• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:36
CEST 03:36
KST 10:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9694 users

Personality Mafia! - Page 69

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 87 Next
Node
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2159 Posts
August 19 2011 16:20 GMT
#1361
It's worth noting that Palmar was in the "PM circle" with VE (who I still think is scum) and Jackal (who has been conspicuously quiet and non-opinionated lately).
whole lies with a half smile
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
August 19 2011 16:20 GMT
#1362
I'm not even going to pretend to be able to read Palmar. However his smurf screamed scum early on and nobody picked up on it.

On August 14 2011 01:10 BarBaPoPPa wrote:
I don't think we should link the roles to alignments, if that was the case the game could be half-broken by just forcing mass-claim on day one, don't even need to claim the actual roles, just the names.

I don't think Ver/Incog would've balanced the game in a way that allowed it to be easily broken like that, so for now it probably should be ignored.

Only scum would say this. If I find a way to break a game so town wins I'm doing it.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
August 19 2011 16:24 GMT
#1363
On August 20 2011 01:20 Node wrote:
It's worth noting that Palmar was in the "PM circle" with VE (who I still think is scum) and Jackal (who has been conspicuously quiet and non-opinionated lately).

I am in no PM circle with Palmar. VE has contacted me but I have never talked to Palmar nor has VE mentioned him to me. And if we were all scum wtf would we need a PM circle for?
Life can only kill you once.
Node
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2159 Posts
August 19 2011 16:39 GMT
#1364
*shrug* It was VE saying he talked to both of you. My thinking was he just needed an excuse to say he was discussing things with people and let slip who his scumbuddies were.

Upon re-reading your posts the disconnect looks genuine, so I'll lay off for the time being.
whole lies with a half smile
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
August 19 2011 16:41 GMT
#1365
I get the case on palmar but wtf is up with sandroba scum, curu please explain.

##Vote palmar
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 19 2011 16:42 GMT
#1366
I need to go over it in my head first. I'll explain if I can convince myself.
wat
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
August 19 2011 16:55 GMT
#1367
On August 20 2011 01:42 Curu wrote:
I need to go over it in my head first. I'll explain if I can convince myself.

Shouldn't be hard. You're easily convinced.
Life can only kill you once.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 19 2011 17:02 GMT
#1368
Palmar has gone radio silent now. wtf
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
August 19 2011 17:15 GMT
#1369
On August 19 2011 12:05 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2011 12:04 Mig wrote:
I laugh every time I see BC call barundar bartundar. Even when having a convo with him in irc BC will call him bartundar non stop.


he will always be bartundar to me

haha well I don't mind by being mixed up with the best simpsons character
Bartundar
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
August 19 2011 17:31 GMT
#1370
On August 20 2011 02:15 Barundar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2011 12:05 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On August 19 2011 12:04 Mig wrote:
I laugh every time I see BC call barundar bartundar. Even when having a convo with him in irc BC will call him bartundar non stop.


he will always be bartundar to me

haha well I don't mind by being mixed up with the best simpsons character

wait what he isnt calling you hansmolemanar
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
August 19 2011 17:49 GMT
#1371
On August 19 2011 23:07 Palmar wrote:
you actually think you can somehow wifom or spam your way out of this when I flip green?

Your role is green?
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
August 19 2011 17:52 GMT
#1372
On August 19 2011 20:34 Palmar wrote:
Just so it's clear.

I do not have a visiting role, this entire thing is bullshit.

I am flamewheel, I control the smurf, and... that's it.

Alright, well whether or not Mig is a tracker/watcher doesn't matter. It's straight up one of you are lying. After losing a mafia last night it would be stupid to lie to just get one of you killed, and since it's impossible for you to visit someone with no power it means you have to be lying about that.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
August 19 2011 17:55 GMT
#1373
On August 19 2011 20:25 Curu wrote:
I thought I couldn't make it any more obvious Mig was being Watched tonight. Palmar visited him. Mig is dead. Palmar is scum.

To further elaborate. Since Curu was watching mig, and not tracking palmar he would know everyone who visited him that night. Since it was only Palmar we know one of them is lying, and my bet would be on the guy who got tracked to Mig's.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 19 2011 18:00 GMT
#1374
What are the chances that Curu is the one that is lying? There's no evidence that says he's being truthful except for a dead body...and the dead body was there before Curu's claim. Isn't it just as likely that Curu is the one that's lying about tracking Palmar?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
August 19 2011 18:10 GMT
#1375
On August 20 2011 03:00 VisceraEyes wrote:
What are the chances that Curu is the one that is lying? There's no evidence that says he's being truthful except for a dead body...and the dead body was there before Curu's claim. Isn't it just as likely that Curu is the one that's lying about tracking Palmar?


If Curu is lying, we'd find that out the instant Palmar died. Are you suggesting that Curu is exposing himself as mafia just to net ONE town kill?

I wasn't on the lynch VE wagon before, but comments like this make me seriously suspicious.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 19 2011 18:12 GMT
#1376
Keep in mind the one he's claiming can confirm his claim is someone who's neck was being measured for a noose last night. And we're basing today's lynch wholly on one of the NKs...totally ignoring the fact that only 2 people were killed last night instead of 3.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 19 2011 18:12 GMT
#1377
[image loading]


The Day Three Mayoral Race
Do you have what it takes?


Ladies, gentlemen, and BC, I am proud to announce the next step in my revolutionary campaign: The Day Three Mayoral Race! Day one elections are a thing of the past. Earlier I mentioned how important the acquisition and management of information is to a successful town. After an in depth analysis of the game of mafia, it can be concluded without a doubt that a day three mayoral election is vital to this process.

One of the biggest hits to town morale is a successful red check. As the town already has identified the lynch target, it completely shuts down discussion for 48 hours. As a proven scumhunter, it is clear to me that we need to continue to generate activity. By holding a mayoral election, it allows candidates to share their ideas and provides additional information by analyzing the connections that are made.

[image loading]


Those who wish to run for mayor must simply declare their candidacy in the thread. The following criteria must be discussed by all candidates:

1) How will you lead the town to victory?
2) What or who are the biggest problems preventing the town from achieving this victory?
3) Do you like broccoli?

Why run for mayor, you ask? The town needs a leader. A person we can trust and then later blame when things go horribly, horribly wrong. In addition, you will be the recipient of a fancy monocle and top hat.

[image loading]
Disclaimer: Mr. Peanut not included


We all can't be the person that leads the town to victory. Remember, the true heroes are the ones that make their voices heard through a vote (*Rolls eyes). As a result, I've taken the time to list the following people who are eligible to run. If your name is not included, its probably because you are bad.

Eligible Candidates:
kitaman27
Youngminii
Flamewheel
Barundar
Mr. Wiggles
Sandroba
Node
jackal58
syllogism
Curu
RebirthOfLeGenD

I have no doubt Ver and Incognito approve of this election. In fact, to make things easier for them, make sure to place all votes in the voting thread using the following format: ##Vote Player. Good luck to all candidates, the town is counting on you!
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 19 2011 18:14 GMT
#1378
Hey - I'm in PM contact with Palmar...and he has sensitive information. I'm just trying to look at all the options here - anyone who just sheep-votes at this point is suspicious.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
August 19 2011 18:17 GMT
#1379
On August 20 2011 03:00 VisceraEyes wrote:
What are the chances that Curu is the one that is lying? There's no evidence that says he's being truthful except for a dead body...and the dead body was there before Curu's claim. Isn't it just as likely that Curu is the one that's lying about tracking Palmar?

Watching Mig, there is a huge difference. If curu claimed he tracked Palmar he has an out, namely someone else killed Mig and he just followed Palmar there. That isn't the case.

On top of which, look at Curu's purpose, what does mafia stand to gain? They kill Palmar, an apparent "green" and sacrifice one of their own. Okay, stupid plan since Curu just becomes Vigi bait tonight, or BCS, the lynch for tomorrow. At the end what have the gotten out of it? A dead palmar in exchange for a mafia after having just lost one. It's a terrible trade.

They could both be mafia, but Palmar wouldn't be a player you would sacrifice from your team for some town cred, on top of which Curu would have to keep up his fake claim which can easily run into contradction, IE: Curu watches me, sees no one visits but actually I was medic protected. Curu is caught lying, we kill him. The better way to "bus" a teammate is with analysis, that way there is no expectations of you that can easily blow up in your face.

With the given information both of them being town is actually impossible, unless there is like a poisoner/mind controller role on the mafia who interacted in a really awkward way last night.

TL;DR OCCAM'S RAZOR.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
August 19 2011 18:19 GMT
#1380
On August 20 2011 03:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
Keep in mind the one he's claiming can confirm his claim is someone who's neck was being measured for a noose last night. And we're basing today's lynch wholly on one of the NKs...totally ignoring the fact that only 2 people were killed last night instead of 3.

I see 3 people dead, and one modkill, unless I am missing a vigi claim.

Also what the fuck are you even trying to say with this post?
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 87 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings93
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 135
Sharp 54
Bale 32
Dota 2
monkeys_forever558
NeuroSwarm195
League of Legends
Doublelift4793
Counter-Strike
taco 477
Other Games
summit1g7476
JimRising 497
C9.Mang0364
ViBE154
ToD81
kaitlyn0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick700
BasetradeTV157
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 131
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP90
• poizon28 38
• davetesta25
• Adnapsc2 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1190
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
8h 24m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
10h 24m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 24m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 24m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Patches Events
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.