• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:15
CEST 17:15
KST 00:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8900 users

TL Mafia XXXVII - Page 79

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 129 Next
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 04 2011 03:19 GMT
#1561
So we only lost two. Was anybody role blocked?
Life can only kill you once.
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
March 04 2011 03:19 GMT
#1562
GG
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 04 2011 03:21 GMT
#1563
On March 04 2011 12:19 Foolishness wrote:
GG


don't worry, we'll get em for ya <3
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
March 04 2011 03:39 GMT
#1564
Mafia finally got tired of Foolishness kicking their asses.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
March 04 2011 03:53 GMT
#1565
gg lol high fives foolishness o/
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 04 2011 04:00 GMT
#1566
On March 04 2011 12:53 bumatlarge wrote:
gg lol high fives foolishness o/

We'll get them for you Bum.
Life can only kill you once.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 04 2011 04:02 GMT
#1567
On March 04 2011 13:00 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2011 12:53 bumatlarge wrote:
gg lol high fives foolishness o/

We'll get them for you Bum.


REPEATING WHAT I JUST SAID! SCUMMMMMMMMMMMM lol
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 04 2011 04:03 GMT
#1568
On March 04 2011 13:02 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2011 13:00 Jackal58 wrote:
On March 04 2011 12:53 bumatlarge wrote:
gg lol high fives foolishness o/

We'll get them for you Bum.


REPEATING WHAT I JUST SAID! SCUMMMMMMMMMMMM lol

I think you're stoned again.
Goes to check the voting thread..........
Life can only kill you once.
LastArgument
Profile Joined July 2010
United States152 Posts
March 04 2011 04:12 GMT
#1569
for all the excitement from this game and looking at the last page and seeing two giant writeup's on me I am amused.

One of you guys / mafia failed pretty hard. I took a hit last night.

I am now going to begin my massive writeup on who I suspect this game, and I should have it up before bed in a few hours.
If i have learned one thing from life, it's that every man wants something
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
March 04 2011 04:15 GMT
#1570
LA I am assuming you are claiming vet? Does any vigi want to take credit for that hit? It seems like a poor choice for scum to hit as he was a prime suspect
Moderator
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 04 2011 04:15 GMT
#1571
On March 04 2011 13:12 LastArgument wrote:
for all the excitement from this game and looking at the last page and seeing two giant writeup's on me I am amused.

One of you guys / mafia failed pretty hard. I took a hit last night.

I am now going to begin my massive writeup on who I suspect this game, and I should have it up before bed in a few hours.


You'll notice both of them have been by people who voted right both times to get mafia. Vet claim is so typical of scum
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
kevconsim
Profile Joined November 2010
United States317 Posts
March 04 2011 04:24 GMT
#1572
Too bad im not mafia! so it will take 3 days for us to win
Just to let you know that if you read really slow that you are in fact reading this beautifully written quote you will have totally wasted like 10 seconds of your life.
kevconsim
Profile Joined November 2010
United States317 Posts
March 04 2011 04:31 GMT
#1573
##Vote Jackal58

I dont like him and he annoys me on a personal level. Im not mafia and i figure either me or LA is gonna get voted so it doesnt really matter who i vote for. Good luck town.
Just to let you know that if you read really slow that you are in fact reading this beautifully written quote you will have totally wasted like 10 seconds of your life.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 04 2011 04:33 GMT
#1574
LOL
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
March 04 2011 04:41 GMT
#1575
On March 04 2011 13:24 kevconsim wrote:
Too bad im not mafia! so it will take 3 days for us to win


What? Explain this please? Do you happen to know how many mafia are left?
Moderator
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 04 2011 04:41 GMT
#1576
On March 04 2011 13:24 kevconsim wrote:
Too bad im not mafia! so it will take 3 days for us to win


What do you mean by "take us 3 day to win"?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 04 2011 04:42 GMT
#1577
lol same time post creepy~~~~
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
kevconsim
Profile Joined November 2010
United States317 Posts
March 04 2011 04:44 GMT
#1578
3days as in

Lynch Last argument out Today SCUM
Lynch me next day Townie
Lynch next day the last scum SCUM
Just to let you know that if you read really slow that you are in fact reading this beautifully written quote you will have totally wasted like 10 seconds of your life.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
March 04 2011 04:45 GMT
#1579
But how do you know there are only 2 scum left?
Moderator
kevconsim
Profile Joined November 2010
United States317 Posts
March 04 2011 04:49 GMT
#1580
just a guess
Just to let you know that if you read really slow that you are in fact reading this beautifully written quote you will have totally wasted like 10 seconds of your life.
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 129 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1345
ComeBackTV 632
SteadfastSC493
TaKeTV 383
LamboSC2277
IndyStarCraft 148
Rex144
EnkiAlexander 49
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 493
LamboSC2 277
IndyStarCraft 148
Rex 144
ProTech141
BRAT_OK 65
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42683
Shuttle 2463
EffOrt 855
Horang2 807
Light 775
Mini 691
Soma 411
Stork 348
BeSt 317
firebathero 311
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 294
Rush 241
ggaemo 218
Snow 206
ZerO 155
Leta 153
Pusan 73
hero 70
Sea.KH 61
Sharp 58
sorry 55
Killer 45
Shinee 38
Mong 34
Mind 33
ToSsGirL 32
Sexy 27
Trap 25
Yoon 24
Shine 23
Terrorterran 19
Bale 19
soO 19
Free 17
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 5
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc10085
Dendi901
qojqva707
Fuzer 212
420jenkins147
Counter-Strike
fl0m771
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2242
crisheroes1251
XaKoH 176
MindelVK1
Other Games
singsing1962
B2W.Neo953
Liquid`VortiX210
Hui .190
ArmadaUGS176
QueenE93
Mew2King80
Trikslyr30
ToD27
Railgan23
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream110
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Gemini_19 19
• mYiSmile116
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 19
• FirePhoenix7
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3107
• Jankos2374
• TFBlade953
Other Games
• WagamamaTV200
• Shiphtur146
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 45m
Stellar Fest
21h 45m
OSC
1d 6h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 18h
Online Event
1d 19h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.