• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:03
CEST 18:03
KST 01:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8875 users

TL Mafia XXXV - Page 56

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 81 Next
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
January 04 2011 01:03 GMT
#1101
On January 04 2011 08:17 Soulfire wrote:
Gonna keep it simple since you barely said anything in that analysis...

1. I play the "newb card" because I am a newb, lol. Not everything is a hint, of course you have to force things to make this analysis seem valid.

2. Did you even read what I said? You sounded pretty scummy, taking into account the information fishing you were doing, but I preferred Brocket in the end because he was more scummy, and a lurker. And how was I following you again?

3. Changed my mind because I didn't think clearly enough and followed a bandwagon because I'm a newb - clearly you didn't read my defense post, or just didn't pay attention.

4. I don't think I'm a lurker tbh, not like some others like Darth or GeorgeClooney... I'm a newb who comments on the posts of others when necessary. TBH half of the posts from "active" players are useless, so taking that into account, I'm just saying what I can and not pointing fingers randomly. I even said I was voting for Mr. Wiggles as a temporary vote, though I never bothered changing it because I knew it wouldn't go through, and everyone was set on annul.

Kinda obnoxious how you guys do these forced analysis posts - I guess I'm a lurker because I don't, though.


The problem is you have barely said anything. And that is not acceptable.

Obviously you are not going to be able to comment on every single thing that happens. But when you only have like 10 posts in a thread over 1000 posts long, that is just unacceptable. The point is you have not contributed at all, besides your own defense. The most you've accomplished has been switching your vote from Brockett back to LSB, and besides that you haven't said a SINGLE PERSON who you think might be scum(at least without any proof.)

Why do you come in and defend yourself yet not contribute otherwise?

Why haven't you at least gave your own solid opinion on very important matters. For example, what do you think about role claiming to Opz/me. Furthormore, you've said "we should lynch lurkers" numerous times and yet lets look at your votes:
On December 28 2010 16:01 Soulfire wrote:
##Vote: LSB


On December 29 2010 08:21 Soulfire wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote Brocket


On December 29 2010 11:37 Soulfire wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote LSB


On December 31 2010 17:34 Soulfire wrote:
##Vote Mr. Wiggles


The mot "lurkerish" person you have voted is Brockett, who has twice the amount of posts you do.

Why aren't you doing what you said you will do?
Why aren't you contributing? And let me say this again, being new is not an excuse. Everyone has opinions, and since you said you have analyzed the posting habits of "veterans" in your first post, why aren't you just as motivated in this thread?
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
January 04 2011 01:36 GMT
#1102
pm me your roles. pandain did ask me to change the hit from rol but i dont have any solid proof when it comes to actions. i used my hit on rol. we'd have something more to work with. bout to head to the comp tho, so ill be around
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
Soulfire
Profile Joined September 2010
United States237 Posts
January 04 2011 01:36 GMT
#1103
Alright, if my lack of free time + nubishness makes me more suspicious than scummy lurkers, go ahead and lynch - I just don't see any points here other than my inability to find something to discuss...
◕ http://kiwiclonearmy.sadlife.net/ ◕
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9830 Posts
January 04 2011 01:37 GMT
#1104
I hope we know what we're doing, because I feel really out of the loop right now =\

I'm voting MrZergling and Meapak to consolidate voting candidates and because they are two of the people on my scumbuddy list.

I have a question to throw out, There were 3 night hits, or 2+roleblock.

If 3 night hits went down and Opz was telling the truth that means that mafia BLATANTLY ignored RoL's roleclaim. That makes no sense.

If 2 night hits went down then Opz is mafia who tried to confirm himself by claiming vigi and "adding night KP" when in reality the KP didn't change at all. Mafia would not ignore RoL's roleclaim in this case.

So my question is why is Opz "confirmed"?
boomer hands
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9830 Posts
January 04 2011 01:45 GMT
#1105
On January 04 2011 10:36 Soulfire wrote:
Alright, if my lack of free time + nubishness makes me more suspicious than scummy lurkers, go ahead and lynch - I just don't see any points here other than my inability to find something to discuss...

What makes you any different than "scummy lurkers"?
boomer hands
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
January 04 2011 01:48 GMT
#1106
I'm actually kind of confused. Night one three died. And last night 2, but I hit RoL....So mafia two stacked RoL? Did a medic save?

Barundar would of known I was hitting RoL...So i don't know...

Pandain asked me to hit Darth instead.

From: Pandain [ 2845 posts | Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: mmm
Date: 1/3/11 07:28
remember: shoot darth
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9830 Posts
January 04 2011 01:52 GMT
#1107
On January 04 2011 10:48 ~OpZ~ wrote:
I'm actually kind of confused. Night one three died. And last night 2, but I hit RoL....So mafia two stacked RoL? Did a medic save?

Barundar would of known I was hitting RoL...So i don't know...

Pandain asked me to hit Darth instead.

From: Pandain [ 2845 posts | Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: mmm
Date: 1/3/11 07:28
remember: shoot darth

How is that confusing? Mafia is down to four, their KP reduced to 2. Add in a vigi or a roleblock and it makes sense.
boomer hands
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
January 04 2011 02:05 GMT
#1108
On January 04 2011 10:52 seRapH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2011 10:48 ~OpZ~ wrote:
I'm actually kind of confused. Night one three died. And last night 2, but I hit RoL....So mafia two stacked RoL? Did a medic save?

Barundar would of known I was hitting RoL...So i don't know...

Pandain asked me to hit Darth instead.

From: Pandain [ 2845 posts | Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: mmm
Date: 1/3/11 07:28
remember: shoot darth

How is that confusing? Mafia is down to four, their KP reduced to 2. Add in a vigi or a roleblock and it makes sense.

Wait....How do you know.....?

[quote]
22 of 30 players remaining

? of ? Detectives remaining
? of ? Medics remaining
? of ? Vigilante remaining
? of ? Mad Hatters remaining
? of ? Veterans remaining

6 Town-aligned players have been killed

2 Mafia have been killed (Cumulative Mafia Count)
0 of 1 Godfathers remaining
? of ? Roleblockers remaining
? of ? Framers remaining
Mafia KP = ?
Current Mafia KP: 2
/quote]
What?

KP at two. So my vigi hit makes sense? Then what are you arguing? I was posting from my phone, I had to of read something wrong. Has anyone claimed to have hit anyone? Any other vigi claim at all? No. I been at work, and now I posted, almost a full day after night results. Plenty of time for another claim. Plenty of time for a counter claim. I'm voting you.

That's how I'm confirmed.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
January 04 2011 02:13 GMT
#1109
On January 04 2011 10:52 seRapH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2011 10:48 ~OpZ~ wrote:
I'm actually kind of confused. Night one three died. And last night 2, but I hit RoL....So mafia two stacked RoL? Did a medic save?

Barundar would of known I was hitting RoL...So i don't know...

Pandain asked me to hit Darth instead.

From: Pandain [ 2845 posts | Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: mmm
Date: 1/3/11 07:28
remember: shoot darth

How is that confusing? Mafia is down to four, their KP reduced to 2. Add in a vigi or a roleblock and it makes sense.

It's not confirmed though. This just makes you look scummier.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
January 04 2011 02:15 GMT
#1110
On January 04 2011 11:13 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2011 10:52 seRapH wrote:
On January 04 2011 10:48 ~OpZ~ wrote:
I'm actually kind of confused. Night one three died. And last night 2, but I hit RoL....So mafia two stacked RoL? Did a medic save?

Barundar would of known I was hitting RoL...So i don't know...

Pandain asked me to hit Darth instead.

From: Pandain [ 2845 posts | Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: mmm
Date: 1/3/11 07:28
remember: shoot darth

How is that confusing? Mafia is down to four, their KP reduced to 2. Add in a vigi or a roleblock and it makes sense.

It's not confirmed though. This just makes you look scummier.

EBWOP. I'm not arguing about KP, I beleive opz however we don't know that the number remaining is four.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
January 04 2011 02:17 GMT
#1111
On January 04 2011 11:15 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2011 11:13 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On January 04 2011 10:52 seRapH wrote:
On January 04 2011 10:48 ~OpZ~ wrote:
I'm actually kind of confused. Night one three died. And last night 2, but I hit RoL....So mafia two stacked RoL? Did a medic save?

Barundar would of known I was hitting RoL...So i don't know...

Pandain asked me to hit Darth instead.

From: Pandain [ 2845 posts | Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: mmm
Date: 1/3/11 07:28
remember: shoot darth

How is that confusing? Mafia is down to four, their KP reduced to 2. Add in a vigi or a roleblock and it makes sense.

It's not confirmed though. This just makes you look scummier.

EBWOP. I'm not arguing about KP, I beleive opz however we don't know that the number remaining is four.

Seraph seems pretty certain that it's four though.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
January 04 2011 02:27 GMT
#1112
Everyone, I'm Confirmed town, I need more claims. We need to be coordinated, and this is the perfect opportunity.

I claimed vigi, prior to night. Another vigi claiming my hit hasn't stepped forward, which a vigi with a spent hit is green so he would have NO REASON not to. I'm 100% Confirmed town, by the fact that other hit has occured and nobody has contested it.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9830 Posts
January 04 2011 02:38 GMT
#1113
We are not missing KP. I had assumed that there were 6 mafia, since we had 30 players and the KP was 3 for the first day. Didn't realize that the number wasn't released, but I still believe that four are left.

In any case, last night definitely required either 3 night hits or 2 night hits and a roleblock. Since one of the two possibilities does not require Opz to be vigi, I do not see how you can be so sure that he's confirmed.

If there were 3 people dead from last night this would be happening very differently, but because only two people actually died I refuse to blindly assume that Opz is confirmed.
boomer hands
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
January 04 2011 03:02 GMT
#1114
RoL was vet though, so that requires two hits to kill him. 2(RoL)+1(Node) = 3. 2 mafia hits + vigi = 3. Unless there is another vig who hasn't come forward, it looks like Opz is telling the truth.
you gotta dance
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
January 04 2011 03:03 GMT
#1115
Two people died, a townie and a vet. That requires three hits. The mafia has two KP. Opz has one KP. One plus two equals three. There is no counter claim. Opz is town QED. Unless the mafia did a shot in the dark roleblocked. We already know pandain was blocked. There are probably not two roleblockers. Logic and probability say opz is town.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
January 04 2011 03:07 GMT
#1116
On January 04 2011 11:38 seRapH wrote:
We are not missing KP. I had assumed that there were 6 mafia, since we had 30 players and the KP was 3 for the first day. Didn't realize that the number wasn't released, but I still believe that four are left.

In any case, last night definitely required either 3 night hits or 2 night hits and a roleblock. Since one of the two possibilities does not require Opz to be vigi, I do not see how you can be so sure that he's confirmed.

If there were 3 people dead from last night this would be happening very differently, but because only two people actually died I refuse to blindly assume that Opz is confirmed.

Opz is a confirmed vig unless another person claims to be a vig who used night action on RoL or Node. I don't think this part "2 night hits and a roleblock" is a possible answer to night 2's hit. I think you are just to say that mafia roleblocked RoL and used 2 night kill on RoL and Node.

Look at roleblocker's description:

Mafia Roleblocker
Once per night, you may send in a PM detailing a person you would like to block. That person will be notified that they were blocked, and if the person being blocked has a night action, he or she will not be able to use it. Please note that this ability only pertains to active actions. Passive abilities, such as the Veteran's extra lives, cannot be blocked by mafia.

This suggests that RoL the veteran can not be roleblocked and killed by 1 KP.

So unless another person step up and claims to be a vig who used night action on night 2 on RoL or Node, Opz is a confirmed vig.
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
January 04 2011 03:08 GMT
#1117
I like how all of you have posted that and no one is claiming to me. That's nice.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
January 04 2011 03:18 GMT
#1118
To explain why I voted Darth:

There is not a good reason behind this vote. I played two games with darth and in both games, he contributed.

Ignoring Caller's Third Kingdom game... (that game didn't make sense)

In TL Mafia XXVI Darth epicly raped me and made me think he is town 85% of the game (I had two games of experience at that time). Although he is mafia in that game, he was active and made very good posts on people he analyzed. He played very different in this game so I voted for him to see how he would defend himself. Darth did very little to defend himself and that is making me unsure of my vote.
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
January 04 2011 03:19 GMT
#1119
On January 04 2011 12:08 ~OpZ~ wrote:
I like how all of you have posted that and no one is claiming to me. That's nice.

How about I (we?) wait until tomorrow and do that? I want to be safe.
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
January 04 2011 03:23 GMT
#1120
On January 04 2011 12:19 LunarDestiny wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2011 12:08 ~OpZ~ wrote:
I like how all of you have posted that and no one is claiming to me. That's nice.

How about I (we?) wait until tomorrow and do that? I want to be safe.

Work 8am to 5pm EST. So I'll have less time to coordinate everything. But sure. Not like there hasn't already been 24 hours for a claim besides mine.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM711
IndyStarCraft 170
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 711
Reynor 340
ByuN 263
TKL 263
IndyStarCraft 170
Railgan 78
BRAT_OK 43
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55913
Bisu 2899
Calm 2418
FanTaSy 885
Stork 604
Rush 462
hero 317
firebathero 170
actioN 135
Sharp 99
[ Show more ]
Sea.KH 53
Free 51
ToSsGirL 37
Mong 34
Pusan 30
soO 26
Rock 25
Hm[arnc] 19
Sexy 18
Terrorterran 18
Aegong 16
HiyA 16
Noble 13
Sacsri 11
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Dota 2
Gorgc10249
Dendi1047
Counter-Strike
fl0m4547
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King91
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK5
Other Games
singsing2156
Liquid`RaSZi1565
B2W.Neo749
olofmeister695
Beastyqt641
Khaldor491
Mlord490
KnowMe318
crisheroes127
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV267
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 7
• Hinosc 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
• Reevou 0
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV519
League of Legends
• Nemesis3283
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1534
Other Games
• Shiphtur450
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 58m
OSC
6h 58m
Replay Cast
6h 58m
OSC
19h 58m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.