• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:08
CEST 10:08
KST 17:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7195 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 143

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 141 142 143 144 145 273 Next
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
March 29 2011 19:21 GMT
#2841
On March 30 2011 04:17 deconduo wrote:
The fact that the votes are 22-2 should be a clear indication that you are wrong, but hey.


Explain how that is a clear indication.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 29 2011 19:21 GMT
#2842
On March 30 2011 04:15 tnkted wrote:
If we do mislynch I think I have to bus somebody out so that we have a chance of winning it at all. But if bum wants me not to I can switch some other stuff around.

If you must bus bus all actions from Coag to me. Lemon has his vest but if we mislynch he wont get shot anyways. Cause he's scum. And serious as a heart attack I will have coag shoot me. Town doesn't need another fucking day of no you - no you - no you - no you.
So medic protect coag. Bus from coag to me. Coag shoots me. Lynch Lemon. I am not about to go through all this bs and let scum get dt tools.

But we're not going to mislynch.
But that's plan B
Life can only kill you once.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
March 29 2011 19:22 GMT
#2843
+ Show Spoiler +
1. RebirthOfLeGenD - Sheep
2. Jackal58 - Tunnel
3. OriginalName - Sheep
4. Kenpachi - Has half a brain
5. deconduo - Has a brain
6. Kavdragon - Black
8. bumatlarge - Sheep
10. Coagulation - Tunnel
11. orgolove - Mafia
12. chaoser - Torn between sheep and mafia
13. Meapak_Ziphh -
15. kevconsim -
16. Mr. Wiggles - Has half a brain
17. CubEdIn - Has a brain
18. GGQ - Torn between sheep and mafia
19. ilovejonn - Dunno
20. Amber[LighT] - Lurking
21. BrownBear - Was lurking, dunno.
22. Lemonwalrus - Mafia
23. Rean - Has a brain
24. tnkted - Has a brain
25. Tackster - Has a brain
26. Lanaia - Has a brain
27. iGrok - Black
28. Beneather - Lurker
29. Insanious - Has a brain
30. Eiii - Sheep
Tackster
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland429 Posts
March 29 2011 19:22 GMT
#2844
Never said I took anything personally only that our 'plans' so far have been stupid and todays lynch is based on bad information but people are being lazy.

The whole 'red probably hit annul' isn't a good defense since all the recent analysis has ignored the other possibility. If you now read it all this isn't a good plan. But no one seems bothered. Good job...

Apparently if I am green i should just throw my hands in the air and say well let people think what they want, this is mafia and the point is not to use logic or work anything out.

Jackal thanks for letting me know my mafia play is good. That's going to be great when i turn up green.

Chaoser you've been misreading a lot - when i flip green take it as a sign to pay more attention!
Tackster: Can you give me a synonym of flammable? Deconduo: Inflammable...
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
March 29 2011 19:22 GMT
#2845
no. Bus Jackal to someone outside of the IG. Medic Coag.
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 29 2011 19:23 GMT
#2846
On March 30 2011 04:17 deconduo wrote:
The fact that the votes are 22-2 should be a clear indication that you are wrong, but hey.


Not true at all. This is probably the most WIFOM argument ever. Mafia could have given up and bussed. We did it tons in XXXVII. In fact annul, who was lynched day 1 had like 1/3 (10) of all votes from town and 3 of them were from mafia.

In this situation where we're only focusing on 4 people and a few of them have very town reads, it makes sense that the votes would be stacked.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 29 2011 19:24 GMT
#2847
On March 30 2011 04:17 deconduo wrote:
The fact that the votes are 22-2 should be a clear indication that you are wrong, but hey.

Ya that was bothering me too. But in XXXVII you guys all voted enmasse for each other as well.
So I'm not sure exactly what to read into that anymore.
Life can only kill you once.
Tackster
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland429 Posts
March 29 2011 19:24 GMT
#2848
On March 30 2011 04:17 bumatlarge wrote:
Show nested quote +
And now bum using his position as leader to make mistakes and then laugh in the face of them…


Like I would need to mayor to do that lol

Well if I told you I could probably salvage the outcome of the IG no matter what the lynch is tack? What would you say then?


If you could 'probably' salvage the outcome that means we shouldn't analyze anything, rely on real information or even try?

Why didn't you say so before? We could all just stop posting and let you do everything.
Tackster: Can you give me a synonym of flammable? Deconduo: Inflammable...
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 29 2011 19:25 GMT
#2849
On March 30 2011 04:22 iGrok wrote:
no. Bus Jackal to someone outside of the IG. Medic Coag.

Scum
Life can only kill you once.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
March 29 2011 19:25 GMT
#2850
On March 30 2011 04:24 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2011 04:17 deconduo wrote:
The fact that the votes are 22-2 should be a clear indication that you are wrong, but hey.

Ya that was bothering me too. But in XXXVII you guys all voted enmasse for each other as well.
So I'm not sure exactly what to read into that anymore.


I'm the only person not voting for Tack. The other vote is from Tack himself.
Tackster
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland429 Posts
March 29 2011 19:25 GMT
#2851
On March 30 2011 04:21 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2011 04:15 tnkted wrote:
If we do mislynch I think I have to bus somebody out so that we have a chance of winning it at all. But if bum wants me not to I can switch some other stuff around.

If you must bus bus all actions from Coag to me. Lemon has his vest but if we mislynch he wont get shot anyways. Cause he's scum. And serious as a heart attack I will have coag shoot me. Town doesn't need another fucking day of no you - no you - no you - no you.
So medic protect coag. Bus from coag to me. Coag shoots me. Lynch Lemon. I am not about to go through all this bs and let scum get dt tools.

But we're not going to mislynch.
But that's plan B


Sorry if coag shoots you and you two are bussed coag shoots himself.

wtf is that?
Tackster: Can you give me a synonym of flammable? Deconduo: Inflammable...
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 29 2011 19:26 GMT
#2852
On March 30 2011 04:25 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2011 04:24 Jackal58 wrote:
On March 30 2011 04:17 deconduo wrote:
The fact that the votes are 22-2 should be a clear indication that you are wrong, but hey.

Ya that was bothering me too. But in XXXVII you guys all voted enmasse for each other as well.
So I'm not sure exactly what to read into that anymore.


I'm the only person not voting for Tack. The other vote is from Tack himself.

Believe it or not I can read.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 29 2011 19:27 GMT
#2853
On March 30 2011 04:25 Tackster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2011 04:21 Jackal58 wrote:
On March 30 2011 04:15 tnkted wrote:
If we do mislynch I think I have to bus somebody out so that we have a chance of winning it at all. But if bum wants me not to I can switch some other stuff around.

If you must bus bus all actions from Coag to me. Lemon has his vest but if we mislynch he wont get shot anyways. Cause he's scum. And serious as a heart attack I will have coag shoot me. Town doesn't need another fucking day of no you - no you - no you - no you.
So medic protect coag. Bus from coag to me. Coag shoots me. Lynch Lemon. I am not about to go through all this bs and let scum get dt tools.

But we're not going to mislynch.
But that's plan B


Sorry if coag shoots you and you two are bussed coag shoots himself.

wtf is that?

No any outside IG shots on Coag go to me.
Life can only kill you once.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
March 29 2011 19:27 GMT
#2854
On March 30 2011 04:26 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2011 04:25 deconduo wrote:
On March 30 2011 04:24 Jackal58 wrote:
On March 30 2011 04:17 deconduo wrote:
The fact that the votes are 22-2 should be a clear indication that you are wrong, but hey.

Ya that was bothering me too. But in XXXVII you guys all voted enmasse for each other as well.
So I'm not sure exactly what to read into that anymore.


I'm the only person not voting for Tack. The other vote is from Tack himself.

Believe it or not I can read.


Really? From the way you've been playing the game so far I wouldn't expect that.
Tackster
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland429 Posts
March 29 2011 19:28 GMT
#2855
On March 30 2011 04:27 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2011 04:25 Tackster wrote:
On March 30 2011 04:21 Jackal58 wrote:
On March 30 2011 04:15 tnkted wrote:
If we do mislynch I think I have to bus somebody out so that we have a chance of winning it at all. But if bum wants me not to I can switch some other stuff around.

If you must bus bus all actions from Coag to me. Lemon has his vest but if we mislynch he wont get shot anyways. Cause he's scum. And serious as a heart attack I will have coag shoot me. Town doesn't need another fucking day of no you - no you - no you - no you.
So medic protect coag. Bus from coag to me. Coag shoots me. Lynch Lemon. I am not about to go through all this bs and let scum get dt tools.

But we're not going to mislynch.
But that's plan B


Sorry if coag shoots you and you two are bussed coag shoots himself.

wtf is that?

No any outside IG shots on Coag go to me.


So you AND coag die...

You know you really need to not make any more plans ever...
Tackster: Can you give me a synonym of flammable? Deconduo: Inflammable...
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
March 29 2011 19:28 GMT
#2856
On March 30 2011 04:27 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2011 04:25 Tackster wrote:
On March 30 2011 04:21 Jackal58 wrote:
On March 30 2011 04:15 tnkted wrote:
If we do mislynch I think I have to bus somebody out so that we have a chance of winning it at all. But if bum wants me not to I can switch some other stuff around.

If you must bus bus all actions from Coag to me. Lemon has his vest but if we mislynch he wont get shot anyways. Cause he's scum. And serious as a heart attack I will have coag shoot me. Town doesn't need another fucking day of no you - no you - no you - no you.
So medic protect coag. Bus from coag to me. Coag shoots me. Lynch Lemon. I am not about to go through all this bs and let scum get dt tools.

But we're not going to mislynch.
But that's plan B


Sorry if coag shoots you and you two are bussed coag shoots himself.

wtf is that?

No any outside IG shots on Coag go to me.


LOLOLOL. You get mediced and coag shoots himself.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 29 2011 19:28 GMT
#2857
On March 30 2011 04:25 Tackster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2011 04:21 Jackal58 wrote:
On March 30 2011 04:15 tnkted wrote:
If we do mislynch I think I have to bus somebody out so that we have a chance of winning it at all. But if bum wants me not to I can switch some other stuff around.

If you must bus bus all actions from Coag to me. Lemon has his vest but if we mislynch he wont get shot anyways. Cause he's scum. And serious as a heart attack I will have coag shoot me. Town doesn't need another fucking day of no you - no you - no you - no you.
So medic protect coag. Bus from coag to me. Coag shoots me. Lynch Lemon. I am not about to go through all this bs and let scum get dt tools.

But we're not going to mislynch.
But that's plan B


Sorry if coag shoots you and you two are bussed coag shoots himself.

wtf is that?

Bus driver doesn't reverse actions. It drives any visits to coag to the bussed target - me.
It doesn't boomerang.
Life can only kill you once.
Tackster
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland429 Posts
March 29 2011 19:29 GMT
#2858
On March 30 2011 04:28 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2011 04:27 Jackal58 wrote:
On March 30 2011 04:25 Tackster wrote:
On March 30 2011 04:21 Jackal58 wrote:
On March 30 2011 04:15 tnkted wrote:
If we do mislynch I think I have to bus somebody out so that we have a chance of winning it at all. But if bum wants me not to I can switch some other stuff around.

If you must bus bus all actions from Coag to me. Lemon has his vest but if we mislynch he wont get shot anyways. Cause he's scum. And serious as a heart attack I will have coag shoot me. Town doesn't need another fucking day of no you - no you - no you - no you.
So medic protect coag. Bus from coag to me. Coag shoots me. Lynch Lemon. I am not about to go through all this bs and let scum get dt tools.

But we're not going to mislynch.
But that's plan B


Sorry if coag shoots you and you two are bussed coag shoots himself.

wtf is that?

No any outside IG shots on Coag go to me.


LOLOLOL. You get mediced and coag shoots himself.


Deconduo can we put this plan up as a poster in our living room? PLEEEAAAAASSSSEEEE???
Tackster: Can you give me a synonym of flammable? Deconduo: Inflammable...
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
March 29 2011 19:29 GMT
#2859
Seriously, this is the guy you are all listening to.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 29 2011 19:30 GMT
#2860
Nevermind. Ya any medic protects would get bussed to me too.
Life can only kill you once.
Prev 1 141 142 143 144 145 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 45
EnDerr 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2480
Rain 1619
FanTaSy 430
Yoon 84
Soma 81
Mong 71
Killer 58
NotJumperer 43
Bale 37
Hm[arnc] 27
[ Show more ]
ajuk12(nOOB) 23
Shinee 15
yabsab 14
Sharp 9
Noble 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm176
Fuzer 63
League of Legends
JimRising 510
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss442
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King169
Other Games
summit1g8042
olofmeister992
ceh9410
Happy393
KnowMe131
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick642
BasetradeTV158
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• killerbeecast0
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2223
League of Legends
• Rush1156
• Lourlo1038
• Stunt473
Other Games
• Shiphtur796
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 52m
INu's Battles
2h 52m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
4h 52m
OSC
14h 7m
Replay Cast
14h 52m
OSC
1d 14h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.