• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:02
CEST 01:02
KST 08:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7948 users

TL Mafia XXXV - Page 35

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 81 Next
Node
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2159 Posts
December 29 2010 10:06 GMT
#681
On December 29 2010 18:55 Ryuu314 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2010 18:38 Brocket wrote:
Also if you know what's good for you don't get on my case. If you say anything dumb or wrong I'm going to call you out on it and it won't be pleasant.

Threats? :O Seems scummy.


I don't think a member of the mafia would be dumb enough to actually post that. Brocket's been pretty unhappy with his experience as a townie, so I'm not really surprised to hear it coming from him. It's just a really poor mindset to have even as town.
whole lies with a half smile
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
December 29 2010 12:14 GMT
#682
While I know it's my mistake to vote and argue for LSB, it's way too easy to be smart about it after. The only ones that knew he was innocent was mafia. LSB's main policy was to lure out lurkers, so that's the ones I'm looking at, at the moment, and I encourage DT's to do same, unless ofcourse you got something better.
Bartundar
GeorgeClooney
Profile Joined November 2010
34 Posts
December 29 2010 12:14 GMT
#683
I'm properly going to vote Paindrain when day begins, cause he won't make up his mind. I thought lynching ESB was a retarded move, he would have roleclaimed after, and for god sakes he was a Vet. He could of established a town circle, nor was he scummy after the other guy (forgot his name) decided to bit his ass and not let go.

Lets hope its not another blue lol.

By the way, I want to start a town circle. Ofcourse i'm not going to lead this, but I ain't mafia, and I want to win a game lol. Straight forward.

Anyone else for a town circle?
d3_crescentia
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4054 Posts
December 29 2010 13:18 GMT
#684
Got back late last night from my super-long day, so I'm catching up on the thread this morning. I'll also be gone for a good extended portion of today and Thursday will be a normal work day for me, so as it stands my posting will be kind of limited until Thursday night or so. Apologies to everyone as I haven't been keeping up as much as I'd like since game started.

I'm looking at the Day 1 vote lists and trying to figure out how the Pandain vote dissipated so quickly (presumably sidetracked by the LSB/annul debate). My original qualms with Pandain lie entirely with his initial post as he ENTIRELY neglects the role of the framer in his advice (thus making it terrible advice for ANY townie to follow), so I'll have to go back and see what he's posted thus far makes up for that.
once, not long ago, there was a moon here
d3_crescentia
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4054 Posts
December 29 2010 13:20 GMT
#685
On December 29 2010 21:14 GeorgeClooney wrote:
I'm properly going to vote Paindrain when day begins, cause he won't make up his mind. I thought lynching ESB was a retarded move, he would have roleclaimed after, and for god sakes he was a Vet. He could of established a town circle, nor was he scummy after the other guy (forgot his name) decided to bit his ass and not let go.

Lets hope its not another blue lol.

By the way, I want to start a town circle. Ofcourse i'm not going to lead this, but I ain't mafia, and I want to win a game lol. Straight forward.

Anyone else for a town circle?

With framers and the GF and false DT checks I don't even know why you would suggest this at this point in time. FoS on you.
once, not long ago, there was a moon here
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
December 29 2010 15:30 GMT
#686
we should implement a future policy to lynch anyone who intentionally misspells people's names for no obvious reason =\
aidnai
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1159 Posts
December 29 2010 16:11 GMT
#687
GeorgeGooney
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
December 29 2010 16:38 GMT
#688
My apologies to you all for my "stupid" post last night.
Life can only kill you once.
why
Profile Joined May 2009
United States215 Posts
December 29 2010 16:38 GMT
#689
On December 29 2010 12:36 seRapH wrote:
Just finished catching up -_-'' didn't expect to be out all day.

I still don't see why LSB was scummy at all. I mean look at annul's "analysis":
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=7419308
  1. Takes a bunch of meaningless jokes & spam and looks at them with serious face :|
  2. Basically tells us that talking about lynching inactives is anti-town. What?! So you'd rather have us ignore the inactivity problem altogether and lynch someone who's actually fighting it?
  3. So apparantly providing pure information is now scummy. How is this ANY worse than the numerous lurkers lying around? And at least his "information" is helping the newbies!

Seriously the whole inactive thing was just a talking point, and now I'm just thoroughly convinced that you're almost certainly a very closed-minded townie or scum. Hopefully the blue actions will yield something good so we won't have to waste a lynch on you though.

+ Show Spoiler +
Oh hey I just mentioned blues again, I'm probably blue/scum right?


Honestly, this post comes off as very scummy to me. Seraph doesn't show up all day after he is FoSed by RoL and then comes in 30 minutes after the lynch to berate everyone on how they messed up. It feels like he is trying to take credit for being against the LSB lynch when he actually he just wasn't a part of it either way. Also, he doesn't say who he would have voted for (evidently he wouldn't have supported a Brocket lynch given that the inactive thing was just a talking point).
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
December 29 2010 17:14 GMT
#690
On December 29 2010 21:14 GeorgeClooney wrote:
I'm properly going to vote Paindrain when day begins, cause he won't make up his mind. I thought lynching ESB was a retarded move, he would have roleclaimed after, and for god sakes he was a Vet. He could of established a town circle, nor was he scummy after the other guy (forgot his name) decided to bit his ass and not let go.

Lets hope its not another blue lol.

By the way, I want to start a town circle. Ofcourse i'm not going to lead this, but I ain't mafia, and I want to win a game lol. Straight forward.

Anyone else for a town circle?

Is this post a mother fucking joke?

Pandrain
[b]E[b]SB

Desire to just create a town circle?

MAFIATROLL?
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
December 29 2010 17:15 GMT
#691
For the love of God I don't mean to only make a one liner but its Pandain, not Pandrain,Paindrain, or Paindan.
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
December 29 2010 17:16 GMT
#692
On December 30 2010 01:38 why wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2010 12:36 seRapH wrote:
Just finished catching up -_-'' didn't expect to be out all day.

I still don't see why LSB was scummy at all. I mean look at annul's "analysis":
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=7419308
  1. Takes a bunch of meaningless jokes & spam and looks at them with serious face :|
  2. Basically tells us that talking about lynching inactives is anti-town. What?! So you'd rather have us ignore the inactivity problem altogether and lynch someone who's actually fighting it?
  3. So apparantly providing pure information is now scummy. How is this ANY worse than the numerous lurkers lying around? And at least his "information" is helping the newbies!

Seriously the whole inactive thing was just a talking point, and now I'm just thoroughly convinced that you're almost certainly a very closed-minded townie or scum. Hopefully the blue actions will yield something good so we won't have to waste a lynch on you though.

+ Show Spoiler +
Oh hey I just mentioned blues again, I'm probably blue/scum right?


Honestly, this post comes off as very scummy to me. Seraph doesn't show up all day after he is FoSed by RoL and then comes in 30 minutes after the lynch to berate everyone on how they messed up. It feels like he is trying to take credit for being against the LSB lynch when he actually he just wasn't a part of it either way. Also, he doesn't say who he would have voted for (evidently he wouldn't have supported a Brocket lynch given that the inactive thing was just a talking point).

I am hardly going to have to waste my time arguing for his lynch tomorrow. Its why I haven't put much effort into rebuffing Seraph/Insanious. I am not going to cover the thread in spam like LSB/Annul did. Its not how I roll~
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9830 Posts
December 29 2010 17:41 GMT
#693
On December 30 2010 01:38 why wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2010 12:36 seRapH wrote:
Just finished catching up -_-'' didn't expect to be out all day.

I still don't see why LSB was scummy at all. I mean look at annul's "analysis":
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=7419308
  1. Takes a bunch of meaningless jokes & spam and looks at them with serious face :|
  2. Basically tells us that talking about lynching inactives is anti-town. What?! So you'd rather have us ignore the inactivity problem altogether and lynch someone who's actually fighting it?
  3. So apparantly providing pure information is now scummy. How is this ANY worse than the numerous lurkers lying around? And at least his "information" is helping the newbies!

Seriously the whole inactive thing was just a talking point, and now I'm just thoroughly convinced that you're almost certainly a very closed-minded townie or scum. Hopefully the blue actions will yield something good so we won't have to waste a lynch on you though.

+ Show Spoiler +
Oh hey I just mentioned blues again, I'm probably blue/scum right?


Honestly, this post comes off as very scummy to me. Seraph doesn't show up all day after he is FoSed by RoL and then comes in 30 minutes after the lynch to berate everyone on how they messed up. It feels like he is trying to take credit for being against the LSB lynch when he actually he just wasn't a part of it either way. Also, he doesn't say who he would have voted for (evidently he wouldn't have supported a Brocket lynch given that the inactive thing was just a talking point).

Really now how hard is it to check the voting thread?

On December 28 2010 07:49 seRapH wrote:
##Unvote DrH
##Vote Annul

I remember agreeing earlier with LSB too.

And about Brocket, right now I just think he's a bitter townie, not likely mafia. DT if you want, but there are better targets imo.
boomer hands
Brocket
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia192 Posts
December 29 2010 18:24 GMT
#694
Feel free to DT check me, there don't seem to be an abundance of targets anyway.

I don't have a Gabe/darth in this game to make me lose it like I did pokemafia, everyone here seems to be too intelligent or well spoken. This pleases me.
I don't know what happened.
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
December 29 2010 18:25 GMT
#695
I think Mr Wiggles will be my third suspect. although I need to actually go back and do an analysis.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Brocket
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia192 Posts
December 29 2010 18:41 GMT
#696
And lol at town circle, I never thought clooney would be so naive. If we assumed everybody was speaking the truth then there wouldn't be much of a game. @jackal, drunk posts are ALWAYS amusing. Although mine seem to be spiteful.

Changing votes doesn't seem to be such a great indicator of mafia. In pokemafia it was just the townies that changed votes because of persuasive arguments or otherwise.

Yeh. I'm really not resonating. Guess I need more people accusing me to get me going.



I don't know what happened.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
December 29 2010 18:45 GMT
#697
How many of you receive PMs from Pandain questioning your reasons for voting?
Life can only kill you once.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
December 29 2010 18:55 GMT
#698
On December 30 2010 03:45 Jackal58 wrote:
How many of you receive PMs from Pandain questioning your reasons for voting?

I recevied a PM from Pandain asking what I thought of certain people.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9830 Posts
December 29 2010 19:16 GMT
#699
Pandain really likes his PMs. Nothing out of the ordinary. Just be wary of role-fishing.
boomer hands
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
December 29 2010 19:31 GMT
#700
On December 30 2010 03:25 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
I think Mr Wiggles will be my third suspect. although I need to actually go back and do an analysis.

cool it's nice to see we're thinking the same thing

reminds me of jimbosilvers in salem
RIP Aaliyah
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O204
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 491
ZZZero.O 204
Hyun 127
Dota 2
monkeys_forever368
League of Legends
Doublelift4285
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4168
Liquid`Hasu462
Other Games
summit1g14235
FrodaN1670
JimRising 377
KnowMe245
Livibee184
ViBE88
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick846
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 118
• Adnapsc2 46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1131
Other Games
• imaqtpie971
• Shiphtur581
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 58m
Patches Events
15h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 58m
OSC
23h 58m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.