• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:36
CEST 19:36
KST 02:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8139 users

Pick Your Power Mafia 3! - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 84 Next
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
January 09 2011 20:11 GMT
#361
Oh you're right! I have one person's numbers written wrong. Updated list:

  1. deconduo
  2. Kenpachi
  3. kitaman27
  4. Barundar
  5. LayOffRage
  6. bumatlarge
  7. Jackal58
  8. Fishball
  9. Amber[Light]
  10. CubEdIn
  11. HaploPaithan
  12. Eiii
  13. BloodyC0bbler
  14. zeks
  15. Misder
  16. aidnai
  17. JimboSilvers
  18. GGQ
  19. Beneather
  20. Pigsquirrel
  21. Divinek
  22. LSB


Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
January 09 2011 20:14 GMT
#362
sry for the early FoS Cubed
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
January 09 2011 20:16 GMT
#363
Eh it's okay.

I should've lied though, I liked #4 better than #10.

=(
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
LayOffRage
Profile Joined July 2009
52 Posts
January 09 2011 20:16 GMT
#364
COOL!
ACRO!@! Weakness is a sin~~
Misder
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1557 Posts
January 09 2011 20:19 GMT
#365
Pigsquirrel still needs to confirm, but with the new updated list, there doesn't seem to be any lying.

What Ace meant by the most unique number is that for example, 3 people picked [2] as their first number. However, there were only 2 people that picked [11], so the [11] is more unique, and therefore pick ahead of the [2]s. This goes with the other numbers. I think Ace did this method first, so that allows LayoffRage and bumalarge to be ahead of Jackal and the rest, even though they both chose the same #.
Whaaaa?
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
January 09 2011 20:19 GMT
#366
Note that:
Barundar
LayOffRage
bumatlarge
Jackal58
Fishball

May want to change their roles (if they already sent them in).
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
January 09 2011 20:20 GMT
#367
/in as replacement

LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 09 2011 20:51 GMT
#368
Final Tally.

1. deconduo [4] [7]
2. Kenpachi [7] [3]
3. kitaman27 [9] [1]
4. Barundar [13] [10]
5. LayOffRage[1] [1]
6. bumatlarge [1] [1]
7. Jackal58 [6] [9]
8. Fishball [6] [20]
9. Amber[Light] [11] [2]
10. CubEdIn [11] [3]
11. HaploPaithan [2] [1-2]
12. Eiii [2] [3]
13. BloodyC0bbler [2] [6]
14. zeks [3] [1]
15. Misder [3] [2]
16. aidnai [3] [3]
17. JimboSilvers [3] [3]
18. GGQ [5] [3]
19. Beneather [5] [15]
20. Pigsquirrel [5] [x]
21. Divinek [5] [1]
22. LSB [5] [1]

No one lied.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 09 2011 20:53 GMT
#369
Wait. Nevermind
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Misder
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1557 Posts
January 09 2011 21:03 GMT
#370
LSB, what do you mean nevermind? The lying part or something else?
Whaaaa?
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 09 2011 21:08 GMT
#371
One person lied. I'm going to wait for Ace to respond to my PM before posting.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 09 2011 21:10 GMT
#372
My Message Exchange with Ace
Original Message From Ace:
yup

Show nested quote +
Original Message From LSB:
If these numbers were picked
1. [6][9]
2. [6][20]
3. [1][1]
4. [1][1]

The order would be
1
2
3-4
3-4

Right?


bumatlarge lied
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
January 09 2011 21:17 GMT
#373
Wait my mistake. I'm reading too many things at once. My exchange with LSB is correct but I didn't update the draft order correctly. This is it:

  1. deconduo
  2. Kenpachi
  3. kitaman27
  4. Barundar
  5. Jackal58
  6. Fishball
  7. Amber[Light]
  8. CubEdIn
  9. LayOffRage
  10. bumatlarge
  11. HaploPaithan
  12. Eiii
  13. BloodyC0bbler
  14. zeks
  15. Misder
  16. aidnai
  17. JimboSilvers
  18. GGQ
  19. Beneather
  20. Pigsquirrel
  21. Divinek
  22. LSB


Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 09 2011 21:19 GMT
#374
All right then. No one lied.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 09 2011 21:34 GMT
#375
Just to confirm, is there anyone who is projected to pick CPR Doc, (Vig), Copy Cat or Role Blocker that does not intend to select their suggested role publicly? We need to sort that out before draft time is over.

Also, claims of vanilla because you "forgot" to select a role will not be taken seriously. -_-

I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
January 09 2011 21:35 GMT
#376
...has anyone sent in roles? If they have, they should be unset and the deadline should be pushed back 12 hours or so.
:3
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
January 09 2011 21:44 GMT
#377
Oh so im 4 now... Kitaman u still going for bullet bill?
Bartundar
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 09 2011 21:48 GMT
#378
On January 10 2011 06:44 Barundar wrote:
Oh so im 4 now... Kitaman u still going for bullet bill?


I had intended to take vig.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
January 09 2011 22:13 GMT
#379
Heh. I thought something was odd with that.

So then, people, make sure you got the correct role.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
January 09 2011 22:19 GMT
#380
Not to point fingers at Ace, but this is like PYP2 deja vu for me .

When I first saw the list, and you guys started claiming, I was like there is no way I would end up in 10th spot. I originally picked [2][20], but then changed it to [6][20] because my gut told my there would be too many fuckers picking low numbers. I then confirmed with Ace via PM that he did get my [6][20] pick in, which lead me to think someone has to be lying, or there are errors on the list.

Good luck to LSB having people draft their "assigned" roles.
I'm surely not following it.

靈魂交響曲
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 84 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2411
RotterdaM729
TaKeTV 290
IndyStarCraft 183
BRAT_OK 87
ZombieGrub7
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2411
RotterdaM 729
ByuN 339
IndyStarCraft 183
MaxPax 125
BRAT_OK 87
UpATreeSC 55
MindelVK 15
ZombieGrub7
RuFF_SC2 4
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3455
Shuttle 838
Mini 469
EffOrt 402
Rush 177
Dewaltoss 148
Mind 96
Shinee 78
910 75
Zeus 70
[ Show more ]
hero 59
HiyA 55
Bale 26
sorry 24
JYJ 22
ToSsGirL 19
Sexy 14
zelot 8
Sacsri 7
scan(afreeca) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5619
qojqva2809
Counter-Strike
fl0m4894
pashabiceps849
Fnx 721
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2513
Other Games
singsing2169
ceh9673
Beastyqt654
Hui .200
mouzStarbuck189
XaKoH 128
QueenE66
Trikslyr60
C9.Mang039
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV199
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream17
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 102
• StrangeGG 30
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV110
Other Games
• imaqtpie434
• Shiphtur270
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
5h 24m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 24m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
17h 24m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.