:
. If your name is not included, its probably because you are bad.

Eligible Candidates:
Not Pandain


-.-


I'm always open to bribery.

Also, I'm getting a clear anti-town feeling from those ignoring my plan.


LOL

4 of the people on your list don't even have a page worth of posts in this thread yet.


Exactly, by calling them out to run for mayor, it forces them to contribute. Perhaps you are incapable of comprehending my genius plans.

On August 20 2011 03:39 Palmar wrote:
I'm claiming mafia.


On August 14 2011 06:56 kitaman27 wrote:
Role claim scum: -100
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 19 2011 18:46 GMT
#1395
On August 20 2011 03:43 Palmar wrote:
yo curu, you're still my nemesis.

Just a random question, do you actually think that your spamming and shutting down everyone is helpful for town? I was pretty happy about you creating a pro-mafia atmosphere and then ranting about creating a pro-town one.

Also, yo mr. traitor, you should claim openly in the thread so my scumbuddies don't shoot you tonight.


Nope, but it's better than the useless inactivity and refusal to do anything of half the people in this game.
wat
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 19 2011 18:47 GMT
#1396
I have realized that my reads are going in the wrong direction now though and I need a thorough re-read, so thanks for killing Mig I guess. No idea why you guys would hit him when I pretty much openly claimed I was Watching him to try to keep him alive.
wat
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
August 19 2011 18:47 GMT
#1397
On August 20 2011 03:46 Curu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2011 03:43 Palmar wrote:
yo curu, you're still my nemesis.

Just a random question, do you actually think that your spamming and shutting down everyone is helpful for town? I was pretty happy about you creating a pro-mafia atmosphere and then ranting about creating a pro-town one.

Also, yo mr. traitor, you should claim openly in the thread so my scumbuddies don't shoot you tonight.


Nope, but it's better than the useless inactivity and refusal to do anything of half the people in this game.


yeah, but in what way does that constitute a pro-town atmosphere?
Computer says mafia
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 19 2011 18:53 GMT
#1398
It doesn't. I'm not even close to a perfect player and I have my own faults and annoyance got the better of me at how the game was going.

If you wanna continue giving me tips on Town play come talk on Skype.
wat
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
August 19 2011 18:54 GMT
#1399
we can't actually discuss the game in PMs
Computer says mafia
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 19 2011 18:56 GMT
#1400
Sure you can, scum players are allowed to communicate with each other.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 87 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings56
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 169
PiLiPiLi 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3544
ViBE136
Bale 29
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm205
Counter-Strike
taco 585
Other Games
summit1g7057
JimRising 590
WinterStarcraft471
C9.Mang0281
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1015
BasetradeTV180
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP115
• davetesta29
• practicex 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1120
• Shiphtur429
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
6h 18m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
8h 18m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 18m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 18m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.