• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:57
CEST 09:57
KST 16:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9031 users

Micro-MAFIA (The Second) - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 20 Next All
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
April 05 2010 21:02 GMT
#261
On April 06 2010 04:34 Bill Murray wrote:
i am suspicious of CM, but I don't know if the town should go with me, as I've been wrong twice.

I have been wrong once, very upsetting I was pretty sure.

I should be rereading and posting. I just am lazy right now.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
April 05 2010 23:12 GMT
#262
Uh, where be Zona...
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
April 06 2010 01:14 GMT
#263
yeah... i keep expecting to be killed.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-06 02:44:10
April 06 2010 02:09 GMT
#264
Was a bit sick and wasn't feeling well enough to post, sorry for the day's delay. Did get to watch a lot of nal_ra's oldboy, though, thanks to the TL translators. Another reason for a bot-host - it'll never get sick.

Micropolis: Start of Day 3:

The clamor of tools hitting a bulkhead was barely noticed by the rest of the sleeping colonists. No one stirred, but for the assailant and the victim, until the morning alarm woke everyone for the new day. But despite the success so far in their mission, the colonists were worried. Even if they completed a self-sufficient colony, would they be able to use it...or would it go to the brainworms? At morning roll call, one colonist was missing. The group checked his cabin, and saw a bloody mess - he had been pounded to death by some blunt tools. But other than the gruesome scene, there were no other items of interest. Guess the victim didn't have any particular special equipment that might have been useful in the fight against the brainwashing scourge.

RebirthOfLeGenD the townie has been killed during the night. 3 town-aligned and 2 mafia-aligned players remain!

Day 3 ends in approximately 48 hours, at April 7, 10pm EST (or April 8, 11:00 KST TeamLiquid time)! Votes are now once again being counted!

##start day##
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
Vivi57
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States6599 Posts
April 06 2010 02:47 GMT
#265
##vote foolishness##
Flash hwaiting! Nal_rA forever!
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
April 06 2010 04:14 GMT
#266
It's totally cool to vote for someone without reason or explanation. I hear it's what all the pros are doing now.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Vivi57
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States6599 Posts
April 06 2010 05:27 GMT
#267
without reason? I posted the reason on the pages before. You're acting just like you did that game where you were mafia. You're playing scum just like ace - well, but you're still scum.
Flash hwaiting! Nal_rA forever!
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
April 06 2010 06:59 GMT
#268
I'm going to have to say that lynching flamewheel was the biggest mistake I possibly have made in mafia thus far. The guy was being totally pro-town right before he died.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
April 06 2010 07:10 GMT
#269
On March 30 2010 13:09 L wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2010 13:05 flamewheel91 wrote:
So L, since you're here I'm assuming you won't be bringing your grudge against Bill Murray into this game, yes? + Show Spoiler +
Especially since you said that you'd given it up in WaW.

I'm glad you answered your own question.

Also: way to go on throwing down a wall of text to say that we should look at how people behave in order to do behavior analysis and that voting no lynch is bad.

In other news: the sky is blue and chocolate is delicious.


loved this post
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
April 06 2010 07:12 GMT
#270
On March 31 2010 08:24 L wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2010 08:17 Foolishness wrote:
On March 31 2010 07:25 KF91 wrote:
Although some people are saying that L is too argumentative or too persuasive, I think he is pretty smart and he would be able to bring lots of ideas in the later days of the game; so I don't think we should vote to lynch him tonight.

Which is interesting that you bring this up now considering L's longest post has been a massive 5 liner, and nearly all his posts can easily be warranted a "NOBODY CARES" from me. But hey, I guess I can't talk since I wouldn't vote for him either at this point.

At any rate, Cynan's yet to say much as well. Love the people randomly voting now though.

NOBODY CARES. Talk about targets.



hahahaha
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
April 06 2010 07:16 GMT
#271
Go re-read the thread, and see how scummy foolishness and vivi feel to you. They feel pretty scummy to me, with foolishness being condescending, and Vivi posting one liners. Their argument on this page here could be a ruse. Madnessman seems to be acting the way he did when he was a townie to me, and CynanMachae I don't have a good read on yet. I'll update this when I finish reading the whole thread.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
April 06 2010 07:21 GMT
#272
On March 31 2010 13:22 Vivi57 wrote:
Right now, I'm seeing cynan as our best target. He basically says the day1 lynch will suck because of lack of information. Perfect way for scum to hide and makes a good excuse for not contributing. Then he says the rol drawing attention is the thing that he noticed most. Odd that trying to create discussion and drawing attention to himself, both very pro town reads, is the thing he noticed most. The states a very obvious fact that we should compare behavior to previous games.

This looks super characteristic of the "I'm mafia pretending to contribute" gameplan.

##vote CynanMachae##

Also, now that bm has joined the party, he's acting like himself again and he's slightly pro town to me. As long as he's posting, there's no reason we should lynch bm day1 because it should be painfully obvious in a day or two if he's mafia based on his posts.


jeez this makes me not suspect vivi though.... and wow i shouldnt be defending people with 5 people left in a game... so confusing.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
April 06 2010 07:44 GMT
#273
On April 01 2010 12:55 L wrote:


If RoL flips town in the future, it is likely that Foolishness is mafia.


And guess who spams it off the page? Madnessman.


Foolishness and Madnessman

##vote foolishness## risky move here, but someone's got to do it.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
April 06 2010 07:44 GMT
#274
On April 02 2010 13:08 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Oh boy, the joy.

First, let's start it off like this. ##Vote Foolishness##

I have just read the entire thread and I am ready to bring down rape.

Foolishness, you have literally posted more bullshit then I have. I would like to admit I was wrong, I figured there was nothing to really analyze or do during the first Day, I was completely wrong and for that I am sorry flamewheel. Flamewheel's style was so PAINFULLY town I probably would have voted to kill myself to save him. The guy posted so much stuff that when he actually got shit to work with (meaning lynches and more behavior) that getting a tell on him would of been easier then finding an underage whore in vietnam.

Anyway, enough of that shit. Here is why I am alive.

Foolishness, you posted shit all game and showed up and voted me and tried to transfer ALL the blame onto Flamewheel. Through the entire first day you posted nothing except negative comments, but nothing that actually attacked someone hard. You were trying to draw attention away from yourself. Then when you finally had to vote you vote for me then take a non committing stance with some sort of bullshit cop out of "Well.... if hes green, fucking flamewheel's fault"

Get out of my game with that shit yo. If anyone would like I can post by post pull up all his bullshit, but he has like 9 posts. Feel free to read them all it will take like 5 minutes.

Next order of business. The second highest suspects I have are KF and Billy.

Although for some reason I Can't fucking remember why. So I am going to have to reread my shit and remember why. I got lazy and wrote suspects in a word document and didn't bother writing why. Now I fucking forgot.

Edit: Typo's T_T


And then Foolishness and Madnessman spam the thread onto page 11.
I also bet they won't vote for each other...

Also: 3 votes for flamewheel91 (first):
kf91
L
bill murray

1 vote for kf91:
?madnessman?

2 votes for l:
rebirthoflegend
?vivi57?

3 votes for rebirthoflegend:
cynanmachae
flamewheel91
foolishness

I feel that foolishness put his vote on RoL as a result of him being able to "defend a townie" when it's obvious to him that both of the lynch victims were town players (find his wording against flamewheel, it's really cute the way he says he KNEW flamewheel was green)


University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
April 06 2010 07:46 GMT
#275
I actually just realized I could be wrong, because I have been twice, and that town shouldn't encourage dropping the hammer.... so... ##vote madnessman##
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
April 06 2010 16:20 GMT
#276
gl kids
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Vivi57
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States6599 Posts
April 06 2010 18:27 GMT
#277
lets stick with foolishness

I have foolishness/cynan, you have foolishness/madnessman

lets agree and lynch foolishness today
Flash hwaiting! Nal_rA forever!
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
April 06 2010 20:34 GMT
#278
On April 07 2010 03:27 Vivi57 wrote:
lets stick with foolishness

I have foolishness/cynan, you have foolishness/madnessman

lets agree and lynch foolishness today


Let's not agree to lynch me today, cause I don't want the mafia to win.

Vivi, please explain to me how you think I'm acting like mafia (yes yes I'm sure you already posted it but I want to hear it again). Compare the first mini mafia game where I was town to this one. I was legitimately posting my thoughts and trying to figure out who was mafia. This game I have been active (unlike some people such as madnessman and Cynan). The past two games where I was mafia I was mostly hiding in the shadows among the inactives (until the very end I guess when there were so few people left). Considering how little madnessman and Cynan have posted I'd be right in joining that group if I was mafia.

Not to mention last game Incog and L were constantly calling me out and I hardly ever responded. This game I'm actually responding to everyone's accusations against me (yeah...it's because I'm town and don't want to get lynched).

The great part about this is that you guys think I'm mafia but disagree on whoever the other person is. There's two mafia alive and we have to find the two that seem to be working together. You say I'm with either Cynan or madnessman, yet I've been constantly calling them out in the thread. I was going to vote for madnessman yesterday if I wasn't in an awkward situation. It doesn't make sense that I'm mafia with one of these guys (obvious for me since I know I'm clean).

Compare this to trying to link other people together. My gut still tells me Vivi is innocent, so leaving him out of this, possible pairs include Cynan/madnessman, Cynan/BM. In Cynan's big post, he said madnessman was the greatest contributor to the game so far, which is lol funny since all he's done is squabble with BM. In fact, madnessman/BM seems even more plausible giving how differently BM is acting compare to recent games, and madnessman probably knows he can get away with telling BM he sucks (who hasn't at this point?).

Cynan's also suspicious of Vivi, yet he won't give much reason why. Considering I think Vivi is legit, he could possibly open our eyes to what's going on if he's figured something out. Too bad he's mia.

On the topic of BM, everyone seems to be ignoring him this game, which isn't fine and dandy at this stage in the game. He's always actively posting and everyone's talking about/to him. Not this game. He's sat around and chimed in with comments every now and then.

You say I knew flamewheel was green and that's why I didn't vote for him. I didn't know flamewheel was green. Look at my posts. I clearly explained why I voted for RoL first day. I don't recall you (vivi) or madnessman explaining their votes that day.

You guys are looking in the wrong places. There are two relatively inactive players; the only reason you think I'm suspicious is because I've been under pressure the past few days. If BM/Cynan/madnessman talk it should be easy to figure out who's mafia.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
April 06 2010 20:50 GMT
#279
he has been calling cynan out in the thread.. but him and madnessman had some sort of thing going mid thread
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
April 06 2010 20:51 GMT
#280
"Cynan/BM." I voted for him twice

i'm really gonna vote to lynch my own mafia team..... yeah right
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1379
BeSt 305
Soulkey 204
Soma 188
sorry 122
Mind 71
Bale 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
ZergMaN 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
League of Legends
JimRising 616
Counter-Strike
edward214
Other Games
summit1g9039
Coldzera 698
WinterStarcraft670
C9.Mang0251
Sick216
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick712
BasetradeTV188
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2200
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 3m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 3m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 3m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 3m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.