• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:42
CEST 02:42
KST 09:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8384 users

Sengoku Mafia - Page 55

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 96 Next
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-22 04:37:33
November 22 2010 04:36 GMT
#1081
i doubt annul is mafia.
probably just a terrible townie.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
November 22 2010 04:37 GMT
#1082
Stop editing coag...
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
ghrur
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3786 Posts
November 22 2010 04:38 GMT
#1083
On November 22 2010 13:36 Coagulation wrote:
i doubt annul is mafia.
probably just a terrible townie.


Lol the irony.
+ Show Spoiler +
Lol, double irony
darkness overpowering
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
November 22 2010 04:39 GMT
#1084
On November 22 2010 13:38 ghrur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2010 13:36 Coagulation wrote:
i doubt annul is mafia.
probably just a terrible townie.


Lol the irony.
+ Show Spoiler +
Lol, double irony


Hehe I noticed it too xP
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
November 22 2010 04:42 GMT
#1085
On November 22 2010 13:26 annul wrote:
how is it reductio ad absurdum?


Extending one's argument to outrageous proportions and then ridiculing the result does not make the argument incorrect. It just makes you look foolish to a critical thinker.

On November 22 2010 13:26 annul wrote:
STOP insulting me personally.


I have not once attacked your character. I have not once implied that your arguments are wrong because you are a stupid-head. Just because you employ logical fallacies does not make you a bad person. Employing logical fallacies makes you a bad thinker.

On November 22 2010 13:30 annul wrote:
it is also illogical to imply that in order for a player to argue to stop a bad lynch, they MUST have an alternative in front of them. it is like if someone is like "hey what are we gonna do friday night? i know... RAPE PRESCHOOLERS!" and i tell them that is a horrible idea, and they say "DO YOU HAVE ANOTHER IDEA?"

if i have no other idea on what to do friday night, that does not mean raping preschoolers is a valid plan.


=)... See the first note.
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
November 22 2010 04:46 GMT
#1086
On November 22 2010 13:42 kingjames01 wrote:
I have not once attacked your character. I have not once implied that your arguments are wrong because you are a stupid-head. Just because you employ logical fallacies does not make you a bad person. Employing logical fallacies makes you a bad thinker.


aaaand

On November 22 2010 13:24 kingjames01 wrote:
Your ability to reason is so poor that even if you were town, I'd lynch you just so that no one has to listen to your inane chatter. You are drowning out what could be meaningful posts with your logical fallacies. Having to wade through your sludge water is very tedious. Stop posting unless you have something important to say.


what was that again?
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
November 22 2010 04:46 GMT
#1087
but i thought you were done replying to me?
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
November 22 2010 04:48 GMT
#1088
hey both of you stfu
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
November 22 2010 04:56 GMT
#1089
*Calls Caller*
lol, clueless in The Prism!
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
November 22 2010 04:59 GMT
#1090
On November 22 2010 13:56 Chezinu wrote:
*Calls Caller*


Half an hour
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
November 22 2010 05:04 GMT
#1091
Yeah, I got a busy signal...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
November 22 2010 05:21 GMT
#1092
On November 22 2010 13:46 annul wrote:
but i thought you were done replying to me?


Well, you had something important to say.

On November 22 2010 13:46 annul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2010 13:42 kingjames01 wrote:
I have not once attacked your character. I have not once implied that your arguments are wrong because you are a stupid-head. Just because you employ logical fallacies does not make you a bad person. Employing logical fallacies makes you a bad thinker.


aaaand

Show nested quote +
On November 22 2010 13:24 kingjames01 wrote:
Your ability to reason is so poor that even if you were town, I'd lynch you just so that no one has to listen to your inane chatter. You are drowning out what could be meaningful posts with your logical fallacies. Having to wade through your sludge water is very tedious. Stop posting unless you have something important to say.


what was that again?


I don't understand the point of this post. Are you saying that these statements are not factual and are designed to discredit your character?

I have never, nor will I ever, resort to attacking someone's character in order to assault their reasoning. Those tactics are for the weak of mind and have no place in Mafia.

Maybe you need to take a break from this game and come back to it with a fresh mind. Read each statement one at a time and reflect on its meaning.

To save you time, I've decided to provide a bulleted summary.

  • A bad thinker is not the same thing as a bad person.
  • The use of sub-par logic is a valid indication of an inability to reason critically.
  • Repeatedly posting nonsense does not help the town.
  • Stop posting unless you have something important to say.


Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
November 22 2010 05:38 GMT
#1093
Day post should be soon now.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
November 22 2010 05:40 GMT
#1094
Caller, if you get this, check your PM!
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
November 22 2010 05:41 GMT
#1095
I don't care. I down with Annul, because he made a fantastic point at nation claiming. So I will not vote for him.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
November 22 2010 05:42 GMT
#1096
You also refused to vote for Hesmyrr until his fate was obvious. Then you tried to take credit for sealing the lynch.
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
November 22 2010 05:48 GMT
#1097
On November 22 2010 14:42 kingjames01 wrote:
You also refused to vote for Hesmyrr until his fate was obvious. Then you tried to take credit for sealing the lynch.

You are overly paranoid.

My night action CREATED the whole lynch of Hesmyrr.

-__-

Stop trying to create doubt in my towniness.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
November 22 2010 05:53 GMT
#1098
On November 22 2010 14:48 ~OpZ~ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2010 14:42 kingjames01 wrote:
You also refused to vote for Hesmyrr until his fate was obvious. Then you tried to take credit for sealing the lynch.

You are overly paranoid.

My night action CREATED the whole lynch of Hesmyrr.

-__-

Stop trying to create doubt in my towniness.


No, Hesmyrr's ineptitude CREATED the whole lynch of Hesmyrr.

I had never doubted your innocence until you refused to support the vote. I even answered your questions and when you changed your vote from Ace to Loanshark for dubious reasons, I called upon you to do your civic duty to the very Town that you claim you belong to.

Instead, you went dark and reappeared just in time to "put the deciding vote on him".
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
November 22 2010 06:02 GMT
#1099
On November 22 2010 14:53 kingjames01 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2010 14:48 ~OpZ~ wrote:
On November 22 2010 14:42 kingjames01 wrote:
You also refused to vote for Hesmyrr until his fate was obvious. Then you tried to take credit for sealing the lynch.

You are overly paranoid.

My night action CREATED the whole lynch of Hesmyrr.

-__-

Stop trying to create doubt in my towniness.


No, Hesmyrr's ineptitude CREATED the whole lynch of Hesmyrr.

I had never doubted your innocence until you refused to support the vote. I even answered your questions and when you changed your vote from Ace to Loanshark for dubious reasons, I called upon you to do your civic duty to the very Town that you claim you belong to.

Instead, you went dark and reappeared just in time to "put the deciding vote on him".

Work/School (Look at most of my votes, the ones with good punctuation and capital letters = from computer, ones without = from my phone).

Been busy my dude. Check the first day or two. I had maybe 10 posts? I'm trying to redeem myself. I had communist and guerrilla warrior confused. If I had realized that I would of voted Hesmyrr a lot earlier.

Seriously, there wouldn't of been an option. But I kinda agreed because I figured there wasn't anything Hesmyrr could do...Hindsight, there was.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
November 22 2010 06:07 GMT
#1100
On November 22 2010 15:02 ~OpZ~ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2010 14:53 kingjames01 wrote:
On November 22 2010 14:48 ~OpZ~ wrote:
On November 22 2010 14:42 kingjames01 wrote:
You also refused to vote for Hesmyrr until his fate was obvious. Then you tried to take credit for sealing the lynch.

You are overly paranoid.

My night action CREATED the whole lynch of Hesmyrr.

-__-

Stop trying to create doubt in my towniness.


No, Hesmyrr's ineptitude CREATED the whole lynch of Hesmyrr.

I had never doubted your innocence until you refused to support the vote. I even answered your questions and when you changed your vote from Ace to Loanshark for dubious reasons, I called upon you to do your civic duty to the very Town that you claim you belong to.

Instead, you went dark and reappeared just in time to "put the deciding vote on him".

Work/School (Look at most of my votes, the ones with good punctuation and capital letters = from computer, ones without = from my phone).

Been busy my dude. Check the first day or two. I had maybe 10 posts? I'm trying to redeem myself. I had communist and guerrilla warrior confused. If I had realized that I would of voted Hesmyrr a lot earlier.

Seriously, there wouldn't of been an option. But I kinda agreed because I figured there wasn't anything Hesmyrr could do...Hindsight, there was.


Fine, we'll leave it there for now. We can pick this up at a later time. In the meantime, help the Town win.

At the moment, I'm more interested in seeing what Caller has to tell us.
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 96 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 95
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 464
Bale 32
League of Legends
Doublelift4360
Other Games
summit1g9426
JimRising 517
ViBE245
Livibee192
KnowMe165
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick671
BasetradeTV195
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• Adnapsc2 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1279
• Shiphtur569
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 18m
Patches Events
14h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 18m
OSC
22h 18m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.