• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:11
CEST 10:11
KST 17:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8024 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 140

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 138 139 140 141 142 273 Next
Tackster
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland429 Posts
March 29 2011 15:46 GMT
#2781
Ok, I'm up, I've re-read and I'm ready to start posting. However it seems useless as anything I say won't get to enough people to avoid this lynch probably anyway *sigh*

This whole stun-gun scenario has come up that somehow confirms 100% that I am scum… I don't see how this is true (in fact I know it isn't true) but everyone seems to have given up at this point and is just going with whatever is easiest… It's very sad that being active will lead people to be lazy but anyway here are some points:

I DID think that jackal had the gun. Therefore it was assumed that when the mafia 'bussed' or 'controlled' coag they knew he had the stun-gun...

Then the whole stun gun scenario came out. The assessment of this scenario is wrong:

Coagulation claimed his stun gun. His made-up stun gun stuns anyone WHO VISITS HIM not anyone he visits!!

So between bussing and controlling:

1. So if him and annul are bussed the only people that can visit coagulation ARE THE PEOPLE WHO VISITED ANNUL.
- Why shoot annul and then bus annul and coag instead of just shooting coag if red did both?
- If black did the bussing then they knew that red were visiting annul and wanted to muddy the waters! Blue knew red visited annul so it's all possible! But if black bussed then how am I scum?

2. If instead he was mind controlled to visit annul this does not count as annul visiting him and therefore the stun gun would not stun anyone!
- Why is this good for me if I'm scum?
- How does this imply I am scum anyway??


The only reason that this makes me scum is that scum made the same assumption I did - Jackal had the gun. But from the above if red thinks jackal has the gun then trying to misdirect cogs stun gun is USELESS!!

So red has in no way played as though they thought Coagulation had the stun--gun. HOW IS THIS NOT OBVIOUS TO EVERYONE???
Tackster: Can you give me a synonym of flammable? Deconduo: Inflammable...
Tackster
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland429 Posts
March 29 2011 15:50 GMT
#2782
Ok im going to clear up some other interim materials:

On March 29 2011 07:31 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
No, I'm just making a joke, because there's "rumors of the true mayor", and some kind of kingdom, so I think they're related and the "ruler" is the "true mayor", but Tackster posted that he thinks Pandain might be the "true mayor" when he isn't even in the game. :p


I was just saying the character Pandain played in the Night 0 post could be the real mayor, not that pandain was himself in this game.
Tackster: Can you give me a synonym of flammable? Deconduo: Inflammable...
Tackster
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland429 Posts
March 29 2011 15:50 GMT
#2783
On March 29 2011 09:08 Lanaia wrote:
Yeah, people who aren't in the game who keep posting are confusing people. See: Tackster.

I'm tired of the lack of activity from most people. I know there are a few who are obviously not inactive, but I'm really bothered by it. It's things like that which make people like me unable to read others. I know we can't just assume all of those people are scum (I'm sure not EVERY scum would lurk). Also I think there's more than 10 lurkers.

@LSB Are you prodding/notifying people who are inactive or at least threatening them for being inactive?


What's the See: Tackster about?

Are you claiming i'm not in the game?
Tackster: Can you give me a synonym of flammable? Deconduo: Inflammable...
Tackster
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland429 Posts
March 29 2011 15:52 GMT
#2784
On March 29 2011 09:24 Kavdragon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2011 04:49 Tackster wrote:
Now to point out something about Kavs posts:

Kav said he can prove if I stole:
Kavdragon United States. March 28 2011 14:02. Posts 572
If I could provide proof that he stole the item, would the town decide that he is scum based off of that?

(I'm not saying that he has or hasn't, only that I can find out.)


This implies kav either:
- Is a Vet AND can check item steals (wtf?)
- Is on a PM circle where someone can make the check (still unlikely)
- Is lying again

This isn't looking good Kav - please reply to this.



Firstly I retracted my statement about being able to figure out if you stole an item. It was never about an ability, or access to someone through PM, only logic. Hence my "Nevermind, I have fail logic" post.

The rest of your points are implications based off of assumptions that are not true.

I didn't lie about being hit.


I basically assumed you could have lied because of that post. So i'll retract that that post makes you look scummy. Also I posted scenario's in which you didn't lie. Seeing as you retract that post I retract the scenarios where you may have lied. Without clearing you obviously
Tackster: Can you give me a synonym of flammable? Deconduo: Inflammable...
Tackster
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland429 Posts
March 29 2011 15:54 GMT
#2785
On March 29 2011 09:29 bumatlarge wrote:
Nice tnk, that explains a lot. Let's see what I can do.

My DT:
Checked Lemon, switched with me and came back as that. Makes perfect sense because that is my role. I believe that explains any FoS we could have had against him. He is no longer a suspect.
I WAS NOT HIT LAST NIGHT

Scum KP:
Red's hit annul. Simple as that, I could explain it but then I would have to kill you.
Black/red hit GMarshal and Kav. Kav is alive, GMarshal is dead.

Coag KP:
Used on tackster. Did not die. Bus already used, so he had to be protected. He clearly did not use his item, because coagulation says he did, which was the only item used, plus tackster should have claimed he used the item. IIRC, he never claimed a hit.

If you want to live tackster you need to answer this post. Lemon is no longer a bigger suspect then you.


Yes explain to me how this makes sense...

#1 Just because you didn't DT check lemon doesn't clear him of being scum
#2 You claim that if Coag was controlled onto annul then i'm 'protected'. This is only if I thought coag had gun. Therefore you are working outside of the 'scum thought he had a stun gun scenario'. If we are working inside that scenario then I was never protected - all that happened was that red tried to stun annul AND shoot him. But the stun wouldn't have gone through because Coag said that the item stuns people that visit coag. Therefore this scenario could not have happened...
Tackster: Can you give me a synonym of flammable? Deconduo: Inflammable...
Tackster
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland429 Posts
March 29 2011 15:57 GMT
#2786
On March 29 2011 10:58 GGQ wrote:
The argument that Tackster can't be mafia because he didn't know coagulation had the gun is fundamentally flawed. There's one thing that everyone, including coagulation, seems to be forgetting.

Coagulation claimed that he had a stun gun that would disable his target's power. That's why scum redirected Coagulation to annul; to disable annul's hot potato so that it wouldn't blow up and kill the other scum who was assigned to shoot annul. Meanwhile Tackster stole from jackal to prevent jackal from shooting him. That fact that Coagulation ended up shooting annul was completely accidental by the mafia.

Thus the 4 kp are as follows:

Red hit annul
Red hit Kav or Gmarshal
Black hit Kav or Gmarshal
Coag hit Tackster, but was redirected by scum to hit annul because scum thought that his stun gun would stop annul's potato from killing the scum who killed annul.

GG lynch Tackster


That's why scum redirected Coagulation to annul; to disable annul's hot potato
[b]This is not how the stun gun was claimed to work

Meanwhile Tackster stole from jackal to prevent jackal from shooting him
This has already been proved not to make me scummy. Tonnes of town would have stolen from jackal too.

Seeing as there was no way scum thought that controlling coag to 'use' his item on annul could have worked this disproves the theory entirely!
[/i]
Tackster: Can you give me a synonym of flammable? Deconduo: Inflammable...
Tackster
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland429 Posts
March 29 2011 15:58 GMT
#2787
On March 29 2011 11:57 GGQ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2011 11:39 Lemonwalrus wrote:
My last post was 21 pages ago, in much, much simpler times.

I've read the thread from then so far but not as thoroughly as I would have liked to so I'm gonna go back and try to piece things together. In the mean time, if anyone (specifically bumatlarge) has any questions for me to answer go ahead and post them and I'll try to help you out.


I have a question for you. Can you confirm that your item is a vest that protects you from night kills?
If so, someone in the thread earlier (jackal?) said that your vest would automatically protect you even if you were protecting it rather than using it. This seems wrong to me, so I'd like to hear it from you. Do you have to use the vest for it to protect you or does it do so automatically? And, finally, did your best block a bullet last night?


The point Lemon made is that the vest would protect him if he tried to steal or tried to defend. In that case there is no point in trying to use as you may as well just defend for a better result
Tackster: Can you give me a synonym of flammable? Deconduo: Inflammable...
Tackster
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland429 Posts
March 29 2011 15:58 GMT
#2788
On March 29 2011 20:57 CubEdIn wrote:
You're wrong, there were many people who questioned other things, like why Lemon is "cleared".
I myself have asked for extensive explanations on why we are only focusing on Tack, you need to go back and read the thread more carefully.

And no it wouldn't make sense to steal from Coag, as a KP is more important than a RB for mafia.
And as Coag was clearly the shooter, and jackal's item got stolen, that safely clears them both. As much as you can have someone cleared in a game of Mafia.

So it's between Lemon and Tackster, and it doesn't make sense for mafia to double-shoot Annul if they KNEW Coag had the real gun. It would make much more sense to use the "stun gun" to RB annul's potato.

Anything else makes a lot less sense than this theory.


Why does Jackal having his item stolen clear him in any way? Thats wrong imo.
Tackster: Can you give me a synonym of flammable? Deconduo: Inflammable...
Tackster
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland429 Posts
March 29 2011 15:59 GMT
#2789
Page 140 is mine - i dibs it and no one is allowed to have it

Anyway:
##Vote: Jackal
Tackster: Can you give me a synonym of flammable? Deconduo: Inflammable...
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 29 2011 15:59 GMT
#2790
please don't end up like ~OpZ~...
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
March 29 2011 16:08 GMT
#2791
On March 30 2011 00:57 Tackster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2011 10:58 GGQ wrote:
The argument that Tackster can't be mafia because he didn't know coagulation had the gun is fundamentally flawed. There's one thing that everyone, including coagulation, seems to be forgetting.

Coagulation claimed that he had a stun gun that would disable his target's power. That's why scum redirected Coagulation to annul; to disable annul's hot potato so that it wouldn't blow up and kill the other scum who was assigned to shoot annul. Meanwhile Tackster stole from jackal to prevent jackal from shooting him. That fact that Coagulation ended up shooting annul was completely accidental by the mafia.

Thus the 4 kp are as follows:

Red hit annul
Red hit Kav or Gmarshal
Black hit Kav or Gmarshal
Coag hit Tackster, but was redirected by scum to hit annul because scum thought that his stun gun would stop annul's potato from killing the scum who killed annul.

GG lynch Tackster


That's why scum redirected Coagulation to annul; to disable annul's hot potato
[b]This is not how the stun gun was claimed to work

Meanwhile Tackster stole from jackal to prevent jackal from shooting him
This has already been proved not to make me scummy. Tonnes of town would have stolen from jackal too.

Seeing as there was no way scum thought that controlling coag to 'use' his item on annul could have worked this disproves the theory entirely!
[/i]

I've already explained why it would be bad town play for you to steal from jackal.
Tackster
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland429 Posts
March 29 2011 16:09 GMT
#2792
Also use this as a reference post when i flip green please:

People I think are green/blue:
Coagulation
Deconduo
Meapak
tnkted
Insanious
Orgolove
CubEdIn
Rean
Wiggles
ilovejohn
GGQ (This addition is new!! Go you!)

Ya that's right - i think i pegged 11 of the 13 remaining greens (2 dead, me dying)

People I think are scum:
Jackal OR Lemon (More Jackal obviously)
Lanaia
Beneather
iGrok

People I think look scummy but i may be reading wrong:
kevconism
Original
chaoser

Lastly my special info from LSB:
From: LSB
Subject: Re: Item Game
Date: 3/28/11 22:51

If all the item game players get killed in one night, no on gets the items.


I don't know if everyone else assumed this - I know I didn't. The reason I'm outing this is that if green/red think that they are going to lose they can try to draw and stop anyone having an advantage. The reason I didn't want to mention this is in case black tried to break the IG. I'm mentioning it now because now:
- We have to medic who we think is green tonight at all costs
- If anything weird happens tonight remember we can always try to draw instead of losing!
Tackster: Can you give me a synonym of flammable? Deconduo: Inflammable...
Tackster
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland429 Posts
March 29 2011 16:10 GMT
#2793
On March 30 2011 01:08 GGQ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2011 00:57 Tackster wrote:
On March 29 2011 10:58 GGQ wrote:
The argument that Tackster can't be mafia because he didn't know coagulation had the gun is fundamentally flawed. There's one thing that everyone, including coagulation, seems to be forgetting.

Coagulation claimed that he had a stun gun that would disable his target's power. That's why scum redirected Coagulation to annul; to disable annul's hot potato so that it wouldn't blow up and kill the other scum who was assigned to shoot annul. Meanwhile Tackster stole from jackal to prevent jackal from shooting him. That fact that Coagulation ended up shooting annul was completely accidental by the mafia.

Thus the 4 kp are as follows:

Red hit annul
Red hit Kav or Gmarshal
Black hit Kav or Gmarshal
Coag hit Tackster, but was redirected by scum to hit annul because scum thought that his stun gun would stop annul's potato from killing the scum who killed annul.

GG lynch Tackster


That's why scum redirected Coagulation to annul; to disable annul's hot potato
[b]This is not how the stun gun was claimed to work

Meanwhile Tackster stole from jackal to prevent jackal from shooting him
This has already been proved not to make me scummy. Tonnes of town would have stolen from jackal too.

Seeing as there was no way scum thought that controlling coag to 'use' his item on annul could have worked this disproves the theory entirely!


I've already explained why it would be bad town play for you to steal from jackal.
[/i]

Even if you think that is true given how the stun gun was claimed to work how does your theory make sense?
Tackster: Can you give me a synonym of flammable? Deconduo: Inflammable...
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 29 2011 16:11 GMT
#2794
On March 30 2011 00:59 chaoser wrote:
please don't end up like ~OpZ~...

????
Life can only kill you once.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 29 2011 16:11 GMT
#2795
People I think look scummy but i may be reading wrong:

chaoser


lol...that's all I'm going to say
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 29 2011 16:11 GMT
#2796
On March 30 2011 01:11 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2011 00:59 chaoser wrote:
please don't end up like ~OpZ~...

????


posting like five hundred posts? get banned?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 29 2011 16:13 GMT
#2797
On March 30 2011 01:09 Tackster wrote:
Lastly my special info from LSB:
Show nested quote +
From: LSB
Subject: Re: Item Game
Date: 3/28/11 22:51

If all the item game players get killed in one night, no on gets the items.


I don't know if everyone else assumed this - I know I didn't. The reason I'm outing this is that if green/red think that they are going to lose they can try to draw and stop anyone having an advantage. The reason I didn't want to mention this is in case black tried to break the IG. I'm mentioning it now because now:
- We have to medic who we think is green tonight at all costs
- If anything weird happens tonight remember we can always try to draw instead of losing!

LSB has already posted that in the thread. No secret.
Life can only kill you once.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
March 29 2011 16:14 GMT
#2798
On March 30 2011 01:11 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2011 01:11 Jackal58 wrote:
On March 30 2011 00:59 chaoser wrote:
please don't end up like ~OpZ~...

????


posting like five hundred posts? get banned?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=117745#13

for anyone who cares about the ~OpZ~ story

Moderator
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 29 2011 16:16 GMT
#2799
On March 30 2011 01:11 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2011 01:11 Jackal58 wrote:
On March 30 2011 00:59 chaoser wrote:
please don't end up like ~OpZ~...

????


posting like five hundred posts? get banned?

Ahh. Had no idea.
Life can only kill you once.
Tackster
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland429 Posts
March 29 2011 16:41 GMT
#2800
Ok sorry about the multiple posts - i thought people would prefer broken up posts rather than a long one - now I know for the future!!

Why is no one commenting on the fact that the stun gun didnt claim to work the way people are saying??
Tackster: Can you give me a synonym of flammable? Deconduo: Inflammable...
Prev 1 138 139 140 141 142 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 766
GuemChi 592
Leta 321
BeSt 217
Soma 176
Hyun 159
firebathero 127
Mong 76
910 51
sSak 38
[ Show more ]
Bale 25
PianO 23
yabsab 21
ZergMaN 19
HiyA 17
Noble 9
Shine 8
Dota 2
febbydoto11
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss561
ceh9516
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King413
Other Games
summit1g8228
olofmeister880
JimRising 484
Happy336
KnowMe50
Trikslyr28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick441
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast34
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt401
• Jankos293
Other Games
• Shiphtur410
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 50m
Patches Events
7h 50m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.