• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:34
CEST 00:34
KST 07:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8315 users

Closed Casket Mafia - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 73 Next
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
June 27 2011 19:05 GMT
#221
On June 28 2011 04:02 Jackal58 wrote:
Wow Ace sure did collect some of the most aggressive players here for this game. Giant elephant peni sparring with giant polish sausages. Should be a fun ride.
Just looking at meta on decon from the several games I've played with him I get the feeling he is town. He's not bashful straight out of the gate as a townie. He tends to be more subdued when he plays scum until late game.


Good to know for my next game as mafia
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
June 27 2011 19:26 GMT
#222
First of all FoS Jackal for not tunneling me out of the blue. Second and onto serious matters chaoser's post really stand out to me as the most suspicious so far:

On June 26 2011 10:55 chaoser wrote:
Sup guys, finally found some free time to post.

Let's see here, first of all Radfield's plan is pretty legit in my eyes and makes sense. While I was playing RoL's first experimental, my teammate and I just lurked our way through the game, saying only as much as was needed, sometimes even nothing for 24 hour stretches. I definitely feel like, in no-flip games, even more so than others that policy lynching lurkers is key. Now there's still a difference between lurker and inactive but in this group of people I think the lurkers will stick out like a sore thumb.

I completely agree with the vigi of people who vote and then leave. At this point I'd say I agree with most Radfield's points and the rest are just minor semantic details. As such, I think having a medic on him for Night 0 would be pretty good.

At the same time, I want to ask Scamp what he saw in Radfield's plan that suggested to him that it was pushing a no-lynch policy. You kinda posted a one liner and then never came back to respond to it so I was wondering if you could clarify.


So you think that lurking is a good strategy for mafia and you're pro vig shots on lurkers, but you lurk yorself?
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
June 27 2011 19:41 GMT
#223
On June 28 2011 04:05 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2011 04:02 Jackal58 wrote:
Wow Ace sure did collect some of the most aggressive players here for this game. Giant elephant peni sparring with giant polish sausages. Should be a fun ride.
Just looking at meta on decon from the several games I've played with him I get the feeling he is town. He's not bashful straight out of the gate as a townie. He tends to be more subdued when he plays scum until late game.


Good to know for my next game as mafia

You'll forget.

Sandroba is scum.
Life can only kill you once.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
June 27 2011 19:57 GMT
#224
@BC let me get this straight: You are calling deconduo scummy and Radfield dumb, but you are voting rad?

Also kurumi can you pls stop trolling? I know you think you can troll with impunity, but I'ma make sure we rectify that this game.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 27 2011 20:02 GMT
#225
On June 28 2011 04:57 sandroba wrote:
@BC let me get this straight: You are calling deconduo scummy and Radfield dumb, but you are voting rad?

Also kurumi can you pls stop trolling? I know you think you can troll with impunity, but I'ma make sure we rectify that this game.

Oh shit Caller,we are one person now!
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
June 27 2011 20:30 GMT
#226
@Caller What made you suspicious of GGQ in the first place? I see some people explaining how GGQ was a good vig hit, but you haven't done so yourself. Why did you hit him?
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 27 2011 20:32 GMT
#227
And policy about not believing any claims just flew through the window ...
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
June 27 2011 20:33 GMT
#228
On June 28 2011 05:30 sandroba wrote:
@Caller What made you suspicious of GGQ in the first place? I see some people explaining how GGQ was a good vig hit, but you haven't done so yourself. Why did you hit him?

i didn't hit him i sodomized him

get your shit together

and why did i sodomize him? With a name like GGQ, GQG, looks kinda like a man with... lots of room, if you know what i mean ^^. Although I guess even that couldn't handle my hyper weapon.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 27 2011 21:01 GMT
#229
GGQ makes me think about six,dunno why. Gotta shower now since nothing worthwhile is happening. Oh also I like this game because noone gives a flying fuck that I vote Hesmyrr without any case,too bad I am not mafia in this game.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
June 27 2011 21:15 GMT
#230
Lets liven things up a bit more.

Fishball, if you don't step up your posting I'm vigging you tonight. Unless I can get you lynched first.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
June 27 2011 21:17 GMT
#231
@Kurumi

13, 2, 6?
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
June 27 2011 21:24 GMT
#232
Hey guys, found some more free time so I'll post up my thoughts on some stuff. One, I remember in one game LSB's rank list was a hindrance to how I, as a mafia, picked our kills. Also, it gave the town a clear and easy visual tool to see how the game flow was going (top players getting killed off, middle of the pack, etc.) In Sleeper Cell Mafia, the fact that Ace lived till like day 7+his crazy claim+his actions all added up together to mark him as scum (even though no one lynched him on it). Plexa in another game lasted till the very end, leading the town to three wrong lynches and no one called him out on it.

Tier 1
BloodyC0bbler
Radfield

Tier 2
RebirthOfLeGenD
Caller
Fishball
Jackal58
Chaoser
ilovejonn
deconduo
Hesmyrr
Amber[LighT]
LSB

Tier 3
Chezinu
sandroba
Scamp
Kurumi

Over time hopefully this will be helpful somewhat. At this point Caller is the most useless. He's been trolling the thread pretty much and since there's no PMs and no flips it's not like he can be doing stuff in the background as town. Can you be a bit more serious Caller?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
June 27 2011 21:28 GMT
#233
Also BC, What do you think about Scamp?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
June 27 2011 21:33 GMT
#234
Sleeper Cell isn't much of a testament. Everybody knew I was scum and I lived to the end as well. I think the main reason Ace didn't get lynched was because I was the one calling him scum the loudest. That game still makes no sense. If you find scum you lynch scum. Not the DT that found him.
Life can only kill you once.
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
June 27 2011 21:39 GMT
#235
On June 28 2011 06:15 deconduo wrote:
Lets liven things up a bit more.

Fishball, if you don't step up your posting I'm vigging you tonight. Unless I can get you lynched first.


You can do whatever you like. I post whatever I want, when I want. Your threats only makes yourself look dumb.

When I flip Town at the end of game, you can then blurt out "Fishball, you played so bad. You're so useless so I vigi'd you. Sucks that you are green but you dug your own grave."

Nevermind, I just said it for you.

Anything else?
靈魂交響曲
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
June 27 2011 21:41 GMT
#236
On June 28 2011 06:39 Fishball wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2011 06:15 deconduo wrote:
Lets liven things up a bit more.

Fishball, if you don't step up your posting I'm vigging you tonight. Unless I can get you lynched first.


You can do whatever you like. I post whatever I want, when I want. Your threats only makes yourself look dumb.

When I flip Town at the end of game, you can then blurt out "Fishball, you played so bad. You're so useless so I vigi'd you. Sucks that you are green but you dug your own grave."

Nevermind, I just said it for you.

Anything else?


I'm like 75% sure you're green. You are just useless. Think of it as cutting off dead skin.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
June 27 2011 21:42 GMT
#237
On June 28 2011 06:33 Jackal58 wrote:
Sleeper Cell isn't much of a testament. Everybody knew I was scum and I lived to the end as well. I think the main reason Ace didn't get lynched was because I was the one calling him scum the loudest. That game still makes no sense. If you find scum you lynch scum. Not the DT that found him.


While that might be true that the game was weird and that's why he wasn't lynched (I guess from my perspective as a co-host I had a different viewpoint) the idea that strong, well known players living way late into the game needs more than the usual amount of suspicion poured on them is a good one. Also, if they're not, the list does give the mafia a WIFOM "will medics be protecting them?" vibe that is good for us.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
June 27 2011 21:48 GMT
#238
On June 28 2011 06:24 chaoser wrote:
Hey guys, found some more free time so I'll post up my thoughts on some stuff. One, I remember in one game LSB's rank list was a hindrance to how I, as a mafia, picked our kills. Also, it gave the town a clear and easy visual tool to see how the game flow was going (top players getting killed off, middle of the pack, etc.) In Sleeper Cell Mafia, the fact that Ace lived till like day 7+his crazy claim+his actions all added up together to mark him as scum (even though no one lynched him on it). Plexa in another game lasted till the very end, leading the town to three wrong lynches and no one called him out on it.

Tier 1
BloodyC0bbler
Radfield

Tier 2
RebirthOfLeGenD
Caller
Fishball
Jackal58
Chaoser
ilovejonn
deconduo
Hesmyrr
Amber[LighT]
LSB

Tier 3
Chezinu
sandroba
Scamp
Kurumi

Over time hopefully this will be helpful somewhat. At this point Caller is the most useless. He's been trolling the thread pretty much and since there's no PMs and no flips it's not like he can be doing stuff in the background as town. Can you be a bit more serious Caller?

NOPE.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Scamp
Profile Joined October 2008
United States1086 Posts
June 27 2011 22:04 GMT
#239
Good lord there's a lot of shit over the last four pages. This game has turned into who is the biggest asshole. (Caller don't say anything about that.) I don't see trolling the thread as being active.

Fishball I asked you a question on page 8. Please answer it sometime.
Cheese is good for you!
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
June 27 2011 22:26 GMT
#240
On June 28 2011 06:41 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2011 06:39 Fishball wrote:
On June 28 2011 06:15 deconduo wrote:
Lets liven things up a bit more.

Fishball, if you don't step up your posting I'm vigging you tonight. Unless I can get you lynched first.


You can do whatever you like. I post whatever I want, when I want. Your threats only makes yourself look dumb.

When I flip Town at the end of game, you can then blurt out "Fishball, you played so bad. You're so useless so I vigi'd you. Sucks that you are green but you dug your own grave."

Nevermind, I just said it for you.

Anything else?


I'm like 75% sure you're green. You are just useless. Think of it as cutting off dead skin.


Scum tell right there, again.
"I think you're green, but I also think you're useless, so you must die."
With a no-flip setup, what an opportunity to take out a player!
If we don't have a solid lynch candidate, you just made yourself one.
靈魂交響曲
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 73 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 186
Nina 124
SteadfastSC 65
CosmosSc2 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 464
910 59
Bale 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm3
League of Legends
Doublelift1074
Super Smash Bros
PPMD56
Other Games
summit1g9151
Grubby2819
shahzam592
C9.Mang0241
PiGStarcraft214
Maynarde30
Liquid`Ken11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 101
• musti20045 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21448
Other Games
• imaqtpie937
• Shiphtur297
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
26m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 26m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
12h 26m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.