• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:38
CEST 02:38
KST 09:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8637 users

Pick Your Power Insane! - Page 65

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 105 Next
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 21 2011 03:37 GMT
#1281
And I think if it's that simple then some of them are definite Scum. If KillerSOS gets lynched and doesn't flip Scum that will be the second day in a row the same thing happened.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
May 21 2011 03:38 GMT
#1282
On May 21 2011 12:26 bumatlarge wrote:
Radfield I see you keep tossing around suspicion, but I think you should give your major suspects at the moment. Dont think you're scum, but I would find it helpful to look at who you suspect at the moment to help my own list.



Gladly, though as I admitted earlier, I don't have a long list for scummy players. Rather, I have a list of pro-town players I am almost sure about, which is generally how I play.

I'd be happy to elaborate on any players, but I doubt this is really the time for that. Tomorrow after the lynch though.

Solid Townies:
Meapak_Ziphh/Dreamflower
GMarshal
Barundar
Fishball
Radfield
Incognito

Very-Likely Town
Wiggles
Deconduo
bumatlarge
Kurumi

Maybe Town:
flamewheel
Caller

Scummish:
Chaoser
KillerSOS
Node
Kitaman27

Foolishness I've been swinging back and forth from prob-town to scummish quite a bit, so I've decided not to think about him for a while. The rest I have reads on in various states. Several I have deliberately left my reads off the list for the moment.

Looking at it, I'm stretching my scummy list a touch here with the last two additions.

infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
May 21 2011 03:38 GMT
#1283
Also, as of right now, KillerSOS has surpassed Incognito for lynch lead, 11-10, unless my arithmetic sucks.
Translator:3
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 21 2011 03:38 GMT
#1284
On May 21 2011 12:37 Ace wrote:
And I think if it's that simple then some of them are definite Scum. If KillerSOS gets lynched and doesn't flip Scum that will be the second day in a row the same thing happened.

Rather than making insinuations would you care to let everyone know who the scum are in this group?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
May 21 2011 03:40 GMT
#1285
I'm taking my vote off KillerSOS.
I don't like what I see, and like I said, if I'm still alive on Day 3, we'll talk more.
I'll be placing my vote on tnkted for now.
靈魂交響曲
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
May 21 2011 03:44 GMT
#1286
Balls, we should lynch node instead

EVERYONE VOTE NODE, do we know what rose colored glasses are going to do? No, only the user and inventor does. So what do we make of when we see "Sunday morning suprise!" or "tea leaves and vinegar"?

I don't like it at all, a person everyone feels is scummy is getting away with a role thats too powerful to be in mafia hands, even for just a day. I'll switch once someone on killerSOS, (he claimed tracker god dammit...) gets off, because killerSOS is a phenomenally retarded lynch. Mafia at work tut tut.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
May 21 2011 03:44 GMT
#1287
On May 21 2011 12:28 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2011 10:22 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On May 21 2011 10:13 Incognito wrote:
On May 21 2011 05:45 Foolishness wrote:
On May 21 2011 05:24 Ace wrote:
On May 21 2011 05:07 Radfield wrote:
On May 21 2011 04:34 Ace wrote:
@GMarshal: If we don't lynch Incognito then who from the remaining players on the list is the second Scum? We have to clear that out first. Does ANYONE else on that list appear Scummier than Incognito? If so, vote for them.



I'm not trying to be a dink here, but I don't fully understand why we need to clear the list out. I understand we need to eventually, but why right away, right now? We have the information, so it can wait for us to deal with it until we're ready. Our ultimate goal is to kill the mafia, so if targeting players on the list doesn't get that done the best, then we let it lie for now. No?

No one really has a anti-town read on either Caller or flame, GMarshal seems town aligned, Incog seems town to a large portion, and Node doesn't seem particularly scummy. It seems to me that waiting a night cycle and putting some investigations on those remaining 5 is a prudent course of action.

If mafia want to shoot players off the list, great. Better them than us.



Also, GMarshall, it's a bit ironic that you mention no one is coming to Incogs defense, because actually quite a few players are. Myself, Barundar, yourself, tnkted, dreamflower and maybe a couple others. Mind you, in my mind those are almost mostly 'lock-solid townies'.


We clear it out because we know 2 out of 6 are scum. Why would we go another direction when we already know where to look? That makes no sense.

Secondly a "large portion" of town hasn't claimed Incog is innocent, especially looking at the voting thread so that point is false. If you don't have an anti-town read on Caller or flame, believe GMashal and Incog are town, and that Node doesn't seem Scummy then who does that leave?


Odds are even better because it's 2/5. So far Chaoser is the only one that sheds doubt upon the validity of the 2/5 (more due to mafia intervention with a framer than he doubts GMarshal). With all the nice KP roles for the mafia I find it hard to believe they would pick framer. Especially since if they wanted to hide themselves they'd be picking the GF roles instead of framer.

As what Ace said before, we need to clean up the list now because the odds are better than trying to hunt in the town pool. I don't see how you can make an argument against this, especially since it's only day 2 (it's not like we got 5 days of analysis to try to pin down mafia).

Anyone who tries to vote elsewhere or make analysis on other people than the 5 (6) in the list need to be looked at carefully once the list is sorted through. All you're doing at the moment is distracting the town. If we just focus on the list we can hopefully nail the 2 mafia without suffering town casualties. These paragraphs and paragraphs of analysis against myself, chaoser, KillerSOS are just cluttering up the town at the moment, and the people making these are mafia in my head because they are just trying to get the town off focus from the list.

If you think I'm mafia, or chaoser is mafia, or whoever is not on the list, great. I'm all for throwing analysis around. But geez just wait until the list is cleared up and stop cluttering the thread. Summarize your suspicion in one sentence and focus on someone on the list.

And before you jump on me for not doing this, I have wanted to kill Incog since yesterday, same reasons as Ace has stated, and that hasn't changed. If there still is a mafia on the list after Incog and Chez are dead I want to kill Node.

Mr. analysis and scumhunting is content to go with "the odds" and chill on the sidelines. This is too funny.
On May 21 2011 05:51 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Incog's nuke also doesn't do too much to his credit. Let me say this: Killing Chezinu, like KillerSOS or other lurkers, is easy. It was an easy kill, because town was expressing suspicion of him and a desire to kill him with my king lynch. As well, he hasn't contributed much if anything to town so far, and was mostly dead weight. So, killing him doesn't take much thought to do.

That said, I don't think I'll kill Incog right now. I'd rather leave him alive, and at the mercy of the lynch.

Actually, I think you should vig me right now so that you get more information that comes out of the scramble of all the invalid ##Vote Incognito votes. Its pretty clear that you will get no information from my lynch. Its easy for mafia to jump on either side of the wagon. If you vig me, people will actually be forced to give reasons on why they are voting for the other suspects. And Ironically you want to kill KillerSOS, who you say is a easy. Why go for the easy kill? Do the right thing and kill me instead and force people to give reasons for their votes on the other suspects.


Vigging you and having you flip green doesn't solve anything. All at does is make your voters hop over to Node, or KillerSOS, without the need to provide any substantial reasoning. If I were to shoot into you/Node, it would be because one of you are likely to be red. If I don't shoot into you, I'd effectively be doing house cleaning, getting rid of non-contributing, scummy looking, lurkers like KillerSOS or ON.


I mentioned it, others did too. That's also why I said, when talking about KillerSOS, "other lurkers".



You're right. Fair enough.

On May 21 2011 12:33 infinitestory wrote:
This is false, by the way. When Incog began building his case on Kavdragon, Caller had already made a couple posts against Kav and voted for Kav.


As for Node, I trust his Inventor claim. The breadcrumbing looks pretty solid, especially the post Wiggles pointed out. Whether he's town or not - I'm undecided. But what matters is that now that we know Node is the new Inventor, we know who to hold responsible for the inventions. Inventor is a pretty transparent role, as has been stated many times. Let's get some inventing going once this lynch is done.



You're right too. I missed that, but I think my point still holds some validity. That was a whopper of an accusation at Kavdragon when he had multiple other targets to go after. Also, I completely agree about the Inventor.


My posts are getting sloppier and sloppier. It's way past my bedtime, but I figured I needed to stay up for this one.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
May 21 2011 03:45 GMT
#1288
On May 21 2011 12:40 Fishball wrote:
I'm taking my vote off KillerSOS.
I don't like what I see, and like I said, if I'm still alive on Day 3, we'll talk more.
I'll be placing my vote on tnkted for now.


Vote node you ball-less infidel.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 21 2011 03:45 GMT
#1289
On May 21 2011 12:38 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2011 12:37 Ace wrote:
And I think if it's that simple then some of them are definite Scum. If KillerSOS gets lynched and doesn't flip Scum that will be the second day in a row the same thing happened.

Rather than making insinuations would you care to let everyone know who the scum are in this group?


hold on cowboy. Unlike you guys I do things bit by bit. The reason we are in this slight state of confusion is because everyone wants to throw out so many scum accusations. Patience.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
May 21 2011 03:46 GMT
#1290
For me, this is simple. I think Incognito is scum despite any martyrdom he's done in the last 24 hours; there are too many contradictions in his play. I want to see Node and KillerSOS prove/carry out their roles.
Translator:3
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
May 21 2011 03:46 GMT
#1291
15 minutes fuckity shitibles. Forget it just kill incog hes probably scum.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 21 2011 03:48 GMT
#1292
On May 21 2011 12:44 bumatlarge wrote:
Balls, we should lynch node instead

EVERYONE VOTE NODE, do we know what rose colored glasses are going to do? No, only the user and inventor does. So what do we make of when we see "Sunday morning suprise!" or "tea leaves and vinegar"?

I don't like it at all, a person everyone feels is scummy is getting away with a role thats too powerful to be in mafia hands, even for just a day. I'll switch once someone on killerSOS, (he claimed tracker god dammit...) gets off, because killerSOS is a phenomenally retarded lynch. Mafia at work tut tut.


hah. It's interesting now that you mention it since I also glossed over it. A major suspect claims inventor and there isn't a fuss? v_v

I've got a gun but I think I need to use my role check on someone else tonight.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
May 21 2011 03:52 GMT
#1293
It's actually 10-9 right now, because ON is dead.
you gotta dance
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
May 21 2011 03:54 GMT
#1294
I think maybe 10-8, as tnkted switched off Incog to Killer.
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
May 21 2011 03:55 GMT
#1295
Conclusion: I can't count.
Translator:3
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
May 21 2011 03:57 GMT
#1296
On May 21 2011 12:48 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2011 12:44 bumatlarge wrote:
Balls, we should lynch node instead

EVERYONE VOTE NODE, do we know what rose colored glasses are going to do? No, only the user and inventor does. So what do we make of when we see "Sunday morning suprise!" or "tea leaves and vinegar"?

I don't like it at all, a person everyone feels is scummy is getting away with a role thats too powerful to be in mafia hands, even for just a day. I'll switch once someone on killerSOS, (he claimed tracker god dammit...) gets off, because killerSOS is a phenomenally retarded lynch. Mafia at work tut tut.


hah. It's interesting now that you mention it since I also glossed over it. A major suspect claims inventor and there isn't a fuss? v_v

I've got a gun but I think I need to use my role check on someone else tonight.


Do what you gotta do Ace. I'll be looking out for you

WHAT DID BUM JUST SAY WILL HE DO THAT WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN?

TUNE IN NEXT TIME ON

PYP
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
May 21 2011 04:05 GMT
#1297
someone please tell me that ver was supposed to post 5 minutes ago. I can't stay up another hour.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
May 21 2011 04:05 GMT
#1298
The day ends now right? I didn't misread it? in that case F5
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
May 21 2011 04:06 GMT
#1299
On May 21 2011 13:05 Radfield wrote:
someone please tell me that ver was supposed to post 5 minutes ago. I can't stay up another hour.


Jesus, get out of my head.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Ver
Profile Joined October 2008
United States2186 Posts
May 21 2011 04:07 GMT
#1300
Yes voting ended at 11. Let me tally everything and post lynch post.
Liquipedia
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 105 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 462
Bale 36
Dota 2
monkeys_forever484
League of Legends
Doublelift4239
Other Games
summit1g9688
JimRising 494
ViBE235
Livibee186
KnowMe170
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick686
BasetradeTV193
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• Adnapsc2 37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1302
• Shiphtur569
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 22m
Patches Events
14h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 22m
OSC
22h 22m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.