• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:55
CEST 05:55
KST 12:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8131 users

Pick Their Power Mafia - Page 162

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 160 161 162 163 164 185 Next
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
June 13 2011 21:52 GMT
#3221
On June 14 2011 06:31 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2011 06:25 Cthsazsa wrote:
Ahh, ninja'd.

I am waiting for GMarshal's case against DropBear. But he is certainly a possibility.

There you go. Any other requests?


Hmm, yes.


On June 14 2011 06:18 Rean wrote:
GMarshal
Palmar
Rean
DropBear
stefftastiq
Amber[LighT]

This is the last list of people that voted for the Jackal lynch. It has 2 mafia on it. For me, it's between DropBear/stefftastiq/Amber[LighT]. And with Amber also being on the previous list....he seems like a much better option to me.


As Rean said, there are 2 scum on this list, DropBear most likely being one of them.
imo It's between Amber and Steff.

There are so many possibilities. Assuming that I am correct about Karshe, that would mean stefftastiq is the 2nd scum.
Assuming I am wrong and Karshe is Town, it's either Amber or You.
If you're the missing scum on Palmar's list then it is between Amber and Steff.
Or there could be 3 Mafia left, Karshe/Steff/DropBear/Amber.

Who do you think is the 2nd scum on last night's vote list?
t(ツ)t
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
June 13 2011 21:53 GMT
#3222
##Fistpound Palmar
t(ツ)t
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
June 13 2011 21:58 GMT
#3223
On June 14 2011 06:52 Cthsazsa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2011 06:31 GMarshal wrote:
On June 14 2011 06:25 Cthsazsa wrote:
Ahh, ninja'd.

I am waiting for GMarshal's case against DropBear. But he is certainly a possibility.

There you go. Any other requests?


Hmm, yes.


Show nested quote +
On June 14 2011 06:18 Rean wrote:
GMarshal
Palmar
Rean
DropBear
stefftastiq
Amber[LighT]

This is the last list of people that voted for the Jackal lynch. It has 2 mafia on it. For me, it's between DropBear/stefftastiq/Amber[LighT]. And with Amber also being on the previous list....he seems like a much better option to me.


As Rean said, there are 2 scum on this list, DropBear most likely being one of them.
imo It's between Amber and Steff.

There are so many possibilities. Assuming that I am correct about Karshe, that would mean stefftastiq is the 2nd scum.
Assuming I am wrong and Karshe is Town, it's either Amber or You.
If you're the missing scum on Palmar's list then it is between Amber and Steff.
Or there could be 3 Mafia left, Karshe/Steff/DropBear/Amber.

Who do you think is the 2nd scum on last night's vote list?


Im not 100% sure, I'd guess Amber, because his role gives next to nothing to analyze, however I need to reread the thread again and look at them before I make up my mind, I don't really suspect Karshe, steff I have no real idea of, I can't really bring to mind any significant posts by him.

Oh, btw, I know we love the lists, but if we don't want to lose theres something we need to consider. A serial killer miller already flipped, I think there might be a mafia miller as well, which means that if we get the list down to only people who are unlikely to be mafia we need to consider other possibilities.

I'm throwing that out there because otherwise this game seems dreadfully imbalanced, no?

Anyway, lynch DB and we can worry about everything else tomorrow, or tonight.
Moderator
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
June 13 2011 21:59 GMT
#3224
Ohh, right

##Fistpound: Palmar
Moderator
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
June 13 2011 22:13 GMT
#3225
I'm betting that Rean was shot at because I don't think anyone else here has a veteran type role.
If that's true, I'm wondering why they chose to shoot Rean. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's pretty damn obvious who has the medic-type role?
t(ツ)t
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
June 13 2011 22:15 GMT
#3226
On June 14 2011 07:13 Cthsazsa wrote:
I'm betting that Rean was shot at because I don't think anyone else here has a veteran type role.
If that's true, I'm wondering why they chose to shoot Rean. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's pretty damn obvious who has the medic-type role?

True, but I think it was a gamble the mafia had to take, list checks rape scum badly.

I'm also betting that the remaining scum did not all vote for the same target, for obvious reasons.
Moderator
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
June 13 2011 22:30 GMT
#3227
On June 14 2011 07:13 Cthsazsa wrote:
I'm betting that Rean was shot at because I don't think anyone else here has a veteran type role.
If that's true, I'm wondering why they chose to shoot Rean. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's pretty damn obvious who has the medic-type role?


As far as I am concerned I was not shot at. No messages telling me I was saved or anything. Maybe they tried taking down Palmar (lol)?
stefftastiq
Profile Joined May 2010
Norway205 Posts
June 13 2011 23:20 GMT
#3228
##Fistpound Palmar

ait, got some supadupa news as well - sorry im kinda doing nothing, busy reallife going on :-)

my info this day is that The Psychic has votechecked, and returned 2 mafia :-p useful role indeed
victory not vengeance
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
June 13 2011 23:22 GMT
#3229
Dropbear/GM are the last 2 scum imo. GM busing DB.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
June 13 2011 23:23 GMT
#3230
##Fistpound Palmar
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
June 13 2011 23:25 GMT
#3231
On June 14 2011 08:22 redFF wrote:
Dropbear/GM are the last 2 scum imo. GM busing DB.

hahahahahahaha

Post an analysis and *maybe* I'll stop laughing at you.
Moderator
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
June 13 2011 23:38 GMT
#3232
On June 14 2011 08:22 redFF wrote:
Dropbear/GM are the last 2 scum imo. GM busing DB.


Hmm I thought you said I was scum.
t(ツ)t
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
June 13 2011 23:40 GMT
#3233
EBWOP: I just remembered that, Palmar can take extra hits right? >.>
It probably is him but he's not going to be on for a while.
t(ツ)t
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
June 13 2011 23:41 GMT
#3234
On June 14 2011 08:38 Cthsazsa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2011 08:22 redFF wrote:
Dropbear/GM are the last 2 scum imo. GM busing DB.


Hmm I thought you said I was scum.

He seems to be lashing out. I think its a response to me suggesting that there might be millers or *gasp* a godfather like role, which suddenly puts his towniness at doubt.

No worries though, if he wants to lynch me after db flips red we just have Palmar shoot him and probably win outright.
Moderator
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 14 2011 00:46 GMT
#3235
I didn't get shot tonight.

I like the dropbear lynch, as he can never be cleared anyway. If he flips red, that's no clearance for anyone though.

We still need more information. GMarshal, do you have a new member in your cult now? Amber, quote the person you targeted and wiggle your tail.
Computer says mafia
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
June 14 2011 00:51 GMT
#3236
On June 14 2011 09:46 Palmar wrote:
I didn't get shot tonight.

I like the dropbear lynch, as he can never be cleared anyway. If he flips red, that's no clearance for anyone though.

We still need more information. GMarshal, do you have a new member in your cult now? Amber, quote the person you targeted and wiggle your tail.


I inducted steff.

As far as clearing people, I really think that if we want to win we need to do analysis, rather than depending on "cleared" people, as far as I am concerned the only "clear" person is you, and thats because you flipped.
Moderator
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
June 14 2011 00:58 GMT
#3237
-_- wait are you seriously suggesting I am scum lol? It's just people are going around treating GM like a confirmed townie when he most certainly is not. He lurked like a bitch for the first few days and has come out guns blazing now that he see's scum are in a position to win and he can't survive by lurking and posting shitty shit with no substance. Lynch dropbear obviously, but then shoot GM imo.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 14 2011 01:02 GMT
#3238
Rean, you seem to really like sticking GMarshal in as townie. Do you have a valid reason for this, or is this just based on his actions/posts?
Computer says mafia
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
June 14 2011 01:23 GMT
#3239
On June 14 2011 09:58 redFF wrote:
-_- wait are you seriously suggesting I am scum lol? It's just people are going around treating GM like a confirmed townie when he most certainly is not. He lurked like a bitch for the first few days and has come out guns blazing now that he see's scum are in a position to win and he can't survive by lurking and posting shitty shit with no substance. Lynch dropbear obviously, but then shoot GM imo.


I don't lurk as town, I don't lurk as scum, I lurk when I have no choice, such as when I'm in the middle of exams.

And guess what? I *didn't* out two detectives, you did.

I killed TWO serial killers and told everyone bum was scum since he claimed.

How many anti-town forces have you killed lately Mr. I oust dts?

Again, come back when you have a case other than "he made a great case against DB, he must be scum!"

I was really close to rage quitting, the only reason I'm sticking with this town is because if I leave you on your own you will lose. Frankly I don't dislike anyone enough to make them struggle with this town.

Hell if you want to shoot me, feel free! Hand the mafia this game, why not? I mean I'm the only person who has analyzed this game, you might as well rely on your DTs and then cry when you discover the mafia had a godfather, or that there was a miller as part of balancing a role, or that the mafia had a framer. Damn I'm pissed right now.

People like you, who make absurd leaps of logic and then depend on detectives are why Ace had to write that guide on Cops and Vigis. If you are town start analyzing and backing up your reasoning. At this point though, I'm willing to believe you are scum, it curious how as soon as I threaten DB and question the list checks I must be scum. Its almost as if I had challenged your plan to victory...

Moderator
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
June 14 2011 01:34 GMT
#3240
Here is a player list
GMarshal
Palmar
Rean
DropBear
stefftastiq
Amber[LighT]
Karshe
Cthsazsa
redFF

We know there are at least 2 scum left. We also know that we (town) have 1 kp. We can assume that mafia has 1kp. We also know that GM has 1kp.
What else do we know?

2 people on this list are scum

GMarshal
Palmar
Rean
DropBear
stefftastiq
Amber[LighT]

9 players left, 2 scum (I would assume)

We can safely lynch and shoot into this list for the rest of the game and still not lose no? Here is how I recommend we do this.
Today-lynch Dropbear
Tonight-GM sacrifice Stefftastiq, Palmar shoot GM
Tommorow- If GM or Stefftastiq is still alive we lynch them, otherwise, if there is still 1 scum left on that list, we lynch Amber(this won't happen)

If after all that the game isn't over Palmar can shoot Cthazsa, and he can bring karshe with him.

Scum can obviously fuck this up with nightkills but there shots will likely be focused on me/karshe/rean/Cthazsa (basically people not on that vote list). Cthazsa if you die you need to keep a level head and not pull a viscera eyes and shoot into this list
Dropbear
GM
Stefftastiq
Amber
I ordered that for you aswell, shoot the highest person, if they are dead, move down the list.

If anybody has a problem with this plan I am dying to hear it, but then you will lose because all you will be is scum desperately trying to salvage a win.
Prev 1 160 161 162 163 164 185 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 170
ProTech121
Nina 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2254
Shuttle 1320
Dewaltoss 55
Bale 51
Snow 44
Noble 37
NaDa 27
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm161
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1051
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King308
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor528
Other Games
summit1g9950
JimRising 710
C9.Mang0311
PiGStarcraft308
ViBE56
ArmadaUGS44
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV252
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream76
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta19
• Letter147
• Response 6
• practicex 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo831
• Stunt183
Other Games
• Scarra763
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
9h 5m
OSC
18h 5m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 6h
Online Event
1d 7h
FEL
1d 12h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.