• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:01
CEST 05:01
KST 12:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7725 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 145

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 143 144 145 146 147 273 Next
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 29 2011 20:14 GMT
#2881
OMG.
Life can only kill you once.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 29 2011 20:16 GMT
#2882
On March 30 2011 04:57 Tackster wrote:
If annul was shot by black instead of red we need to consider why.

Oh I know - to hit the other red in the item game and not give red an advantage.

But yea that's a terrible idea. Why bother trying to stop the only team that can't really kill you.

Well I suppose if they can't kill you they'll do their best to out you!! Possibly with some ITEMS!!


Here's the question then Tack, why would red/black even shoot at annul? He had the hot potato which blows up when people visit him. If he activates it then it's 100% chance it'll blow up. If not then it's 25% chance. Why would red/black risk it, especially black since they lost a member to D1 lynch?

The only reason they would shoot at annul that I can think of is if they thought his bomb was diffused or safe right?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
March 29 2011 20:19 GMT
#2883
I'm honestly thinking of trying to convince everyone to move their lynch to Lemon.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 29 2011 20:20 GMT
#2884
On March 30 2011 05:19 CubEdIn wrote:
I'm honestly thinking of trying to convince everyone to move their lynch to Lemon.

I'm honestly thinking about asking tnkted to marry me.
Life can only kill you once.
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 29 2011 20:21 GMT
#2885
On March 30 2011 05:16 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2011 04:57 Tackster wrote:
If annul was shot by black instead of red we need to consider why.

Oh I know - to hit the other red in the item game and not give red an advantage.

But yea that's a terrible idea. Why bother trying to stop the only team that can't really kill you.

Well I suppose if they can't kill you they'll do their best to out you!! Possibly with some ITEMS!!


Here's the question then Tack, why would red/black even shoot at annul? He had the hot potato which blows up when people visit him. If he activates it then it's 100% chance it'll blow up. If not then it's 25% chance. Why would red/black risk it, especially black since they lost a member to D1 lynch?

The only reason they would shoot at annul that I can think of is if they thought his bomb was diffused or safe right?

The other one would be if the blacks thought they would be immune to the bomb, so they shot Annul to try to narrow down the list of possible reds... thinking that Annul + Tack would die last night instead of Annul + Annul.
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
March 29 2011 20:21 GMT
#2886
Blacks would be immune.

Reds would think both annul + coag would die, win-win.
Tackster
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland429 Posts
March 29 2011 20:22 GMT
#2887
On March 30 2011 05:16 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2011 04:57 Tackster wrote:
If annul was shot by black instead of red we need to consider why.

Oh I know - to hit the other red in the item game and not give red an advantage.

But yea that's a terrible idea. Why bother trying to stop the only team that can't really kill you.

Well I suppose if they can't kill you they'll do their best to out you!! Possibly with some ITEMS!!


Here's the question then Tack, why would red/black even shoot at annul? He had the hot potato which blows up when people visit him. If he activates it then it's 100% chance it'll blow up. If not then it's 25% chance. Why would red/black risk it, especially black since they lost a member to D1 lynch?

The only reason they would shoot at annul that I can think of is if they thought his bomb was diffused or safe right?


I read it the first time no need to post it twice!

I can think of a reason now that makes even more sense. If black though coag had the gun they could mind control him onto annul so red didn't win item game. That means that red can shoot annul like everyone was clamouring for anyway.

BOOM
Tackster: Can you give me a synonym of flammable? Deconduo: Inflammable...
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
March 29 2011 20:22 GMT
#2888
On March 30 2011 04:57 Tackster wrote:
If annul was shot by black instead of red we need to consider why.

Oh I know - to hit the other red in the item game and not give red an advantage.

But yea that's a terrible idea. Why bother trying to stop the only team that can't really kill you.

Well I suppose if they can't kill you they'll do their best to out you!! Possibly with some ITEMS!!


DONT CONSIDER WHY, DONT GO INTO IT I CANT TELL YOU I KNOW.

JUST SHUT UP AND DIE.

Geez darm went down nice and easy, his last post made me really consider switching but I trusted my instincts and my thought process. You are making an absurd amount of posts all gearing the conversation to you, when I don't really care! Coagulation is 100% town, and all scum powers were used. We just need to try to keep him or another townie alive. I'm not even that concerned about town getting the items, just as long as mafia don't get them. They won't.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Tackster
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland429 Posts
March 29 2011 20:24 GMT
#2889
On March 30 2011 05:22 bumatlarge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2011 04:57 Tackster wrote:
If annul was shot by black instead of red we need to consider why.

Oh I know - to hit the other red in the item game and not give red an advantage.

But yea that's a terrible idea. Why bother trying to stop the only team that can't really kill you.

Well I suppose if they can't kill you they'll do their best to out you!! Possibly with some ITEMS!!


DONT CONSIDER WHY, DONT GO INTO IT I CANT TELL YOU I KNOW.

JUST SHUT UP AND DIE.

Geez darm went down nice and easy, his last post made me really consider switching but I trusted my instincts and my thought process. You are making an absurd amount of posts all gearing the conversation to you, when I don't really care! Coagulation is 100% town, and all scum powers were used. We just need to try to keep him or another townie alive. I'm not even that concerned about town getting the items, just as long as mafia don't get them. They won't.


This post was I give up and therefore everyone else should.

Bum if you don't want to work your delicate mind anymore that's fine. But to ask others to share in that ignorance is disgraceful
Tackster: Can you give me a synonym of flammable? Deconduo: Inflammable...
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 29 2011 20:26 GMT
#2890
LSB, are blacks immune to bombs such as the hot potato?

I don't know if blacks are, usually they're immune to night hits which are bullets, not explosions like bombs.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Tackster
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland429 Posts
March 29 2011 20:28 GMT
#2891
Also as a green it's my job to try and out scum up until the moment I die.

Debating what is happening can lead to a slip.

How could you possibly be against that...
Tackster: Can you give me a synonym of flammable? Deconduo: Inflammable...
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 29 2011 20:28 GMT
#2892
I can think of a reason now that makes even more sense. If black though coag had the gun they could mind control him onto annul so red didn't win item game. That means that red can shoot annul like everyone was clamouring for anyway.


How can they be sure coag had a gun? That doesn't make sense, it wasn't 100% clear he did. If he didn't then no one dies in the IG as far as they are concerned, they would think red wouldn't shoot annul. And reds wouldn't know that blacks mind controlled coag's stun gun onto annul so they wouldn't feel safe shooting annul anyway. That's faulty logic
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
March 29 2011 20:34 GMT
#2893
Bum, I say this to you because you have the people's ear, regardless of whether they respect that ear or not. Hopefully you can get them to understand.

In XXXVI I was positive that Impervious was scum. I did an analysis on him, and he it looked like a closed case to me. However, as the votes fell, there was very little resistance to his lynch. I still thought that he looked scummy, but I couldn't ignore the evidence that was in the votes. This looks very similar to me.

Deconduo is totally right on this. The fact that the votes are so lopsided should be a big hint. Yes, it's possible that they are busing him, but it still looks really odd, and I don't feel comfortable with this lynch anymore.

Look at Tackster's defense. He's put a tremendous amount of effort into it, even though the town shows no sign of relenting. I can't think of a scum player who has put more effort into his defense in the face of such odds, especially not a new one. In my experience, most of them defend themselves a little, but mostly they just clam up.


Now let me be clear about what I'm saying here: I am NOT refuting the points against Tackster, I am pointing out that his response, and the votes both point to him being town. In light of this, and the fact that we are at mylo in the IG, I suggest that we not lynch Tackster today.

I suggest we lynch Kenpachi, who is clearly scum.

+ Show Spoiler +
On a side note, Deconduo brought up some really good points about lemon walrus, and everyone is ignoring them.


I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 29 2011 20:34 GMT
#2894
On March 30 2011 05:20 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2011 05:19 CubEdIn wrote:
I'm honestly thinking of trying to convince everyone to move their lynch to Lemon.

I'm honestly thinking about asking tnkted to marry me.


The answer?

[image loading]
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 29 2011 20:36 GMT
#2895
The fact of the matter is, annul had a hot potato and he said it would blow up if people visited him.

I'm sure everyone was convinced of this when RoL did his fake shot last night and that prompted annul to say that he had a hot potato.

Why would red or black shoot into it? I doubt blacks are protected against it

Black Third Party- This is the hidden faction. Backed They all are bulletproof so they don’t die so easily


They are bulletproof. A hot potato is...a potato/bomb. Not a bullet. I'm pretty sure in the games of mafia I've played with bulletproof roles, they can still be killed by mad hatters.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 29 2011 20:39 GMT
#2896
On March 30 2011 05:34 Kavdragon wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Bum, I say this to you because you have the people's ear, regardless of whether they respect that ear or not. Hopefully you can get them to understand.

In XXXVI I was positive that Impervious was scum. I did an analysis on him, and he it looked like a closed case to me. However, as the votes fell, there was very little resistance to his lynch. I still thought that he looked scummy, but I couldn't ignore the evidence that was in the votes. This looks very similar to me.

Deconduo is totally right on this. The fact that the votes are so lopsided should be a big hint. Yes, it's possible that they are busing him, but it still looks really odd, and I don't feel comfortable with this lynch anymore.

Look at Tackster's defense. He's put a tremendous amount of effort into it, even though the town shows no sign of relenting. I can't think of a scum player who has put more effort into his defense in the face of such odds, especially not a new one. In my experience, most of them defend themselves a little, but mostly they just clam up.


Now let me be clear about what I'm saying here: I am NOT refuting the points against Tackster, I am pointing out that his response, and the votes both point to him being town. In light of this, and the fact that we are at mylo in the IG, I suggest that we not lynch Tackster today.

I suggest we lynch Kenpachi, who is clearly scum.

+ Show Spoiler +
On a side note, Deconduo brought up some really good points about lemon walrus, and everyone is ignoring them.



His defense is almost as persistent as decons on the last day of XXXVII. Only real diiference is there were only 3 of them left or else it would have eaten up 50 pages as well.
Life can only kill you once.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 29 2011 20:43 GMT
#2897
Sorry for spamming, I'm done now.

Lets look at the evidence against Tackster for a minute. What exactly is it? He was accused by Coag and Jackal of being mafia before night 1 even happened because...? anyone remember why?

Then on day 2, after GM etc died a plausible explanation for why Tackster was mafia suddenly emerged. Ironically, it came from, again, Coag and Jackal.

Lemon meanwhile contentedly watched the proceedings from the sidelines. Why didn't he defend Tackster? I mean, somebody just tallied up the votes, and absolutely none of them was any objective analysis of Tackster's play.

Hypothesis:
A new player will often tend to be more paranoid than an older player because the new player doesn't know what sort of behaviors are commonly trustable and which aren't. This is why you see me pointing FOS's at everybody who blinks twice; I don't know who is playing me for a fool.

Lemon didn't do that at all. He happily accepted Jackal and Coag's plan.

I am also considering switching my vote, although now IDK whether its between Jackal or Lemon.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Tackster
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland429 Posts
March 29 2011 20:47 GMT
#2898
So people are considering switching their votes and the fact that the evidence is unfounded has been claimed over and over.

I've worked hard as hell to try and show my innocence here.

What do I have to do to see some action? The vote is 4 hours away...
Tackster: Can you give me a synonym of flammable? Deconduo: Inflammable...
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 29 2011 20:52 GMT
#2899
On March 30 2011 05:34 Kavdragon wrote:
Bum, I say this to you because you have the people's ear, regardless of whether they respect that ear or not. Hopefully you can get them to understand.

In XXXVI I was positive that Impervious was scum. I did an analysis on him, and he it looked like a closed case to me. However, as the votes fell, there was very little resistance to his lynch. I still thought that he looked scummy, but I couldn't ignore the evidence that was in the votes. This looks very similar to me.

Deconduo is totally right on this. The fact that the votes are so lopsided should be a big hint. Yes, it's possible that they are busing him, but it still looks really odd, and I don't feel comfortable with this lynch anymore.

Look at Tackster's defense. He's put a tremendous amount of effort into it, even though the town shows no sign of relenting. I can't think of a scum player who has put more effort into his defense in the face of such odds, especially not a new one. In my experience, most of them defend themselves a little, but mostly they just clam up.


Now let me be clear about what I'm saying here: I am NOT refuting the points against Tackster, I am pointing out that his response, and the votes both point to him being town. In light of this, and the fact that we are at mylo in the IG, I suggest that we not lynch Tackster today.

I suggest we lynch Kenpachi, who is clearly scum.

+ Show Spoiler +
On a side note, Deconduo brought up some really good points about lemon walrus, and everyone is ignoring them.



you are so flattering BUT, Tackster will die regardless.
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 29 2011 21:03 GMT
#2900
On March 30 2011 05:47 Tackster wrote:
So people are considering switching their votes and the fact that the evidence is unfounded has been claimed over and over.

I've worked hard as hell to try and show my innocence here.

What do I have to do to see some action? The vote is 4 hours away...


Tackster i know why your trying so hard
Because your mafias only chance to get the items
and you dont want to let them down.
but its too late. sorry.
Prev 1 143 144 145 146 147 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 231
NeuroSwarm 186
FoxeR 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2978
Leta 1453
Bale 59
Other Games
summit1g7984
JimRising 558
WinterStarcraft338
ViBE142
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick716
BasetradeTV193
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 99
• davetesta20
• Light_VIP 17
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo373
Other Games
• Scarra1037
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 59m
Patches Events
11h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 59m
OSC
19h 59m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.