• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:15
CEST 04:15
KST 11:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9927 users

Insane Mafia - Page 151

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 149 150 151 152 153 223 Next
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
November 05 2010 21:50 GMT
#3001
Looking at the vote right now, it is 12 vs. 12.

Can we assume that most if not all mafia members are voting for the same person?
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
November 05 2010 21:51 GMT
#3002
in a 50/50 bandwagon they're probably split

mafia should never all bandwagon the same vote until they are really close to LYLO
RIP Aaliyah
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 05 2010 21:51 GMT
#3003
wait wat?
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
November 05 2010 21:56 GMT
#3004
Pandain, it is very close to the deadline. We are still not sure who is going to be lynched.

If you are truly a town player, then summarize what you do know in case you are chosen to be lynch.

If you turn out to be blue, we will take what you have said as important information.
If you turn out to be red, we will just ignore your summary.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 05 2010 21:56 GMT
#3005
SECRTZ MAFIA VOTE HAS BEEN USED ON COAGULATION
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
November 05 2010 21:56 GMT
#3006
That was fast
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 05 2010 21:56 GMT
#3007
We have 5 minutes to decide if we want to switch or not.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
November 05 2010 21:56 GMT
#3008
On November 06 2010 06:56 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
SECRTZ MAFIA VOTE HAS BEEN USED ON COAGULATION

bus
RIP Aaliyah
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
November 05 2010 21:56 GMT
#3009
FUCK that shit.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 05 2010 21:57 GMT
#3010
On November 06 2010 06:56 LSB wrote:
That was fast


Maybe because I just submitted the vote? :p
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 05 2010 21:57 GMT
#3011
fuck you mafia. thats' all i gotta say.

seriously, im cursin
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
November 05 2010 21:57 GMT
#3012
On November 06 2010 06:57 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2010 06:56 LSB wrote:
That was fast


Maybe because I just submitted the vote? :p

uh what
RIP Aaliyah
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 05 2010 21:57 GMT
#3013
On November 06 2010 06:57 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2010 06:57 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 06 2010 06:56 LSB wrote:
That was fast


Maybe because I just submitted the vote? :p

uh what


I kid, I kid.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
November 05 2010 21:57 GMT
#3014
On November 06 2010 06:57 Pandain wrote:
fuck you mafia. thats' all i gotta say.

seriously, im cursin

uh what
RIP Aaliyah
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 05 2010 21:58 GMT
#3015
On November 06 2010 06:57 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2010 06:57 Pandain wrote:
fuck you mafia. thats' all i gotta say.

seriously, im cursin

uh what


This doesn't sit well with me, switching.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
November 05 2010 21:59 GMT
#3016
On November 06 2010 06:56 kitaman27 wrote:
We have 5 minutes to decide if we want to switch or not.

Not true, we got 1 hour left.
On November 04 2010 08:12 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
[image loading]
Day 3
This is Insania News, my name is Zacko Whacko. Last night has taken its toll on many inhabitants of Insania. The tragedy of the cruiseship was remembered, and a day of silence was called in. As elder Jcarlsoniv returned home from the mourning, he was swiftly welcomed by the mob. It was however the last welcome he would ever have.
Another person who came back from mourning was Bumatlarge. He hurried home in hopes of seeing his wife again, but his worst fear came true instead. "Please get in.", someone said, and so he did. A silenced shot was fired and Bumatlarge was thrown in the water.
Jcarlsoniv the Floridan is now dead.
Show nested quote +
You are the Floridian! After learning valuable lessons in Florida '04, you now know how to vote twice! You can PM the mods to place a second vote. But once placed, you cannot change the vote until the next day.

bumatlarge the Stalker Townie is now dead.
Show nested quote +
You are the Stalker Townie! Because you get lonely very easily, you stalk someone every day. At the start of every day, you may PM me the name of one player. For the rest of the game, you will have PM rights with that player, and he will have PM rights with you.

News in 60 seconds: Some looney tried to force his way into a house, but this attempt failed. The man himself was out of town for the night. Several houses were invaded. Another man was seen on the rooftops. An unidentified second and third man were seen attempting to infiltrate houses, but were not caught. The mayor has promised he would try to make the city more safe at day, starting off by lynching a baddie.

Now for Radio Looney: "Blue pill is not what you think. @Glasse : Woa! I have my own twitter now! My scumbuddy is DoctorHelvetica! *wink* *wink* :3"

It is now day! 3 people are infected. You have 48 hours to lynch someone. Remember: There are still 3 double lynches available, which you can vote on. Should a majority pass on this, they will be used in the next day phase.

kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 05 2010 21:59 GMT
#3017
The voting cycle will be the TL standard 48 hour days, 24 hour nights. The cycles will end/begin at 0:00CET/07:00KST/18:00EST (subject to change due to winter time in Europe)


Oh I'm not sure then.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
November 05 2010 22:01 GMT
#3018
Is the mafia playing some kind of mind game? Or they misread LSB post say that there is 3 hours left... I caught LSB's error, but I didn't want to correct it.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
November 05 2010 22:01 GMT
#3019
lexpar getting modkilled : (
RIP Aaliyah
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
November 05 2010 22:02 GMT
#3020
Wait whatt?????
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Prev 1 149 150 151 152 153 223 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings132
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 77
PiLiPiLi 27
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1953
Sharp 50
Bale 37
Dota 2
monkeys_forever535
NeuroSwarm202
League of Legends
Doublelift4513
Counter-Strike
taco 591
Other Games
summit1g7628
JimRising 560
C9.Mang0333
ViBE161
WinterStarcraft95
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick918
BasetradeTV178
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP89
• poizon28 34
• davetesta30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1144
• Shiphtur0
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
7h 45m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
9h 45m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 45m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.