Anyone you want.
...
As long as it's not me.
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
chaos13
Canada885 Posts
On July 21 2011 11:01 Jackal58 wrote: Show nested quote + On July 21 2011 10:36 chaos13 wrote: On July 21 2011 09:49 Palmar wrote: On July 21 2011 09:10 chaos13 wrote: .....should I? /in target acquired. You tunnel me, I'll tunnel Jackal. For the sake of any and all detective roles in this game, I sincerely hope you do not end up with a gun. Who the hell do I get to tunnel??? ![]() Anyone you want. ... As long as it's not me. | ||
|
Nisani201
United States1400 Posts
| ||
|
redFF
United States3910 Posts
| ||
|
Curu
Canada2817 Posts
| ||
|
Curu
Canada2817 Posts
| ||
|
redFF
United States3910 Posts
I'd like to play with you again and get even curu! | ||
|
sandroba
Canada4998 Posts
| ||
|
Curu
Canada2817 Posts
| ||
|
Nisani201
United States1400 Posts
| ||
|
deconduo
Ireland4122 Posts
| ||
|
bumatlarge
United States4567 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Foolishness
United States3044 Posts
On July 22 2011 14:17 bumatlarge wrote: put me in as a replacement please ![]() What a bum | ||
|
redFF
United States3910 Posts
| ||
|
Varpulis
United States2517 Posts
10 days without mafia is 11 days too long. | ||
|
Palmar
Iceland22634 Posts
Cause I want someone to compete with me in spamming. | ||
|
redFF
United States3910 Posts
| ||
|
Curu
Canada2817 Posts
| ||
|
Curu
Canada2817 Posts
/in | ||
|
redFF
United States3910 Posts
| ||
|
Lanaia
Canada1142 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|