• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:00
CEST 11:00
KST 18:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6682 users

Sengoku Mafia - Page 60

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 96 Next
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 23 2010 01:59 GMT
#1181
Fail LSB
Look above, at our pms.
You forgot to extend the dashed lines :p
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
November 23 2010 01:59 GMT
#1182
Interesting that you roleclaimed mafia to me.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 23 2010 02:07 GMT
#1183
Again, Caller, if we kill the original missionary, does the missionary dies? what happens? Do we have to kill all his territories?
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
November 23 2010 02:08 GMT
#1184
Anyways, a real PM
-----------------------------------------
Original Message From Pandain:
in recent news, it turns out opz is part of the skiz
how interesting.
so coag....
nemesis(probably)...
you...
only a couple left.
i got this shizzle nizzle

OpZ, Coag, Nemesis.
So are you actually in SIFZ or not? Hmmm?

Oh wait OpZ can't talk.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 23 2010 02:08 GMT
#1185
u know that only helps confirm me....
"i got this shizzle nizzle"
what do you think that means rofl?

obviously we HAD been discussing it beforehand.
Nemesis
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2568 Posts
November 23 2010 02:12 GMT
#1186
I am not sure wth you are talking about Pandain. I don't know how the hell you are relating me to SIFZ(or according to you SKIZ). My province is quite far away from SIFZ.

So it seems that coag(part of SIFZ I think?) has told you that I am missionary. What makes you think that he is actually telling the truth and does not have an ulterior motive like trying to get me lynched?

Or maybe you are actually working together with coag since you seem to trust him quite a lot?

Caller, does missionary win with town or is it a seperate faction?
Lee Young Ho fighting! KT P are just CHINTOSSTIC.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 23 2010 02:16 GMT
#1187
On November 23 2010 11:12 Nemesis wrote:
I am not sure wth you are talking about Pandain. I don't know how the hell you are relating me to SIFZ(or according to you SKIZ). My province is quite far away from SIFZ.

So it seems that coag(part of SIFZ I think?) has told you that I am missionary. What makes you think that he is actually telling the truth and does not have an ulterior motive like trying to get me lynched?

Or maybe you are actually working together with coag since you seem to trust him quite a lot?

Caller, does missionary win with town or is it a seperate faction?


Again, I trust coag because he offered to reveal sfiz motives. i do think your part of the sfiz.
So, claim your number then. again, what harm could it do? only verify you. And we'll find out whether you really are now, now that you've commited yourself > : )

furthormore the above post indicates that LSB was only bring doubt to whether opz was a member, not you. More support.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 23 2010 02:16 GMT
#1188
EBWOP *offered to reveal sfiz forum
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
November 23 2010 02:17 GMT
#1189
On November 23 2010 11:12 Nemesis wrote:
I am not sure wth you are talking about Pandain. I don't know how the hell you are relating me to SIFZ(or according to you SKIZ). My province is quite far away from SIFZ.

So it seems that coag(part of SIFZ I think?) has told you that I am missionary. What makes you think that he is actually telling the truth and does not have an ulterior motive like trying to get me lynched?

Or maybe you are actually working together with coag since you seem to trust him quite a lot?

Caller, does missionary win with town or is it a seperate faction?

Why would coag be a part of the SIFZ?
Who do you think I am?
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 23 2010 02:19 GMT
#1190
On November 23 2010 11:17 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2010 11:12 Nemesis wrote:
I am not sure wth you are talking about Pandain. I don't know how the hell you are relating me to SIFZ(or according to you SKIZ). My province is quite far away from SIFZ.

So it seems that coag(part of SIFZ I think?) has told you that I am missionary. What makes you think that he is actually telling the truth and does not have an ulterior motive like trying to get me lynched?

Or maybe you are actually working together with coag since you seem to trust him quite a lot?

Caller, does missionary win with town or is it a seperate faction?

Why would coag be a part of the SIFZ?
Who do you think I am?


Hehe.
Did you forget that SFIZ was determined by location?
or are you just trying to bring doubt upon me?
:p
Nemesis
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2568 Posts
November 23 2010 02:26 GMT
#1191
On November 23 2010 11:17 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2010 11:12 Nemesis wrote:
I am not sure wth you are talking about Pandain. I don't know how the hell you are relating me to SIFZ(or according to you SKIZ). My province is quite far away from SIFZ.

So it seems that coag(part of SIFZ I think?) has told you that I am missionary. What makes you think that he is actually telling the truth and does not have an ulterior motive like trying to get me lynched?

Or maybe you are actually working together with coag since you seem to trust him quite a lot?

Caller, does missionary win with town or is it a seperate faction?

Why would coag be a part of the SIFZ?
Who do you think I am?

Coag said he'd reveal SIFZ forum so I assumed that he is part of SIFZ.

@Pandain So he offered to reveal SIFZ forum? Did he actually reveal it then? And what exactly is his "offer"?

And no, you are not gonna fish for me so easily. You've been trying to fish for my role through pms, and now you've brought it here. How nice, but I'm still not falling for it

nah, missionary doesn't win with town. Do they?
-----------------------------------------
Original Message From Nemesis:
Lol, what exactly would revealing me as missionary even accomplish?

Missionary is actually a town role if you read. Your attempt at role fishing fails.

-----------------------------------------
Original Message From Pandain:
ya.
but ima say it anyway.
seriously. either I'm going to join you, or im going to kill you. Pick. you have 1 hour before i say you die after ace/annul
-----------------------------------------
Original Message From Nemesis:
Hahaha, do you really think that I can be easily threatened like that?

I haven't even confirmed nor denied your accusation.

-----------------------------------------
Original Message From Pandain:
who have you converted
or i reveal you

-----------------------------------------
Original Message From Nemesis:
I have no idea where SIFZ got that info from.

-----------------------------------------
Original Message From Pandain:
sfiz member hehe
-----------------------------------------
Original Message From Nemesis:
where did you hear that lol?

-----------------------------------------
Original Message From Pandain:
so i hear your missionary
Lee Young Ho fighting! KT P are just CHINTOSSTIC.
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
November 23 2010 07:12 GMT
#1192
.......................................................
.......................................................
.......................................................
.......................................................
.......................................................
.......................................................
.......................................................
.......................................................
.......................................................
.......................................................
.......................................................
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
November 23 2010 07:23 GMT
#1193
Pandain is so sad, and scummy at the same time.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
November 23 2010 08:30 GMT
#1194
why is it EVERY SINGLE GAME pandain tries so so so desperately to get people to role claim to him?

if he is town, if he is mafia, it does not matter, he is going to push hard for PRIVATE role claims to him. why does he do this?
Loanshark
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
China3094 Posts
November 23 2010 12:25 GMT
#1195
On November 23 2010 16:23 Ace wrote:
Pandain is so sad, and scummy at the same time.


I'm getting this kind of vibe as well.
No dough, no go. And no mercy.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
November 23 2010 12:28 GMT
#1196
ps loanshark fuck you we had a NAP =(
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
November 23 2010 13:44 GMT
#1197
On November 23 2010 21:28 annul wrote:
ps loanshark fuck you we had a NAP =(


Haha awwwww someone is butthurt
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
November 23 2010 14:09 GMT
#1198
God this game is so overly-complicated it hurts.

Just when I thought I got some mechanics figured out, NEW ones come up, and the variables to be taken into consideration are just huge.
I wish I had someone to tell me what to do and give me good explanations on why to do it.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
November 23 2010 17:46 GMT
#1199
On November 23 2010 23:09 CubEdIn wrote:
I wish I had someone to tell me what to do and give me good explanations on why to do it.

Lynch Ace.

I pushed hard for Hesmyrr's lynch day 1 http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=165431&currentpage=21

And also Day 2 http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=165431&currentpage=28

Interesting why Ace would defend Hesmyrr.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
November 23 2010 18:00 GMT
#1200
Yeah I know all about that, I'm following the game, that's not what I meant.

My issue is that I have no idea who is who and who does what and who I should be scared of and everything.

And I don't think ace needs my vote to die. Hesmyrr sure didn't.
I don't think Ace is red, (tho, I admit, I didn't think Hesmyrr was either) so I'll just chill until I find someone to hate.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 96 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4138
Leta 2815
Soulkey 546
Soma 338
Rush 217
Barracks 153
Killer 61
Shine 34
Shinee 34
Hm[arnc] 25
[ Show more ]
Sharp 14
Dota 2
Gorgc1405
XcaliburYe177
League of Legends
JimRising 519
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King75
Other Games
gofns4916
WinterStarcraft713
Sick197
Pyrionflax133
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV213
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 43
• 3DClanTV 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2265
League of Legends
• Jankos2444
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h
Patches Events
6h
BSL Open Qualifier
10h
BSL Open Qualifier
10h
OSC
14h
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.