• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:22
CEST 22:22
KST 05:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7988 users

Incognito's TL Mafia XVI - Page 69

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 95 Next
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
January 26 2010 13:52 GMT
#1361
what do we make of this:

Zona noticed that even the air was gradually growing harsh and stifling. He was starting to have difficulty breathing. The thick air stuck to the back of his throat and filled his nostrils, making him feel dizzy and drowsy. He tried to fight the sensation but couldn't and keeled over, unconscious. A man with a scarf wrapped around his face appeared above him, looking perfectly at home in the oppressive atmosphere.
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
January 26 2010 17:13 GMT
#1362
Mind blowing levels of activity today, you have to slow down a bit guys!
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 26 2010 17:16 GMT
#1363
lol

i know right

I thought I was going to wake up to like 3-4 new pages of material.
RIP Aaliyah
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
January 26 2010 17:32 GMT
#1364
On January 26 2010 22:52 citi.zen wrote:
what do we make of this:

Show nested quote +
Zona noticed that even the air was gradually growing harsh and stifling. He was starting to have difficulty breathing. The thick air stuck to the back of his throat and filled his nostrils, making him feel dizzy and drowsy. He tried to fight the sensation but couldn't and keeled over, unconscious. A man with a scarf wrapped around his face appeared above him, looking perfectly at home in the oppressive atmosphere.


Finally a live one! Any guesses on the above Dr?
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 26 2010 17:57 GMT
#1365
Clue 2, I don't have any suspect for it.
RIP Aaliyah
Ng5
Profile Joined December 2009
702 Posts
January 26 2010 18:33 GMT
#1366
On January 26 2010 03:25 789 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2010 02:59 Ng5 wrote:


I agree with you in the fact that it doesn't matter which order we take the mafia down, if we have 2 suspects to take down we do it - even if it doesn't reduce their KP. It seems that you, now correct me if I'm wrong, are ignoring the possibility that we won't have 2 mafia to lynch. You are one of the biggest supporters of using the double lynches asap, but you even abstained from voting in this last lynch. It seems that you don't think there are mafia we have figured out to lynch either, but still push for the double lynch. So, who would be the 2 people you would have suggested double lynching tomorrow (I know we don't have day 3 clues yet). You should have at least 1 in mind if you're going to push for it so hard.


There's no use of voting when the second day's lynching turned out to be still to random for my taste.

When it matters I will vote. If it was a double lynch today I would have voted.

But.

There's not much use to post too much under current circumstances. Other people are active enough, when I post I just give alternatives without stating opinion. I don't just guess around, and for me to make solid and clear statements I would like to be sure we are getting somewhere at least.

Killing two mafia would be getting somewhere, but yesterday I couldn't have convinced anyone to lynch the one I considered the most likely no matter what I had done. And that would have been only one mafia still.

Now go ahead and put the wet blanket on me for being cold and counting. I won't even defend myself, so you'll have an easier time.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 26 2010 18:36 GMT
#1367
On January 27 2010 03:33 Ng5 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2010 03:25 789 wrote:
On January 26 2010 02:59 Ng5 wrote:


I agree with you in the fact that it doesn't matter which order we take the mafia down, if we have 2 suspects to take down we do it - even if it doesn't reduce their KP. It seems that you, now correct me if I'm wrong, are ignoring the possibility that we won't have 2 mafia to lynch. You are one of the biggest supporters of using the double lynches asap, but you even abstained from voting in this last lynch. It seems that you don't think there are mafia we have figured out to lynch either, but still push for the double lynch. So, who would be the 2 people you would have suggested double lynching tomorrow (I know we don't have day 3 clues yet). You should have at least 1 in mind if you're going to push for it so hard.


There's no use of voting when the second day's lynching turned out to be still to random for my taste.

When it matters I will vote. If it was a double lynch today I would have voted.

But.

There's not much use to post too much under current circumstances. Other people are active enough, when I post I just give alternatives without stating opinion. I don't just guess around, and for me to make solid and clear statements I would like to be sure we are getting somewhere at least.

Killing two mafia would be getting somewhere, but yesterday I couldn't have convinced anyone to lynch the one I considered the most likely no matter what I had done. And that would have been only one mafia still.

Now go ahead and put the wet blanket on me for being cold and counting. I won't even defend myself, so you'll have an easier time.


You might have to wait a while for the rest of his argument, since he is dead
RIP Aaliyah
Ng5
Profile Joined December 2009
702 Posts
January 26 2010 18:37 GMT
#1368
I know he is dead. I didn't reply to him. I replied in general.
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
January 26 2010 18:39 GMT
#1369
Yesterday you voted for Kane, no? I am confused.
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
Ng5
Profile Joined December 2009
702 Posts
January 26 2010 18:44 GMT
#1370
I changed my abstain to a vote for a short while to break a draw. When more votes came in I turned back to abstain. I didn't think he was red, but I planned to have more information from his lynching. The first days are about information gathering and pretty random unless we use a double lynch, in which case it can get a little more complicated and fun.
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 26 2010 18:44 GMT
#1371
On January 27 2010 03:33 Ng5 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2010 03:25 789 wrote:
On January 26 2010 02:59 Ng5 wrote:


I agree with you in the fact that it doesn't matter which order we take the mafia down, if we have 2 suspects to take down we do it - even if it doesn't reduce their KP. It seems that you, now correct me if I'm wrong, are ignoring the possibility that we won't have 2 mafia to lynch. You are one of the biggest supporters of using the double lynches asap, but you even abstained from voting in this last lynch. It seems that you don't think there are mafia we have figured out to lynch either, but still push for the double lynch. So, who would be the 2 people you would have suggested double lynching tomorrow (I know we don't have day 3 clues yet). You should have at least 1 in mind if you're going to push for it so hard.


There's no use of voting when the second day's lynching turned out to be still to random for my taste.

When it matters I will vote. If it was a double lynch today I would have voted.

But.

There's not much use to post too much under current circumstances. Other people are active enough, when I post I just give alternatives without stating opinion. I don't just guess around, and for me to make solid and clear statements I would like to be sure we are getting somewhere at least.

Killing two mafia would be getting somewhere, but yesterday I couldn't have convinced anyone to lynch the one I considered the most likely no matter what I had done. And that would have been only one mafia still.

Now go ahead and put the wet blanket on me for being cold and counting. I won't even defend myself, so you'll have an easier time.


At least put down who you're thinking of... it gives everyone something to think about and discuss.
Ng5
Profile Joined December 2009
702 Posts
January 26 2010 18:50 GMT
#1372
I think there's a typo in the last night's post. They can't possibly mean sunday 9 pm till deadline. I think it was sunday 9 pm for mafia deadline for last night's killings, no?
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 26 2010 18:56 GMT
#1373
On January 27 2010 03:50 Ng5 wrote:
I think there's a typo in the last night's post. They can't possibly mean sunday 9 pm till deadline. I think it was sunday 9 pm for mafia deadline for last night's killings, no?


The deadline should be like in 31 hours from now I think
dreamflower
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States312 Posts
January 26 2010 19:00 GMT
#1374
Oops. Yes, I copy-pasted from the last Day post and forgot to change the deadline. The voting closes at Wednesday at 9 PM EST.

Sorry for any confusion this might have caused.
"When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers." -Oscar Wilde
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 26 2010 19:03 GMT
#1375
On January 27 2010 04:00 dreamflower wrote:
Oops. Yes, I copy-pasted from the last Day post and forgot to change the deadline. The voting closes at Wednesday at 9 PM EST.

Sorry for any confusion this might have caused.


I'm really impressed at how closely you're following this. Totally makes things better. Cheers
Ng5
Profile Joined December 2009
702 Posts
January 26 2010 19:03 GMT
#1376
Hi there, little boys and girls (#### ###!)
Today we're gonna to learn how to poison squirrels


I think tomorrow we should double lynch. If we don't we'll take at least three days to reduce kill power after which we would end up with ten townies and four mafia, which is pretty close. Not to mention we probably aren't going to score three out of three on our next guesses.

(Personally I think even if the town wins it will be by a slight margin. If it happens you're gonna argue with it because I would call even five-six townies left a slight margin.)

If we don't hit at least two mafia with the three strikes given we double tomorrow - I think we should double right after on day five too. If we hit at least two on day three-four I think we have time to double on the sixth day if we're lucky.
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 26 2010 19:07 GMT
#1377
On January 27 2010 04:03 Ng5 wrote:
Hi there, little boys and girls (#### ###!)
Today we're gonna to learn how to poison squirrels


I think tomorrow we should double lynch. If we don't we'll take at least three days to reduce kill power after which we would end up with ten townies and four mafia, which is pretty close. Not to mention we probably aren't going to score three out of three on our next guesses.

(Personally I think even if the town wins it will be by a slight margin. If it happens you're gonna argue with it because I would call even five-six townies left a slight margin.)

If we don't hit at least two mafia with the three strikes given we double tomorrow - I think we should double right after on day five too. If we hit at least two on day three-four I think we have time to double on the sixth day if we're lucky.


I would support this... by tommorow we should have a plethora of clues and leads to go on.
Ng5
Profile Joined December 2009
702 Posts
January 26 2010 19:07 GMT
#1378
^And this is why I wanted to double today and the day after tomorrow. We're already running out of time.
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 26 2010 19:11 GMT
#1379
Yep... but again, can you elaborate on some of the people you would suspect for tonights vote?
Ng5
Profile Joined December 2009
702 Posts
January 26 2010 19:13 GMT
#1380
No. But I can tell you everything I can think of without telling which I personally think are the correct assumptions.
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 95 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 101
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15155
Calm 2165
Mini 166
Rush 107
EffOrt 102
Trap 22
scan(afreeca) 17
Bale 13
Dota 2
febbydoto17
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
fl0m3416
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King39
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4087
Liquid`Hasu654
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1889
Beastyqt814
B2W.Neo568
RotterdaM501
shahzam393
C9.Mang0290
crisheroes186
IndyStarCraft 185
ToD149
Trikslyr96
Dewaltoss67
UpATreeSC60
ZombieGrub33
JuggernautJason17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 30
• Michael_bg 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1144
Other Games
• imaqtpie1015
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 39m
INu's Battles
14h 39m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
16h 39m
OSC
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 2h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.