• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:06
CEST 08:06
KST 15:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9224 users

Pick Their Power Mafia 2 - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 149 Next
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
July 25 2011 03:19 GMT
#361
So, we know you're Wolverine, now what?
you gotta dance
heist
Profile Joined April 2011
United States720 Posts
July 25 2011 03:20 GMT
#362
I think there is a good chance Harry Potter is scum.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
July 25 2011 03:22 GMT
#363
So his alignment check can be used during the day, correct?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
July 25 2011 03:22 GMT
#364
If you are town aren't mafia just going to now kill you tonight YM?

How many KP does the mafia have?

I don't see it in the op.
Moderator
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
July 25 2011 03:22 GMT
#365
He must be.

"Be aware-- Voldemort has disguised himself as a member of the town and is trying to collect the items, same as you!"

This can only be a fabrication or a lie from a bastard mod. I choose to believe the former. It's okay ON, your death will not go in vain.
lalala
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
July 25 2011 03:22 GMT
#366
Lol he gave the wand back.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
July 25 2011 03:23 GMT
#367
I agree with Harry potter likely being scum, but also that I don't agree with that shot. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That was kind of pointless imo, and in no way shape or form does it make you town.
heist
Profile Joined April 2011
United States720 Posts
July 25 2011 03:25 GMT
#368
I fully support a day vig shooting Jackal.
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
July 25 2011 03:26 GMT
#369
I never said it confirmed me as town. Look, if he flipped scum (mole) then I would be the closest to being confirmed in this thread. If not, hey well I claim my role at least and we stop all this nonsense discussion. Also, we now know it's very likely that jackal is scum.

Besides, I'd rather use all my abilities and die early than not getting to use any and dying of natural causes (a Day 2 lynch most likely lol).

That's it for my motives. The question is, what do we do now? All my abilities are at town's disposal btw (besides the first obviously).
lalala
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
July 25 2011 03:27 GMT
#370
Ugh, first I have redFF being a hero in Vigi mafia and shooting someone in the first hour of vigi mafia, and now I have this?

Ugh, whatever. youngminii is probably scum, because he, you know, KILLED A TOWNIE ON THE SPOT.

##Vote youngminii
Enjoy your day.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
July 25 2011 03:29 GMT
#371
to be fair i did shoot the gf.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
July 25 2011 03:32 GMT
#372
On July 25 2011 12:29 redFF wrote:
to be fair i did shoot the gf.

That's true. But it was still a shock nonetheless.
Enjoy your day.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
July 25 2011 03:42 GMT
#373
When can your alignment check be used?
you gotta dance
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
July 25 2011 03:59 GMT
#374
I'm going to ignore your silly policy vote Nisani, I don't have time to deal with people who don't look at facts.

There's quite a bit of information to be learned by killing off jackal. This all revolves around the fact that if jackal is scum, then the entire scum team would know about the items.

1. Drazerk may be either very well versed in Harry Potter lore and good at guessing, or is scum.

+ Show Spoiler +
On July 25 2011 10:08 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2011 10:06 sandroba wrote:
Btw, I've got a pm from the host saying I've found an old stick in my attic, and I can give it to someone. It's not part of my role. Did anyone got anything similar?


Its a harry potter game it's probably one of the hallows or some rubbish... someone's role is going to be Voldemort now isn't it?

On July 25 2011 10:13 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2011 10:07 OriginalName wrote:
SAND GIVE IT TO ME NOW


Ok lets consider for a moment... apparently both Voldemort ( Presuming the scum Godfather ) and harry potter ( Some random townie bonus role? ) are searching for the hallows.

It could be very possible this is an additional win condition for scum / town and we should NOT give them out so willingly.

On top of this stick = wand = KP. We don't want to give away that power so willingly.

Notice how he tries to spin it so that Voldemort looks bad and Harry Potter looks good.

On July 25 2011 10:17 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2011 10:14 OriginalName wrote:
On July 25 2011 10:13 Drazerk wrote:
On July 25 2011 10:07 OriginalName wrote:
SAND GIVE IT TO ME NOW


Ok lets consider for a moment... apparently both Voldemort ( Presuming the scum Godfather ) and harry potter ( Some random townie bonus role? ) are searching for the hallows.

It could be very possible this is an additional win condition for scum / town and we should NOT give them out so willingly.

On top of this stick = wand = KP. We don't want to give away that power so willingly.


Remember this, roles were made before alignments were handed out, that said, Townies could have scum roles and Scum could have Townie roles.


so your claiming Voldemort but townie?

Either way I doubt that both roles would be in the game and the game being based around harry potter as a player's choice.

The bold part is a HUGE scum slip. The post before this, he said "Voldemort is probably scum and Harry is probably town". Straight away, he changes his mind? Trying to paint ON in a bad light.

In any case, this is all speculation. I can check him but I wouldn't go ahead and kill him.


2. Jackal is almost definitely scum.

+ Show Spoiler +
He counterclaimed. He added a line to the role PM that made sure ON is scum. I am guessing he (and his scum team) decided that since sandroba was about to give ON the wand, Jackal had to step in and they were willing to bank on the fact that no one would actually kill ON yet without more information. There is no way Jackal can be town, his role PM directly states that ON is scum. In fact, the only way Jackal's story makes sense is if ON flipped mole.

On July 25 2011 11:01 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2011 10:56 Nisani201 wrote:
There is probably a Snape, and in that case we should wait the whole Harry Potter/Voldemort thing out until Snape claims.

From the Day post
Headmaster Albus Decondore stood on the roof, facing Seveiii Snape and the Death Eaters acompanying him. Decondore knew what was coming next

If there is a Snape I don't see that happening.


I am content with my Mason role. It's similar enough to the last PTP game. Except this time I don't have to post all thos goddamned annoying smileys.

If you have an item keep it. I will not ask for it.

This is not a clue game and Jackal knows that. Jackal is not stupid. Jackal is using the possibility of a Snape role to delay his AND ON's death, since he knows when ON dies and flips green, he's fucked.


3. Heist is very likely non-mafia.

+ Show Spoiler +
As I said, mafia would know about the Harry Potter/Voldemort role. In that case, this doesn't make sense:

On July 25 2011 10:16 heist wrote:
Harry potter lore: the person with all 3 hollows can not die.

ON do you have one too because you are severely hinting that you do.

However, ON later goes on to say that he's 95% sure he knows Heist's role. He doesn't know the alignment though.


That's all I got for now.

Basically, the best way to proceed the game as of this point is to kill Jackal. If anyone has a day Vig, I'd suggest you use it now so that we can use the information to direct our lynch.

@Mr. Wiggles: I asked deconduo but he hasn't replied yet.
lalala
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
July 25 2011 04:06 GMT
#375
ebwop: Ignore that Snape part, looks like Jackal was arguing that there would be no Snape. In any case, lol @ how he doesn't ask for the item. Why would you not ask for the item? What can that possibly do for you? Oh I know, artificial TOWN CRED.
lalala
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
July 25 2011 04:06 GMT
#376
RedFF, how much do you read/watch Harry Potter?

Also, I'm wondering YM, because if you can use it today, it might be best to fire it off, and then WIFOM about your kill/protection.

That's assuming you're town of course.
you gotta dance
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
July 25 2011 04:09 GMT
#377
I would be in support of a YM or Jackal lynch.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
July 25 2011 04:14 GMT
#378
On July 25 2011 13:06 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
RedFF, how much do you read/watch Harry Potter?

Also, I'm wondering YM, because if you can use it today, it might be best to fire it off, and then WIFOM about your kill/protection.

That's assuming you're town of course.

erm i've read the books and seen all the movies except the new one, so average i guess?
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
July 25 2011 04:30 GMT
#379
On July 25 2011 13:14 redFF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2011 13:06 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
RedFF, how much do you read/watch Harry Potter?

Also, I'm wondering YM, because if you can use it today, it might be best to fire it off, and then WIFOM about your kill/protection.

That's assuming you're town of course.

erm i've read the books and seen all the movies except the new one, so average i guess?


So...
On July 25 2011 10:41 redFF wrote:
Can the Elder Wand be used at any time or only at night?

How did you know the "stick", or "wand" was properly called the Elder Wand? (That's the first mention of it by that name in the thread) This leads me to believe you're in contact with Jackal or one of the role creators of ON/Jackal
you gotta dance
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
July 25 2011 04:33 GMT
#380
On July 25 2011 13:30 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2011 13:14 redFF wrote:
On July 25 2011 13:06 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
RedFF, how much do you read/watch Harry Potter?

Also, I'm wondering YM, because if you can use it today, it might be best to fire it off, and then WIFOM about your kill/protection.

That's assuming you're town of course.

erm i've read the books and seen all the movies except the new one, so average i guess?


So...
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2011 10:41 redFF wrote:
Can the Elder Wand be used at any time or only at night?

How did you know the "stick", or "wand" was properly called the Elder Wand? (That's the first mention of it by that name in the thread) This leads me to believe you're in contact with Jackal or one of the role creators of ON/Jackal

I wouldn't go that far, I've read the book once and watched the movies once (besides the most recent one) and even I know the Elder Wand is one of the Hallows.
lalala
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 149 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1197
910 107
Snow 94
Hyun 81
NotJumperer 55
Bale 33
Noble 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto258
League of Legends
JimRising 614
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King155
Other Games
summit1g6416
Coldzera 724
WinterStarcraft434
C9.Mang0278
PiGStarcraft169
NeuroSwarm134
ViBE21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick559
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 40
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2239
League of Legends
• Rush1113
• Lourlo1064
• Stunt369
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 54m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 54m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 54m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.