• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:14
CEST 01:14
KST 08:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8872 users

Haunted Mafia - Page 119

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 117 118 119 120 121 142 Next
KhrisKruel
Profile Joined August 2010
United States146 Posts
October 21 2010 09:42 GMT
#2361
also I'd rather vote a mafia today, and leave the mafia to kill the vamps. That's why I'm not voting for anyone I think is a vamp
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. ~Buddha
spydR
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia243 Posts
October 21 2010 09:43 GMT
#2362
KK, I also made a comment that defended Veldril VERY early in the thread. Also, what's so suspicious about my analysis? I stated facts, the fact that they don't condemn someone shouldn't mean they're ignorable. I didn't state he was clean or scum - only that while the baseball bat matches, the maniacal laughter which has been prevalent doesn't. Seems like if anyone speaks logically they're sent to the noose.
#1 Eric Marienthal fanboy. Dropped engineering for this >.<
KhrisKruel
Profile Joined August 2010
United States146 Posts
October 21 2010 09:46 GMT
#2363
defending veldril isn't indicative of anything. He flipped town.

Clue analysis is vague at best. There really isn't a reason to defend someone for clues. The only time I've seen anyone do it is people that keep flipping scum.

Go ahead and go through every flipped scum's posts. It took me two hours. They defend their scum buddies clues. There's really no reason to do this if you are a townie, unless you are arguing that something else is a clue.

Saying a clue isn't a clue because it's obvious is suspicious at worst, scum defending at best.
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. ~Buddha
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
October 21 2010 09:53 GMT
#2364
so then you actually want to kill hittegods, KK?
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
October 21 2010 09:54 GMT
#2365
... just for a different reason.
spydR
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia243 Posts
October 21 2010 09:55 GMT
#2366
Have you seen the 2 Town lynches from bandwagoning or have you had your eyes closed? You've seen the voting thread already, and it's looking like Hittegods is the next on the line-up

I never said the clue wasn't a clue because it's obvious. I said the clue matched - however there was a significant part of that clue that doesn't. Don't twist my words.

"the tall figure laughed maniacally as Qatols head crumbled into dust." - Day 1
"his killer laughing maniacally as he bashed kingjames' skull to pieces with the bat." - Day 4

Guess it's time to hop on the bandwagon though, because thanks to this, there's zero discussion about anyone else

#1 Eric Marienthal fanboy. Dropped engineering for this >.<
KhrisKruel
Profile Joined August 2010
United States146 Posts
October 21 2010 10:09 GMT
#2367
On October 21 2010 18:53 annul wrote:
so then you actually want to kill hittegods, KK?


I think the clue points straight to him. I voted for him. so yes you could I guess infer that I want to lynch him.

I just don't think he's the vamp lord
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. ~Buddha
KhrisKruel
Profile Joined August 2010
United States146 Posts
October 21 2010 10:13 GMT
#2368
On October 21 2010 18:55 spydR wrote:
Have you seen the 2 Town lynches from bandwagoning or have you had your eyes closed? You've seen the voting thread already, and it's looking like Hittegods is the next on the line-up

I never said the clue wasn't a clue because it's obvious. I said the clue matched - however there was a significant part of that clue that doesn't. Don't twist my words.

"the tall figure laughed maniacally as Qatols head crumbled into dust." - Day 1
"his killer laughing maniacally as he bashed kingjames' skull to pieces with the bat." - Day 4

Guess it's time to hop on the bandwagon though, because thanks to this, there's zero discussion about anyone else



my apologies, it was annul that was saying it was too obvious it was a clue. I reread and got you guys mixed up.
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. ~Buddha
KhrisKruel
Profile Joined August 2010
United States146 Posts
October 21 2010 10:19 GMT
#2369
I looked through Hittegods post history and found this:

On October 18 2010 02:04 Hittegods wrote:
The clues against Artanis did indeed seem rock solid, until the fact that he wasn't in the game on day one was accounted for. I was looking through profiles for clues relating to the neat 8s, but only found one profiles containing numbers, which were repeated seven times and not dividable by 8, so no luck there.


So although later he switched to artanis, he also started posting a shit ton on glurio and possible clue posts for him. He helped glurio's lynch while staying on artanis.

It's not rock solid, but his defense of "I Went after a mafia and a vamp" is not as true as he makes it seem
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. ~Buddha
KhrisKruel
Profile Joined August 2010
United States146 Posts
October 21 2010 10:20 GMT
#2370
I think hittegods is more likely flip mafia than vamp imo
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. ~Buddha
KhrisKruel
Profile Joined August 2010
United States146 Posts
October 21 2010 10:31 GMT
#2371
ha now that I think about it node might not be the vamp lord if activity was a factor. He wasn't around for day 1 like me
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. ~Buddha
Glasse
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada1237 Posts
October 21 2010 11:26 GMT
#2372
i voted like the first day 4 vote to avoid modkill, last mid term exam today then i can start reading and playing seriously again
Nemesis
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2568 Posts
October 21 2010 13:48 GMT
#2373
It seems that we are finally having some constructive analysis here.

Thumbs up to you KhrisKruel and hypberbola!

It seems that the most obvious reds are most likely vampires. I think it would be more beneficial to lynch a mafia today, but I don't really see any obvious mafia right now.

For now, I'll vote MetalFace as the clue pointing to him killed a vampire so most likely he is mafia. I might change my vote later after I have done my own analysis if I have time, or after you guys are done with your analysis.
Lee Young Ho fighting! KT P are just CHINTOSSTIC.
Hittegods
Profile Joined April 2007
Stockholm4642 Posts
October 21 2010 14:01 GMT
#2374
On October 21 2010 18:55 spydR wrote:
Have you seen the 2 Town lynches from bandwagoning or have you had your eyes closed? You've seen the voting thread already, and it's looking like Hittegods is the next on the line-up

If you do end up lynching me, then at least learn your lesson this time. Bandwagoning like this only gets townies lynched.
This neo violence, pure self defiance
Hittegods
Profile Joined April 2007
Stockholm4642 Posts
October 21 2010 14:03 GMT
#2375
On October 21 2010 19:19 KhrisKruel wrote:
I looked through Hittegods post history and found this:

Show nested quote +
On October 18 2010 02:04 Hittegods wrote:
The clues against Artanis did indeed seem rock solid, until the fact that he wasn't in the game on day one was accounted for. I was looking through profiles for clues relating to the neat 8s, but only found one profiles containing numbers, which were repeated seven times and not dividable by 8, so no luck there.


So although later he switched to artanis, he also started posting a shit ton on glurio and possible clue posts for him. He helped glurio's lynch while staying on artanis.

It's not rock solid, but his defense of "I Went after a mafia and a vamp" is not as true as he makes it seem

I posted about glurio mainly cause I like lot of others suspected him by his connection to BM. I was more trying to find possible ties than finding "new" clues to him.
This neo violence, pure self defiance
KhrisKruel
Profile Joined August 2010
United States146 Posts
October 21 2010 14:05 GMT
#2376
I just realized that the lynch of glurio was so close to artanis...I thought it was just one big bandwagon of glurio.

I 100% guarantee that anyone on artanis' votecount is NOT mafia. That would not make sense at all.

I'm unvoting hittegods. I don't think he's vamp or mafia. He attacked a vamp pretty hard and he voted for artanis in a really close vote.
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. ~Buddha
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
October 21 2010 14:06 GMT
#2377
On October 21 2010 18:06 KhrisKruel wrote:
annul, cube, and spydr are the ones who have defended hittegods clue analysis, although annul has changed his vote to pm land I guess.

It's more defense than I've seen in other cases...also haven't heard an alternative from hittegod yet.


If you'll bother to look back through the posts, you'll notice that after the clues came out, I was the first one to go through profiles and point out that he had the baseball bat. I pointed the finger first.

However, as I said before, I don't want to vote based on clues alone, since this one is TOO obvious. The pear was kinda obvious as well but it was a pear, carved faces/bite marks, etc. This is too blunt (see what i did there - lolol).
I'm not saying he's not red, he might be, but find me another reason other than the bat. I hate this band-waggoning that's been going on, because it only lead to poor decisions.

That's why I think I'm voting for kenpachi. I had my doubts regarding him since day one, and he's NOT posting to help us. If we're about to screw a townie, might as well do someone who isn't actually participating in the game.
I still have plenty of time to change my mind, but I don't think I will.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
KhrisKruel
Profile Joined August 2010
United States146 Posts
October 21 2010 14:10 GMT
#2378
At this point, I'm pretty sure MetalFace, kenpachi, and grandmoose are all vampires, based on the day 1 veldril lynching and their posting. I want to lynch a mafia but I haven't seen any mafia tells. I thought clue analysis and defending would be the clencher but it's not as bad as I first thought. I guess that's what I get from reading the same posts multiple times :/

I'm going to vote for Metalface. It's mostly gut on which of the three I want to pick, but I'm feeling good about this.
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. ~Buddha
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
October 21 2010 14:27 GMT
#2379
if you like metalface kenpachi and grandmoose, why not just hit kenpachi? cubedin seems to be going for him and really, if i wasnt voting hittegods (which as of now i still will be), id be on kenpachi.

wouldnt mind a hittegods v kenpachi wagon fight tbh. kenpachi is clued as well from day 1 kills.
KhrisKruel
Profile Joined August 2010
United States146 Posts
October 21 2010 14:35 GMT
#2380
I'll switch if there's enough support for kenpachi over metalface. I think all 3 of them should die :/

I just wanted to switch before bed. I'll check in the morning before work when there's 5 hours left before the end of the day
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. ~Buddha
Prev 1 117 118 119 120 121 142 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft358
Nina 151
ViBE117
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14396
firebathero 113
Hyuk 59
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm168
febbydoto88
League of Legends
Doublelift4041
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5456
Other Games
summit1g8978
FrodaN2195
JimRising 479
mouzStarbuck426
KnowMe229
ArmadaUGS123
Mew2King52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1182
BasetradeTV208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream97
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• musti20045 32
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur213
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 46m
INu's Battles
12h 46m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
15h 46m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 46m
Replay Cast
23h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.