• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:59
CEST 21:59
KST 04:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8302 users

Harry Potter Mafia! - Page 40

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 76 Next
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
December 14 2010 19:47 GMT
#781
Thank you.
Life can only kill you once.
Node
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2159 Posts
December 14 2010 20:28 GMT
#782
So I've been substituted in and I think I'm up-to-date with everything that's happened so far. Nothing left to do but jump into it! Voting LSB.
whole lies with a half smile
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
December 14 2010 21:01 GMT
#783
Big 'I Told You So' moment coming up.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
December 14 2010 21:11 GMT
#784
I'm slightly disturbed no counter bandwagon appeared :/
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 14 2010 21:12 GMT
#785
On December 15 2010 06:01 deconduo wrote:
Big 'I Told You So' moment coming up.


I wish he actually tried to defend himself rather than going afk. It appears he wants to be lynched at this point. It would be nice if he addressed the following questions:

Why lie about RoL following oroglove?

Why does meapak's role block make him harry?

I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
December 14 2010 21:14 GMT
#786
On December 15 2010 06:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I'm slightly disturbed no counter bandwagon appeared :/


Its so obvious he's legit, town just sheeped mafia.
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
December 14 2010 21:19 GMT
#787
On December 15 2010 06:14 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2010 06:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I'm slightly disturbed no counter bandwagon appeared :/


Its so obvious he's legit, town just sheeped mafia.

If he is legit. Then why he claim he count as .5 mafia KP?
If he is legit, then are his role claim legit as well?

Deconduo, can you explain why lying LSB is a bad idea?
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
December 14 2010 21:21 GMT
#788
The only danger of lynching LSB is he is lying. His actual role is a townie and he wins if mafia wins.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-14 21:26:55
December 14 2010 21:26 GMT
#789
PLAYERS WITH NIGHT ACTIONS

please consider your moves now. submit them to me when night post comes up in 2.5 hours
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
December 14 2010 21:42 GMT
#790
Well mafia might just be hoping for a counter wagon, like on day 1.
Bartundar
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
December 14 2010 21:45 GMT
#791
On December 15 2010 06:14 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2010 06:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I'm slightly disturbed no counter bandwagon appeared :/


Its so obvious he's legit, town just sheeped mafia.



looks like deconduo is trying to start your counter bandwagon. meapak

FOS
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
December 14 2010 21:49 GMT
#792
LSB is snape 100%...
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
December 14 2010 22:34 GMT
#793
Kenpachi you're not getting anywhere with your claims, whether he is or not he is going down first and orgolove or you second.

I also FoS deconduo, all he has said in this whole debate was "Pretty obvious LSB is Snape" + now the last 2 posts.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
December 14 2010 22:35 GMT
#794
May you please not end day early? (unless we lynched mafia :p)
It's hard enough catching up in pokemafia, and i have a slight worry about this lynch(and don't know enough yet).
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
December 14 2010 22:42 GMT
#795
On December 15 2010 07:34 ilovejonn wrote:
Kenpachi you're not getting anywhere with your claims, whether he is or not he is going down first and orgolove or you second.

I also FoS deconduo, all he has said in this whole debate was "Pretty obvious LSB is Snape" + now the last 2 posts.

no. dont FoS Town
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
December 14 2010 23:13 GMT
#796
On December 15 2010 07:35 Pandain wrote:
May you please not end day early? (unless we lynched mafia :p)
It's hard enough catching up in pokemafia, and i have a slight worry about this lynch(and don't know enough yet).


hes above majority as it is

day will end in 48 minutes provided it stays that way
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
December 14 2010 23:23 GMT
#797
On December 14 2010 14:35 LSB wrote:
I am the Traitor. When Name Checked I am ****. When check my role shows up as "no role". When Alignment checked I am death eater. I also count as part of the death eaters when determining the KP.

I win with the town.

Anyways. I do have one special role though. I can pick a member and determine with absolute certainty if he is mafia, and who he killed. This is because I accompany him to the kill and help him do his business.
On December 14 2010 15:09 LSB wrote:
3) As long as I am alive, Harry is unkillable. Thats why you guys should try to keep me alive as long as possible.

First he claimed to be a Mafia Traitor. Next he claimed to have tracker. Now he's also claiming that, on top of all his other abilities, he's now an advanced martyr.


On top of that:
On December 15 2010 01:43 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2010 13:51 LSB wrote:
All I'm saying is that RoL checked Orgolove before he died.
I did not do anything to encourage him to go that way.

Once I flip green, kill Orgolove. He probably has some kind of role that causes him to kill the dt that visits him.


This is not true. RoL was checking Opz before he died, not Orgolove.



All signs point toward him lying out of his teeth. And yet Kenpachi and deconduo think we're being "sheeped" by the reds? What the fuck? Are we reading the same thing here? It is you who stubbornly refuse to realize the truth - so much so that I'm having serious suspicion about these two .
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
Airbag
Profile Joined November 2010
Japan77 Posts
December 14 2010 23:40 GMT
#798
On December 15 2010 06:01 deconduo wrote:
Big 'I Told You So' moment coming up.

It's really not gonna look good for you if he turns out to be a death eater.
In an interstellar burst, I'm back to save the universe.
Airbag
Profile Joined November 2010
Japan77 Posts
December 14 2010 23:42 GMT
#799
On December 15 2010 06:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I'm slightly disturbed no counter bandwagon appeared :/

if he is red, then that is strange

i would think mafia realized later there was no stopping the lynch so I'd look at two voting patterns:
people who tried to get orgolove lynched
people who were late to vote for LSB
In an interstellar burst, I'm back to save the universe.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
December 14 2010 23:51 GMT
#800
pevergreen has replaced ghrur.
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 76 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 557
UpATreeSC 94
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 869
Dewaltoss 123
firebathero 82
Zeus 65
910 40
Trap 38
Bale 25
NaDa 24
ToSsGirL 20
Shine 15
Dota 2
Gorgc6653
420jenkins268
monkeys_forever72
Counter-Strike
edward281
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS148
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu2199
Other Games
summit1g5603
Grubby2796
Beastyqt652
B2W.Neo642
shahzam442
byalli417
C9.Mang0161
TKL 150
KnowMe141
ToD94
Railgan17
Chillindude13
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV254
BasetradeTV238
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream121
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 14
• Adnapsc2 14
• Reevou 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki30
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur302
• WagamamaTV268
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 1m
Kung Fu Cup
15h 1m
Stellar Fest
17h 1m
The PondCast
1d 14h
OSC
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.