• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:20
CEST 15:20
KST 22:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War465.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7911 users

Closed Casket Mafia - Page 54

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 73 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 08 2011 08:14 GMT
#1061
If you're actually town chez... then this list was incredibly good on night 1.

On June 30 2011 06:07 Chezinu wrote:
So is this what we have so far?

RebirthOfLeGenD
ilovejonn
GMarshal
sandroba
Amber[LighT]
LSB
deconduo
Caller
Palmar
BloodyC0bbler
Fishball
Radfield
Chezinu
VisceraEyes
Scamp
GGQ
Jackal58
Kurumi


But I don't think you are town
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 08 2011 11:25 GMT
#1062
On July 08 2011 08:07 Ace wrote:
soon.

™
Computer says mafia
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 08 2011 11:33 GMT
#1063
I went to sleep, my bad.


Day ?
[image loading]




Chezinu, Vanilla Townie has been lynched


Send in your Night Actions now. Night 5 will end tonight at 8 PM ET assuming I get all night actions in on time.

Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 08 2011 12:06 GMT
#1064
Np Ace, thanks.

Someone needs to write a book on how to read Chezinu.

Ilovejonn/JeeJee is going down tomorrow. I don't care who dies tonight, he's the one that gets lynched.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 08 2011 12:09 GMT
#1065
Amber/Citi.zen you should probably leave your opinions before this night is over. JeeJee has made it quite clear that I am the one he's going to try to paint as mafia to seal the win, so one of you guys will likely die tonight.
Computer says mafia
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 08 2011 12:17 GMT
#1066
I feel like a boss now .
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
July 08 2011 14:12 GMT
#1067
4 Players left. 1 Mafia?

3 will be alive tomorrow, it's going to be lylo for us.

JeeJee or Palmer.... It's hard to really say JeeJee is scum so it would have to be the person playing his role from the start. I'm going to go through some of ILJ's posts...
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
July 08 2011 14:14 GMT
#1068
JeeJee, what exactly is your role name?
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
July 08 2011 14:49 GMT
#1069
Oh wow very nice palmar..

Well, here's what's going to happen. I am going to vote for palmar tomorrow, and palmar is going to vote for me.

Whoever of Amber/citi is left will decide the game with their vote.

Now, I can't change what has been said in the past. Certain things ILJ has said, while true, were phrased in a very suspicious way. For example, the first thing that comes to mind is how he phrased that he knew Scamp's body was gone -- he said something like "I get lucky sometimes". To me that reeked of a not-well-thought-out fake role. While kind of true, it was phrased really poorly, so I can't blame you at all for suspecting me. Likewise, immediately the plan I thought of for today's day was the following:
Lynch Palmar -- if he's telling the truth, we can easily lynch chezinu after since there's no 'night' as such
If he's lying, we just nailed a mafia, and gg.

But I didn't mention it because obviously I am a high candidate for suspicion and that would make me more suspicious if anything a la "nice try mafia", all the while it's completely true.

If there's any doubt in your mind that I'm not mafia, then let me make the best case I can against Palmar. Not even sure what I'm going to find yet since I didn't really expect this but I'll do my best. If there's no doubt whatsoever, and you'll lynch me no matter what I say, then I'm not gonna bother and ggwp Palmar, looks like I subbed in to a bad place :<

So, amber/citizen, would you seriously consider a case made by me or dismiss it as ramblings of a mafia?

@Amber, my exact role name is Forensic Scientist. Any and all question I will be happy to answer, hopefully much clearly than ILJ.
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 08 2011 14:59 GMT
#1070
This is so fucking weird.

Accusing you based on something you did not say, but subbing into end-game is probably really, really hard, especially as mafia.

And yes, the window to confirm me came and went with LSB shooting Kurumi, now we cannot lynch me and still lynch you. Whoever is left alive will just have to hammer it. I think I've played very pro-town this entire game, probably the only scum that got caught on an attempt at analysis was me accusing Sandroba.

I don't know, with you in (I think you are a stronger player than ILJ) the entire thing gets turned upside down. And we had ILJ pretty much figured out.

But yes, what will happen is that the remaining person of citi.zen and amber will hammer it. I'm voting for you as soon as day breaks.
Computer says mafia
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
July 08 2011 15:05 GMT
#1071
Well, like I said earlier it'll be an uphill battle for me. You don't really have to do much to get amber/citi to suspect me, since that ship has sailed.
With that said though, feel free to accuse me based on whatever ILJ has said (no matter how weird it is) since we're the same person as far as you're concerned. Maybe I can shine a light into what exactly ILJ meant and why it sounded scummy and how I would have phrased it instead since I am now him -.^
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
July 08 2011 15:07 GMT
#1072
I will be travelling most of the day today. If I am alive tomorrow I will go through the thread over the weekend.
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
July 08 2011 15:47 GMT
#1073
Hold on I think I'm looking at this game all wrong...
Palmar if it's all the same to you don't hammer your vote on me right away.
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 08 2011 15:51 GMT
#1074
why not?
Computer says mafia
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
July 08 2011 15:53 GMT
#1075
Listen, if a single townie votes for someone other than a mafia, it's insta-loss, right? What do you have to lose by waiting for a bit? I am not hammering my vote on you right away anymore so calm down for a bit. I need to re-read the thread first...
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 08 2011 15:56 GMT
#1076
On July 09 2011 00:53 JeeJee wrote:
Listen, if a single townie votes for someone other than a mafia, it's insta-loss, right? What do you have to lose by waiting for a bit? I am not hammering my vote on you right away anymore so calm down for a bit. I need to re-read the thread first...


You can re-read the thread. I have done it more than once, always reaching the same conclusion that ILJ was scummy as hell. He's gotten by on the fact that he confirmed LSB, which is pro-town, but not enough to clear him.

I am town and I am voting for you, take all the time you need to re-read, defend and cast your vote, but I'm voting for you.
Computer says mafia
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
July 08 2011 16:03 GMT
#1077
Listen I don't have time to make a full case yet because I haven't read the thread, but consider citizen's claim, that went into effect right after the janitor (http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Janitor) died. What bugs me is his involvement in sandroba's (confirmed mafia) lynch, but how much of an involvement was it really? I don't know 100% that's why I have to re-read.

From my point of view, if you're hellbent on mashing a vote, you're leaving it up to town to decide (if you're mafia) -- this doesn't really seem to be how 3 people lylo plays out. Usually mafia convinces one townie to vote for the other then jumps on it.

Maybe I can't even convince myself of this suspicion in which case I'll vote for you since I know I'm townie, and we'll see what happens.

All I ask you is to wait, can you do that please? Especially if amber dies tonight.
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
July 08 2011 17:32 GMT
#1078
If I live tomorrow I I'm going to vote for JeeJee. The convenience of the actions that have led up to now never actually confirmed him as being town. His role is not a forensic scientist, it's a forensic scientist.

On July 03 2011 08:37 ilovejonn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2011 22:56 LSB wrote:
I claim Jack of All Trades
Caller is lying

Night 0
I Protected BC, trying to see if someone would snipe him. Nothing happened

Night 1
I used a Mimic Action on RoL. Mimic allows me to target a player and mimic whatever action they did the previous night.

I found out from Ace that if I mimiced a mafia, I would mimic the mafia kill action in addition to any night actions.
So what I did was Mimic Rol to himself. If Rol was mafia he'd shoot himself. If he wasn't, he wouldn't. It was a free role check + vig hit.

What happened was that I mimiced Rol trying to shoot someone, and also I mimiced Rol trying to investigate a dead body.

This proves that RoL was the Mafia Coronor

My two ways of verifying this claim is in thread is
1) I claim that I shot Rol Night 1, no one else has claimed the shot.
2) I breadcrumbed Rol's coroner claim in case he would have tried to use it. + Show Spoiler +
On June 30 2011 23:13 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2011 18:31 Kurumi wrote:
Oh also,I am up for killing any fucking Coroner who shows up tomorrow. You can go to hell. The probability You're Scum Coroner are as high as Sea Towers in Gdynia.

I support this, for my own reasons.

Oh and ##Vote: RebirthofLegend


Night 2
Because Caller said that he was going to shoot BC, I decided to use my Watch action on BC.

Guess what I saw? Only one person visited BC last night, and that was Caller.
##Vote: Caller

I'm going to confirm this claim to be true. LSB is not scum, nor am I. The plan I had today since we lynched RoL, was to check his dead body to confirm if Fishball was actually Cop or not, thus confirming him and myself as town. However, my plan wasn't really necessary as it seems like someone could reveal roles on Day posts, and I also did not expect THREE kills.

I am the Forensic Scientist, basically I can check the roles of dead people. Why am I so sure LSB isn't lying? Because he said he mimic'd RoL checking a dead body. I had investigated deconduo's body and he revealed to be a Vigilante. I also found out on that same check that Scamp's body was missing. RoL's dead body check returned as Mafia Janitor and not mafia Coroner. I was confused as to why Scamp's body was missing, but if my speculations are correct, RoL's role can clean up dead bodies therefore not allowing people like me to check them. I also checked GGQ on Night 0, he returned Busy Paramedic and town aligned. The only people I haven't checked are GMarshal, and Scamp. But I know there are more coroner's left.

Caller has kept on saying Fishball and BC are scum, and then they died. Obviously he is trying to justify his kills just by repeatedly saying they are scum and he was certain since it's no flip that he'll be safe. But as we can see Fish and BC didn't flip scum. My vote is going to be on Caller today.

##Vote: Caller


Let's pick this apart:

1. I'm going to confirm this claim to be true. LSB is not scum, nor am I.

Notice the immediate mention of "I am not scum." Scum typically manipulate situations to appear more town. Townies don't need to legitimize their actions, they know they're town. Keep this thought in mind, as it's for this reason that I was so mad about the immense lying of pro-town players throughout the game.

2. I am the Forensic Scientist, basically I can check the roles of dead people.

Okay you were right about your role name, but basically this isn't a good claim. This is not what your role does. Your role is more of a watcher role, not a detective role. You can read more about the forensic scientist here, but basically your role includes "target[ing] a dead player and learn[ing] who targeted them during the game." Checking roles is for the cops, you wouldn't know roles or alignment.

Watcher roles are also a very good claim for mafia because these roles work well for town OR mafia aligned players, unlike a pro-town godfather or a mafia virgin. When I did a little research about the virgin role it didn't seem very "ace like" to give the mafia team this role. This role has 0 benefit to them and just creates more of a mess for them to clean it up. They need to lynch a mafia to get a no-kill night? That's when they do their best work! They're going to sacrifice one person for 0 gain? Or if that player accidentally gets lynched the mafia team is penalized for not helping him? Yah okay.



3. Why am I so sure LSB isn't lying? Because he said he mimic'd RoL checking a dead body. I had investigated deconduo's body and he revealed to be a Vigilante. I also found out on that same check that Scamp's body was missing. RoL's dead body check returned as Mafia Janitor and not mafia Coroner.

The real answer is because you're scum and he wasn't lying.

Okay lie no. 1: You "knew about" 3 people in 2 night phases: Deconduo, Scamp, and RoL.
Lie no. 2: Deconduo was a vigilante. Maybe, but you're a watcher role, and this was discussed to death.
Lie no. 3: "I also found out on that same night that scamps body was missing." You can't tell us his role, but you know that his body was missing? That's not what your role does. It basically can check roles, right?
Lie no. 4: Your scum buddy RoL told you about Scamp because he really might be the janitor, or coroner, who cares what it's called. He claimed Coroner himself when he called Caller a jackass.
Lie no 5: Your dead body check once again revealed a role. What's nice is we don't really know what that role was because it wasn't visible. Now I'm wondering why Ace would have the watcher check roles of dead people when the town police officer just needs to stay alive past night 2. That makes your ability worthless after night 2.


4. I was confused as to why Scamp's body was missing, but if my speculations are correct, RoL's role can clean up dead bodies therefore not allowing people like me to check them. I also checked GGQ on Night 0, he returned Busy Paramedic and town aligned.

Lie no. 6: Your speculations? You were told what happened. RoL proly masterminded this retarded stunt 5 days ago and he's probably laughing at how no one caught this clusterfuck yet. You checked someone on Night 0?! Do you know what a forensic scientist does?! I'm not an expert by any means but I've watched enough CSI to know that in order for an investigation to occur, a crime needs to be committed. How the hell did you even check any dead bodies before anything happens? I can't believe no one caught this.
Lie no. 7: "You checked GGQ on Night 0." He probably is a medic. You probably also didn't need to worry about anything because the town can't really account for his role. I'm going to re-iterate that your role is not an investigative role. You're a watcher. This never happened. Your ability most likely started on Night 1, when you could actually use it.
Lie no. 8: "RoL's dead body check returned as Mafia Janitor and not mafia Coroner." VS
"RoL's role can clean up dead bodies therefore not allowing people like me to check them." If he cleans up dead bodies then he's a janitor. I bet he cleaned up GGQ on Night 0, and Deconduo on Night 1. Remember, Deconduo got modkilled, so it would have been a really good idea for him to clean up that body to confirm his vigi claim. This would have legitimized a LOT of pro town players. This is also how you knew this information. You probably did watch people, but they weren't these two.



5. The only people I haven't checked are GMarshal, and Scamp.

But you knew that Scamps body went missing?

I hope town makes the right move and takes out ILJ//JeeJee.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
July 08 2011 17:34 GMT
#1079
##Vote: JeeJee For the GG
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 08 2011 18:34 GMT
#1080
I'm in your boat man.

We just need citi.zen to understand the same thing.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 73 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 256
TKL 214
CranKy Ducklings98
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1149
Lowko494
TKL 214
IndyStarCraft 203
Serral 189
Rex 118
ProTech96
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 61649
Free 2430
Jaedong 1930
BeSt 619
Horang2 322
firebathero 227
Zeus 188
Last 108
Hyun 106
Pusan 82
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 80
910 35
soO 32
Aegong 22
scan(afreeca) 17
Noble 16
Sacsri 11
Trap 10
Icarus 7
Rock 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6945
Dendi1039
XaKoH 445
canceldota80
Other Games
gofns29549
singsing2310
B2W.Neo481
byalli354
Pyrionflax296
ToD192
Mlord128
DeMusliM108
Liquid`VortiX73
QueenE61
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV234
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 32
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1819
League of Legends
• Jankos3485
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
3h 40m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 40m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 40m
Patches Events
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
OSC
1d 9h
OSC
1d 22h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.