• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:55
CEST 11:55
KST 18:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12325 users

Haunted Mafia - Page 100

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 98 99 100 101 102 142 Next
Glasse
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada1237 Posts
October 17 2010 00:45 GMT
#1981
On October 17 2010 09:37 aztrorisk wrote:
Doctor H, if I get lynched, do the bombs still go off?


that reply just proved you are not jol.

If you were you would obviously not say that thing. That's an obvious way to get an answer to something you already know.

I doubt a real jol would act like that.
KhrisKruel
Profile Joined August 2010
United States146 Posts
October 17 2010 00:48 GMT
#1982
if you posted what you decoded, you would be lynched by the town?

So knowing that whatever you decoded would get you lynched, why wouldn't we just lynch you for claiming that?
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. ~Buddha
aztrorisk
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States896 Posts
October 17 2010 00:54 GMT
#1983
honestly, I think think people would be so noisy that they would criticize me for trying to put a code (last message before I die)
A lock that opens to many keys is a bad lock. A key that opens many locks is a master key.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
October 17 2010 00:55 GMT
#1984
Hes begging to get lynched. I for one would be happy to oblige.

aztrorisk
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States896 Posts
October 17 2010 00:56 GMT
#1985
Hes begging to get lynched. I for one would be happy to oblige.



BTW, your reactions to my code just incriminates you when I die. MUAHAHAhAHA
A lock that opens to many keys is a bad lock. A key that opens many locks is a master key.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
October 17 2010 00:59 GMT
#1986
if we lynch aztrorisk And hes JOL as he claims (doubt it) we would get 3 confirmed kills (him+2bomb)
thats alot of information to come from 1 lynch.

if we lynch him and hes not JOL judging from his attitude he will be mafia/vampire. and we get a red kill.


its a win/win
chesshaha
Profile Joined March 2010
United States1117 Posts
October 17 2010 00:59 GMT
#1987
On October 17 2010 09:56 aztrorisk wrote:
Show nested quote +
Hes begging to get lynched. I for one would be happy to oblige.



BTW, your reactions to my code just incriminates you when I die. MUAHAHAhAHA


You are playing a dangerous game...
"Hopefully you're not the real TLO so it's not casted" - SpecialK
KhrisKruel
Profile Joined August 2010
United States146 Posts
October 17 2010 00:59 GMT
#1988
aztrorisk, the worst part is I actually believe you are a JoL.

You are too stupid to do a fakeclaim.

Townies like you are the reason that town loses the game. You don't give a shit bout your win condition. You are just in the game for yourself. Your actions are likely to get townies killed and you don't even care.

If I had any power to, I would ban you from a few games until you adjust your attitude. But I don't. And you almost certainly won't die. You are way too disruptive of a player and mafia values that. The scum will likely just try to get you lynched instead of wasting a night kill on you.

I'm basically going to ignore your comings and goings and hopefully you spam the thread enough to get modkilled.
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. ~Buddha
aztrorisk
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States896 Posts
October 17 2010 01:00 GMT
#1989
if we lynch aztrorisk And hes JOL as he claims (doubt it) we would get 3 confirmed kills (him+2bomb)
thats alot of information to come from 1 lynch.

if we lynch him and hes not JOL judging from his attitude he will be mafia/vampire. and we get a red kill.


its a win/win


what if I picked the wrong people to kill. I guess we can blame you. HHAHAHAHA.
A lock that opens to many keys is a bad lock. A key that opens many locks is a master key.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
October 17 2010 01:00 GMT
#1990
Look, it's not the code, it's all the attention you're drawing to yourself.

Even if you're a townie, which I think you MIGHT be, you still should die for not letting the townies figure out clues/suspects/etc, by barging in with your wild claims.
I sincerely think that you're doing more damage to the game than any of the reds lol.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
aztrorisk
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States896 Posts
October 17 2010 01:02 GMT
#1991
aztrorisk, the worst part is I actually believe you are a JoL.

You are too stupid to do a fakeclaim.

Townies like you are the reason that town loses the game. You don't give a shit bout your win condition. You are just in the game for yourself. Your actions are likely to get townies killed and you don't even care.

If I had any power to, I would ban you from a few games until you adjust your attitude. But I don't. And you almost certainly won't die. You are way too disruptive of a player and mafia values that. The scum will likely just try to get you lynched instead of wasting a night kill on you.

I'm basically going to ignore your comings and goings and hopefully you spam the thread enough to get modkilled.


this comment kinda hurt. In addition, I do care about my position. However, as JoL, I feel like I have the ability to say what I want without M/V targeting me.
A lock that opens to many keys is a bad lock. A key that opens many locks is a master key.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
October 17 2010 01:03 GMT
#1992
On October 17 2010 10:02 aztrorisk wrote:
Show nested quote +
aztrorisk, the worst part is I actually believe you are a JoL.

You are too stupid to do a fakeclaim.

Townies like you are the reason that town loses the game. You don't give a shit bout your win condition. You are just in the game for yourself. Your actions are likely to get townies killed and you don't even care.

If I had any power to, I would ban you from a few games until you adjust your attitude. But I don't. And you almost certainly won't die. You are way too disruptive of a player and mafia values that. The scum will likely just try to get you lynched instead of wasting a night kill on you.

I'm basically going to ignore your comings and goings and hopefully you spam the thread enough to get modkilled.


this comment kinda hurt. In addition, I do care about my position. However, as JoL, I feel like I have the ability to say what I want without M/V targeting me.


Too bad you're throwing that away by getting the town to lynch you, no?
Cool strat.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
aztrorisk
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States896 Posts
October 17 2010 01:04 GMT
#1993
Even if you're a townie, which I think you MIGHT be, you still should die for not letting the townies figure out clues/suspects/etc, by barging in with your wild claims.
I sincerely think that you're doing more damage to the game than any of the reds lol.


Keep this in record that you said this when I get lynched. Only the people who fear that the code can be detrimental to their side is scared of the code.
A lock that opens to many keys is a bad lock. A key that opens many locks is a master key.
spydR
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia243 Posts
October 17 2010 01:04 GMT
#1994
I criticized you for making code therefore I'm a conformed killer. Love your logic bro.

I honestly doubt you're red, but I doubt you're a Jack either. I get the impression you're just embarrassed and throwing mud around to try to cover it up. At any rate though, I don't understand your angle.

either:
1 - you're scum and drawing huge amounts of negative attention to yourself which is downright bad
2 - you're the Jack and you think that by letting the town lynch you, you'll be nailing 2 reds and be a hero
3 - you're just bored

#1 Eric Marienthal fanboy. Dropped engineering for this >.<
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
October 17 2010 01:06 GMT
#1995
Your spamming is unacceptable Aztrorisk. This is your warning, next time you cross the line it's a modkill.
RIP Aaliyah
aztrorisk
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States896 Posts
October 17 2010 01:07 GMT
#1996
I criticized you for making code therefore I'm a conformed killer. Love your logic bro.

I honestly doubt you're red, but I doubt you're a Jack either. I get the impression you're just embarrassed and throwing mud around to try to cover it up. At any rate though, I don't understand your angle.

either:
1 - you're scum and drawing huge amounts of negative attention to yourself which is downright bad
2 - you're the Jack and you think that by letting the town lynch you, you'll be nailing 2 reds and be a hero
3 - you're just bored


truth is, I don't want to die. I just wanted to leave a message behind every night so this info doesn't go to waste. The only reason I am responding to all of this is to defend myself. Obviously, I care about staying alive. If I was M/V, I wouldn't be doing this. So guys, keep the insults coming. It just helps the town figure out whose the scum.
A lock that opens to many keys is a bad lock. A key that opens many locks is a master key.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
October 17 2010 01:07 GMT
#1997
On October 17 2010 10:04 aztrorisk wrote:
Show nested quote +
Even if you're a townie, which I think you MIGHT be, you still should die for not letting the townies figure out clues/suspects/etc, by barging in with your wild claims.
I sincerely think that you're doing more damage to the game than any of the reds lol.


Keep this in record that you said this when I get lynched. Only the people who fear that the code can be detrimental to their side is scared of the code.


Yeah man I totally fear your code. Especially since it seems to be extremely complicated (see my post on the previous page in which I explained how it's obviously related to the keyboard layout). GG.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
aztrorisk
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States896 Posts
October 17 2010 01:07 GMT
#1998
Your spamming is unacceptable Aztrorisk. This is your warning, next time you cross the line it's a modkill.


srry Doctor H, I'm just trying to defend myself, I won't post anymore messages after this one
A lock that opens to many keys is a bad lock. A key that opens many locks is a master key.
KhrisKruel
Profile Joined August 2010
United States146 Posts
October 17 2010 01:07 GMT
#1999
I have this feeling that the two pumpkins he put down are under townies.

They only go off if he gets nightkilled right? If we lynch him then there's no danger to the town?
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. ~Buddha
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
October 17 2010 01:08 GMT
#2000
On October 17 2010 10:07 KhrisKruel wrote:
I have this feeling that the two pumpkins he put down are under townies.

They only go off if he gets nightkilled right? If we lynch him then there's no danger to the town?

If the Jack O' Lantern is lynched he will detonate his bombs.
RIP Aaliyah
Prev 1 98 99 100 101 102 142 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 7230
Horang2 553
Hyuk 445
BeSt 442
Stork 164
sorry 107
Killer 95
Pusan 76
Shinee 71
Hyun 69
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 60
Bonyth 49
Snow 48
Bale 36
Hm[arnc] 31
Mind 24
JYJ 21
Sacsri 17
Noble 8
Dota 2
XcaliburYe4
League of Legends
JimRising 489
Other Games
gofns33891
singsing2018
ArmadaUGS78
Mew2King76
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick663
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• Adnapsc2 22
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2304
League of Legends
• Lourlo1368
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5m
CranKy Ducklings4
INu's Battles
2h 5m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
5h 5m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 5m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 5m
Replay Cast
13h 5m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 1h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.