• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:58
CEST 23:58
KST 06:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7532 users

TL Mafia XXXVIII - Page 127

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 125 126 127 128 129 179 Next
kevconsim
Profile Joined November 2010
United States317 Posts
April 15 2011 01:52 GMT
#2521
For The Town
Just to let you know that if you read really slow that you are in fact reading this beautifully written quote you will have totally wasted like 10 seconds of your life.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 15 2011 01:52 GMT
#2522
On April 15 2011 10:51 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 10:50 GMarshal wrote:
On April 15 2011 10:47 kitaman27 wrote:
GMarshal, if you pardon, you are guaranteed to get lynched tomorrow. Don't even think about it.


I'm not letting the assassin win. Hang me if you must.

I ran on policy and principles. I will uphold those now.

FIGHT FOR THE TOWN!

Don't pardon. Let coag die, it will green me and you, and red Flamewheel

it'll do none of those things
RIP Aaliyah
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
April 15 2011 01:52 GMT
#2523
On April 15 2011 10:43 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 10:41 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On April 15 2011 10:38 Protactinium wrote:
On April 15 2011 10:25 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Saying this bullshit now instead of trying to help. Vote LSB. Protact agree's he's scum with me so why not kill this idiot now, have GMarshal check Coag and if GMarshal lies to save him then we can nab both.


I disagree. LSB is town. Until Coagulation flips red. Coagulation is THE lynch target of the day. Don't split the vote by voting LSB, that will just let mafia come in and switch the vote to a random townie.


What's the link in between LSB and Coag that makes it so that Coag's flip assures LSB's scumminess? I'm voting for him because he's pushing an anti-town plan, and ON was already scummy looking.

If Coag is blue and Proc is black is it ainti town?
If Coag is blue and Proc is Red is it ainti town?


Yes, and Yes.

Lynching a Black is a waste of the town's lynch. There's no good reason to lynch a black instead of scumhunting for a red.

Further, he has claimed Black. That means that there are likely going to be anywhere from 2-4 Assassins potentially shooting at him tonight.

If he's Black, then he's killed by other Assassins, so what.
If he's Red, and killed by the Assassins, then they just did town a favour.

In my opinion, he's black, and there's no reason to lynch him. Whether or not he is, I think he's going to get shot at least once tonight, and die. This means there is no reason to lynch him. All it does, is waste our lynch that could be used on another scummy player, and give the mafia another night of shooting town.
you gotta dance
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 15 2011 01:52 GMT
#2524
Gmarsh please think about it.
I think flamewheel has fucked it up enough for town.
If hes cheating hes gonna be modkilled.
HE WILL BE ASSASSIN when he flips.
DT CHECK ME
DT CHECK LSB



DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 15 2011 01:53 GMT
#2525
On April 15 2011 10:50 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 10:47 kitaman27 wrote:
GMarshal, if you pardon, you are guaranteed to get lynched tomorrow. Don't even think about it.


I'm not letting the assassin win. Hang me if you must.

I ran on policy and principles. I will uphold those now.

FIGHT FOR THE TOWN!

YOUR POLICY WAS THAT THE PARDONER WAS ANTI-TOWN AND THAT THE PARDONER SHOULD NEVER EVER EVER USE HIS POWER AND IT IS INHERENTLY ANTI-TOWN

YOU EVEN CALLED ME FUCKING SCUM BECAUSE YOU SAID "I WAS WILLING TO USE THE PARDONER POWER AGAINST THE WISHES OF THE TOWN"

EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING THIS VERY SECOND

policies and principles

my ass
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 15 2011 01:55 GMT
#2526
Protact calls LSB scum then says "he's very likely town"

If it's multiple people on the same account I demand a modkill. IF BrownBear is allowing 3 vets to share and play on one account I'm just never gonna play in one of his games ever again
RIP Aaliyah
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 15 2011 01:55 GMT
#2527
On April 15 2011 10:51 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 10:50 GMarshal wrote:
On April 15 2011 10:47 kitaman27 wrote:
GMarshal, if you pardon, you are guaranteed to get lynched tomorrow. Don't even think about it.


I'm not letting the assassin win. Hang me if you must.

I ran on policy and principles. I will uphold those now.

FIGHT FOR THE TOWN!

Don't pardon. Let coag die, it will green me and you, and red Flamewheel


I'm not willing to be reasonable about this.

I am sticking to my guns, if it means I die then so fucking be it.

See you in hell fw!

I do not lynch on the words of someone who is anti town
I do not follow a liar
I will not allow the town to do the same while it is in my power to prevent it.

This isn't about weather or not coag is scum, I dont give a damn if protac guessed right. This is about fighting for my principles

And I will be damned, to the pits of hell, if I go back on my principles.
Moderator
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 15 2011 01:56 GMT
#2528
[QUOTE]On April 15 2011 10:55 GMarshal wrote:
[QUOTE]On April 15 2011 10:51 LSB wrote:
[QUOTE]On April 15 2011 10:50 GMarshal wrote:
[QUOTE]On April 15 2011 10:47 kitaman27 wrote:
GMarshal, if you pardon, you are guaranteed to get lynched tomorrow. Don't even think about it.[/QUOTE]

I'm not letting the assassin win. Hang me if you must.

I ran on policy and principles. I will uphold those now.

FIGHT FOR THE TOWN![/QUOTE]
Don't pardon. Let coag die, it will green me and you, and red Flamewheel[/QUOTE]

I'm not willing to be reasonable about this.

I am sticking to my guns, if it means I die then so fucking be it.

See you in hell fw!

I do not lynch on the words of someone who is anti town
I do not follow a liar
I will not allow the town to do the same while it is in my power to prevent it.

This isn't about weather or not coag is scum, I dont give a damn if protac guessed right.
This is about fighting for my principles

And I will be damned, to the pits of hell, if I go back on my principles. []/QUOTE]
then you should probably never run for mayor or play tl mafia ever again because you clearly don't understand how to play this game.

lol you sit on your high horse "pardoner is anti-town. look at how scummy DrH is saying he will stick to his convictions and do what he thinks is right!"

then you do exactly that even though it's obviously the wrong move. this is why i stopped playing mafia because of childish moves like this. get over yourself.
RIP Aaliyah
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 15 2011 01:56 GMT
#2529
On April 15 2011 10:47 GMarshal wrote:
I'm saving the town from itself, feel free to lynch me for it.

I'm done discussing, you have till midnight to reconsider.


##Unvote: Coagulation
##Vote: Airblade Orange


LOLOL Holding the town at gunpoint with a pardon. Nice. What happened to you saying you would never pardon? You spent a whole five hours saying how pardon is 100% anti-town. And now you're making excuses to use it? Yeah ok.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 15 2011 01:57 GMT
#2530
On April 15 2011 10:56 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 10:55 GMarshal wrote:
On April 15 2011 10:51 LSB wrote:
On April 15 2011 10:50 GMarshal wrote:
On April 15 2011 10:47 kitaman27 wrote:
GMarshal, if you pardon, you are guaranteed to get lynched tomorrow. Don't even think about it.


I'm not letting the assassin win. Hang me if you must.

I ran on policy and principles. I will uphold those now.

FIGHT FOR THE TOWN!

Don't pardon. Let coag die, it will green me and you, and red Flamewheel


I'm not willing to be reasonable about this.

I am sticking to my guns, if it means I die then so fucking be it.

See you in hell fw!

I do not lynch on the words of someone who is anti town
I do not follow a liar
I will not allow the town to do the same while it is in my power to prevent it.

This isn't about weather or not coag is scum, I dont give a damn if protac guessed right.
This is about fighting for my principles

And I will be damned, to the pits of hell, if I go back on my principles.

then you should probably never run for mayor or play tl mafia ever again because you clearly don't understand how to play this game.

lol you sit on your high horse "pardoner is anti-town. look at how scummy DrH is saying he will stick to his convictions and do what he thinks is right!"

then you do exactly that even though it's obviously the wrong move. this is why i stopped playing mafia because of childish moves like this. get over yourself.

EBWOP
RIP Aaliyah
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
April 15 2011 01:58 GMT
#2531
On April 15 2011 10:55 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 10:51 LSB wrote:
On April 15 2011 10:50 GMarshal wrote:
On April 15 2011 10:47 kitaman27 wrote:
GMarshal, if you pardon, you are guaranteed to get lynched tomorrow. Don't even think about it.


I'm not letting the assassin win. Hang me if you must.

I ran on policy and principles. I will uphold those now.

FIGHT FOR THE TOWN!

Don't pardon. Let coag die, it will green me and you, and red Flamewheel


I'm not willing to be reasonable about this.

I am sticking to my guns, if it means I die then so fucking be it.

See you in hell fw!

I do not lynch on the words of someone who is anti town
I do not follow a liar
I will not allow the town to do the same while it is in my power to prevent it.

This isn't about weather or not coag is scum, I dont give a damn if protac guessed right. This is about fighting for my principles

And I will be damned, to the pits of hell, if I go back on my principles.


DO NOT PARDON. If you don't agree with the Coag lynch, then vote for someone else.

If you do this, you damn yourself, and you damn coag. You destroy any credibility you might have had in this game.

DO NOT PARDON.
you gotta dance
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
April 15 2011 01:58 GMT
#2532
On April 15 2011 10:55 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 10:51 LSB wrote:
On April 15 2011 10:50 GMarshal wrote:
On April 15 2011 10:47 kitaman27 wrote:
GMarshal, if you pardon, you are guaranteed to get lynched tomorrow. Don't even think about it.


I'm not letting the assassin win. Hang me if you must.

I ran on policy and principles. I will uphold those now.

FIGHT FOR THE TOWN!

Don't pardon. Let coag die, it will green me and you, and red Flamewheel


I'm not willing to be reasonable about this.

I am sticking to my guns, if it means I die then so fucking be it.

See you in hell fw!

I do not lynch on the words of someone who is anti town
I do not follow a liar
I will not allow the town to do the same while it is in my power to prevent it.

This isn't about weather or not coag is scum, I dont give a damn if protac guessed right. This is about fighting for my principles

And I will be damned, to the pits of hell, if I go back on my principles.


If you turn out to actually be town, I am never going to listen to a single thing you ever say in mafia again after your disastrous posting this game.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 15 2011 01:59 GMT
#2533
GMarshal, if this is one of those "see how the town reacts" moves, I swear I'll personally hunt you down.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
April 15 2011 02:01 GMT
#2534
On April 15 2011 10:59 kitaman27 wrote:
GMarshal, if this is one of those "see how the town reacts" moves, I swear I'll personally hunt you down.


Pretty sure it's not, but he'll probably change his mind and claim it was within the next 3 hours. I hope so, anyway.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 15 2011 02:01 GMT
#2535
I remember your policy was never pardon?

On April 14 2011 07:48 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2011 07:46 The_Roist wrote:
1. GMarshal pardons coag.


Not happening. Period. As long as I hold the pardon I will not use it.

Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
April 15 2011 02:02 GMT
#2536
lol, voting GMarshal. Should have done this yesterday. Threatening the pardon, the one thing he should not do as town, he does. Culmination of desperate.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
April 15 2011 02:02 GMT
#2537
On April 15 2011 10:55 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 10:51 LSB wrote:
On April 15 2011 10:50 GMarshal wrote:
On April 15 2011 10:47 kitaman27 wrote:
GMarshal, if you pardon, you are guaranteed to get lynched tomorrow. Don't even think about it.


I'm not letting the assassin win. Hang me if you must.

I ran on policy and principles. I will uphold those now.

FIGHT FOR THE TOWN!

Don't pardon. Let coag die, it will green me and you, and red Flamewheel


I'm not willing to be reasonable about this.

I am sticking to my guns, if it means I die then so fucking be it.

See you in hell fw!

I do not lynch on the words of someone who is anti town
I do not follow a liar
I will not allow the town to do the same while it is in my power to prevent it.

This isn't about weather or not coag is scum, I dont give a damn if protac guessed right. This is about fighting for my principles

And I will be damned, to the pits of hell, if I go back on my principles.

[image loading]
You have convinced me. I will go down fighting with you.

Onwards!
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
April 15 2011 02:03 GMT
#2538
You guys can't be serious... -_-
you gotta dance
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 15 2011 02:03 GMT
#2539
##Vote Gmarshal
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 15 2011 02:04 GMT
#2540
We can lynch LSB or Gmarshal. GMarshal will just pardon Coag

so who's it gonna be?
RIP Aaliyah
Prev 1 125 126 127 128 129 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech153
ViBE52
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 187
Dewaltoss 86
Hyuk 67
Bale 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm72
League of Legends
Doublelift2966
Counter-Strike
Fnx 752
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King85
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5899
Khaldor846
Liquid`Hasu699
Other Games
summit1g7716
FrodaN2270
shahzam673
KnowMe305
C9.Mang0198
ArmadaUGS104
UpATreeSC97
Trikslyr48
ZombieGrub47
PPMD40
CosmosSc2 21
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream71
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH345
• davetesta13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie874
• Shiphtur231
Upcoming Events
OSC
2m
CranKy Ducklings
12h 2m
Online Event
13h 2m
FEL
18h 2m
AI Arena Tournament
19h 2m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 2m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.