• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:14
CEST 00:14
KST 07:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8018 users

TL Mafia XXVIII - Page 154

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 152 153 154 155 156 193 Next
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
July 29 2010 05:42 GMT
#3061
rooooooofl I get home from work and see this. My day has been made.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
July 29 2010 05:42 GMT
#3062
Due to the recent events, In the morning I'll write a long post summarising my defense against the accusation of mafia. Every1's sleeping now so I'm writing short posts now. Until then, feel free to debate of course, but I urge you to wait for my def.
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
July 29 2010 05:42 GMT
#3063
oh right i totally forgot it was day

##vote Pandain

i want to stab pandain once for every time he's said he's a miller, i dont even care if he's not lying it just angers me that he thinks we care
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
July 29 2010 05:43 GMT
#3064
On July 29 2010 14:42 Divinek wrote:
oh right i totally forgot it was day

##vote Pandain

i want to stab pandain once for every time he's said he's a miller, i dont even care if he's not lying it just angers me that he thinks we care


Seriously? Wtf? Read that sentence over and over until you find jsut how wrong it is.
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
July 29 2010 05:43 GMT
#3065
On July 29 2010 14:39 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2010 14:31 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
LOL Pandain. Please don't tell me anyone is buying this "I'm the other miller" thing. You come up red, you die. The odds are what, 1/14 black IF there is another miller? With a guaranteed 3/14 red. What the fuck was the point of checking you if you come up red and we still don't lynch you? Not to mention I was suspicious of you earlier when the DT was leaked and you pressured the DT to cough up his identity (which only reds should have a motive to do).

##vote Pandain

1.If there is another miller than I'm at 3/4 chance
2.When did I say the DT to ocugh up his identity? Theres a reason I withheld Sub's name while I was defending myself after young talked
3.You're already voting? Seriously? Think this through, this is serious. Listen to what I'm saying first. We have no medics, no dts. This is not the time for bandwagons.
4.The point of not lynching me is that we just lost a mad hatter, two greens, a dt, and a medic.



WE WERE TOLD OUR DT FOUND YOU TO BE RED

end of story
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
July 29 2010 05:44 GMT
#3066
On July 29 2010 14:43 Divinek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2010 14:39 Pandain wrote:
On July 29 2010 14:31 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
LOL Pandain. Please don't tell me anyone is buying this "I'm the other miller" thing. You come up red, you die. The odds are what, 1/14 black IF there is another miller? With a guaranteed 3/14 red. What the fuck was the point of checking you if you come up red and we still don't lynch you? Not to mention I was suspicious of you earlier when the DT was leaked and you pressured the DT to cough up his identity (which only reds should have a motive to do).

##vote Pandain

1.If there is another miller than I'm at 3/4 chance
2.When did I say the DT to ocugh up his identity? Theres a reason I withheld Sub's name while I was defending myself after young talked
3.You're already voting? Seriously? Think this through, this is serious. Listen to what I'm saying first. We have no medics, no dts. This is not the time for bandwagons.
4.The point of not lynching me is that we just lost a mad hatter, two greens, a dt, and a medic.



WE WERE TOLD OUR DT FOUND YOU TO BE RED

end of story

If I'm miller, I show up red.
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
July 29 2010 05:45 GMT
#3067
1. If there are three millers I will personally find BM at his house and dropkick him. There aren't.

2. You asked him to cough it up to you, not the town. Then you couldn't hide that anymore after the circle started to get investigated for leaks.

3. Yes, our DT found a red so I'm voting. I need to start voting now because apparently the only red we've found by DT check has decided to assume town leadership.

4. How could so many blues die in one night? Maybe there was a red in the circle? The circle you have apparently crowned yourself king of, despite not being checked? The circle that you apparently were allowed to remain in even after turning up red after you finally were checked? The circle that you happen to be one of the only survivors from after the events of last night? The correct response couldn't be simpler.
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
July 29 2010 05:45 GMT
#3068
On July 29 2010 14:44 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2010 14:43 Divinek wrote:
On July 29 2010 14:39 Pandain wrote:
On July 29 2010 14:31 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
LOL Pandain. Please don't tell me anyone is buying this "I'm the other miller" thing. You come up red, you die. The odds are what, 1/14 black IF there is another miller? With a guaranteed 3/14 red. What the fuck was the point of checking you if you come up red and we still don't lynch you? Not to mention I was suspicious of you earlier when the DT was leaked and you pressured the DT to cough up his identity (which only reds should have a motive to do).

##vote Pandain

1.If there is another miller than I'm at 3/4 chance
2.When did I say the DT to ocugh up his identity? Theres a reason I withheld Sub's name while I was defending myself after young talked
3.You're already voting? Seriously? Think this through, this is serious. Listen to what I'm saying first. We have no medics, no dts. This is not the time for bandwagons.
4.The point of not lynching me is that we just lost a mad hatter, two greens, a dt, and a medic.



WE WERE TOLD OUR DT FOUND YOU TO BE RED

end of story

If I'm miller, I show up red.


that's great but just because you say it doesnt make it so

this is better than any possible post analysis

we HAVE to lynch you. If you're not going to lynch people that flip red from dt checks what better reasons could you possibly have rofl
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
July 29 2010 05:46 GMT
#3069
can we use both our lynch votes to double kill pandain
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
July 29 2010 05:46 GMT
#3070
I wanted a popsicle
lalala
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
July 29 2010 05:47 GMT
#3071
On July 29 2010 14:45 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
1. If there are three millers I will personally find BM at his house and dropkick him. There aren't.

2. You asked him to cough it up to you, not the town. Then you couldn't hide that anymore after the circle started to get investigated for leaks.

3. Yes, our DT found a red so I'm voting. I need to start voting now because apparently the only red we've found by DT check has decided to assume town leadership.

4. How could so many blues die in one night? Maybe there was a red in the circle? The circle you have apparently crowned yourself king of, despite not being checked? The circle that you apparently were allowed to remain in even after turning up red after you finally were checked? The circle that you happen to be one of the only survivors from after the events of last night? The correct response couldn't be simpler.


1. *sigh* TWO millers, not three, TWO
2.Quote it
3.I'm just asking you to hear my side before you vote. 7 votes and its a majority and I'm auto lynched. I'm asking you to at least wait for my def.
4.Maybe because of a whole bunch of fails? Zek's bombs blow off on a townie and (xelin?) The medic tries to protect xelin, and tht is a fail. I can't have been responsible for the other leak because zeks wouldn't tell me who the dt was. So I'm not responsible at all.
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
July 29 2010 05:49 GMT
#3072
On July 29 2010 14:47 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2010 14:45 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
1. If there are three millers I will personally find BM at his house and dropkick him. There aren't.

2. You asked him to cough it up to you, not the town. Then you couldn't hide that anymore after the circle started to get investigated for leaks.

3. Yes, our DT found a red so I'm voting. I need to start voting now because apparently the only red we've found by DT check has decided to assume town leadership.

4. How could so many blues die in one night? Maybe there was a red in the circle? The circle you have apparently crowned yourself king of, despite not being checked? The circle that you apparently were allowed to remain in even after turning up red after you finally were checked? The circle that you happen to be one of the only survivors from after the events of last night? The correct response couldn't be simpler.


1. *sigh* TWO millers, not three, TWO
2.Quote it
3.I'm just asking you to hear my side before you vote. 7 votes and its a majority and I'm auto lynched. I'm asking you to at least wait for my def.
4.Maybe because of a whole bunch of fails? Zek's bombs blow off on a townie and (xelin?) The medic tries to protect xelin, and tht is a fail. I can't have been responsible for the other leak because zeks wouldn't tell me who the dt was. So I'm not responsible at all.



im straight up FoS'ing anyone that doesnt vote for you after you dt check red regardless of what you say
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
July 29 2010 05:50 GMT
#3073
On July 29 2010 14:45 Divinek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2010 14:44 Pandain wrote:
On July 29 2010 14:43 Divinek wrote:
On July 29 2010 14:39 Pandain wrote:
On July 29 2010 14:31 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
LOL Pandain. Please don't tell me anyone is buying this "I'm the other miller" thing. You come up red, you die. The odds are what, 1/14 black IF there is another miller? With a guaranteed 3/14 red. What the fuck was the point of checking you if you come up red and we still don't lynch you? Not to mention I was suspicious of you earlier when the DT was leaked and you pressured the DT to cough up his identity (which only reds should have a motive to do).

##vote Pandain

1.If there is another miller than I'm at 3/4 chance
2.When did I say the DT to ocugh up his identity? Theres a reason I withheld Sub's name while I was defending myself after young talked
3.You're already voting? Seriously? Think this through, this is serious. Listen to what I'm saying first. We have no medics, no dts. This is not the time for bandwagons.
4.The point of not lynching me is that we just lost a mad hatter, two greens, a dt, and a medic.



WE WERE TOLD OUR DT FOUND YOU TO BE RED

end of story

If I'm miller, I show up red.


that's great but just because you say it doesnt make it so

this is better than any possible post analysis

we HAVE to lynch you. If you're not going to lynch people that flip red from dt checks what better reasons could you possibly have rofl


You dont HAVE to lynch me. ESPECIALLY not as soon as day starts. Hell, if when I wake up I'm already majority lynched, theres gonna be alot to explain when I show up green.

I agree, I'm not 100% confirmed either. I'm offering advice in which I'm not even involved in(see 4 way circle plan).

I'm asking everyone to wait to vote me at least till I can defend myself. I was going to let myself be lynched originally because I felt like it would help the town(more time to debate on other people) but after this.... I feel like I need to help.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
July 29 2010 05:51 GMT
#3074
On July 29 2010 14:49 Divinek wrote:

im straight up FoS'ing anyone that doesnt vote for you after you dt check red regardless of what you say


Cmon man, seriously?

Am I the only one who finds this at least SOMEWHAT wrong?
Protactinium
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada550 Posts
July 29 2010 05:52 GMT
#3075
On July 29 2010 14:49 Divinek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2010 14:47 Pandain wrote:
On July 29 2010 14:45 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
1. If there are three millers I will personally find BM at his house and dropkick him. There aren't.

2. You asked him to cough it up to you, not the town. Then you couldn't hide that anymore after the circle started to get investigated for leaks.

3. Yes, our DT found a red so I'm voting. I need to start voting now because apparently the only red we've found by DT check has decided to assume town leadership.

4. How could so many blues die in one night? Maybe there was a red in the circle? The circle you have apparently crowned yourself king of, despite not being checked? The circle that you apparently were allowed to remain in even after turning up red after you finally were checked? The circle that you happen to be one of the only survivors from after the events of last night? The correct response couldn't be simpler.


1. *sigh* TWO millers, not three, TWO
2.Quote it
3.I'm just asking you to hear my side before you vote. 7 votes and its a majority and I'm auto lynched. I'm asking you to at least wait for my def.
4.Maybe because of a whole bunch of fails? Zek's bombs blow off on a townie and (xelin?) The medic tries to protect xelin, and tht is a fail. I can't have been responsible for the other leak because zeks wouldn't tell me who the dt was. So I'm not responsible at all.



im straight up FoS'ing anyone that doesnt vote for you after you dt check red regardless of what you say

Don't everybody vote at once though. We still want to be able to talk things through, and the more time the town has to discuss the better it is.

List of own posts coming. I'll do Pandain's as well, but he's probably got a million of them.
And so, we find the Sublime.
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
July 29 2010 05:52 GMT
#3076
On July 29 2010 14:51 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2010 14:49 Divinek wrote:

im straight up FoS'ing anyone that doesnt vote for you after you dt check red regardless of what you say


Cmon man, seriously?

Am I the only one who finds this at least SOMEWHAT wrong?



when you dt check red, and one miller is already dead

there is nothing more to ask/say

it is sooo beyond logic, naturally any mafia is going to try and persuade us not to vote for him
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
July 29 2010 05:53 GMT
#3077
On July 29 2010 14:52 Protactinium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2010 14:49 Divinek wrote:
On July 29 2010 14:47 Pandain wrote:
On July 29 2010 14:45 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
1. If there are three millers I will personally find BM at his house and dropkick him. There aren't.

2. You asked him to cough it up to you, not the town. Then you couldn't hide that anymore after the circle started to get investigated for leaks.

3. Yes, our DT found a red so I'm voting. I need to start voting now because apparently the only red we've found by DT check has decided to assume town leadership.

4. How could so many blues die in one night? Maybe there was a red in the circle? The circle you have apparently crowned yourself king of, despite not being checked? The circle that you apparently were allowed to remain in even after turning up red after you finally were checked? The circle that you happen to be one of the only survivors from after the events of last night? The correct response couldn't be simpler.


1. *sigh* TWO millers, not three, TWO
2.Quote it
3.I'm just asking you to hear my side before you vote. 7 votes and its a majority and I'm auto lynched. I'm asking you to at least wait for my def.
4.Maybe because of a whole bunch of fails? Zek's bombs blow off on a townie and (xelin?) The medic tries to protect xelin, and tht is a fail. I can't have been responsible for the other leak because zeks wouldn't tell me who the dt was. So I'm not responsible at all.



im straight up FoS'ing anyone that doesnt vote for you after you dt check red regardless of what you say

Don't everybody vote at once though. We still want to be able to talk things through, and the more time the town has to discuss the better it is.

List of own posts coming. I'll do Pandain's as well, but he's probably got a million of them.


Yeah that'd be helpful. I'd like everyoen to summarize any arguments against me(not vote yet!) so that when I wake up I can respond to them fully.
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
July 29 2010 05:54 GMT
#3078
XeliN the Suicide Bomber has exploded
Zeks the Mad Hatter is dead
Siniquity the Medic is dead.
Lakrismamma the detective is dead
InFuNDiBuLuM and bumatlarge, the harmless townies are found dead


Let us extract what happened. I know for a fact that the DT was not checking anyone on this list. Hence, Lakrismamma must have been targeted by Mafia. Does this mean Mafia knew Lakrismamma was DT through a leak? I doubt it, I'm guessing they just had an awesome stroke of luck.

I would think that Zeks was bombed while Siniquity protected him. Now this makes me want to bang my head against a wall. I mean COME ON, it was so obvious that Zeks would be bombed, why would you protect him? Oh well, what's done is done.

I also know Zeks had a bomb on Infundibulum and I am guessing the other bomb was on bumatlarge. This is literally a worst case scenario. However, this leaves us with one missing kill. Mafia has 2 KP at the moment (correct me if I'm wrong), hence there should be 7 deaths. Where did the other one go? If the medic protected Zeks, that means a Vet must have been hit, or Mafia abstained from using all their KP which I doubt.

If my assumptions are correct, can the Vet that was hit claim to me? Hell, why doesn't everyone claim to me, I think I'm a confirmed townie by now. What sucks is that I was going to get the identity of the DT once Zeks died but since that plan's gone, uh oh.
lalala
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
July 29 2010 05:54 GMT
#3079
On July 29 2010 14:52 Divinek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2010 14:51 Pandain wrote:
On July 29 2010 14:49 Divinek wrote:

im straight up FoS'ing anyone that doesnt vote for you after you dt check red regardless of what you say


Cmon man, seriously?

Am I the only one who finds this at least SOMEWHAT wrong?



when you dt check red, and one miller is already dead

there is nothing more to ask/say

it is sooo beyond logic, naturally any mafia is going to try and persuade us not to vote for him


Naturally. But I would assume any rational pro town person would wait to hear the defense of a person before lynching them and declaring anything they say useless and saying anyone who disagrees with you AT ALL is FOS.

Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
July 29 2010 05:57 GMT
#3080
On July 29 2010 14:52 Protactinium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2010 14:49 Divinek wrote:
On July 29 2010 14:47 Pandain wrote:
On July 29 2010 14:45 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
1. If there are three millers I will personally find BM at his house and dropkick him. There aren't.

2. You asked him to cough it up to you, not the town. Then you couldn't hide that anymore after the circle started to get investigated for leaks.

3. Yes, our DT found a red so I'm voting. I need to start voting now because apparently the only red we've found by DT check has decided to assume town leadership.

4. How could so many blues die in one night? Maybe there was a red in the circle? The circle you have apparently crowned yourself king of, despite not being checked? The circle that you apparently were allowed to remain in even after turning up red after you finally were checked? The circle that you happen to be one of the only survivors from after the events of last night? The correct response couldn't be simpler.


1. *sigh* TWO millers, not three, TWO
2.Quote it
3.I'm just asking you to hear my side before you vote. 7 votes and its a majority and I'm auto lynched. I'm asking you to at least wait for my def.
4.Maybe because of a whole bunch of fails? Zek's bombs blow off on a townie and (xelin?) The medic tries to protect xelin, and tht is a fail. I can't have been responsible for the other leak because zeks wouldn't tell me who the dt was. So I'm not responsible at all.



im straight up FoS'ing anyone that doesnt vote for you after you dt check red regardless of what you say

Don't everybody vote at once though. We still want to be able to talk things through, and the more time the town has to discuss the better it is.

List of own posts coming. I'll do Pandain's as well, but he's probably got a million of them.

It's double lynch today, BM has to wait for us to decide on target #2, which will be harder.
Prev 1 152 153 154 155 156 193 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O159
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft177
Nina 66
ViBE56
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14177
ZZZero.O 159
Dewaltoss 142
firebathero 92
Hyuk 74
Terrorterran 23
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm141
febbydoto44
League of Legends
Doublelift4227
Counter-Strike
Fnx 817
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5823
Other Games
summit1g6682
FrodaN2407
fl0m726
mouzStarbuck367
JimRising 273
KnowMe259
ToD207
ArmadaUGS142
Mew2King40
Railgan30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1184
BasetradeTV170
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 61
• musti20045 35
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen106
Other Games
• imaqtpie806
• Shiphtur219
• tFFMrPink 15
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 46m
INu's Battles
13h 46m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 46m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 46m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.