I vote to lynch Ace, play like shit less please.
Ace I swear to god if he gets lynched and you pardon I will kill you.
Edit: Vote change
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
RebirthOfLeGenD
USA5860 Posts
I vote to lynch Ace, play like shit less please. Ace I swear to god if he gets lynched and you pardon I will kill you. Edit: Vote change | ||
|
Ace
United States16096 Posts
| ||
|
Amber[LighT]
United States5078 Posts
If you vote for motbob Ace will just pardon him again. Get rid of this bullshit we need him out. | ||
|
Vivi57
United States6599 Posts
gave him an anti town role and he used it against the town | ||
|
Ace
United States16096 Posts
| ||
|
rredtooth
5464 Posts
he's the new tricode | ||
|
rredtooth
5464 Posts
change vote to abstain | ||
|
RebirthOfLeGenD
USA5860 Posts
| ||
|
rredtooth
5464 Posts
On October 25 2009 14:05 Vivi57 wrote: btw what's that last part supposed to mean?Ace gave him an anti town role and he used it against the town | ||
|
Chezinu
United States7468 Posts
reason: 1. For ISRC 2. You never said sorry 3. You called RoL names 4. RoL is cool 5. To make you jealous (you know you are) 6. LOL edit: bold | ||
|
rredtooth
5464 Posts
what is going on? | ||
|
Ace
United States16096 Posts
Except Chezinu, he's holding a grudge ![]() | ||
|
RebirthOfLeGenD
USA5860 Posts
AND YES I AM AWARE THERE IS A U IN THERE. | ||
|
Chezinu
United States7468 Posts
On October 25 2009 16:12 Ace wrote: nothing out of the ordinary. I post some brilliant plan, people get confused because they are dumb, then this happens. Except Chezinu, he's holding a grudge ![]() I gave you my heart..It was Brown forever, forever brown. You were my father and I your son..Remember our pm's? I held you in my hearts in all the mafia worlds! How could you! /cry | ||
|
Ace
United States16096 Posts
| ||
|
Chezinu
United States7468 Posts
reasons: 1. Ace apologized!! yeah that's right, Mission accomplished! 2. I follow Revolutionary | ||
|
Ace
United States16096 Posts
Trying to start a bandwagon, not knowing how to read. General "clueless crazed" Mafia behavior. | ||
|
HeavOnEarth
United States7087 Posts
i abstain for now though. | ||
|
Qatol
United States3165 Posts
Vivi57: 1 SugiuraMidori motbob: 0 Ace: 3 Amber[LighT] Vivi57 RebirthOfLegend (from motbob) Amber[LighT: 1 Ace (from Vivi57) Abstain: 3 redtooth (from Vivi57) Chezinu (from Ace) HeavOnEarth No vote: 11 Dreamflower vx70GTOJudgexv Bloodyc0bbler Incognito Pyrrhuloxia L Tricode Infundibulum Scamp Shikyo Motbob Current standings (tiebreaks included): Ace: 3 Vivi57: 1 Amber[LighT]: 1 Abstain: 3 No vote: 11 Voting closes in ~24 hours (10:00 KST) If there are any mistakes in this count, please let me know | ||
|
Shikyo
Finland33997 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
|
|
|