• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:12
CEST 01:12
KST 08:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8756 users

Pick Your Power Insane! - Page 82

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 105 Next
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 24 2011 02:05 GMT
#1621
lol is it? What's going to happen if I don't explain?
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
May 24 2011 02:09 GMT
#1622
I'll have to take insurance measures. Let's just say it would make things easier the way incog's death made things easier. If guessed my role just say it.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 24 2011 02:12 GMT
#1623
"insurance" ahhh ok. Whatever you say. hahahahahahahaha.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
May 24 2011 02:14 GMT
#1624
Just tell me lol, Im not following with what you and foolishness are saying. You need to clear this up.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
May 24 2011 02:46 GMT
#1625
So apparently Admiral Akbar's collateral damage includes actions performed in both Day and Night cycles on the target. Although I did not interpret it as a "full cycle", and I can't say that I really agree, I don't see myself being revived by the host, so bon voyage people.
靈魂交響曲
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
May 24 2011 03:09 GMT
#1626
Just ignore ace until he actually says something
:3
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
May 24 2011 03:30 GMT
#1627
On May 24 2011 12:09 Eiii wrote:
Just ignore ace until he actually says something


I'll do whatever you mr confirmed town. Got anything good for us? mafia has to kill you eventually.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
May 24 2011 04:02 GMT
#1628
My guess is bus driver
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Ver
Profile Joined October 2008
United States2186 Posts
May 24 2011 04:40 GMT
#1629
Night 3


[image loading]

Sorry for lateness. Clock got reset back randomly.

tnkted the bus driver has died




23 1/2 hours to send in your actions.
Liquipedia
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
May 24 2011 04:46 GMT
#1630
So this kinda clears kitaman as well right? What are opinions on Mr. wiggles? I see him left out a lot, and I don't feel comfortable blindly lumping him with town. Guess I'll do the analysis myself, as I am curious. I know he's on some list, but I don't think he's confirmed.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
May 24 2011 05:46 GMT
#1631
hahaha, I didn't think tnk would actually go for bus driver.
:3
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 24 2011 05:55 GMT
#1632
On May 24 2011 10:56 Ace wrote:
bumatlarge is scum and I have proof

Gotta love Ace sometimes...
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
May 24 2011 05:59 GMT
#1633
Chaoser, at some point in the night, reveal my role, just so I know your for real, K?
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
May 24 2011 06:06 GMT
#1634
On May 24 2011 14:59 bumatlarge wrote:
Chaoser, at some point in the night, reveal my role, just so I know your for real, K?

Everyone knows neither of you will die tonight....what's the point?
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
May 24 2011 06:09 GMT
#1635
Well ok then, but if chaoser is legit, he will claim first so that we can stop any vig attempts and rationally discuss it next day. Currently going through vote lists, framer makes this pretty complicated. Kinda fun to figure it out.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
May 24 2011 07:17 GMT
#1636
OK I'm putting all the votechecks we have gathered, and updating who is dead. I won't take framing immediately into the picture. I'd rather have everything sorted, and then ask who makes sense to be framed or covered?

+ Show Spoiler +
Day1

KAVDRAGON (6): Caller, Incognito, Chezinu, GMarshal, Node, flamewheel[/blue

2 are scum.

INCOGNITO (5): Ace, infinitestory, Foolishness, Chaoser, Barundar

1 is scum.

Radfield, bumatlarge, dreamflower, kitaman27, [blue]KillerSOS, deconduo, Fishball, Kurumi, Eiii, Mr. Wiggles, Scamp, [black]OriginalName[/black], Kavdragon, tnkted

3 are scum.

Day2


KILLERSOS (10): flamewheel, meapak, kurumi, deconduo, radfield, eiii, incognito, mr. wiggles, tnkted, kitaman

2 are scum.

infinitestory, killersos, ace, foolishness, chezinu, bumatlarge, caller, chaoser, gmarshal, barundar, node, Fishball

4 are scum.


Shortening the lists, since no framing or covering role has been revealed, aside from barundar.

day1 list

CHECKED
Caller, GMarshal
1 is scum.
(Caller has to be scum, unless he was framed, or GM is scum)

CHECKED
Ace, Foolishness, Chaoser
1 is scum

NOT CHECKED
Radfield, bumatlarge, meapak, kitaman27, deconduo, Eiii, Mr. Wiggles
1 is scum
(Eiii was confirmed town by infinite)

day2 list

CHECKED
meapak, deconduo, radfield, eiii, mr. wiggles, kitaman
0 are scum.
(eii again confirmed, exactly the same as the above list, so I have to be scum! thats what ace meant...)

NOT CHECKED
ace, foolishness, bumatlarge, caller, chaoser, gmarshal,
3 are scum.
(So this list is essentially the same as day 1, except I am added, and so is the scum count.)

So now I see what ace was saying lol. Well unless I am the mole, and ver forgot to send me a pm yesterday, one of the lists was definitely tampered with. Do not shoot me please, and it would be useless to check me, unless you believe chaoser and I are both scum. Presumably if the other GF uses his power and wants to keep the factor that I might be scum in the equation. Chaoser checked me and I came back town along with a role night 1. I don't see why he would have done this as scum, because he could have easily not said anything, or lie. Since I am town, I can reasonably assume chaoser is town as well.

I can't really comment on this myself too much, but I believe I have pushed chaoser from the beginning of the game. Either I was trying to bus him the entire game, or I was wrong. Please take that into consideration tomorrow.

I don't really how more to say other then the obvious. If we mislynch tomorrow, I believe I can add to the information pile to help prevent that. Along with that, we have GM and chaoser's rolechecks. Chaoser check foolishness please. GM can check me if town would like, or anyone else. If a doctor role is present, I would protect him. Along with that, we have two other miscellaneous checks, along with Ace's rolecheck. I assume Ace will use his smartly, and give the info quickly.

Chaoser please reveal my role for me, so I can at least be certain of you.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 24 2011 07:26 GMT
#1637
I'm going to check WrongField again just to make sure he's still got on his bulletproof vest.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
May 24 2011 07:39 GMT
#1638
Wouldn't that be redundant? He's either GF or actually BP.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 24 2011 07:42 GMT
#1639
I see your sense of humor isn't the same as it was 50 pages ago :/
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
May 24 2011 07:44 GMT
#1640
Oh, well given the circumstances, my funny gland is on vacation. It will reappear when night ends hopefully.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 105 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O176
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 492
ZZZero.O 187
Hyun 145
Dota 2
monkeys_forever423
League of Legends
Doublelift3976
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4372
Liquid`Hasu443
Other Games
summit1g14220
FrodaN1598
JimRising 390
KnowMe261
Livibee194
ViBE117
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick866
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• Adnapsc2 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1190
Other Games
• imaqtpie1007
• Shiphtur564
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 48m
Patches Events
15h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 48m
OSC
23h 48m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.