• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:13
CEST 17:13
KST 00:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8625 users

Haunted Mafia - Page 40

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 142 Next
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 12 2010 18:19 GMT
#781
On October 12 2010 19:02 Veldril wrote:
It seems most people are out for my blood now.

I feel like now when I try to defend or propose something up, most people will come up with even more excuses to vote me. It seems I really made a grudge with Bill Murray, since he's the most vocal to get me killed. I don't really understand why you would want me to get lynched so badly. I would shift a vote off you if you have explain the reason why do you think "defending others" would mean "Red defends Red".

Also, I feel that either me or Masq get lynched, it would not be a good situation for Townie or me at all. If Masq get lynched and turn out to be red, people would still suspect me and that could hurt townie since they would spend their focus on me being red and I would still get fried. If Masq turn out to be green, I don't think some people will let me go free without discrediting me, therefore I could not make impact in the future day/night.

However, if I get lynched today, it would be a game over. It may seems cowardice but I will have to vote for Masq to save myself. I just wish that Masq indeed turns out to be green
.

In response to the bold in paragraph one: that is reading to me as AtE. "Why are you voting for me?" I'm going to play like deconduo here and say why = fry.

In response to the italicized, I don't give a fuck if you unvote me. Your vote on me looks both pitiful and scummy, so you are likely scum. Voting on your attacker, and attacking the attackers of your allies like you have with a chainsaw is not helping your position in this game.

If you really are town, you need to watch what you say more next game. I don't know if there is anything I could do to turn this around, nor do I know if I want to other than I feel bad for you due to your AtE. Feeling bad does not mean that I am going to stop pushing for your lynch.

In response to the bold in your second paragraph, you said "townie or me". That seems to put distance between yourself and the town there. Are you saying "i'm not town", or are you saying "i'm blue"? I don't believe you're blue.

in terms of italics in P2, why are you so concerned about the night? why is the night so important to you? are you a vampire? I don't care about the night WHATSOEVER. I care about using the only things I have - my vote and my brain - mmmmm brains... so get someone I feel is mafia lynched.

In response to the underlined, your wishing masq turns out green does not mean that masq is not on your team.

1) you are both mafia "i wish he was green!"
2) you are mafia, he is not on your team "i wish he was green" would go to "i hope he's green"
3) you are green, you don't know what he is "i hope he's fucking green" or "i'm wishing" not "i wish"

you saying "i wish he's green" doesn't feel right to me unless you are mafia
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 12 2010 18:21 GMT
#782
On October 13 2010 00:21 Lexpar wrote:
Not sure who to vote for. Voted Masq yesterday to not get modkilled. Would much prefer to vote for Orglove after the way he's been acting.

Jodogohoo. You accuse nearly everyone of nearly everything directly after they post. You've switched your vote half a dozen times. You're twitchy dude. Really twitchy.

You realize FoS on someone followed by a vote/stronger FoS on someone usually implies the first person is on your mafia team?

looking at Lexpar/Orgolove now because of this above
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Veldril
Profile Joined August 2010
Thailand1817 Posts
October 12 2010 18:25 GMT
#783
On October 13 2010 03:19 Bill Murray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2010 19:02 Veldril wrote:
It seems most people are out for my blood now.

I feel like now when I try to defend or propose something up, most people will come up with even more excuses to vote me. It seems I really made a grudge with Bill Murray, since he's the most vocal to get me killed. I don't really understand why you would want me to get lynched so badly. I would shift a vote off you if you have explain the reason why do you think "defending others" would mean "Red defends Red".

Also, I feel that either me or Masq get lynched, it would not be a good situation for Townie or me at all. If Masq get lynched and turn out to be red, people would still suspect me and that could hurt townie since they would spend their focus on me being red and I would still get fried. If Masq turn out to be green, I don't think some people will let me go free without discrediting me, therefore I could not make impact in the future day/night.

However, if I get lynched today, it would be a game over. It may seems cowardice but I will have to vote for Masq to save myself. I just wish that Masq indeed turns out to be green
.



1) you are both mafia "i wish he was green!"
2) you are mafia, he is not on your team "i wish he was green" would go to "i hope he's green"
3) you are green, you don't know what he is "i hope he's fucking green" or "i'm wishing" not "i wish"

you saying "i wish he's green" doesn't feel right to me unless you are mafia


Umm, please look at my location... English is not my first language, so finding faults in my wording or grammar is a little bit illogical.
Without love, we can't see anything. Without love, the truth can't be seen. - Umineko no Naku Koro Ni
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 12 2010 18:28 GMT
#784
your wording and grammar are better than most peoples' from here, therefore i disagree
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 12 2010 18:29 GMT
#785
+ Show Spoiler +
On October 13 2010 02:47 kingjames01 wrote:
This game is crazy. There's too much going on and too many players.

Everyone needs to remember:
- Vampires know who the other vampires are
- Mafia members know who the other mafia are
- Only Town doesn't know anything
- There are 39 Town-aligned players

If there's a bandwagon against someone and everyone starts to join, it ALWAYS benefits the Vampires/Mafia if they know that person doesn't belong to the same team. So slow down and consider that you're probably voting to kill a Green or a Blue.

If someone finds a clue in a profile, ask yourself:
Did that person check EVERYONE?
Did YOU check EVERYONE?
If not, you are not doing your due diligence and are going to get innocents killed. The people who are leading the bandwagons ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS. Those are the people you should be suspicious of.

"Oh guess what everyone? I just found another clue and that means X is guilty. Let's lynch him."

If he flips Green/Blue - "Oh, he's Green/Blue? My mistake!"
otherwise he'll flip whichever Red team he's not on, "Oh he's Vampire/Mafia? Great, see? I'm helping!"

Evaluate the evidence for yourself before you jump on a bandwagon.

As for my vote it goes to Veldril for all of his inconsistencies in the game so far. He's playing like he has information to hide and he's hoping he won't get caught.



This post from kingjames01 is a complete contradiction
i am voting him for this
his post = "guys, don't bandwagon blindly" into
"i'm gonna vote veldril on weak reasons" because he wants to bandwagon
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Veldril
Profile Joined August 2010
Thailand1817 Posts
October 12 2010 18:33 GMT
#786
On October 13 2010 03:28 Bill Murray wrote:
your wording and grammar are better than most peoples' from here, therefore i disagree


But it's still not perfect as far as I know, I still feel my grammar suck a lot... But that's unrelated to game.

Well, I like what you post. Getting fried in the first game is not a bad experience though, since I could learn something from it. No need to feel bad if you believe you do the right thing for the town.
Without love, we can't see anything. Without love, the truth can't be seen. - Umineko no Naku Koro Ni
Glasse
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada1237 Posts
October 12 2010 18:34 GMT
#787
I seriously think Bill Murray is trying to take the lead or something here, trusting what he says may not be the best idea.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 12 2010 18:51 GMT
#788
You don't have to trust me. I obviously didn't even trust myself as Veldril has been acting a lot more pro-town lately than he was earlier. I am not even voting him at this point.

change my mind so much i can't even trust it
my mind change me so much i can't even trust myself
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 12 2010 18:53 GMT
#789
AFAIK orgolove has posted more than me, and some of my posts have been way, way more detailed than his.

Furthermore, his spreadsheet is misleading as fuck, and contrived to pull the wool over your eyes
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Glasse
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada1237 Posts
October 12 2010 18:54 GMT
#790
I have not opened that spreadsheet a single time, as i suggested. Until we know what he is for sure we can't trust him. He could put some false shit in there.

Don't trust anyone!
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 12 2010 18:54 GMT
#791
Also, guys, notice how I didn't reply to the TL Mafia XXXI thread except at 3:05... because noone is online for me to talk to.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
October 12 2010 18:55 GMT
#792
https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0Ap0Ejzlf165MdENWM3p1cHNOcDlnT0o4bjNUUFdVMlE&hl=en&output=html


It's apparent some people have had their minds up from the start - if not vs Veldril, at least to try to steer the votes away from Masq.
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
LastArgument
Profile Joined July 2010
United States152 Posts
October 12 2010 18:57 GMT
#793
err, I just looked at orgolove's spreadsheet for the first time. At the top he has the death description. Does that mean the clues to the killer are all in the death descriptions? isn't it possible to be any part of death post ?
If i have learned one thing from life, it's that every man wants something
NB
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Netherlands12045 Posts
October 12 2010 18:58 GMT
#794
i need to be mia for while (less than 24 hours) due to hw issue, i will try to post but not as much as u have seen.

I would be really sad if we have a blue lynch so please consider your vote carefully
Im daed. Follow me @TL_NB
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 12 2010 19:01 GMT
#795
i'd also like to defend my spam through this logic:
i fully expect to die tonight if a ghost doesn't protect me, so I am trying to be useful.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
October 12 2010 19:02 GMT
#796
I summarized what I could. You could always go to the main story link to read more..
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
Lexpar
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
1813 Posts
October 12 2010 19:10 GMT
#797
Bill.


We can sit around, speculate and dwell on the past, and get nowhere... or we can go forward!

I am fairly happy lynching coagulation/masq, and I am glad people are voting for them.



This seems very forced. Maybe this, maybe that. I'm voting this guy. Fuck all the clue speculation, let's lynch Veldril over this post.



LOL. YOU JUST ADMITTED YOU'D BUDDY WHEN MAFIA, AND YOU'VE BEEN DOING IT WITH MASQ. I DON'T MEAN TO BE FUNNY WITH HALLOWEEN-REFERENCES, BUT THAT WAS REALLY THE NAIL IN YOUR COFFIN MR VAMPIRE LOL



This is pretty damning. This is called an OMGUS. He is voting me because I have made a very good case on him, and he is pussysore about it. OMGUS = Oh My God You Suck. Veldril is standing in the grave he's digging, and it's a two plotter. One is for himself, one is for masq. Masq is mostly harmless, though, so lets get Veldril out of the way first.



Yo, guys. Clues are great, but lets focus on discussion of how to properly use our roles and who is scum based upon bad posts.


sorry, orgolove, but you have me flustered
i am town so you need to look elsewhere


i'll make it orgolove if he attacks me again


he is being aggressive on me whenever all i've been doing primarily until now is making content-filled pro-town posts

makes no sense unless he's mafia



i agree with you
i am up for his lynch because he is poisoning the well through attacking town-contributing-posters like myself

i have deteriorated into posting suckier since he attacked me
he must be a vampire


also, you are a liar. there is your refutation.
served.

i am going to go vote you now orgolove
you care way too much to not be scum
veldril be damned


ok, sorry.
i really am a zombie though


a few of my posts have been like 200 lines
i am the most active member of the town

i have to spotlight to maintain my position
it is not fair to limit me
this is inhibiting on my ability to properly play
totally unfair


You are a sensationalist and you attempt to mislead new members with acronyms and long "pro-town" posts. You repeatedly re-affirm your innocence. You've voted 6 times already and most recently threw your vote into a player with no other votes to prove that you're not a bandwagoner and are going after the true bad guys. In reality, you've voted for whichever player has held the strongest argument against you at any given time. Whenever you're faced with an argument or a fact you can not surmount, you light-heartedly change the subject by "wanting to dance to thriller", or most recently (in defense of your flip-flop voting) playing the fool ("change my mind so much i can't even trust it my mind change me so much i can't even trust myself"), when in reality you're a very experienced mafia player.

You are a con man. You're buying my grandmas jewelry over the phone at unbeatable prices.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 12 2010 19:55 GMT
#798
g2g to work
get off around 9 or 10
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
October 12 2010 20:11 GMT
#799
On October 13 2010 04:55 Bill Murray wrote:
unvote
vote masq

pandain cleared up some stuff
if masq is red, dt check veldril/ghost protect me
if masq is green, we can ignore the connection i thought was there
problem solved


I don't agree with the post you made in the Voting Thread. You seem to know something about Veldril and you're trying to bail him out. Is he going to be your Godfather/Count? Is that why you think he should be DT checked? With all of the posts that you two have made it seems very likely that you're trying to take control of the game. I think that you two are allied and that you're most likely Red and that you're trying to fool us all. You even just sent me a PM trying to fish for my role.

Everyone, we don't have much time. Think about how Bill Murray has been pressuring us this whole game. Think about Veldril's shallow defence. Consider if they were Red and if their behaviour is consistent with that idea. We need to, as a town, come to a consensus and vote one of these two off. If one is Red, then the other will be.

NOTE: I accidentally posted this in the voting thread. Here it is again.
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9827 Posts
October 12 2010 20:36 GMT
#800
On October 13 2010 05:11 kingjames01 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2010 04:55 Bill Murray wrote:
unvote
vote masq

pandain cleared up some stuff
if masq is red, dt check veldril/ghost protect me
if masq is green, we can ignore the connection i thought was there
problem solved


I don't agree with the post you made in the Voting Thread. You seem to know something about Veldril and you're trying to bail him out. Is he going to be your Godfather/Count? Is that why you think he should be DT checked? With all of the posts that you two have made it seems very likely that you're trying to take control of the game. I think that you two are allied and that you're most likely Red and that you're trying to fool us all. You even just sent me a PM trying to fish for my role.

Everyone, we don't have much time. Think about how Bill Murray has been pressuring us this whole game. Think about Veldril's shallow defence. Consider if they were Red and if their behaviour is consistent with that idea. We need to, as a town, come to a consensus and vote one of these two off. If one is Red, then the other will be.

NOTE: I accidentally posted this in the voting thread. Here it is again.

GF doesn't get voted in until day2, i think. could be wrong though.

BM knows that being one of the few veterans here, he has a much higher chance of taking control of the game, something i believe is actually very beneficial for town if he's pro-town.
boomer hands
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 142 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 454
BRAT_OK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32278
Bisu 2971
Shuttle 1753
Hyuk 1168
EffOrt 627
Mini 492
Larva 447
ZerO 354
Soma 333
firebathero 242
[ Show more ]
Zeus 120
hero 116
Sexy 66
Hyun 46
Last 43
Mong 40
Trap 38
Pusan 36
PianO 34
Killer 32
Bale 29
ToSsGirL 28
Aegong 27
Hm[arnc] 22
sorry 20
zelot 15
Terrorterran 14
Rock 12
Sacsri 10
JulyZerg 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8005
qojqva1768
Dendi867
Counter-Strike
fl0m2751
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1499
crisheroes998
Liquid`Hasu548
Lowko463
Other Games
singsing2115
B2W.Neo1368
Beastyqt504
Hui .212
Livibee209
Mlord181
Liquid`VortiX148
KnowMe114
ArmadaUGS106
elazer89
Mew2King81
CosmosSc2 21
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream64
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 50
• StrangeGG 31
• Adnapsc2 11
• mYiSmile111
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8979
• WagamamaTV282
League of Legends
• Jankos1977
Other Games
• Shiphtur178
Upcoming Events
FEL
47m
AI Arena Tournament
1h 47m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 47m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 47m
INu's Battles
20h 47m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.