• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:50
CEST 19:50
KST 02:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12556 users

TL Mafia XXXV - Page 57

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 81 Next
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
January 04 2011 04:18 GMT
#1121
About trusting me I have been open on who I'm working with. If you want to be sure of the people I trust, you can kill me and see for yourself. I'm not telling anyone what to do, but after I switched my vote to annul, LunarDestiny PM'ed me he would help me push, on his own initiative. Pandain I'm working close with, not exactly hiding that.

I was wrong on both OpZ and RoL, making me less confident in my analysis of Mr.Zergling. But when Zergling came out after we started pressuring annul, thats when I thought we where right about him. It feels counter-intuitive to let zergling go now for those reasons, would mean we just got lucky on annul. And he still doesn't actually contribute.
Bartundar
Mr.Zergling
Profile Joined December 2010
United States141 Posts
January 04 2011 05:29 GMT
#1122
On January 04 2011 13:18 Barundar wrote:
About trusting me I have been open on who I'm working with. If you want to be sure of the people I trust, you can kill me and see for yourself. I'm not telling anyone what to do, but after I switched my vote to annul, LunarDestiny PM'ed me he would help me push, on his own initiative. Pandain I'm working close with, not exactly hiding that.

I was wrong on both OpZ and RoL, making me less confident in my analysis of Mr.Zergling. But when Zergling came out after we started pressuring annul, thats when I thought we where right about him. It feels counter-intuitive to let zergling go now for those reasons, would mean we just got lucky on annul. And he still doesn't actually contribute.


I made alot of posts after annul died, because lunar was pressuring me
~9001 lings at 5 min? No Problem
why
Profile Joined May 2009
United States215 Posts
January 04 2011 05:33 GMT
#1123
On January 03 2011 22:21 Pandain wrote:
Alright also, me and baruder have started a town circle, including those we know are confirmed townies.

DT(s), if you have checked someone who was green, as long as it wasn't annul, they are confirmed town. Feel free to claim to them.

Furthormore I am opening up an idea for the town to discuss, and before anyone does anything we should discuss it in thread.

I have started a town circle with a few select individuals. I am willing to accept role claims.

Now, there is a chance that I am not "confirmed" yet, despite the fact I have been roleblocked, and despite the fact I helped get annul lynched, and despite the fact that I have been one of the most active individuals in the thread.

But I feel that for the reasons above, I am basically confirmed. Furthormore, unless a vigi claims whether to me or in thread that they shot node/RoL, opz is confirmed as well.

Should we claim to him? Should we claim to me? I AM in a town circle with Opz, but this must be thought out before anything else.

If I have medics with me, I can coordinate who to protect(so then not everyone protects me for instance, + Show Spoiler +
or maybe they will, you can't tell mafia!
.

In addition, I'd like to point out that if DT's feel uncomfortable claiming to me, we can also have people they checked claim to me, and we can work from there.

So, what do you guys think?


Blues, I don't think this is a good idea (at least not with Pandain at the center of it). The reason is simple: we haven't confirmed Pandain yet. At the moment, we are obviously ahead in this game with all DT's and medics alive and 2 mafia down. Pandain, despite all his pro-town actions (and I think it is very likely that he is town) is not 100% confirmed. He hasn't proved he is DT (he has only checked DrH who died before pandain claimed and then he got roleblocked but mafia could just not use their roleblock on a townie so no one could counterclaim). If he is red, then it would be a disaster so there's just no reason to have pandain lead this town circle when he isn't 100% confirmed.

Now Opz, on the other hand, I can see claiming to if no one can think of a way he wouldn't be 100% confirmed. With no vig counterclaim, I can't think of a way for him not to be confirmed, so a town circle should form with Opz at the helm.

Of course, the best way to do things would be to have a DT confirm people and then build a circle from the people he confirmed. But I guess there is no way to verify a DT is legit until he picks up a red and then we lynch the red, correct? So maybe the DTs are waiting until that happens so they can confirm themselves.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
January 04 2011 05:38 GMT
#1124
Ok we need to consolidate our votes on these four people, Mr. Zergling, Darth, TheMango, and Seraph. I know a lot of people aren't going to unvote me but Insanious TheMango, Brocket, Pandain need to unvote their junk lynches and work on the reds we have. Also we should vote for double lynch again. We're going to get a red today possibly two if people unvote me. However if I do die this should prove several more people as town. People need to work with opz, he's confirmed. People should also work with Barundar and Pandain. Other than the people I've already mentioned as confirmed, I believe why and orgolove are also town. Our DT's and medics should double claim to both opz and Barundar/Pandain to ensure that the information is in safe hands. We've almost completely forgot about the MH role in all this excitment but who ever this is should have bombs on any of the four people above. If we lynch a red today, and the MH moves a bomb onto our two or three remaining suspects and then we double lynch tomorrow we can kill the MH and the remaining mafia if assuming there are four (and assuming the MH has his bombs placed well).

I know I'm going to get jumped all over by Insanious for this post but when I flip town people will go back and read this and I'll be vindicated.

I'd also like everyone to know that I will not change my vote from any of these four however I will change amongst them if I have a chance to save myself.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
January 04 2011 05:50 GMT
#1125
Even though I voted for you, those 4 people are also on my highly likely scum list. So I wouldn't be surprised if you were telling the truth. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and switch my vote to Seraph because of his last few posts about OpZ and how sure he is about how many mafia there are. It really isn't that hard to see OpZ is not scum.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
Brocket
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia192 Posts
January 04 2011 05:53 GMT
#1126
I know my votes don't count since they're not part of the majority, but insanious really deserves my vote.

I'm willing to change my 2nd vote to one of the 4 (still have to keep an eye on jackal though). I'm happy keeping mango and seraph to be honest, they've been pretty good at contributing just like everybody else.

I guess that means I ought to switch my 2 votes to zergling and darth so I don't have to pick one. It'll have to do.
I don't know what happened.
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
January 04 2011 05:55 GMT
#1127
On January 04 2011 14:29 Mr.Zergling wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2011 13:18 Barundar wrote:
About trusting me I have been open on who I'm working with. If you want to be sure of the people I trust, you can kill me and see for yourself. I'm not telling anyone what to do, but after I switched my vote to annul, LunarDestiny PM'ed me he would help me push, on his own initiative. Pandain I'm working close with, not exactly hiding that.

I was wrong on both OpZ and RoL, making me less confident in my analysis of Mr.Zergling. But when Zergling came out after we started pressuring annul, thats when I thought we where right about him. It feels counter-intuitive to let zergling go now for those reasons, would mean we just got lucky on annul. And he still doesn't actually contribute.


I made alot of posts after annul died, because lunar was pressuring me

How many times do I have to repeat myself? You only come out to defend yourself, or in the case of annul, to question our reasons for switching to him. You aren't responding to my PM's. If you are town please stop acting up, and give me something I can work with.

Contributing is not the number of posts. It's the ammount of reasons, opinions, input and ideas you come forward with. It has nothing to do with activity.
Bartundar
Brocket
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia192 Posts
January 04 2011 05:56 GMT
#1128
Also lol when I realise meapak's also getting a lot of votes. I can smell his desperation.

So it's those 4, mango, seraph, zergling + darth. And meapak makes number 5.

I don't know what happened.
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9830 Posts
January 04 2011 06:12 GMT
#1129
On January 04 2011 12:07 LunarDestiny wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2011 11:38 seRapH wrote:
We are not missing KP. I had assumed that there were 6 mafia, since we had 30 players and the KP was 3 for the first day. Didn't realize that the number wasn't released, but I still believe that four are left.

In any case, last night definitely required either 3 night hits or 2 night hits and a roleblock. Since one of the two possibilities does not require Opz to be vigi, I do not see how you can be so sure that he's confirmed.

If there were 3 people dead from last night this would be happening very differently, but because only two people actually died I refuse to blindly assume that Opz is confirmed.

Opz is a confirmed vig unless another person claims to be a vig who used night action on RoL or Node. I don't think this part "2 night hits and a roleblock" is a possible answer to night 2's hit. I think you are just to say that mafia roleblocked RoL and used 2 night kill on RoL and Node.

Look at roleblocker's description:

Mafia Roleblocker
Once per night, you may send in a PM detailing a person you would like to block. That person will be notified that they were blocked, and if the person being blocked has a night action, he or she will not be able to use it. Please note that this ability only pertains to active actions. Passive abilities, such as the Veteran's extra lives, cannot be blocked by mafia.

This suggests that RoL the veteran can not be roleblocked and killed by 1 KP.

So unless another person step up and claims to be a vig who used night action on night 2 on RoL or Node, Opz is a confirmed vig.

I should probably chime in about how I suck and can't read rules.
Sorry

Opz is confirmed. And Meapak is right about how we should consolidate votes! Mafia don't like picking sides, consolidating the votes gives them little opportunity to do so!
boomer hands
DarthThienAn
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2734 Posts
January 04 2011 06:14 GMT
#1130
Opz, stop worrying so much about roleclaims, and just hunt scum. blues, go talk to Opz, he's confirmed.
www.cstarleague.com | Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
January 04 2011 06:20 GMT
#1131
On January 04 2011 14:38 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Ok we need to consolidate our votes on these four people, Mr. Zergling, Darth, TheMango, and Seraph. I know a lot of people aren't going to unvote me but Insanious TheMango, Brocket, Pandain need to unvote their junk lynches and work on the reds we have. Also we should vote for double lynch again. We're going to get a red today possibly two if people unvote me. However if I do die this should prove several more people as town. People need to work with opz, he's confirmed. People should also work with Barundar and Pandain. Other than the people I've already mentioned as confirmed, I believe why and orgolove are also town. Our DT's and medics should double claim to both opz and Barundar/Pandain to ensure that the information is in safe hands. We've almost completely forgot about the MH role in all this excitment but who ever this is should have bombs on any of the four people above. If we lynch a red today, and the MH moves a bomb onto our two or three remaining suspects and then we double lynch tomorrow we can kill the MH and the remaining mafia if assuming there are four (and assuming the MH has his bombs placed well).

I know I'm going to get jumped all over by Insanious for this post but when I flip town people will go back and read this and I'll be vindicated.

I'd also like everyone to know that I will not change my vote from any of these four however I will change amongst them if I have a chance to save myself.

I fail to see how you dieing proves me?
Bartundar
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
January 04 2011 06:26 GMT
#1132
On January 04 2011 15:20 Barundar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2011 14:38 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Ok we need to consolidate our votes on these four people, Mr. Zergling, Darth, TheMango, and Seraph. I know a lot of people aren't going to unvote me but Insanious TheMango, Brocket, Pandain need to unvote their junk lynches and work on the reds we have. Also we should vote for double lynch again. We're going to get a red today possibly two if people unvote me. However if I do die this should prove several more people as town. People need to work with opz, he's confirmed. People should also work with Barundar and Pandain. Other than the people I've already mentioned as confirmed, I believe why and orgolove are also town. Our DT's and medics should double claim to both opz and Barundar/Pandain to ensure that the information is in safe hands. We've almost completely forgot about the MH role in all this excitment but who ever this is should have bombs on any of the four people above. If we lynch a red today, and the MH moves a bomb onto our two or three remaining suspects and then we double lynch tomorrow we can kill the MH and the remaining mafia if assuming there are four (and assuming the MH has his bombs placed well).

I know I'm going to get jumped all over by Insanious for this post but when I flip town people will go back and read this and I'll be vindicated.

I'd also like everyone to know that I will not change my vote from any of these four however I will change amongst them if I have a chance to save myself.

I fail to see how you dieing proves me?

It doesn't "prove" you in the strictest sense however you will have a dead green (me) and a dead red (whoever else gets lynched) to vindicate your position to the people who are voting you, same goes for pandain.

I'd also like to add an addendum to my earlier post and say that I think Mr. Wiggles and LunarDestiny are town as well.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
January 04 2011 06:32 GMT
#1133
On January 04 2011 15:26 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2011 15:20 Barundar wrote:
On January 04 2011 14:38 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Ok we need to consolidate our votes on these four people, Mr. Zergling, Darth, TheMango, and Seraph. I know a lot of people aren't going to unvote me but Insanious TheMango, Brocket, Pandain need to unvote their junk lynches and work on the reds we have. Also we should vote for double lynch again. We're going to get a red today possibly two if people unvote me. However if I do die this should prove several more people as town. People need to work with opz, he's confirmed. People should also work with Barundar and Pandain. Other than the people I've already mentioned as confirmed, I believe why and orgolove are also town. Our DT's and medics should double claim to both opz and Barundar/Pandain to ensure that the information is in safe hands. We've almost completely forgot about the MH role in all this excitment but who ever this is should have bombs on any of the four people above. If we lynch a red today, and the MH moves a bomb onto our two or three remaining suspects and then we double lynch tomorrow we can kill the MH and the remaining mafia if assuming there are four (and assuming the MH has his bombs placed well).

I know I'm going to get jumped all over by Insanious for this post but when I flip town people will go back and read this and I'll be vindicated.

I'd also like everyone to know that I will not change my vote from any of these four however I will change amongst them if I have a chance to save myself.

I fail to see how you dieing proves me?

It doesn't "prove" you in the strictest sense however you will have a dead green (me) and a dead red (whoever else gets lynched) to vindicate your position to the people who are voting you, same goes for pandain.

I'd also like to add an addendum to my earlier post and say that I think Mr. Wiggles and LunarDestiny are town as well.

Problem is, I don't trust you. I agree with Brocket when he sais you seem desperate. If you actually had an interest in confirming me, you wouldn't have a problem dieing.

Difference between me and you vs. me and Pandain is, that me and Pandain are actively working together. You and me aren't. If I die, my circle is cleared of suspecion, and I'm fine with that since I'm green.

If you are red however, you pointing out my name, and several of the people I trust, flipping you will make everyone mistrust us.

Again, I have no reason to believe in you.
Bartundar
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
January 04 2011 07:06 GMT
#1134
lol if you're afraid of looking red because I flip red then jump on board my bandwagon, we're serving cheap beer 99¢ nachos and the dance floor is open till 2 am. If you are honestly that afraid of me flipping red then there's no better time than now to vote Meapak_Ziphh and lock in your townie guarantee at the phenomenally low price of one green. But seriously dude, to you and all the others who say I look desperate, would I be that desperate to call out me whole scum team? If you don't think these people are scum then by golly who do you think is? Aside from me of course. Actually this goes to anyone, do you have a better target than any of these four I named?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
January 04 2011 07:14 GMT
#1135
On January 04 2011 16:06 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
lol if you're afraid of looking red because I flip red then jump on board my bandwagon, we're serving cheap beer 99¢ nachos and the dance floor is open till 2 am. If you are honestly that afraid of me flipping red then there's no better time than now to vote Meapak_Ziphh and lock in your townie guarantee at the phenomenally low price of one green. But seriously dude, to you and all the others who say I look desperate, would I be that desperate to call out me whole scum team? If you don't think these people are scum then by golly who do you think is? Aside from me of course. Actually this goes to anyone, do you have a better target than any of these four I named?

Rofl, 180 switch. Now I'm actually mafia together with the people I trust, the people who helped me bring down annul? If people actually had any doubts to my allignment they could lynch me, and decide on the rest of the people I trust from there.

Nice job confirming yourself as scum.

##Vote Meapak
Bartundar
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
January 04 2011 07:17 GMT
#1136
Well, I just finished rereading the thread again. First I'd like to answer the question above and say that if I was voting for someone besides those four you named, and besides yourself, I'd vote for Shockeyy. I think Brocket would be a decent lynch as well.

But for this vote I'm going to go with my gut, which has served me pretty well so far this game. I've thought that Meapak_Ziphh and TheMango were both suspicious for ages. I'm voting for them.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
January 04 2011 07:17 GMT
#1137
How did I call you mafia lol
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
January 04 2011 07:19 GMT
#1138
Oh and heres your beer :Beer:
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
January 04 2011 07:20 GMT
#1139
Crap
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
January 04 2011 07:35 GMT
#1140
Hm you are right, i misunderstood your post. Thought you where refering to me, pandain, lunardestiny and wiggles, as per your post above it. Am I getting paranoid over your trust in me? Yes a little. Do I like that you have made it your life goal to defend me? No.

But go ahead, and give me a reason to believe in you. Your major contribution to this game has been posting a voting ark. That in itself is not a contribution without analysis. You don't actually make any thoughts on what we can use the voting list for, you just look at who people voted for, and decide if they are scummy or not from there, and thats not scumhunting.

So what makes a vote stay out to you? What are the votes to look for on day 1, and what are the votes to look for on day 2?

In my opinion day 2 is easy, you removed your vote off annul, and didn't reapply it untill all hope was lost. But what about day 1?
Bartundar
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1027
TKL 371
IndyStarCraft 252
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1027
ByuN 416
TKL 371
IndyStarCraft 252
Reynor 162
BRAT_OK 36
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50637
Calm 2712
Shuttle 436
actioN 160
firebathero 120
Mini 62
Mong 38
soO 21
Rock 18
Aegong 15
[ Show more ]
Pusan 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 5
White-Ra 3
Dota 2
Gorgc10975
Counter-Strike
fl0m5950
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2328
Liquid`Hasu418
MindelVK11
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2000
FrodaN1315
B2W.Neo702
olofmeister479
Khaldor468
KnowMe318
crisheroes178
Livibee174
ToD91
Mew2King78
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick358
BasetradeTV182
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 35
• Adnapsc2 11
• Reevou 4
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach72
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV516
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1616
Other Games
• imaqtpie755
• Shiphtur587
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 11m
OSC
5h 11m
Replay Cast
5h 11m
OSC
18h 11m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.