• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:19
CEST 03:19
KST 10:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9354 users

Personality Mafia! - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 85 86 87 Next
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-08 01:53:28
August 08 2011 01:52 GMT
#21
Edit: Oh lol. I see my name now.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-08 02:56:39
August 08 2011 02:53 GMT
#22
thanks for the invite but I rather obs. I wouldnt mind getting a role list etc so I can follow along.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
August 08 2011 04:43 GMT
#23
when will this start?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
August 08 2011 05:19 GMT
#24
On August 08 2011 13:43 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
when will this start?

This. I will be traveling most of this week, and will likely not be able to make it online at all during that time.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
August 08 2011 05:23 GMT
#25
The game will start mid this week, whenever we finalize the mechanics and roles (not yet completed).
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
August 08 2011 06:43 GMT
#26
Signups are closed, due to limited space. Anyone who is not on the player list but wanted to get in on this game has priority for PYP Interesting when I host it (as long as you are a proven active player). Just send me a PM so I don't forget. Apologies if I missed you on invites.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
August 08 2011 21:06 GMT
#27
I'm mildly disappointed by the lack of serial killers in this game :-P
Moderator
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
August 08 2011 21:37 GMT
#28
On August 09 2011 06:06 GMarshal wrote:
I'm mildly disappointed by the lack of serial killers in this game :-P


How do you know that? *Sharpens knives*
you gotta dance
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
August 08 2011 21:53 GMT
#29
On August 09 2011 06:37 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2011 06:06 GMarshal wrote:
I'm mildly disappointed by the lack of serial killers in this game :-P


How do you know that? *Sharpens knives*

I didn't see one in the OP, and now I realize that it has yet to be filled out *derp*
Moderator
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
August 08 2011 21:54 GMT
#30
Yeah Gm, how do you know? *Checks watch and looks at wiggle's chair*
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-08 22:02:54
August 08 2011 21:59 GMT
#31
On August 09 2011 06:54 tnkted wrote:
Yeah Gm, how do you know? *Checks watch and looks at wiggle's chair*

Oh, crap, time to roleclaim, I'm Qatol the God of the Mafia Forum, I know the exact setup before everyone does and can play despite not being on the player list (why do you think it filled out at 29, rather than the traditional 30?)

EDIT: I just skimmed the front page looking for the word "serial killer", I blame the sleep deprivation, I wasn't being *deliberately* stupid...
Moderator
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 08 2011 22:11 GMT
#32
On August 09 2011 06:59 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2011 06:54 tnkted wrote:
Yeah Gm, how do you know? *Checks watch and looks at wiggle's chair*

Oh, crap, time to roleclaim, I'm Qatol the God of the Mafia Forum, I know the exact setup before everyone does and can play despite not being on the player list (why do you think it filled out at 29, rather than the traditional 30?)

EDIT: I just skimmed the front page looking for the word "serial killer", I blame the sleep deprivation, I wasn't being *deliberately* stupid...


Watch out though...he has the power to dayvig people who put a 'u' after the 'Q' in his name...
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
August 08 2011 22:14 GMT
#33
On August 09 2011 06:59 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2011 06:54 tnkted wrote:
Yeah Gm, how do you know? *Checks watch and looks at wiggle's chair*

Oh, crap, time to roleclaim, I'm Qatol the God of the Mafia Forum, I know the exact setup before everyone does and can play despite not being on the player list (why do you think it filled out at 29, rather than the traditional 30?)

EDIT: I just skimmed the front page looking for the word "serial killer", I blame the sleep deprivation, I wasn't being *deliberately* stupid...

Psh I don't play in games without being on the player list. And why does everyone think the Qatol role is related to me running the forum? I am still hoping to be a suicide hatter! Or something relating to reading the rules! It is still my crowning triumph dammit!
Uff Da
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-08 22:37:02
August 08 2011 22:36 GMT
#34
Will the roles only revolve around people who are playing in this game or mafia in general. Will roles be related to alignment?
Ver
Profile Joined October 2008
United States2186 Posts
August 08 2011 23:46 GMT
#35
On August 09 2011 07:36 Pandain wrote:
Will the roles only revolve around people who are playing in this game or mafia in general. Will roles be related to alignment?


Has nothing to do with people playing. Every/almost every personality will either be someone on the mafia quiz or a newer player whom everyone should be familiar with anyway. Roles have nothing to do with alignment.

Naturally nobody can get their own personality.
Liquipedia
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
August 08 2011 23:55 GMT
#36
On August 08 2011 14:23 Incognito wrote:
The game will start mid this week, whenever we finalize the mechanics and roles (not yet completed).


Hmm. I'll likely be gone till Saturday at least. If this is a problem, then /out. Otherwise I'll see you guys then.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
August 09 2011 00:03 GMT
#37
On August 09 2011 08:46 Ver wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2011 07:36 Pandain wrote:
Will the roles only revolve around people who are playing in this game or mafia in general. Will roles be related to alignment?


Has nothing to do with people playing. Every/almost every personality will either be someone on the mafia quiz or a newer player whom everyone should be familiar with anyway. Roles have nothing to do with alignment.

Naturally nobody can get their own personality.


Do we automatically become village idiot if we get ourselves :D
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
August 09 2011 00:42 GMT
#38
You are Mr. Wiggles! You are a dashingly handsome, clever, and witty fellow, who basks in the adulations and acclaim of all he meets. If you are accused of being scum on Day 1, your alignment will be that of town, however if you make it past Day 1 without being called scum, you will become a member of the mafia! Nonsensical, isn't it? As well, you love puzzles and riddles, so you may create some for yourself to solve, if you get bored.
you gotta dance
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
August 09 2011 01:10 GMT
#39
how did this already fill up /replace
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
August 09 2011 01:11 GMT
#40
oh its an invite
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 85 86 87 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 163
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 467
Bale 50
League of Legends
Doublelift4514
Other Games
summit1g9131
JimRising 562
ViBE235
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick676
BasetradeTV189
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 104
• Light_VIP 9
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1122
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 41m
Patches Events
13h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 41m
OSC
21h 41m
OSC
1d 10h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.