• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:05
CEST 22:05
KST 05:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8740 users

TL Mafia XXXV - Page 60

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 81 Next
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
January 05 2011 05:41 GMT
#1181
On January 05 2011 14:39 ~OpZ~ wrote:
ok...Good point Darth. I just got to read the thread. -_-
I want to clarify. PANDAIN and Barundar, are not confirmed. So I don't think anyone should claim to them just yet.

OpZ, you got to step up and lead the town if you don't want unconfirmed people leading it. There are a lot of trust placed on Pandain because of your absense.
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
January 05 2011 05:55 GMT
#1182
On January 05 2011 13:43 Incognito wrote:
It is now Night 3. Role actions to me, 24 hours to go.

And Incog!!

What?
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
January 05 2011 06:00 GMT
#1183
On January 05 2011 14:41 LunarDestiny wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2011 14:39 ~OpZ~ wrote:
ok...Good point Darth. I just got to read the thread. -_-
I want to clarify. PANDAIN and Barundar, are not confirmed. So I don't think anyone should claim to them just yet.

OpZ, you got to step up and lead the town if you don't want unconfirmed people leading it. There are a lot of trust placed on Pandain because of your absense.

Yeah. Shockeyy apparently distrusts pandain and barundar too....
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
January 05 2011 07:21 GMT
#1184
Well Pandain was saying in the irc that you prolly should claim to Opz before him.

Excerpt from the logs:
+ Show Spoiler +
[17:43] <Pandain> what do you think about claiming to opz?
[17:43] <LunarDestiny_> I really want him to join the chat channel and prove that he is capable of doing analysis without someone's help
[17:44] <barry> opz is fine if he can not share it with others
[17:44] <LunarDestiny_> i'll claim to opz since mafia won't take the risk of fake claiming
[17:44] <LunarDestiny_> but i am afraid opz will leak information
[17:45] <LunarDestiny_> and I don't think opz will be active and will be able to coordinate town
[17:45] <barry> would rather pandain coordinated indeed
[17:46] <Pandain> the problem is I'm not confirmed yet
[17:46] <barry> u sorta are
[17:46] <barry> annul raged on you
[17:47] <Pandain> it could be epic mafia set up
[17:49] <barry> yeah...
[17:49] <barry> and you also suggested killing annul...
[17:49] <barry> if you want to wifom the shit out of everything you can, but...
[17:49] <Pandain> Just saying to be safe
[17:50] <MrWiggles> Who would think of a mafia who would kill his own godfather? It's the perfect plan =P
[17:50] <Pandain> I'll take anything I get cause I love feeling powerful/in control but just saying it would actually(well might) be dumb to claim to me
[17:51] <Pandain> (hint hint claim to me XD)
[17:51] <MrWiggles> Even people who claim can't *really* be trusted except for some who can prove what they are and be verified, otherwise we need to wait on Dt checks, right?
[17:52] <barry> and with framer not even then ^^
[17:52] <barry> its only interesting if pandain can coordinate some medic action
[17:52] <MrWiggles> Well if they come back blue or green they are that haha


He says he can be trusted, but also warns against just blindly claiming to him, because he *could* still be mafia, just like anyone unconfirmed. In my opinion, people should claim to Opz as it seems he is confirmed. If however many DTs claim to him than there could be if pandain was too, we know something's up with people claiming DT. But otherwise, we can start some kind of coordination as far as medic protection or maybe even hatter bombs go within that town circle. Then you can just add more people in as DT checks come in.

I'm just not sure how you can verify if a DT is telling the truth with the framer around unless you've already been in contact with them and know what they've been doing all game. Too easy to get contradictory returns from different DTs unless they happened to check the same person on the same night, then they should have returned the same result. For example, a mafia could claim DT, and then say one of his scumbuddies is checked town, and even if a real dt checked them different, if it was on a different night they could put the blame on the framer screwing the results. So unless we have all DTs claiming to the same person (Opz if he is town), and cross-checking their results, we won't be able to differentiate real DTs from fake ones. Or am I being dumb, and there's no way you could forge DT results and pose as one? :p
you gotta dance
GeorgeClooney
Profile Joined November 2010
34 Posts
January 05 2011 07:28 GMT
#1185
Good one! GG
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
January 05 2011 07:52 GMT
#1186
On January 04 2011 18:26 Barundar wrote:
I agree with Orgolove. Lynch Meapak as scum and either Shockeyy or GeorgeClooney as lurker.

Why did you explain to orgolove what happened with the RoL hit? You commented that mepak was scum, and shockeyy and george clooney are lurkers...
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
January 05 2011 07:54 GMT
#1187
On January 05 2011 04:47 Barundar wrote:
No point lynching darth over gc in my opinion. We get nothing from gc, hardcore lurker.

We find out if role blocker is real.

Pandain claimed DT, and roleblock last night.....But we find that out tomorrow.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
Brocket
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia192 Posts
January 05 2011 08:01 GMT
#1188
Enter the OpZ.

It's true that paindain and barundar have been guiding the town, and the double lynch was pretty sub par (at least no blues were killed). Paindain's been sussing out the blues by Pm'ing everybody including myself.

What I'm trying to say is, if they really are mafia then they are currently causing damage and have enormous potential to win the game for mafia since only a couple of us are starting to point fingers at them.

This is what I think about when OpZ says that paindain and barundar are not confirmed. Which is true since we're not all DT's. I have to say they've been pretty damn good acting as townie. I still want to believe they're townie but just take what they say with a grain of salt.
I don't know what happened.
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
January 05 2011 08:02 GMT
#1189
I would also probably be a good medic protection target.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
January 05 2011 08:11 GMT
#1190
Also, it would be nice if the medics, dt's, hatters, pm'd me. Only so I can pick your posts out and know who FoS at.

good DT checks,

Pandain, Barundar, Shockeyy, Darth. Any return of town is good.

Seraph is obviously mafia. Who's the only blatant person that CAN NOT SEEM TO GATHER VOTES and attention. Jesus.

Most of his posts have been defending himself, he hasn't role claimed to me, and the little exchange between mepak and him?

This should be priority one imo.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
January 05 2011 08:19 GMT
#1191
I find it kind of interesting how I and other townies are so concerned with proving our own innosence. Meapak wrote me he trusted me completely and would fight for me, and that feaked me out.

We brought it down on annul, I really don't need other proof than that. That annul rage on Pandain, just underlines a point. I trusted Pandain before this, simply for what he brought to the table and the way in which we exchanged opinions.

Shockeyy you are acting like an idiot. Start following or I'm gonna assume you are dumb or mafia. And I don't think you are dumb.
Bartundar
DarthThienAn
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2734 Posts
January 05 2011 10:20 GMT
#1192
My computer's currently broken (on a friend's) - hopefully, I'll be able to go get it fixed in the morning =[.

Thoughts:
I didn't think Meapak was mafia (didn't know/care about GC), but I thought it'd be worse to have 10 townies suddenly change their votes, and then we lose a day's worth of information.
www.cstarleague.com | Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
January 05 2011 14:00 GMT
#1193
Ugh. What pathetic idiocy. He acted so scummily as to leave us no choice, but turned out to be a town. Wow.
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
January 05 2011 15:41 GMT
#1194
On January 05 2011 12:02 seRapH wrote:
Great. That's over with. Can we get on to the real scum like Mr.Zergling and TheMango now?


lol, please explain why I am scum? I may have missed it, but I dont think you provided any analysis or reasoning to back up your accusation.
Moderator
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
January 05 2011 18:20 GMT
#1195
On January 05 2011 17:19 Barundar wrote:
I find it kind of interesting how I and other townies are so concerned with proving our own innosence. Meapak wrote me he trusted me completely and would fight for me, and that feaked me out.

We brought it down on annul, I really don't need other proof than that. That annul rage on Pandain, just underlines a point. I trusted Pandain before this, simply for what he brought to the table and the way in which we exchanged opinions.

Shockeyy you are acting like an idiot. Start following or I'm gonna assume you are dumb or mafia. And I don't think you are dumb.

No. Shockeyy is likely mafia imo too.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
January 05 2011 18:24 GMT
#1196
On January 06 2011 03:20 ~OpZ~ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2011 17:19 Barundar wrote:
I find it kind of interesting how I and other townies are so concerned with proving our own innosence. Meapak wrote me he trusted me completely and would fight for me, and that feaked me out.

We brought it down on annul, I really don't need other proof than that. That annul rage on Pandain, just underlines a point. I trusted Pandain before this, simply for what he brought to the table and the way in which we exchanged opinions.

Shockeyy you are acting like an idiot. Start following or I'm gonna assume you are dumb or mafia. And I don't think you are dumb.

No. Shockeyy is likely mafia imo too.

...I dunno. Looking through the thread, Pandain went from defending LSB, to attacking LSB, to defending, and back to attacking....-_- I'm at a crossroads when it comes to lynching him. I definitely wouldn't mind a hatter to bomb him, if there is one.

I wouldn't trust the town in the hands of people completely unconfirmed....
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
January 05 2011 19:06 GMT
#1197
so seraph and shockeyy should be our lynch targets as per OpZ?
Moderator
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
January 05 2011 19:12 GMT
#1198
On January 06 2011 04:06 TheMango wrote:
so seraph and shockeyy should be our lynch targets as per OpZ?

I'll rather have vigs shoot them. I don't want them to be nightkilled without making the shot.
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
January 05 2011 20:14 GMT
#1199
Question, what shows in the night post if mafia kill each other? Do they reveal as mafia still?
Moderator
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
January 05 2011 20:44 GMT
#1200
On January 06 2011 05:14 TheMango wrote:
Question, what shows in the night post if mafia kill each other? Do they reveal as mafia still?

Of course. Their role is mafia, so they will flip red.
Uff Da
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O126
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 681
JuggernautJason89
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 654
Shuttle 521
ZZZero.O 126
Zeus 69
Hyun 42
soO 37
Dota 2
qojqva2394
canceldota50
League of Legends
Doublelift1
Counter-Strike
fl0m5414
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4044
Liquid`Hasu718
Other Games
summit1g4672
FrodaN1084
KnowMe333
420jenkins257
ToD204
Pyrionflax198
Livibee171
QueenE61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick661
StarCraft 2
angryscii 37
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 89
• Hupsaiya 47
• Adnapsc2 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 38
• FirePhoenix6
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1829
Other Games
• imaqtpie971
• Shiphtur606
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 56m
Patches Events
18h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 56m
OSC
1d 2h
OSC
1d 15h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.