• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:41
CEST 01:41
KST 08:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8232 users

Рабоче-Крестьянская Красная Армия мафия - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 63 Next
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 07 2010 03:51 GMT
#281
On March 07 2010 12:48 johnnyspazz wrote:
i think we should definitely not hit malongo
maybe the DTs can PM their findings to a trustworthy name and then we go from there?


no. Everyone needs to learn how to play the game in the thread and stop this pming shit. Too many games a ton of information is lost that way.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
March 07 2010 03:51 GMT
#282
On March 07 2010 12:45 L wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2010 12:41 Ace wrote:
Either way I think to start off any randomized list is good since it ignores motives and puts pressure on everyone to perform.

Like I said, if you're a towny shoot. If not roleclaim.

Players need to stop worrying about roles and start thinking about how to win the game. Ordered Roleclaiming is going to be powerful.

I think the inverted list is perfectly fine for proceeding with, but I don't agree that our hit should be Malongo given that hitters are probably legit.


I actually agree on both counts. The inverted random list would still be random, so Ace should be cool with that. + Show Spoiler +
There is a small chance both Ace and L are red I suppose, but that seems way too complicated of a strat at this stage in the game, so I'll file it under "highly unlikely".


And yeah, as I said above, no reason to kill Malongo now.
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
789
Profile Joined October 2009
United States959 Posts
March 07 2010 03:52 GMT
#283
Inverted list sounds good to me. It was proposed by malongo who is likely green ... so it follows with the "list proposed by a confirmed green" way of thinking. As for the first hit ... who if not malongo? I don't think there is anyone who has really be suspicious as of yet.
Member of Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk Cafe! He's the next Jaedong, baby!
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
March 07 2010 03:52 GMT
#284
Well I'm for Ace's plan for the most part. I'd rather decide on a better kill since Malongo is likely a green....A retard, yes...But green none the less, and we might as well keep him since we get to keep our number advantage over the Ukranians for longer.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
March 07 2010 03:54 GMT
#285
Yea, the inverted of Ace's list is fine with me too. Seems good guys...Fucking Pm some night actions god dayum!
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
March 07 2010 03:55 GMT
#286
well..
if we're going with inverted it'll take a while for me to do the execute thing
i'm about to go to sleep, so that's like 8 hours of inactivity -,-"
789
Profile Joined October 2009
United States959 Posts
March 07 2010 03:57 GMT
#287
That's fine abenson, there is no guarantee the night will even be over within 8 hours. Even if it is .. it gives us some time to hammer out who will be executed.
Member of Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk Cafe! He's the next Jaedong, baby!
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
March 07 2010 03:58 GMT
#288
On March 07 2010 12:50 Ace wrote:
Role Claiming is good, just that no one does it because not many players have seen how powerful it truly is. You also need to do it at the right time. I'm calling for a massive ordered role claim, 1 by 1 pretty much so we can ez win this game.

No need to invert the list since I'm going to kill Malongo anyway. Just switch me with dozko, or bump me ahead of him and keep it going.

You rail on Malongo for acting "anti town" by killing a player who is in and of himself 1kp. I assume this is because he didn't 'consult with town' which carried the risk of someone killing him. Then you ignore a growing town consensus that we should use the inverted list and say you're going to kill malongo? I will kill you if you kill Malongo on day 2.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 07 2010 04:00 GMT
#289
Guys in case I do die tonight remember to update this list throughout the game:

Players that have killed

Malongo

Next Player to kill - Target

Ace - Malongo if no one else is as scummy as he is
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 07 2010 04:02 GMT
#290
On March 07 2010 12:58 L wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2010 12:50 Ace wrote:
Role Claiming is good, just that no one does it because not many players have seen how powerful it truly is. You also need to do it at the right time. I'm calling for a massive ordered role claim, 1 by 1 pretty much so we can ez win this game.

No need to invert the list since I'm going to kill Malongo anyway. Just switch me with dozko, or bump me ahead of him and keep it going.

You rail on Malongo for acting "anti town" by killing a player who is in and of himself 1kp. I assume this is because he didn't 'consult with town' which carried the risk of someone killing him. Then you ignore a growing town consensus that we should use the inverted list and say you're going to kill malongo? I will kill you if you kill Malongo on day 2.


Cool. And JeeJee is going to kill you.

I didn't even ignore the town's idea for the inverted list.

Thats lie #1 right there.

Malongo wasn't at risk of dying. In fact he was the one provoking the idea of killing Chezinu.

So you're wrong on that right there.

Want to make up some more stuff?
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
March 07 2010 04:18 GMT
#291
If you aren't ignoring the list, then you know that Abenson's first to the plate and that you're getting DT checked. And no, it wasn't a lie; you specifically asked for Dokzo to go tomorrow, which is using the original list.

Secondly; chez could kill malongo, yet you're saying there's no risk of dying? Do you understand how this game format works? The moment you bring an accusation against anyone, the majority of players can counter-kill you immediately in response. Malongo stated he was going to kill chez before the game even started and acted upon his statement after Chez made himself pretty obv in pms.

So no, as usual I'm right on both counts.

If JeeJee kills me, so be it. I'm still killing you if you kill Malongo.

The entire idea of calling what Malongo did scummy was on the basis that town couldn't talk about it; Now that we're in a forced situation wherein we can talk, you're refusing to listen to the majority of posters who are disagreeing with our first hit target. Additionally, you're not even following your own plan.

I mean, throw me a bone here. I didn't want to kill you this game, so don't force me to.

The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
March 07 2010 04:27 GMT
#292
Just read my PM and noticed the game has started, but I have no idea wtf is going on.
Execute what?
靈魂交響曲
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
March 07 2010 04:32 GMT
#293
I like the list idea, inverted or not. It gives kinda an exhaustive search for the blue/red group. The only hard part will be distinguishing the blue from red.

I dunno L, there should be repercussions for jumping the gun like that... at this point Malongo is just as good a target as anyone else.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 07 2010 04:33 GMT
#294
Really? Let me shut you up.

On Page 7-8 Malongo is clearly gunning for Chez. He even makes a false statement saying people are defending Chezinu.

On page 9 at 10:10 Caller starts the game.

At 10:11 Malongo tries to kill chezinu.

Really? Ok lets continue so this sinks in even more.

Chezinu tries to counter kill Malongo after Caller said it has to be in bold. Mind you this is long after I made it clear that killing for no reason will get you shot. This is the very first plan I proposed to the town, so how am I not following my own plan? You fail.

But lets continue.

Malongo tries to execute Chezinu again.

At 10:13 Caller says for fairness sake he isn't going to do count either one and the next one wins.

at 10:14 Chezinu posts and says:


I wont kill you malongo


If Malongo was in danger of dying right here, Chezinu had the chance to kill him. Chezinu just said he wouldn't kill him. So Malongo is NOT in danger.

Chezinu posts again.

Malongo posts right after him.

Neither one of them have posted an execute statement. Right, Malongo is surely in danger of dying.

At 10:15 Malongo goes for Chezinu's head.

And during this entire exchange Malongo was in danger even after Chezinu said he wasn't going to kill him, and when he had TWO chances to do it? Please read the thread.


Now on to the rest of your illogical arguments:


If you aren't ignoring the list, then you know that Abenson's first to the plate and that you're getting DT checked. And no, it wasn't a lie; you specifically asked for Dokzo to go tomorrow, which is using the original list.


If I was ignoring the list I'd just shoot you. But since the very first thing I said is that players who shoot first are going to get shot, I'm sticking by it. After I do that, if we have no more situations with idiots doing that then we can get on with the list any order people choose. But anyone doing anti-town behavior is subject to getting shot.

Also notice dozko said he might not be here in time for the start of day and then I said if anything I'd switch places or bump ahead of him and confirm myself. So how is that fishy in any way?

Also please stop using words like majority to sell your point. It's pretty shitty playing. The majority of the town hasn't decided on anything. You should know better than that.

Please post more though or come up with a plan of your own. I'm the most pro-town player at the moment and I said I'm going to kill which makes me just as likely confirmed town as Malongo and your going to shoot me. Brilliant really. Either way seeing JeeJee kill you for being stupid is going to make my day ^_^
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 07 2010 04:35 GMT
#295
On March 07 2010 13:32 meeple wrote:
I like the list idea, inverted or not. It gives kinda an exhaustive search for the blue/red group. The only hard part will be distinguishing the blue from red.

I dunno L, there should be repercussions for jumping the gun like that... at this point Malongo is just as good a target as anyone else.


Blues should roleclaim, and then prove their legit. If there is no counterclaim and the DT trusts its not worth a rolecheck on the player then we keep it moving.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
March 07 2010 04:46 GMT
#296
why won't the reds kill blue players who roleclaim? The reds will know if the claim is legit, no? Are we relying heavily on medics here?
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
March 07 2010 04:48 GMT
#297
On March 07 2010 13:46 citi.zen wrote:
why won't the reds kill blue players who roleclaim? The reds will know if the claim is legit, no? Are we relying heavily on medics here?


I think Ace is saying that the blue roles are somewhat less important with an exhaustive search like this... especially since we're relying heavily on behavior patterns and not clues.
It seems that we'll rely on medic protection a lot, we'll also be alot more directed about it, since we know who to protect.
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
March 07 2010 04:53 GMT
#298
On March 07 2010 13:33 Ace wrote:
Really? Let me shut you up.

On Page 7-8 Malongo is clearly gunning for Chez. He even makes a false statement saying people are defending Chezinu.

On page 9 at 10:10 Caller starts the game.

At 10:11 Malongo tries to kill chezinu.

Really? Ok lets continue so this sinks in even more.

Chezinu tries to counter kill Malongo after Caller said it has to be in bold. Mind you this is long after I made it clear that killing for no reason will get you shot. This is the very first plan I proposed to the town, so how am I not following my own plan? You fail.

But lets continue.

Malongo tries to execute Chezinu again.

At 10:13 Caller says for fairness sake he isn't going to do count either one and the next one wins.

at 10:14 Chezinu posts and says:

Show nested quote +

I wont kill you malongo


If Malongo was in danger of dying right here, Chezinu had the chance to kill him. Chezinu just said he wouldn't kill him. So Malongo is NOT in danger.

Chezinu posts again.

Malongo posts right after him.

Neither one of them have posted an execute statement. Right, Malongo is surely in danger of dying.

At 10:15 Malongo goes for Chezinu's head.

And during this entire exchange Malongo was in danger even after Chezinu said he wasn't going to kill him, and when he had TWO chances to do it? Please read the thread.


Now on to the rest of your illogical arguments:

Show nested quote +

If you aren't ignoring the list, then you know that Abenson's first to the plate and that you're getting DT checked. And no, it wasn't a lie; you specifically asked for Dokzo to go tomorrow, which is using the original list.


If I was ignoring the list I'd just shoot you. But since the very first thing I said is that players who shoot first are going to get shot, I'm sticking by it. After I do that, if we have no more situations with idiots doing that then we can get on with the list any order people choose. But anyone doing anti-town behavior is subject to getting shot.

Also notice dozko said he might not be here in time for the start of day and then I said if anything I'd switch places or bump ahead of him and confirm myself. So how is that fishy in any way?

Also please stop using words like majority to sell your point. It's pretty shitty playing. The majority of the town hasn't decided on anything. You should know better than that.

Please post more though or come up with a plan of your own. I'm the most pro-town player at the moment and I said I'm going to kill which makes me just as likely confirmed town as Malongo and your going to shoot me. Brilliant really. Either way seeing JeeJee kill you for being stupid is going to make my day ^_^

I don't really give a shit. I'm going to shoot you if you shoot malongo. JeeJee can shoot me after that. Then we'll probably have 3 dead townies and a secret nazi dead. On the plus side, Malongo will live on in memory as the only one who actually performed a concretely pro-town move.

Your comment about dokzo? Irrelevant. Like, completely transparently irrelevant. If there's a list, you're going to let people skip their spot at will by playing afk?

Your statement that Malongo was going to kill chez prior to getting his role? Makes him look even more green.

Your statement that a grand total of 2 minutes of posts wherein chez is throwing a mass of pms around and says he won't kill malongo in one is indicative of malongo not being in danger of being killed? Rofl.

Maybe you forgot about this:

On March 07 2010 10:12 Caller wrote:
they have to be in bold for me to do it


On March 07 2010 10:13 Chezinu wrote:
execute: Malongo


Frankly I'm impressed that you think Malongo was in no danger of being killed. Incredibly impressed. You must be thinking FIVE THOUSAND STEPS AHEAD, because when i see someone put a formatted "i'm going to kill you post" in the thread less than a minute after being told how to format it, It would seem that maybe there was a credible death threat.

But lol, I guess you're right. Malongo was safe.

Anyways, to recap; I'm killing you if you kill Malongo. Start thinking about killing someone who isn't the closest thing we have to a confirmed townie.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
March 07 2010 04:56 GMT
#299
Also, if we're following the list, next person up to hit is abenson, and the next person to get DT checked all up ins is Ace.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 07 2010 05:01 GMT
#300
Didn't even read your post because I saw more of the same nonsense. Either way Malongo is getting shot by me tomorrow unless dozko does it first.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 63 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 470
White-Ra 124
Rain 48
910 44
Dota 2
monkeys_forever556
NeuroSwarm171
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv23
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe101
PPMD70
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8549
Liquid`Hasu1227
Trikslyr105
Other Games
summit1g8163
shahzam657
JimRising 423
C9.Mang0268
ArmadaUGS73
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick671
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream302
Other Games
BasetradeTV200
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 124
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 19m
Afreeca Starleague
10h 19m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Kung Fu Cup
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.