• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:18
CEST 23:18
KST 06:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8473 users

Pick Your Power Mafia! - Page 52

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 57 Next
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
May 11 2010 01:43 GMT
#1021
On May 11 2010 10:35 Korynne wrote:
Actually no, if people pick [1][1], [1][1], [1][5] they all go to the back of the line. And the [1][5] is behind the [1][1]s. I feel like you keep bringing up points that are wrong in hopes that I don't know they are wrong...

Well this is all very frustrating... if citi.zen turns out mafia I will be very pissed. >_>

But like Foolishness first you accuse me like crazy, and then now it's like when you realize it doesn't work to convince citi.zen, you're going to attack me instead. And you're playing the like, frustrated townie role... =\

Actually you have it wrong, I asked Ace on the first or second page go look. In that scenario, the 1,5 goes first, then the 1,1's after.

How would me bringing up points that are wrong possibly help me here? I guess I am in a desperate situation here, but I'm not one to fabricate information in the hopes of tricking someone.

Yeah, I feel for you too. I'm only desperate because I feel like I've proven my innocence, but I clearly haven't, and I don't know what else I can say. I'm still saying you are mafia because the numbers thing doesn't make sense with citizen. But I'll give you that your attitude is much more towny than citizens.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
May 11 2010 01:46 GMT
#1022
On May 11 2010 10:38 citi.zen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2010 10:35 Korynne wrote:
Actually no, if people pick [1][1], [1][1], [1][5] they all go to the back of the line. And the [1][5] is behind the [1][1]s. I feel like you keep bringing up points that are wrong in hopes that I don't know they are wrong...

Well this is all very frustrating... if citi.zen turns out mafia I will be very pissed. >_>

But like Foolishness first you accuse me like crazy, and then now it's like when you realize it doesn't work to convince citi.zen, you're going to attack me instead. And you're playing the like, frustrated townie role... =\

Rigt: 1/5 does not make sense. The reds knew this and all picked x/1s. Both Zona and Foolishness are pretty awesome at this game. In fact, were it not for Zona's mod-kill, they would have most likely won.

On April 24 2010 07:21 Ace wrote:
oh you mean like:

[3][4]
[3][4]
[3][7]

?

In this case the players that picked [3][4] end up picking after the player that picked [3][7].

And you guys think I don't know what I'm talking about...
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
May 11 2010 01:50 GMT
#1023
On May 11 2010 10:43 Foolishness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2010 10:35 Korynne wrote:
Actually no, if people pick [1][1], [1][1], [1][5] they all go to the back of the line. And the [1][5] is behind the [1][1]s. I feel like you keep bringing up points that are wrong in hopes that I don't know they are wrong...

Well this is all very frustrating... if citi.zen turns out mafia I will be very pissed. >_>

But like Foolishness first you accuse me like crazy, and then now it's like when you realize it doesn't work to convince citi.zen, you're going to attack me instead. And you're playing the like, frustrated townie role... =\

Actually you have it wrong, I asked Ace on the first or second page go look. In that scenario, the 1,5 goes first, then the 1,1's after.

How would me bringing up points that are wrong possibly help me here? I guess I am in a desperate situation here, but I'm not one to fabricate information in the hopes of tricking someone.

Yeah, I feel for you too. I'm only desperate because I feel like I've proven my innocence, but I clearly haven't, and I don't know what else I can say. I'm still saying you are mafia because the numbers thing doesn't make sense with citizen. But I'll give you that your attitude is much more towny than citizens.

Nice ambivalent statement to saw more doubt about me in Korynne's mind about me: I don't think he's red, but he's acting pretty red! Duh.

Look, it's obvious Foolishness would vote for either me or Korynne if one of us switched. He doesn't care which one, he just needs one of us to budge. I can tell you I will not. You should have killed me last night.
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
May 11 2010 01:59 GMT
#1024
On May 11 2010 10:50 citi.zen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2010 10:43 Foolishness wrote:
On May 11 2010 10:35 Korynne wrote:
Actually no, if people pick [1][1], [1][1], [1][5] they all go to the back of the line. And the [1][5] is behind the [1][1]s. I feel like you keep bringing up points that are wrong in hopes that I don't know they are wrong...

Well this is all very frustrating... if citi.zen turns out mafia I will be very pissed. >_>

But like Foolishness first you accuse me like crazy, and then now it's like when you realize it doesn't work to convince citi.zen, you're going to attack me instead. And you're playing the like, frustrated townie role... =\

Actually you have it wrong, I asked Ace on the first or second page go look. In that scenario, the 1,5 goes first, then the 1,1's after.

How would me bringing up points that are wrong possibly help me here? I guess I am in a desperate situation here, but I'm not one to fabricate information in the hopes of tricking someone.

Yeah, I feel for you too. I'm only desperate because I feel like I've proven my innocence, but I clearly haven't, and I don't know what else I can say. I'm still saying you are mafia because the numbers thing doesn't make sense with citizen. But I'll give you that your attitude is much more towny than citizens.

Nice ambivalent statement to saw more doubt about me in Korynne's mind about me: I don't think he's red, but he's acting pretty red! Duh.

Look, it's obvious Foolishness would vote for either me or Korynne if one of us switched. He doesn't care which one, he just needs one of us to budge. I can tell you I will not. You should have killed me last night.

I already told you if I was mafia I would have killed Korynne last night. And no I'm not going to change my vote, I'm just considering all options. Even if Korynne changes I will not, I'm keeping my vote on who I think is mafia. If you all think I'm still mafia after my defense, I can respect that. I already said I'm not changing my vote to citizen unless Korynne can convince me.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 11 2010 02:04 GMT
#1025
Day ends on majority lynch, otherwise 24 hours. I just wasn't here for the few times you've hit majority because I show up around 9-10 PM ET to check the thread.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
May 11 2010 02:05 GMT
#1026
While we're on the topic, have you made a convincing argument against anyone so far? You said my attitude is different from the beginning of the game, and yes it is because I wasn't about to die at the beginning of the game. Care to explain anything about what that means or why it's important? As far as it goes you've only backed up arguments already said and not contributed anything of your own. This is why I said you were acting red. Just because you're acting red doesn't mean you're red. You both think I'm clearly red, and when I turn up innocent are you going to say "Well I didn't think Korynne was red but I guess she was acting red like Foolishness said"?
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
May 11 2010 02:05 GMT
#1027
Well that answers my question
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Korynne
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada990 Posts
May 11 2010 02:31 GMT
#1028
Well Ace makes me innocent... So gogogo defend yourselves. xP

Like I don't like how Foolishness slips up, it's on things that benefits him (though I will say my bad if the number system was what you said Foolishness. That's what I first thought, and why I picked [1][5] rather than [1][1], but it seems like the whole thread we've been saying the opposite. Especially since we're all like well L must be 1,1 then since Foolishness is 1,1 rather than uber large number. Well whatever, not a big deal now), like not remembering if citi.zen attacked me, or his entire claim about who mafia would've killed last night given the different options. If I was you I would've killed Qatol for saying he definitely thinks your mafia.

In any case, at this point, unless you have anything else to lie about (I don't know if it's intentional, but you do seem to miss an awful lot of things for someone who's all like I'm better than you I'm not answering your questions) Also if I was mafia, then stating you are compvig benefits town since if I was mafia I would know for certain that you were compvig (considering the fact that BM was most definitely inventor if he wasn't mafia, since it would be impossibly hard to coordinate faking that) so you would only be confirming to town. Although we've always compvig'd the wrong person at , I feel like mafia would still want to kill you off sooner... or at least take a hit at you perhaps? Who knows.

I think that if I don't vote for you Foolishness, then I'd be going against what most people have been thinking this game. And I'd rather be the person who followed the group and lost, then who took a random shot at citi.zen, with no reasoning to back it up, and lost the game.

Besides, citi.zen isn't changing his vote, so if you want to give me any choice here you'd have to vote for citi.zen. Otherwise I would have to vote for you because no lynch = 100% mafia win.
TL Mawfyah~ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Korynne
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada990 Posts
May 11 2010 02:31 GMT
#1029
Also citi.zen, I wish I was mafia. =( That would make me totally cool beans.

Though I had my glorious mafia moment in BM's game, so I guess that's enough. xD
TL Mawfyah~ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Korynne
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada990 Posts
May 11 2010 02:32 GMT
#1030
30min 'til the final truth. :o

(I will vote for Foolishness in 25min if nothing comes up, if I disappear because my internet or power goes out, please take that as my final vote. >_>)
TL Mawfyah~ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Korynne
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada990 Posts
May 11 2010 02:36 GMT
#1031
Also, citi.zen, I tend to do better in smaller settings. So like, if I make it to later game I think I can actually play rather than going omfg so many peoples. xD It's hard to get a picture of people when everyone talks. When it's just like the 8 or 6 of us then I actually associate what people say with their names. If it's like 20 people I have to read the archives to get a feel and that sucks because it's out of context so like, bleh, big games != me.
TL Mawfyah~ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 11 2010 02:49 GMT
#1032
You have to vote. No "If I'm not here then X vote" counts.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Korynne
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada990 Posts
May 11 2010 02:49 GMT
#1033
Well I will vote, I just mean if my power goes out it would suck for town to lose cuz of that. >_>
TL Mawfyah~ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Korynne
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada990 Posts
May 11 2010 02:50 GMT
#1034
I don't want to take into consideration technical difficulties in my decision to vote earlier. xD
TL Mawfyah~ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Korynne
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada990 Posts
May 11 2010 02:53 GMT
#1035
I don't get why Foolishness' first action isn't to vote for citi.zen...
TL Mawfyah~ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Korynne
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada990 Posts
May 11 2010 02:54 GMT
#1036
Here comes the hammer...

##Vote Foolishness

Now let's see how this turns out. >.<
TL Mawfyah~ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Hesmyrr
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada5776 Posts
May 11 2010 02:57 GMT
#1037
Moment of Truth
"If watching the MSL finals makes you a progamer, then anyone in Korea can do it." - Ha Tae Ki
Korynne
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada990 Posts
May 11 2010 03:00 GMT
#1038
Hesmyrr, do you usually play? xD

Seems like you always show up at key moments to say a word or two (this is just based off of this game and the zbot test. I guess that pegs you more as a newcomer then. xP)
TL Mawfyah~ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-11 03:05:19
May 11 2010 03:02 GMT
#1039
Votes:

Foolishness(2)

citizen
Korynne

Foolishness (Scum Compulsive Vigilante) has been lynched!


Game Over - Town wins!

+ Show Spoiler [Number Picks/Roles/Actions] +




1 Caller [6][1]
2 Bill Murray [6][2] ->[17][6] (Inventor)
3 Falcynn [1][7]
4 citi.zen [12][3]
5 [NyC]HoBbes [4][1] (Meth Man)
6 Radfield (SK) [1][1] ->[10][1] (floridian)
7 d3_crescentia [4][14] (Doc - Weak)
8 Korynne [1][5] (Jack of all Trades) -> (Vanilla Town)*
9 johnnyspazz [8][4]
10 Foolishness (scum) [1][1] (CV)
11 JeeJee [6][1] (meth man)->(Vanilla)
12 sidesprang (scum) (CC)[6][1] ->(Scum Weak Doctor)
13 Scamp [10][11] (Doc - Normal)
14 ~Opz~ [4][14] (CV) (Vanilla)
15 Amnesia [8][11]
16 Qatol [2][3] ->[6][1] (CC) ->(Vanilla Town)
17 L [1][1] (banned)**
18 DarthThienAn (scum) [8][1] (DV)
19 Zona (scum) [12][1] (Pardoner)


Day1:
No lynch

Night 1:

d3 prot Bill Murray
Bill Murray invents a Cell Phone given to d3
Mafia hit d3_crescentia
Scamp prots Hobbes
Radfield shoots Caller


Day 2
Amnesia mod-killed
sidesprang lynched

Night 2:

Mafia hit Radfield
foolishness hits jspazz
Radfield hits BM
Scamp prots Radfield

Day 3:
Radfield is Dayvigied bu DarthTheinan
DarthTheinan is lynched

Night 3:
Foolishnes CVs scamp
Mafia hit JeeJee

Day 4:
~opz~ is lynched

Night 4:
Foolishness CVs Falcynn
Mafia hit Qatol

Day 5:
citizen votes Foolishness
Korynne votes Foolishness


*Korynne rolled Vanilla because of the way her PM was worded. She asked if a new player was in to pick before her she'd take JOAT. Since no one came in, her second choice was CV. Since the latter occurred she rolled CV, but Foolishness took it first so she got Vanilla.

**I had 2 lists of numbers. One for L being in, and the other for L being banned. That's why instead of the order being Korynne->Foolishness->L(or replacement) it ended up being Foolishness->Korynne since there was only 1 set of [1][1].

Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Hesmyrr
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada5776 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-11 03:04:46
May 11 2010 03:03 GMT
#1040
On May 11 2010 12:00 Korynne wrote:
Hesmyrr, do you usually play? xD

Seems like you always show up at key moments to say a word or two (this is just based off of this game and the zbot test. I guess that pegs you more as a newcomer then. xP)

I am actual a newcomer, poped up quite epically at WaW, then had to ban my original ID because my mom found out my ID and I was afraid she would google it. I think I'm fine talking here since this forum is officially closed.

Also, good job!
"If watching the MSL finals makes you a progamer, then anyone in Korea can do it." - Ha Tae Ki
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 57 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O156
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 559
ZZZero.O 156
Hyun 57
soO 53
Dota 2
qojqva2175
monkeys_forever54
League of Legends
Doublelift2229
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4206
Liquid`Hasu680
Other Games
summit1g7435
FrodaN1667
KnowMe346
420jenkins222
Pyrionflax217
Livibee178
QueenE92
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick709
StarCraft 2
angryscii 33
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 72
• Adnapsc2 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1055
• Shiphtur618
• Scarra344
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 42m
Patches Events
17h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 42m
OSC
1d 1h
OSC
1d 14h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.