• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:08
CEST 00:08
KST 07:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9217 users

Pick Their Power Mafia 2 - Page 147

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 145 146 147 148 149 Next
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
August 07 2011 18:13 GMT
#2921
Man I knew Curu picked my role that's why we tried to kill him night 1.

*shakes fist at Wiggles*
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
August 07 2011 18:20 GMT
#2922
NISAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANIIIIIIIIIIIIII
[image loading]
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
August 07 2011 18:24 GMT
#2923
I like how nisani's "penalty" could mod confirm his alignment
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
August 07 2011 18:25 GMT
#2924
Similarly, chaos13's penalty makes him show up red in alignment checks, how awful for mafia
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
August 07 2011 18:26 GMT
#2925
On August 08 2011 03:25 syllogism wrote:
Similarly, chaos13's penalty makes him show up red in alignment checks, how awful for mafia


Yeah any penalties like that were never gonna happen. We would just change them in the event that they needed to be implemented.
DropBear
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia4437 Posts
August 07 2011 18:27 GMT
#2926
So syllogism saved himself Night 1 with his roleblock?

How did the roleblocking on Mafia kp work?
Sucker for nostalgia
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 07 2011 18:32 GMT
#2927
I love how Nisani didn't even use his role. And picked the most useless thing for Kurumi, rofl.

Also wut, Wiggles saved me? I was a terrible save . But I love you man.

How did you guys know I created Foolishness's role?
wat
DropBear
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia4437 Posts
August 07 2011 18:33 GMT
#2928
Oh and what were the answers to the hallows riddles?
Sucker for nostalgia
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 07 2011 18:34 GMT
#2929
And I guessed kitaman created my role because he was so sure that I was the Role Thief (and even went looking for my breadcrumbs which I forgot about) when sandroba pressed me. Which is why I was sure kitaman wasn't Mafia. But Drop killed him anyways lol.
wat
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 07 2011 18:36 GMT
#2930
And WOW.

bum's action: shoots bum

bum never ever lie to Town again holy shit. If I wasn't so convinced already Drazerk was Mafia your lie that you did something to Drazerk could have lost the game for Town. wtf were you thinking
wat
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 07 2011 18:37 GMT
#2931
Yay gg.

Sorry to my role creator for never silencing anyone. If it wouldn't have gotten me in trouble, I would have probably used it on whoever annoyed me the most. As you guessed, I created your role Curu. I was kinda freaking out on day two when I realized you had gathered all three hallows thinking that you had stolen Jackal's role. Speaking of the hallows, what were the puzzle solutions and did anyone ever guess them?

As for the game, I'm not sure Jackal's role claim as Harry Potter was the best idea. Sure, Vold is probably going to get lynched early as town, but a 1:1 trade doesn't seem very beneficial since your death was pretty certain after his flip. Distributing all three items to town was kinda a sticky situation, since after jackal's death three townie were somewhat confirmed. Any purpose behind that role restriction Foolishness or were you just trying to troll? :p

The mafia traitor role was pretty unfair. Considering Palmar led to the deaths of 3 of his scum buddies, I can see how it would be pretty frustrating from the mafia perspective. The fact that there was an extra scum kinda made up for it, but there were just too many power roles to make the game very balanced. Maybe a tighter leash on role submission for a future game would help things out.

Thanks for hosting deconduo and Eiii! ^_^
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-07 18:39:29
August 07 2011 18:38 GMT
#2932
On August 08 2011 03:37 kitaman27 wrote:
Yay gg.

Sorry to my role creator for never silencing anyone. If it wouldn't have gotten me in trouble, I would have probably used it on whoever annoyed me the most. As you guessed, I created your role Curu. I was kinda freaking out on day two when I realized you had gathered all three hallows thinking that you had stolen Jackal's role. Speaking of the hallows, what were the puzzle solutions and did anyone ever guess them?

As for the game, I'm not sure Jackal's role claim as Harry Potter was the best idea. Sure, Vold is probably going to get lynched early as town, but a 1:1 trade doesn't seem very beneficial since your death was pretty certain after his flip. Distributing all three items to town was kinda a sticky situation, since after jackal's death three townie were somewhat confirmed. Any purpose behind that role restriction Foolishness or were you just trying to troll? :p

The mafia traitor role was pretty unfair. Considering Palmar led to the deaths of 3 of his scum buddies, I can see how it would be pretty frustrating from the mafia perspective. The fact that there was an extra scum kinda made up for it, but there were just too many power roles to make the game very balanced. Maybe a tighter leash on role submission for a future game would help things out.

Thanks for hosting deconduo and Eiii! ^_^


Believe it or not, most of the roles were heavily nerfed already lol. Most of the submissions were OP as fuck

Mafia KP formula was 1KP for GF and .5KP for goons.
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 07 2011 18:47 GMT
#2933
I still want to know how Foolishness knew I created his role :O. I specifically didn't mention anything about the TLPD stuff so he wouldn't know I created his role, then I could steal it and out him without activating my penalty.
wat
Varpulis
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States2517 Posts
August 07 2011 18:51 GMT
#2934
w00t we won.

See guys, i wasn't bullshitting about my incredibly convenient role.

so amber did visit sandro the night he died?

For fun, the super important info that i was promising come morning was this:

-kita killed heist
-dropbear killed heist
-drazerk killed heist

one was true. kita was dead and drazerk seemed more like scum than dropbear.
For he is the Oystermeister, lord of all the oysters.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 07 2011 18:56 GMT
#2935
lol I hate you deconduo. Make me a miller and frame me for not one, but two kills :p
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
August 07 2011 19:05 GMT
#2936
On August 08 2011 03:56 kitaman27 wrote:
lol I hate you deconduo. Make me a miller and frame me for not one, but two kills :p


<3
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 07 2011 19:12 GMT
#2937
Mafia QT please!
wat
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
August 07 2011 19:14 GMT
#2938
On August 08 2011 04:12 Curu wrote:
Mafia QT please!


Oh yeha, forgot:
http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/A2hWBbVUpiBD
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
August 07 2011 19:39 GMT
#2939
On August 08 2011 03:36 Curu wrote:
And WOW.

bum's action: shoots bum

bum never ever lie to Town again holy shit. If I wasn't so convinced already Drazerk was Mafia your lie that you did something to Drazerk could have lost the game for Town. wtf were you thinking


Um what the fuck are you talking about? I said I tried to shoot drazerk, and I got roleblocked. I'm still not exactly sure how everything went down, but everything I claimed in thread is what I did, and everything I did I claimed in thread. Please read the conversation deconduo and drazerk had, this is rather insulting.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 07 2011 19:41 GMT
#2940
On August 08 2011 04:39 bumatlarge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2011 03:36 Curu wrote:
And WOW.

bum's action: shoots bum

bum never ever lie to Town again holy shit. If I wasn't so convinced already Drazerk was Mafia your lie that you did something to Drazerk could have lost the game for Town. wtf were you thinking


Um what the fuck are you talking about? I said I tried to shoot drazerk, and I got roleblocked. I'm still not exactly sure how everything went down, but everything I claimed in thread is what I did, and everything I did I claimed in thread. Please read the conversation deconduo and drazerk had, this is rather insulting.


My bad if you did then, but the Google spreadsheet shows you tried to shoot yourself. And then before you got lynched you said you actioned Drazerk, when deconduo had you down as shooting yourself.

Led to a wtf moment because if you and Drop had both actioned Drazerk he would've been dead or unable to commit his kill.
wat
Prev 1 145 146 147 148 149 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech147
SpeCial 95
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 320
MaD[AoV]31
910 26
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 482
Counter-Strike
fl0m4303
Fnx 603
minikerr8
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox502
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4210
Liquid`Hasu553
Other Games
summit1g6211
FrodaN628
C9.Mang0230
Trikslyr12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV251
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream16
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• davetesta0
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21473
Other Games
• Shiphtur789
• imaqtpie782
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 52m
Patches Events
17h 52m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.