• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:58
CEST 22:58
KST 05:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6818 users

Рабоче-Крестьянская Красная Армия мафия - Page 36

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 63 Next
dozko
Profile Joined December 2009
United Kingdom160 Posts
March 08 2010 13:12 GMT
#701
On March 08 2010 22:11 sidesprang wrote:
Show nested quote +

From: Incognito [ Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: Red Army Mafya
Date: 3/8/10 16:47
Hey there. You had a post up there in the beginning of the game, and then went into hiding. Just because people ignored your first post doesn't mean we don't like hearing your ideas. I've been thinking about the recent events and have come up with l10f and CynanMachae for suspects. What do you think?


You're not the only one. My guess is he is spamming pm's to find someone who screws up, or something like that.


Yeah exactly. He's assuming the role of a confirmed townie, when in fact there is still a significant chance of him being red.
People respond to incentives; the rest is commentary.
XeliN
Profile Joined June 2009
United Kingdom1755 Posts
March 08 2010 13:24 GMT
#702
There is a exceptionally small chance of his being red as far as I can tell, no-one has counterclaimed and the only hypothetical whereby he could get away with this is if the Mafia chose not to use 2 of their hits on the very first day which seems unlikely.
Adonai bless
dozko
Profile Joined December 2009
United Kingdom160 Posts
March 08 2010 13:29 GMT
#703
On March 08 2010 22:24 XeliN wrote:
There is a exceptionally small chance of his being red as far as I can tell, no-one has counterclaimed and the only hypothetical whereby he could get away with this is if the Mafia chose not to use 2 of their hits on the very first day which seems unlikely.


Yes as I said, but why is it unlikely? Last game there were several people on my team who wanted to send in only 1/2 hits instead of 3 on night 1.
People respond to incentives; the rest is commentary.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 08 2010 13:36 GMT
#704
Xelin I don't think you've edver played Mafia before. NO one is "confirmed". There's a GF in the game. Point blank that means you dont assume anything.

To the rest of you idiots that dont pay attention: you shoot blues who cant prove it or who fuck up a claim. Else all Mafia will free claim and walk free and you'd get no where.
Shockeyy basically said he claimed because he was scared - lulz. He's getting shot after I shoot Incognito.

I'm tired of everyone saying they have some grand plan that the town can win with and never post it because it's too good to be in public. Do you see what I did? I put my plan out there. The town is going to win.


Stop trying to play behind the scenes. Town players STOP TRYING TO DEFEND shitty play. You're giving guys too much wiggle room when they already fucked up. Seriously stop being scared to punish people for being dumb. Grow some balls like me or die by the gun.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 08 2010 13:38 GMT
#705
On March 08 2010 22:24 XeliN wrote:
There is a exceptionally small chance of his being red as far as I can tell, no-one has counterclaimed and the only hypothetical whereby he could get away with this is if the Mafia chose not to use 2 of their hits on the very first day which seems unlikely.


How is that unlikely? Please explain.

You know I've just had another thought...why would shockeyy role claim during the NIGHT if he was really a medic?

Something is really, really wrong here. I don't believe he is that slow in the head.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
March 08 2010 13:52 GMT
#706
Ace please kill me first. Let incog live so that way you can die already.
Life?
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 08 2010 14:11 GMT
#707
Don't worry, he's getting shot too.

By the way where is that plan that you had to save the town? You're already out in the open, so lets here it.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
XeliN
Profile Joined June 2009
United Kingdom1755 Posts
March 08 2010 14:15 GMT
#708
I am proposing Ace as the next person for the town to shoot, will not take any action before discussion//agreement however he is doing his utmost to create confusion mistrust and disorganisation.

What he is currently doing, and acheiving, is worse for the towns prospects than anything anyone has done so far.

Please give input on this quite frankly it seems to me a case of if he is town then he is a loss we can afford to lose because he is USELESS. If he is Mafia it is far worse and is actually being exceptionally effective.

So to summise, I propose Executing: Ace, Give feedback.
Adonai bless
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
March 08 2010 14:19 GMT
#709
On March 08 2010 22:36 Ace wrote:
Xelin I don't think you've edver played Mafia before. NO one is "confirmed". There's a GF in the game. Point blank that means you dont assume anything.

To the rest of you idiots that dont pay attention: you shoot blues who cant prove it or who fuck up a claim. Else all Mafia will free claim and walk free and you'd get no where.
Shockeyy basically said he claimed because he was scared - lulz. He's getting shot after I shoot Incognito.

I'm tired of everyone saying they have some grand plan that the town can win with and never post it because it's too good to be in public. Do you see what I did? I put my plan out there. The town is going to win.


Stop trying to play behind the scenes. Town players STOP TRYING TO DEFEND shitty play. You're giving guys too much wiggle room when they already fucked up. Seriously stop being scared to punish people for being dumb. Grow some balls like me or die by the gun.

The first order of business once I "stop defending shitty play" would be to kill you Ace. Likely a wasted day, but as you say, we have to get rid of uncooperative townies anyway.
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
March 08 2010 14:36 GMT
#710
On March 08 2010 15:30 Ace wrote:
Town - we do not need confirmed innocents at all. None. This game can be won by straight up shootouts and Role Claims. Everything should be IN THE THREAD.

Stack everyone who can shoot vs everyone who can't shoot.

When all thats sorted and the goons are dead, kill the GF with normal scumhunting tactics.

Having anyone "confirmed" besides them shooting some slore in the face is nonsense.


Please explain this to me again, keeping in mind we have no idea how many reds there are in this game.
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
March 08 2010 14:52 GMT
#711
Ahhh... I love the smell of napalm in the morning
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
johnnyspazz
Profile Joined April 2009
Taiwan1470 Posts
March 08 2010 15:25 GMT
#712
i'm going to be disappointment if the day post goes up when i'm at school
"The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less." -Brendan Behan
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 08 2010 17:52 GMT
#713
On March 08 2010 23:36 citi.zen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2010 15:30 Ace wrote:
Town - we do not need confirmed innocents at all. None. This game can be won by straight up shootouts and Role Claims. Everything should be IN THE THREAD.

Stack everyone who can shoot vs everyone who can't shoot.

When all thats sorted and the goons are dead, kill the GF with normal scumhunting tactics.

Having anyone "confirmed" besides them shooting some slore in the face is nonsense.


Please explain this to me again, keeping in mind we have no idea how many reds there are in this game.



How many Mafia do you really think there are in this game? Even with 7 Mafia the town wins by straight shoot outs.

Look, Malongo and Bill Murray have already shot someone. Put them in the pool of probably innocent.

Everyone else that hasn't shot must prove they are town by shooting someone scummy.

Regular Mafia cant shoot.

With even 15 town vs 7 Mafia in that situation, the town wins.

Do you honestly think there are SEVEN Mafia in a 26 player game? That would be ludicrous. Like I said this setup has at most 5. 5 would be pushing imbalance, and 4 would be just right. You don't need to know how many Mafia there are in the game for this plan to work.

Are you starting to get my posts now?
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 08 2010 17:53 GMT
#714
On March 08 2010 23:15 XeliN wrote:
I am proposing Ace as the next person for the town to shoot, will not take any action before discussion//agreement however he is doing his utmost to create confusion mistrust and disorganisation.

What he is currently doing, and acheiving, is worse for the towns prospects than anything anyone has done so far.

Please give input on this quite frankly it seems to me a case of if he is town then he is a loss we can afford to lose because he is USELESS. If he is Mafia it is far worse and is actually being exceptionally effective.

So to summise, I propose Executing: Ace, Give feedback.



Really. So your going to shoot me for doing the same thing Bill Murray and Malongo have done? GJ smart guy. Watch how much backlash you cause for doing that.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
XeliN
Profile Joined June 2009
United Kingdom1755 Posts
March 08 2010 17:55 GMT
#715
No I'm not going to shoot you without a majority of the town agreeing to it, although i think it is Abensons turn so possibly him not me.

I propose to execute you because quite frankly you are shitting up this thread, those images? you throwing a hissy fit? basically I disagree with your attitude and reasoning in pretty much everything you have done and as I said before, either you are a useless townie or a incredibly influential Mafia, either way I want you gone.
Adonai bless
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 08 2010 17:57 GMT
#716
So lets get it crackin. You'll look so scummy for shooting me because you aren't reading my posts. I've just proved to the town that Shockeyy and Incognito are playing suspect. You're so worried about me you aren't even looking at whats going on.

Tunnel Vision ftw.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
d3_crescentia
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4054 Posts
March 08 2010 18:21 GMT
#717
There are only two rules that we need to follow to win:
1) Two people attempt shoot each other every day
2) Don't shoot or reuse previous shooters

If the Mafia decides to hit 2 new people a day, then that's just more information that goes into the game. By the end of Day 6, we'll have 6 who have shot and are almost all likely to be townies. Then we'll have another 16 dead, and 4 people that haven't shot.

In the worst case scenario that all 16 dead are town, these last 4 literally have to be mafia, unless the the number of mafia is less than 4 - which is to our advantage.

If we have more than 4 mafia then it stands to reason that we'd be counting them amongst the dead. If the number is something absurdly high like 8, then we could actually lose, but it seems absurd that we wouldn't be able to pick off one or two in that time.

The only problem that stands is if the town hits any Triggerhappies, which cause us to lose if we keep trying to bruteforce our way through. But since even the Triggerhappies themselves don't know their own role there's no way to really control that. The best thing we can do is have our DTs check our shooters to see if they show up blue - and then we just forbid them from executing again in case they're CIA.
once, not long ago, there was a moon here
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 08 2010 18:23 GMT
#718
crescentia your plan is the same thing as ours, just more bloody. Either way I fully agree with it. We've already established we won't kill anyone who's already shot. The smartest thing for any Townie to do would be to just shoot whoever is scummy asap to prove their likely innocence. Fuck all the planning because we've already shown some players absolutely refuse to follow logic. Just start capping mofos off.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
March 08 2010 18:30 GMT
#719
Your first sentence is wrong on both accounts. Number one I have been quiet because I was sleeping; you can gather that quite easily from my location. Number two you state that I had expressed ideas on who to kill in my previous posts. Well guess what you were the one advocating the use of the archives and you havent been reading them too well. Basically up to this point I have not posted anything against another player and all I have done is 1) get some clarification on some events 2) agree with ace's subsequently 789's plans 3) defend myself for that stats misunderstanding. How you got that my previous posts contained some analysis against players I cannot gather. Now I always thought you were a clever guy but these two silly mistakes in your reasoning, evidenced by the beginning of the PM, are very non-characteristic of you. It seems like you were just inventing reasons to fish for my role in PM's


First off, oops yeah I didn't see whats inside the brackets.

My first sentence is wrong? Oh really. Lets see. "You've been a bit quiet recently". Hmm seems pretty accurate to me. Sleeping? Sure, thats valid. Why do you think I'm trying to accuse you here? All I did was state a fact. I don't see inconsistencies in this part. I state that you had expressed ideas of who to kill? Where? All I see is that I've stated that you have some ideas. I never said these ideas were accusations. I just said you had ideas. Nice job seeing faces in clouds. Either you're really paranoid, or you're trying to defend something here. Pming? Its useful. Some people don't like posting in the thread. They don't respond to anything in the thread even if asked. Prodding is sometimes necessary. And that comes in the form of pms. Now before you accuse me of misinterpreting that you actually have been posting in the thread, consider that I haven't asked you for any role information in that pm.

So on to greener pastures...Suspects. Real suspects, Ace. Which btw...a pregame pm

From: Ace [ Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: Re: also
Date: 2/28/10 06:54
heh, well I've been guilty of a few ego flame wars myself (even though I honestly try to let people know why I made certain decisions in game).

And yea I kind of want to stay away from the "lets lynch people and if they flip town its because they are playing bad" route. It's a real nice cop out for Mafia to have and it's just a really, really bad way of playing in general.


Also people better hold Ace accountable once I flip town. But honestly once that happens this game is just going to die, so...real suspects.

JeeJee: what do you have to say about yourself? You seem to have been posting useless stuff up until I called you out. After that, your post quality started to go up. A little. But you never answered my suspicions. And continue to shadow Ace. Not on the top of my list anymore, but you can't be ignored.

Vivi57: empty posts devoid of content. jokingly claims cia agent. Is this really not a joke? I see an Ace/Vivi connection, do you? Do you have anything to say about these suspects?

Suspect no. 1: l10f

Pm from l10f:
Even in last game, I stayed very quiet for a little bit. This setup is quite confusing for me, because days and nights pass by so quickly, and there are no clues :S. Because the first person to shoot gets the day kill, one person can mess up the whole town.

It's sad that there is no modkilling to protect against inactivity. I can't really tell who's what because I can't make a sense of what's happened so far.

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
You've been a bit quiet this game? What are your thoughts about Ace and sidesprang?

What do you think about the inactive players this game?


So, what does this pm tell us? l10f starts out by giving reasons for his inactivity. He hastily gives a bunch of reasons without my prompting. He offers information like I'm confused, and theres no clues. I never prompted him to give excuses. Well first of all, l10f is pulling the "I'm confused card". This is typical mafia behavior, acting confused to avoid having to commit to a certain position. Secondly, he is eager to jump to support anti-inactivity policies. When he's inactive himself. Cool. Townies wouldn't have to do this. Lastly, avoids commenting on Ace and sidesprang. Perhaps they are mafia friends he doesn't want to rat on? Perhaps he is just trying to avoid being accountable to a certain viewpoint? l10f should be shot. By Abenson. Unless anyone has any better ideas.

So Ace stop trying to take the law into your own hands. I could see you threatening to do that as mafia. The strategy would be, start going berserk to try to get some townspeoeple to get antsy and shoot someone random in a panic for fear of letting you actually shoot. How's that for a conspiracy theory?
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 08 2010 18:34 GMT
#720
Thats a pretty shitty theory.

BTW you should read that PM from February 28th and compare it to what I've done this game. You'll find something interesting going on. lulz.

I have no idea how Vivi is even connected to me. But I'm just about to shoot you anyway.

The town can't kill me once I shoot. Because then they'd have to kill Malongo and BM too. The Mafia want to kill probable innocent shooters. We've already shown we aren't going to punish people for shoot first ideals. So you lose. Keep up with the game and stop posting nonsense.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 63 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 532
JuggernautJason33
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 662
Dewaltoss 105
firebathero 92
Zeus 69
Trap 41
910 30
Bale 26
NaDa 25
Dota 2
monkeys_forever322
Counter-Strike
edward134
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS121
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4812
Liquid`Hasu2000
Other Games
summit1g5954
shahzam455
byalli448
C9.Mang0176
KnowMe134
UpATreeSC88
Chillindude29
Trikslyr24
Railgan18
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV210
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream201
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 77
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 29
• Azhi_Dahaki26
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur324
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 2m
Kung Fu Cup
14h 2m
Stellar Fest
16h 2m
The PondCast
1d 13h
OSC
1d 16h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.