• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:12
CEST 05:12
KST 12:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9603 users

TL Mafia Ban List - Page 30

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 180 Next
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
October 16 2010 08:35 GMT
#581
I don't mean to beat a dead horse, but I agree with perma ban for BM. Posting after-death information 3 times already is way worse than 3 inactivity modkills. He doesn't have any respect for the game rules. And then on top of that disrespect of the mod. And threatening to ruin the game. Should've been banned a long time ago.

As for Folca, I'm inclined to let him in on a short leash. Things change over 2 years. People make mistakes when they're young. I don't see why he shouldn't be given a second chance.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
October 16 2010 08:56 GMT
#582
TBH I doubt Folca has changed much, but everyone deserves another chance. Hopefully he doesn't fuck it up again -_-
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
October 16 2010 18:20 GMT
#583
My modkills:
ZaplinG
Kpyolysis32

~OpZ~ was modkilled but he had to miss the vote for highly personal reasons and I'm requesting he be spared a ban. He is a semi-veteran player and it was an unpredictable incident, I don't think he deserves any sort of suspension.
RIP Aaliyah
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
October 16 2010 18:38 GMT
#584
On October 17 2010 03:20 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
My modkills:
ZaplinG
Kpyolysis32

~OpZ~ was modkilled but he had to miss the vote for highly personal reasons and I'm requesting he be spared a ban. He is a semi-veteran player and it was an unpredictable incident, I don't think he deserves any sort of suspension.

Warning or nothing at all?
Uff Da
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
October 16 2010 18:40 GMT
#585
On October 17 2010 03:38 Qatol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2010 03:20 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
My modkills:
ZaplinG
Kpyolysis32

~OpZ~ was modkilled but he had to miss the vote for highly personal reasons and I'm requesting he be spared a ban. He is a semi-veteran player and it was an unpredictable incident, I don't think he deserves any sort of suspension.

Warning or nothing at all?

I'd say nothing at all. Sometimes life > mafia and that's just the way it is. A dedicated vet player shouldn't be punished for that.
RIP Aaliyah
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
October 16 2010 19:17 GMT
#586
On October 12 2010 14:19 Bill Murray wrote:
Folca, you wanna say a few words/me to host a game for you with OpZ?

-____-

Gonna make me sad.

I'm fine with Folca being allowed back. He should know better by now.

Personally I don't like the idea of perma bans anyway...@_@...Should have a vote set up for permas or not. @_@

Somethin.

And I'm not mentioning why I was away other than it was completely left field and unexpected. If you feel you have to know Qatol you can pm me also, but I have to be somewhere at 4...And I'm not even sure I want anyone else to know, as I've told DrH....
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-16 20:30:50
October 16 2010 20:14 GMT
#587
On October 17 2010 03:40 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2010 03:38 Qatol wrote:
On October 17 2010 03:20 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
My modkills:
ZaplinG
Kpyolysis32

~OpZ~ was modkilled but he had to miss the vote for highly personal reasons and I'm requesting he be spared a ban. He is a semi-veteran player and it was an unpredictable incident, I don't think he deserves any sort of suspension.

Warning or nothing at all?

I'd say nothing at all. Sometimes life > mafia and that's just the way it is. A dedicated vet player shouldn't be punished for that.

Sounds good. I'll trust your judgment. Opz, I don't need to know your reasons; stuff happens sometimes and I totally understand that. Also, as per your request, I have added a poll in the OP about permabans.
Uff Da
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
October 16 2010 20:47 GMT
#588
I voted no in the poll, maybe not a perma ban, more like a one/two year ban. People change a lot over time.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
October 16 2010 20:52 GMT
#589
I voted yes, but I would say only in EXTREME circumstances, for repeat offenders, like BM.
SUNSFANNED
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 16 2010 20:54 GMT
#590
I voted no. Everyone can change, but the time required for that may be differently for each person. Even BM shouldn't. We should just set more strict limits, like "a year"(such as LSB said.) And then if they come back and do the same old business, then we can ban them more stringently/quickly.
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
October 16 2010 21:01 GMT
#591
On October 17 2010 05:52 BrownBear wrote:
I voted yes, but I would say only in EXTREME circumstances, for repeat offenders, like BM.

I voted yes for the same reasons. However, I'd like to add getting modkilled for inactivity repeatedly. Regardless, there is a reason there are only a few "permabans" so far.
Uff Da
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
October 16 2010 21:30 GMT
#592
I think there are some people that just ruin a game and put everyone off it... repeat offenders and people who are always inactive but still sign up for games. The threat of a permban should always be there and rarely used...
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
October 16 2010 21:50 GMT
#593
XD. It's like as if we are debating the death penalty.

No wait... this is more serious than that
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
October 16 2010 21:59 GMT
#594
I voted yes. To even reach perma ban status you have to do extraordinarily ridiculous things. By that point you've already had so many chances that if you can't learn your lesson you need to go.

If the banned person feels cheated over it then they can always appeal to the moderator of each game.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
October 17 2010 07:47 GMT
#595
Silent vote for yes. For all the reasons stated above.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
October 17 2010 08:21 GMT
#596
Modkilled - Jodogohoo.

Reasons:
On October 17 2010 16:04 jodogohoo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2010 15:58 Nemesis wrote:
On October 17 2010 15:55 annul wrote:
i am voting lucktar for the very obvious, almost masq-like clue-to-profile similarity.

i am not defending jodo, mind you, just that i think that obvious clues > suspicion at this point.

Yeah except maybe you forgot to read the part where pandain said jodgo was scanned by dt.

except pandain is a fucktard and he's wrong

On October 17 2010 16:05 jodogohoo wrote:
ugh that was uncalled for... my bad for using such terrible language..


He apologizes, and I was ready to let it slide until this:

On October 17 2010 16:37 jodogohoo wrote:
Not only are you guys bandwagoning for no fucking reason, you need to look at the fucking evidence in front of you instead of ignoring all the clues and all the posting patterns of other people. If i was red i would have just fucking never posted at all in this thread cause you guys don't give a fuck if people are inactive.

Also, since you guys all voted right away for no fucking reason, reds can now just put votes on whoever is on the opposite side of the bandwagon, thus we can't analyze votes for shit.


On October 17 2010 16:41 jodogohoo wrote:
Hopefully in the next Mafia game I won't have to deal with close minded individual's that would rather wallow in their own ignorance.


On October 17 2010 16:41 jodogohoo wrote:
Hopefully in the next Mafia game I won't have to deal with close minded individual's that would rather wallow in their own ignorance.


After apologizing for being inappropriate he spams 3 similar posts in a row. He had been spamming quite a bit the entire game but never enough to warrant a modkill. Especially since I've given out multiple warnings about flaming and spam I decided to put my foot down.

1 game ban imo and when he comes back have him on a short leash. His posting behavior is erratic and not in the good way.
RIP Aaliyah
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
October 17 2010 17:50 GMT
#597
Kpyolysis32
ZaplinG
Jodohogoo

Have been added.
Uff Da
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-19 17:13:37
October 19 2010 17:05 GMT
#598
l0st_romantic
TheMunkey
seRaPh
TheRick

Have been added.

Also I counted stormtemplar and Phrujbaz "sitting out" Mafia XXXI against their ban sentences. stormtemplar is removed. Phrujbaz has 2 games remaining.
Uff Da
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
October 22 2010 14:21 GMT
#599
hittegods
XeliN (again)
chesshaha
Neos

Have been added. XeliN gets a 4 game ban because he has a warning and an earlier modkill.
Uff Da
DarthThienAn
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2734 Posts
October 22 2010 15:24 GMT
#600
On October 17 2010 06:59 Ace wrote:
I voted yes. To even reach perma ban status you have to do extraordinarily ridiculous things. By that point you've already had so many chances that if you can't learn your lesson you need to go.

If the banned person feels cheated over it then they can always appeal to the moderator of each game.

www.cstarleague.com | Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 180 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings52
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 193
PiLiPiLi 45
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3141
ViBE156
Bale 22
Icarus 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever397
NeuroSwarm214
Counter-Strike
summit1g7184
taco 640
Other Games
JimRising 576
WinterStarcraft418
C9.Mang0291
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1084
BasetradeTV176
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP108
• davetesta26
• practicex 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1098
• Shiphtur322
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
6h 48m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
8h 48m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 48m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 48m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.