• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:49
CEST 13:49
KST 20:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10083 users

Haunted Mafia - Page 91

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 89 90 91 92 93 142 Next
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
October 16 2010 02:42 GMT
#1801
On October 16 2010 11:33 orgolove wrote:
Lol, you're so frustrated over yourself that you don't even realize what I'm talking about.


Am I writing about your use of mafia jargon? l2read please. What people disagreed with me was my pointing out of you claiming to be a noob yet using those words fluently.


So I'm not talking about that anymore. There's still countless other suspicions that can be raised against you which people didn't "go over."

Show nested quote +
On October 16 2010 11:28 Coagulation wrote:
we already went over this and everyone told you to stop it remember?



But yes, I just got a few PMs about treating you "nice." I'll leave it at that - you're not informed enough to pull off such a scheme.


Let me give you a hint - if you don't have anything useful to say, stay quiet and you'll at least go halfway.



what are you some kind of bully??
are you threatening me??

heres a hint - this is a fucking game. you crossed a line when you made an attack on my intelligence or "intellect" .. i may think your a suspect but im not getting offensive about it whats your deal?

maybe you should re evaluate your investment in this "game"


SiNiquity
Profile Joined April 2010
United States734 Posts
October 16 2010 02:43 GMT
#1802
Heyo bandwagon! lol.
'i' before 'e' except after 'c' ~ it's scientifically proven.
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
October 16 2010 02:48 GMT
#1803
So say you, but take a moment and see exactly what you've been filling up this thread with your over 100 posts.


You've posted nothing but utterly useless drivel completely devoid of content without a shred of analysis.


Faced with that much stupidity, it's hard not to come to some unflattering conclusion about your "intellect," if we can call it that.


But hey, look on the bright side. That you have the IQ of an drunken yak probably means you're too dumb to participate in any mafia/vampire schemes. If you were actually a red, you probably would've revealed yourself long ago. So this shows that you're probably a green.
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 16 2010 02:50 GMT
#1804
Guys calm down, this is getting personal!

DONT BE LIKE ME AND BM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
October 16 2010 02:51 GMT
#1805
coagulation/orgolove, the two of you are crossing a fine line between argument and flameware. Cool your jets.
RIP Aaliyah
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 16 2010 02:51 GMT
#1806
Also, Orgolove is being too confusing in pms
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
October 16 2010 02:56 GMT
#1807
Is Veldril dead yet?


^_^
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Node
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2159 Posts
October 16 2010 02:56 GMT
#1808
On October 16 2010 11:51 Pandain wrote:
Also, Orgolove is being too confusing in pms


The hell is that supposed to mean?
whole lies with a half smile
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
October 16 2010 03:01 GMT
#1809
He's forcing me to talk with him "privately" -.-
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 16 2010 03:03 GMT
#1810
On October 16 2010 12:01 orgolove wrote:
He's forcing me to talk with him "privately" -.-

n.n
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
October 16 2010 03:11 GMT
#1811
Orgo, you are getting very personal.

Do I think that Coag has made mistakes playing? Sure. I am suspicious of him, and I have held my suspicions from the start. However, there is no reason to bash his intelligence.

I have been watching your posts, and you go on heavy offensive against a lot of people. You quote them and analyze them, but you attack them. Your spreadsheet was cool, nice tool for the town. I do, however, think you were using it as a means to get control of the town. You were using it to make yourself a power poster. I no longer believe your intentions are pure, as I did when I gave you the benefit of the doubt when we started. More and more you're coming on as scum to me.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
KhrisKruel
Profile Joined August 2010
United States146 Posts
October 16 2010 03:14 GMT
#1812
On October 16 2010 12:01 orgolove wrote:
He's forcing me to talk with him "privately" -.-


How is he forcing you. If you don't want to talk to him privately post the PM's and continue the discussion publicly.

No one is forcing you to do anything. Although if he's threatening you or something then that needs to be exposed
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. ~Buddha
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
October 16 2010 03:17 GMT
#1813
This discussion is getting pretty risque.

Also, Glasse: <3 you ^^ That type of thinking will get you far in mafia. Pretty sure Kpyolysis is the connection to the clue, though, not me.
SUNSFANNED
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
October 16 2010 03:25 GMT
#1814
On October 16 2010 12:11 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Orgo, you are getting very personal.

Do I think that Coag has made mistakes playing? Sure. I am suspicious of him, and I have held my suspicions from the start. However, there is no reason to bash his intelligence.

I have been watching your posts, and you go on heavy offensive against a lot of people. You quote them and analyze them, but you attack them. Your spreadsheet was cool, nice tool for the town. I do, however, think you were using it as a means to get control of the town. You were using it to make yourself a power poster. I no longer believe your intentions are pure, as I did when I gave you the benefit of the doubt when we started. More and more you're coming on as scum to me.



I post things that I notice, and show evidence that support those things, if any. If you are so offended by that, then perhaps you have something to hide - and would rather that someone does NOT place a careful eye over everyone's activities?



And I've been ridiculed through both PMs as well as this thread for what was an honest effort of many hours. I should have known better than to expect any more from an internet forum -.- Believe what you may, but it was meant as a tool, not as a weapon.
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
jodogohoo
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada2533 Posts
October 16 2010 03:27 GMT
#1815
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
October 16 2010 03:28 GMT
#1816
On October 16 2010 12:27 jodogohoo wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

Please don't post like this.
RIP Aaliyah
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
October 16 2010 03:29 GMT
#1817
On October 16 2010 12:25 orgolove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2010 12:11 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Orgo, you are getting very personal.

Do I think that Coag has made mistakes playing? Sure. I am suspicious of him, and I have held my suspicions from the start. However, there is no reason to bash his intelligence.

I have been watching your posts, and you go on heavy offensive against a lot of people. You quote them and analyze them, but you attack them. Your spreadsheet was cool, nice tool for the town. I do, however, think you were using it as a means to get control of the town. You were using it to make yourself a power poster. I no longer believe your intentions are pure, as I did when I gave you the benefit of the doubt when we started. More and more you're coming on as scum to me.



I post things that I notice, and show evidence that support those things, if any. If you are so offended by that, then perhaps you have something to hide - and would rather that someone does NOT place a careful eye over everyone's activities?



And I've been ridiculed through both PMs as well as this thread for what was an honest effort of many hours. I should have known better than to expect any more from an internet forum -.- Believe what you may, but it was meant as a tool, not as a weapon.


I have nothing to fear from someone keeping an eye on posts. All good players SHOULD keep a close eye on posts. If you really wish to analyze my posts and find your suspicions, go ahead. It will be a waste of your time. I have made my posts with content and with purpose.

I am not ridiculing you for your spreadsheet. I know it took a lot of work, if you recall, I gave you some of my own analyses to help you out. However, just because it was a good tool does not mean that I will go without my own suspicions.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
jodogohoo
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada2533 Posts
October 16 2010 03:29 GMT
#1818
On October 16 2010 12:28 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2010 12:27 jodogohoo wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

Please don't post like this.

alright =(
Glasse
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada1237 Posts
October 16 2010 03:36 GMT
#1819
On October 16 2010 12:17 BrownBear wrote:
This discussion is getting pretty risque.

Also, Glasse: <3 you ^^ That type of thinking will get you far in mafia. Pretty sure Kpyolysis is the connection to the clue, though, not me.


It could be, i just think the cat is way 2 huge for him to have used it as clue. It might also be a fake clue (from what i understand he can use those or w/e). I think your kitty cat thing is more obvious while being less obvious (idk if im clear here)

I don't know much about you so i cant yell red and be 100% sure, but i can talk about it
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
October 16 2010 03:38 GMT
#1820
On October 16 2010 12:36 Glasse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2010 12:17 BrownBear wrote:
This discussion is getting pretty risque.

Also, Glasse: <3 you ^^ That type of thinking will get you far in mafia. Pretty sure Kpyolysis is the connection to the clue, though, not me.


It could be, i just think the cat is way 2 huge for him to have used it as clue. It might also be a fake clue (from what i understand he can use those or w/e). I think your kitty cat thing is more obvious while being less obvious (idk if im clear here)

I don't know much about you so i cant yell red and be 100% sure, but i can talk about it



i remember the clue said something about "huge claws"

this points more specifically at the huge cat as a clue
Prev 1 89 90 91 92 93 142 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 750
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs AqueroN
CranKy Ducklings185
CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27822
Shuttle 11724
FanTaSy 1602
Hyuk 1022
Horang2 564
BeSt 495
Mini 288
Pusan 240
Stork 213
EffOrt 162
[ Show more ]
Killer 143
Last 138
Zeus 122
Mind 90
ggaemo 69
Hyun 54
PianO 42
Snow 42
sorry 39
ToSsGirL 36
Bale 31
Hm[arnc] 30
JYJ 25
Aegong 22
zelot 18
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe355
Dendi266
Counter-Strike
fl0m2404
byalli801
x6flipin478
Other Games
gofns33915
singsing2939
B2W.Neo852
Hui .96
ArmadaUGS86
Livibee66
Mew2King62
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick648
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream75
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 11m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 11m
Replay Cast
11h 11m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 11m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 11m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.