• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:42
CEST 02:42
KST 09:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8460 users

Sengoku Mafia - Page 32

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 96 Next
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
November 17 2010 03:16 GMT
#621
On November 17 2010 12:15 Hesmyrr wrote:
In fact Caller still has not yet confirmed if eliminated players can talk to surviving players at all. Still waiting for him to officially clarify it on thread.

17 confirmed it to me.

Either that or Caller is going to modkill me for cheating.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
November 17 2010 03:17 GMT
#622
On November 17 2010 12:14 Hesmyrr wrote:
No, lynching #17 will provide a solid flip, and you prior stated that you are willing to do this just to prove that you are on right side. But now when I asked for info on #17, you suddenly withdraw completely. I do not understand that change in stance. And are we really discussing counterclaims when only five people like posted since this argument started?


No, he said he would be willing to lynch 17 if someone counter claimed.

Lynching 17 at this point wouldn't help us at all, imo. What will it do? Give us a confirmed flip, true. But...how does that really help, because it doesn't really incriminate anyone else?
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Hesmyrr
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada5776 Posts
November 17 2010 03:23 GMT
#623
Note that 17 doesn't have a vote and only a slim chance of reviving. I don't think the real 17 would object if we had to lynch him (who's already dead) in order to take care of a mafia.


But if it comes down to it, lynching both people who claim to be 17 isn't going to hurt the town, because we don't lose any townie votes.

Okay, just read your last post. But before that, is there any eliminated player currently posting in this thread? I just want to see if counterclaim is available, because otherwise I am guessing you are going to keep sticking to attacking me regardless of how much I explain that my words you are incriminating me with can be interpreted ambiguously.
"If watching the MSL finals makes you a progamer, then anyone in Korea can do it." - Ha Tae Ki
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
November 17 2010 03:27 GMT
#624
On November 17 2010 12:23 Hesmyrr wrote:
Show nested quote +
Note that 17 doesn't have a vote and only a slim chance of reviving. I don't think the real 17 would object if we had to lynch him (who's already dead) in order to take care of a mafia.


Show nested quote +
But if it comes down to it, lynching both people who claim to be 17 isn't going to hurt the town, because we don't lose any townie votes.

Okay, just read your last post. But before that, is there any eliminated player currently posting in this thread? I just want to see if counterclaim is available, because otherwise I am guessing you are going to keep sticking to attacking me regardless of how much I explain that my words you are incriminating me with can be interpreted ambiguously.


I feel like that's sort of asking "Oh hai, are there any mafia currently posting in the thread?" lol

But seeing as there are about 4 people actively posting at the moment (you, me, Ace, LSB), you probably won't get a decent answer. We may have to wait until Caller confirms or denies if eliminated players can still post.

In all fairness, most near everything in mafia games can be read ambiguously, which is unfortunate, but true =/
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
November 17 2010 03:28 GMT
#625
On November 17 2010 12:15 Hesmyrr wrote:
In fact Caller still has not yet confirmed if eliminated players can talk to surviving players at all. Still waiting for him to officially clarify it on thread.


What are you talking about? Caller already said, and I also repeated it, that "eliminated" players are not out of the game.

On November 16 2010 05:12 Caller wrote:
(mod note: eliminated players are not removed from the game just yet. in fact if you have been eliminated you should PM me.)

Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
November 17 2010 03:31 GMT
#626
On November 17 2010 12:28 kingjames01 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2010 12:15 Hesmyrr wrote:
In fact Caller still has not yet confirmed if eliminated players can talk to surviving players at all. Still waiting for him to officially clarify it on thread.


What are you talking about? Caller already said, and I also repeated it, that "eliminated" players are not out of the game.

Show nested quote +
On November 16 2010 05:12 Caller wrote:
(mod note: eliminated players are not removed from the game just yet. in fact if you have been eliminated you should PM me.)



Correct, but it hasn't been directly confirmed that eliminated players can still post I think...
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9830 Posts
November 17 2010 03:35 GMT
#627
God this was hard to read through, especially since you all kept using numbers.

For those who are calling me out:
I suggested the plan because I thought I found a possible loophole. I was wrong, I admit that. And Ace was the one who actually pointed that out, and immediately afterwards a few people jumped on that and said HEY YEAH THIS SOUNDS SCUMMY. This doesn't make me suspect Ace, but rather those who followed his lead.

I did not attack, I defended as promised. I'm not about to start lying unless I have to. (But maybe that was a lie!). In any case, that should narrow down which country I am, shouldn't it?

Sorry, it's really hard to follow this thread when everything's written in numbers and so much crap is happening in PMs. Plus I keep losing my spot because of LR threads >.> So maybe I missed it or it's happening through PMs, but who knows who 17 and 13 are (if anyone)?
boomer hands
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
November 17 2010 03:36 GMT
#628
Alright, before this gets out of hand, we should calm down and try to sum up our thoughts. If we learned anything from Insane Mafia, it's that too many posts cloud our judgement and allows mafia plenty of wriggle room to hide.

First, I'd like to lay down a ground rule that will only serve to help the town.

NO EDITING.

Editing helps mafia if they get caught in a lie. I suggest that we not give them the advantage. However, we need a majority to agree. I propose that anyone caught editing their posts from this moment forward be subject to a lynch. This may lead to some inconvenience for the townies but it will help us all.

So, who's in?
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
November 17 2010 03:39 GMT
#629
On November 17 2010 12:35 seRapH wrote:
God this was hard to read through, especially since you all kept using numbers.

For those who are calling me out:
I suggested the plan because I thought I found a possible loophole. I was wrong, I admit that. And Ace was the one who actually pointed that out, and immediately afterwards a few people jumped on that and said HEY YEAH THIS SOUNDS SCUMMY. This doesn't make me suspect Ace, but rather those who followed his lead.

I did not attack, I defended as promised. I'm not about to start lying unless I have to. (But maybe that was a lie!). In any case, that should narrow down which country I am, shouldn't it?

Sorry, it's really hard to follow this thread when everything's written in numbers and so much crap is happening in PMs. Plus I keep losing my spot because of LR threads >.> So maybe I missed it or it's happening through PMs, but who knows who 17 and 13 are (if anyone)?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=165431&currentpage=27#538
Least biased (I think) explanatory post.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
November 17 2010 03:39 GMT
#630
On November 17 2010 12:36 kingjames01 wrote:
Alright, before this gets out of hand, we should calm down and try to sum up our thoughts. If we learned anything from Insane Mafia, it's that too many posts cloud our judgement and allows mafia plenty of wriggle room to hide.

First, I'd like to lay down a ground rule that will only serve to help the town.

NO EDITING.

Editing helps mafia if they get caught in a lie. I suggest that we not give them the advantage. However, we need a majority to agree. I propose that anyone caught editing their posts from this moment forward be subject to a lynch. This may lead to some inconvenience for the townies but it will help us all.

So, who's in?

Agreed
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
November 17 2010 03:40 GMT
#631
On November 17 2010 12:36 kingjames01 wrote:
Alright, before this gets out of hand, we should calm down and try to sum up our thoughts. If we learned anything from Insane Mafia, it's that too many posts cloud our judgement and allows mafia plenty of wriggle room to hide.

First, I'd like to lay down a ground rule that will only serve to help the town.

NO EDITING.

Editing helps mafia if they get caught in a lie. I suggest that we not give them the advantage. However, we need a majority to agree. I propose that anyone caught editing their posts from this moment forward be subject to a lynch. This may lead to some inconvenience for the townies but it will help us all.

So, who's in?


I'm cool with no editing. I've done it a couple times myself, but mostly just because of formating issues. Idk if everyone will follow this, especially since it's not mod upheld. And wasting a lynch on a townie editing would just suck.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
November 17 2010 03:57 GMT
#632
im in with kingjames' edit plan.

ps does pandain ever speak in proper english? "meesa" what? =(

when does the day end?

also, do LYNCHED players ever have the chance to revive on the game board?
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
November 17 2010 04:04 GMT
#633
On November 17 2010 12:57 annul wrote:
im in with kingjames' edit plan.

ps does pandain ever speak in proper english? "meesa" what? =(

when does the day end?

also, do LYNCHED players ever have the chance to revive on the game board?

lynched players are dead
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
November 17 2010 04:05 GMT
#634
On November 17 2010 12:40 jcarlsoniv wrote:
I'm cool with no editing. I've done it a couple times myself, but mostly just because of formating issues. Idk if everyone will follow this, especially since it's not mod upheld. And wasting a lynch on a townie editing would just suck.


If we don't follow through, then mafia can change 'history' and revel in the chaos.
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
November 17 2010 04:05 GMT
#635
On November 17 2010 12:57 annul wrote:
im in with kingjames' edit plan.

ps does pandain ever speak in proper english? "meesa" what? =(

when does the day end?

also, do LYNCHED players ever have the chance to revive on the game board?


I don't believe so. I think lynched players are completely, officially dead.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
November 17 2010 04:06 GMT
#636
On November 17 2010 13:04 Caller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2010 12:57 annul wrote:
im in with kingjames' edit plan.

ps does pandain ever speak in proper english? "meesa" what? =(

when does the day end?

also, do LYNCHED players ever have the chance to revive on the game board?

lynched players are dead


AHHHH since you're here:

Can eliminated players still talk in the thread?
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
November 17 2010 04:07 GMT
#637
On November 17 2010 13:05 kingjames01 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2010 12:40 jcarlsoniv wrote:
I'm cool with no editing. I've done it a couple times myself, but mostly just because of formating issues. Idk if everyone will follow this, especially since it's not mod upheld. And wasting a lynch on a townie editing would just suck.


If we don't follow through, then mafia can change 'history' and revel in the chaos.


I'm aware of that, I'm just saying, getting everyone to follow a non-moderated plan is damn tough. Seraph proved this on day 1 =P Especially for lurkers who only read posts with their names in them.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
November 17 2010 04:10 GMT
#638
On November 17 2010 13:06 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2010 13:04 Caller wrote:
On November 17 2010 12:57 annul wrote:
im in with kingjames' edit plan.

ps does pandain ever speak in proper english? "meesa" what? =(

when does the day end?

also, do LYNCHED players ever have the chance to revive on the game board?

lynched players are dead


AHHHH since you're here:

Can eliminated players still talk in the thread?

^_^
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
November 17 2010 04:14 GMT
#639
On November 17 2010 13:10 Caller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2010 13:06 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On November 17 2010 13:04 Caller wrote:
On November 17 2010 12:57 annul wrote:
im in with kingjames' edit plan.

ps does pandain ever speak in proper english? "meesa" what? =(

when does the day end?

also, do LYNCHED players ever have the chance to revive on the game board?

lynched players are dead


AHHHH since you're here:

Can eliminated players still talk in the thread?

^_^


I hate you -_- lol
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9830 Posts
November 17 2010 04:20 GMT
#640
On November 17 2010 13:14 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2010 13:10 Caller wrote:
On November 17 2010 13:06 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On November 17 2010 13:04 Caller wrote:
On November 17 2010 12:57 annul wrote:
im in with kingjames' edit plan.

ps does pandain ever speak in proper english? "meesa" what? =(

when does the day end?

also, do LYNCHED players ever have the chance to revive on the game board?

lynched players are dead


AHHHH since you're here:

Can eliminated players still talk in the thread?

^_^


I hate you -_- lol

Reasonably, they'd be able to. Look at the guerilla and communists, they can come back the next night.

Anyways ACE vs FOX is on so bye bye, note to self: was on page 32
boomer hands
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 96 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 95
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 464
Bale 32
League of Legends
Doublelift4360
Other Games
summit1g9426
JimRising 517
ViBE245
Livibee192
KnowMe165
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick671
BasetradeTV195
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• Adnapsc2 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1279
• Shiphtur569
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 18m
Patches Events
14h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 18m
OSC
22h 18m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.