• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:00
CEST 10:00
KST 17:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7262 users

TL Mafia XV - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 71 Next
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
October 21 2009 04:31 GMT
#121
On October 21 2009 13:26 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
Incog why did you think your DT plan was bad? Is it just that it will be too early for DTs to guess after checking one result against the death?


Previously I thought that you would find out if your guess is right or not, but that is false. So there is no reason to guess right away. However, DT lists...
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Tricode
Profile Joined January 2009
United States538 Posts
October 21 2009 04:32 GMT
#122
On October 21 2009 13:28 SugiuraMidori wrote:
˙ǝʇɐpɐıpuɐɔ ןɐıɹoʎɐɯ pǝɯǝǝʇsǝ ɹno sɐ ןoʇɐb ʇɔǝןǝ-ǝɹ oʇ pǝǝu ǝʍ ɟǝıןǝɹ ןɐɔıɯɯoɔ ɟo sʇsǝɹʇuı uI


I hate having to keep putting my head upside to read this. (though it is humorous)

Please stop though lol.
1, 2, he is coming for you. Kill the C0bbler!
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
October 21 2009 04:33 GMT
#123
So, besides caller, none of the players running for mayorship are even remotely decent at this game.

Seems legit.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Tricode
Profile Joined January 2009
United States538 Posts
October 21 2009 04:34 GMT
#124
Incognito can you re clarify your plan for me. I didn't quiet grasp what your plan is.
1, 2, he is coming for you. Kill the C0bbler!
Tricode
Profile Joined January 2009
United States538 Posts
October 21 2009 04:34 GMT
#125
On October 21 2009 13:33 L wrote:
So, besides caller, none of the players running for mayorship are even remotely decent at this game.

Seems legit.


You will always be my favorite too L
1, 2, he is coming for you. Kill the C0bbler!
SugiuraMidori
Profile Joined May 2009
United States281 Posts
October 21 2009 04:35 GMT
#126
On October 21 2009 13:32 Tricode wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2009 13:28 SugiuraMidori wrote:
˙ǝʇɐpɐıpuɐɔ ןɐıɹoʎɐɯ pǝɯǝǝʇsǝ ɹno sɐ ןoʇɐb ʇɔǝןǝ-ǝɹ oʇ pǝǝu ǝʍ ɟǝıןǝɹ ןɐɔıɯɯoɔ ɟo sʇsǝɹʇuı uI


I hate having to keep putting my head upside to read this. (though it is humorous)

Please stop though lol.


˙ɐıɟɐɯ ƃuıpuıɟ ɟo sǝdoɥ uı ʎɹʇ oʇ ɥɔıɥʍ ɹoɟ ɔıʇɔɐʇ pıןɐʌ ʎןʇuǝɔǝp-ıɯǝs ɐ sı ʇı 'sǝpısǝq (: ¿sn ɟo ʇsǝɹ ǝɥʇ ǝʞıן ʎןןɐɯɹou ʇı pɐǝɹ ʇ,uɐɔ noʎ ǝɯoɔ ʍoH
Foolish Brother ... If You Want to Kill Me ... Then Hate, Spite ... and Survive Pathetically. Run and Run ... and Cling Desperately to Life.
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
October 21 2009 04:37 GMT
#127
On October 21 2009 13:33 L wrote:
So, besides caller, none of the players running for mayorship are even remotely decent at this game.

Seems legit.


I vote that we vote for a vacancy. Mayors always cause for chaos.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Tricode
Profile Joined January 2009
United States538 Posts
October 21 2009 04:37 GMT
#128
On October 21 2009 13:35 SugiuraMidori wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2009 13:32 Tricode wrote:
On October 21 2009 13:28 SugiuraMidori wrote:
˙ǝʇɐpɐıpuɐɔ ןɐıɹoʎɐɯ pǝɯǝǝʇsǝ ɹno sɐ ןoʇɐb ʇɔǝןǝ-ǝɹ oʇ pǝǝu ǝʍ ɟǝıןǝɹ ןɐɔıɯɯoɔ ɟo sʇsǝɹʇuı uI


I hate having to keep putting my head upside to read this. (though it is humorous)

Please stop though lol.


˙ɐıɟɐɯ ƃuıpuıɟ ɟo sǝdoɥ uı ʎɹʇ oʇ ɥɔıɥʍ ɹoɟ ɔıʇɔɐʇ pıןɐʌ ʎןʇuǝɔǝp-ıɯǝs ɐ sı ʇı 'sǝpısǝq (: ¿sn ɟo ʇsǝɹ ǝɥʇ ǝʞıן ʎןןɐɯɹou ʇı pɐǝɹ ʇ,uɐɔ noʎ ǝɯoɔ ʍoH


I can read it normally, but then i debate how can i read what you write faster.

It is no way or form a valid way of finding mafia...though if you can teach me how to write upside down I would appreciate it
1, 2, he is coming for you. Kill the C0bbler!
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
October 21 2009 04:37 GMT
#129
On October 21 2009 13:34 Tricode wrote:
Incognito can you re clarify your plan for me. I didn't quiet grasp what your plan is.


I gave you the link. What more do you need to know? Are you not familiar with the medic list idea from previous games?
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
October 21 2009 04:40 GMT
#130
[image loading]


Reasons to vote for me:
1. I won't lynch BC day one for no logical reason (already puts me above RebirthofLegend and Tricode).
2. I'm a Khan fan. Cheer me up with a sign of support before I have to go on suicide watch. Look at my picture up there. I'm about to drown my sorrows with either way too much absinthe or a shotgun unless my toss-playing bird bud kicks in into gear or you show me some lovin'.
3. I've got skillz; check my sig. winningstreak++ incoming.
4. ...ooʇ 'uʍop ǝpısdn ǝʇıɹʍ uɐɔ ı

Plans:
We choose the Day 2 Lynch on Day 1 (we can vote in this thread). The DTs will check that person Night 1 and get information from their death. I don't think the DTs should guess right after that (the flaw that Incognito found in his plan, I think), but it will narrow things down quite a bit for them. I don't think Qatol/Ver should have a problem with this.

Day 1 Lynch will be the most inactive person. I feel this is necessary given the lack of clues. If everyone has posted, the most inactive person has to involve looking at quality of posts, not just number, because we don't want to reward spamming.

As for the Medic/DT check list, I think they will naturally come together. The Medic list covers the players that would otherwise die soon if innocent (a.k.a. "good" players), who are also people the DTs are likely to check.

At this point I'd say a list of 4 would be the best balance between too small and too large for a list. I'd name:
Pyrrhuloxia (lol (Z)Modesty)
L
Ace
BloodyC0bbler
SugiuraMidori
Profile Joined May 2009
United States281 Posts
October 21 2009 04:41 GMT
#131
So can anyone be Mayor? Or is it better if more vet players enroll into the potential position?
I've only played a couple games before this, but it could come in handy I guess (with bodyguards).

I can tell my strategy has already caught the attention of a few, but it could be unwanted attention!
Foolish Brother ... If You Want to Kill Me ... Then Hate, Spite ... and Survive Pathetically. Run and Run ... and Cling Desperately to Life.
SugiuraMidori
Profile Joined May 2009
United States281 Posts
October 21 2009 04:43 GMT
#132
On October 21 2009 13:37 Tricode wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2009 13:35 SugiuraMidori wrote:
On October 21 2009 13:32 Tricode wrote:
On October 21 2009 13:28 SugiuraMidori wrote:
˙ǝʇɐpɐıpuɐɔ ןɐıɹoʎɐɯ pǝɯǝǝʇsǝ ɹno sɐ ןoʇɐb ʇɔǝןǝ-ǝɹ oʇ pǝǝu ǝʍ ɟǝıןǝɹ ןɐɔıɯɯoɔ ɟo sʇsǝɹʇuı uI


I hate having to keep putting my head upside to read this. (though it is humorous)

Please stop though lol.


˙ɐıɟɐɯ ƃuıpuıɟ ɟo sǝdoɥ uı ʎɹʇ oʇ ɥɔıɥʍ ɹoɟ ɔıʇɔɐʇ pıןɐʌ ʎןʇuǝɔǝp-ıɯǝs ɐ sı ʇı 'sǝpısǝq (: ¿sn ɟo ʇsǝɹ ǝɥʇ ǝʞıן ʎןןɐɯɹou ʇı pɐǝɹ ʇ,uɐɔ noʎ ǝɯoɔ ʍoH


I can read it normally, but then i debate how can i read what you write faster.

It is no way or form a valid way of finding mafia...though if you can teach me how to write upside down I would appreciate it


I wrote a script to do it in IRC (in mIRC) and just copy-paste it from there to here. An alternative choice though.. Google!
Foolish Brother ... If You Want to Kill Me ... Then Hate, Spite ... and Survive Pathetically. Run and Run ... and Cling Desperately to Life.
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
October 21 2009 04:45 GMT
#133
On October 21 2009 13:40 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
[image loading]


Reasons to vote for me:
1. I won't lynch BC day one for no logical reason (already puts me above RebirthofLegend and Tricode).
2. I'm a Khan fan. Cheer me up with a sign of support before I have to go on suicide watch. Look at my picture up there. I'm about to drown my sorrows with either way too much absinthe or a shotgun unless my toss-playing bird bud kicks in into gear or you show me some lovin'.
3. I've got skillz; check my sig. winningstreak++ incoming.
4. ...ooʇ 'uʍop ǝpısdn ǝʇıɹʍ uɐɔ ı

Plans:
We choose the Day 2 Lynch on Day 1 (we can vote in this thread). The DTs will check that person Night 1 and get information from their death. I don't think the DTs should guess right after that (the flaw that Incognito found in his plan, I think), but it will narrow things down quite a bit for them. I don't think Qatol/Ver should have a problem with this.

Day 1 Lynch will be the most inactive person. I feel this is necessary given the lack of clues. If everyone has posted, the most inactive person has to involve looking at quality of posts, not just number, because we don't want to reward spamming.

As for the Medic/DT check list, I think they will naturally come together. The Medic list covers the players that would otherwise die soon if innocent (a.k.a. "good" players), who are also people the DTs are likely to check.

At this point I'd say a list of 4 would be the best balance between too small and too large for a list. I'd name:
Pyrrhuloxia (lol (Z)Modesty)
L
Ace
BloodyC0bbler


I'm not sure if its a good idea to combine the medic and DT lists. The whole premise of DTs this game is that they're weak in the beginning of the game, and that more dead RCed people is good (as long as the DT checked two different colors). So making a separate DT list would allow us to keep more people alive.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Tricode
Profile Joined January 2009
United States538 Posts
October 21 2009 04:50 GMT
#134
On October 21 2009 13:37 Incognito wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2009 13:34 Tricode wrote:
Incognito can you re clarify your plan for me. I didn't quiet grasp what your plan is.


I gave you the link. What more do you need to know? Are you not familiar with the medic list idea from previous games?


I have read what you said and I think I just got what you meant (I just forgot for a moment the medic list idea) Also it confuses me cause (with no disrespect) I find the plan very flawed. I don't really think this plan will help us.

1.We don't know how many DT's there are.
2.Also there is 6 different choices for the DTs to pick from. So it looks like either case we might just get hurt.
3. If DT still guesses wrong, the DT is screwed and possibly useless to us as far as DT's can go.
4. We lose a DT! It just doesn't seem worth the risk as far as mathematics probabilities goes.
1, 2, he is coming for you. Kill the C0bbler!
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
October 21 2009 04:52 GMT
#135
Well, if we are using the DT list to keep good people alive, then DTs can check the medic list. If we want DTs to check people who are about to die, then DTs should just check suspicious people who are on the chopping block to die soon. They can probably figure that out without a list just by following our town discussion. It seems to me that a DT list is either a medic list or a suspect list.

Essentially, it seems slightly contradictory to use DTs to keep people alive while saying DTs are supposed to check dead people. Granted, the medic list contains people who the mafia want dead (and I'd guess at least one mafia).
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
October 21 2009 04:53 GMT
#136
People running for mayor .. let's play guess who's teh mafia !

+ Show Spoiler [RebirthofLegend] +

On October 21 2009 11:36 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
I ANNOUNCE MY CANDIDACY FOR MAYOR!

Platform. Well, I am an experienced player, this is probably my 10th game, I have played a lot on both sides and I think I could do a pretty good job at sorting through all the shit that comes out in a logical matter, I have also been working on my behavioral analysis for the past few games and I think I can post some good arguments and hopefully get us some mafia.

I plan on talking with my bodyguards and pardoner and anyone else in trying to come up with good decisions that favor the town, since I do think the best plans must be worked out between most people, however I plan to keep virtually all information there for the town. Anything to help the DT's figure out what their sanity is, and anything to help kill the mafia.

Anyway, vote me.


I also really want to take an active role in the town and not just sit idly by and let retarded secretive behind the scenes crap dictate the game while I stand by as a spectator.


+ Show Spoiler [Tricode] +

On October 21 2009 12:22 Tricode wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2009 12:12 Incognito wrote:
No I'm not running for mayor. Which is why I'm kinda confused why the first vote is randomly for me. I would've expected something like Ace or BC.


BC? Screw that!

I Announce My Candidacy!

My experience is limited. But I promise you BC will be lynched.

My plan is to kill all the smart players. That means the mafia will eventually lose their smart people too! Trust me!

I will not be much of a leader, but I will try to focus on what the town wants and actually look for logical reasoning that isn't flawed.

This is a promise.

Remember these reasons when voting for me!


1. BloodyC0bbler will be my #1 choice for first lynch. (I do this for no logical reason, other then my own personal interests and promise to kill him someday.Though it is subject to change if a better candidate is found)

2. I will try to listen to the town as much as possible to help guide my decisions.

3. I will do my best to point out logical reasoning and flaws with what is being said. So that the town doesn't just vote with little reasoning.

4. I like the Teenage Mutant ninja turtles and will be watching them as you vote. Donatello rules!

P.S. If I win, I promise to shout Cowabunga!


+ Show Spoiler [Caller] +

On October 21 2009 12:43 Caller wrote:
I would like to announce my candidacy for mayor. If I am elected we can make history together, as I will be the first second third next black mayor.

Yes we can make change. Vote Caller for Hope. Vote Caller for America Liquidia. Vote Caller for the lols.

Also, you guys have officially killed like 5 mafia memes.

The only one you haven't overdone yet is killing Pyrrhuloxia everyday.


+ Show Spoiler [Pyrrhuloxia] +

On October 21 2009 13:40 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
[image loading]


Reasons to vote for me:
1. I won't lynch BC day one for no logical reason (already puts me above RebirthofLegend and Tricode).
2. I'm a Khan fan. Cheer me up with a sign of support before I have to go on suicide watch. Look at my picture up there. I'm about to drown my sorrows with either way too much absinthe or a shotgun unless my toss-playing bird bud kicks in into gear or you show me some lovin'.
3. I've got skillz; check my sig. winningstreak++ incoming.
4. ...ooʇ 'uʍop ǝpısdn ǝʇıɹʍ uɐɔ ı

Plans:
We choose the Day 2 Lynch on Day 1 (we can vote in this thread). The DTs will check that person Night 1 and get information from their death. I don't think the DTs should guess right after that (the flaw that Incognito found in his plan, I think), but it will narrow things down quite a bit for them. I don't think Qatol/Ver should have a problem with this.

Day 1 Lynch will be the most inactive person. I feel this is necessary given the lack of clues. If everyone has posted, the most inactive person has to involve looking at quality of posts, not just number, because we don't want to reward spamming.

As for the Medic/DT check list, I think they will naturally come together. The Medic list covers the players that would otherwise die soon if innocent (a.k.a. "good" players), who are also people the DTs are likely to check.

At this point I'd say a list of 4 would be the best balance between too small and too large for a list. I'd name:
Pyrrhuloxia (lol (Z)Modesty)
L
Ace
BloodyC0bbler

"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
October 21 2009 04:57 GMT
#137
On October 21 2009 13:50 Tricode wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2009 13:37 Incognito wrote:
On October 21 2009 13:34 Tricode wrote:
Incognito can you re clarify your plan for me. I didn't quiet grasp what your plan is.


I gave you the link. What more do you need to know? Are you not familiar with the medic list idea from previous games?


I have read what you said and I think I just got what you meant (I just forgot for a moment the medic list idea) Also it confuses me cause (with no disrespect) I find the plan very flawed. I don't really think this plan will help us.

1.We don't know how many DT's there are.
2.Also there is 6 different choices for the DTs to pick from. So it looks like either case we might just get hurt.
3. If DT still guesses wrong, the DT is screwed and possibly useless to us as far as DT's can go.
4. We lose a DT! It just doesn't seem worth the risk as far as mathematics probabilities goes.


What why do we need to know how many DTs there are? Maybe you are looking at the old plan? There is no guessing. There is no DT loss. wtf are you talking about?
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Tricode
Profile Joined January 2009
United States538 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-21 04:58:14
October 21 2009 04:57 GMT
#138
You know what, I think I am miss understanding/reading what you were saying Incognito. Sorry about that, I need reread this and think very carefully. Sorry again for jumping my thoughts.
1, 2, he is coming for you. Kill the C0bbler!
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
October 21 2009 04:58 GMT
#139
If elected I will lynch Pyrrhuloxia
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
October 21 2009 05:00 GMT
#140
On October 21 2009 13:58 Caller wrote:
If elected I will lynch Pyrrhuloxia


why
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 71 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 944
910 629
actioN 604
ggaemo 553
Mong 208
Dewaltoss 105
Leta 93
firebathero 76
Yoon 74
soO 44
[ Show more ]
yabsab 33
Hm[arnc] 26
Bale 22
Aegong 18
Noble 17
Sharp 7
Dota 2
Fuzer 89
League of Legends
JimRising 541
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss401
byalli18
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor871
Other Games
summit1g9034
olofmeister772
ceh9589
singsing501
Happy371
Mew2King100
ArmadaUGS50
trigger13
kaitlyn12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream139
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2327
League of Legends
• Rush1289
• Stunt444
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
5h
OSC
14h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 2h
Online Event
1d 3h
FEL
1d 8h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.