• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:23
CEST 09:23
KST 16:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8048 users

TL Mafia XV - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 69 70 71 Next
Ver
Profile Joined October 2008
United States2186 Posts
October 16 2009 18:29 GMT
#21
On October 17 2009 02:44 Ace wrote:
13 person game is fine by me ^_^


If everyone replies no then we'll do that. I just want to know yes or no so I don't leave people hanging by a day or something.

Also did you let mbh know? He hasn't responded either.
Liquipedia
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
October 16 2009 20:09 GMT
#22
I told him the day you told me but he hasn't replied to my PM
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Scamp
Profile Joined October 2008
United States1086 Posts
October 16 2009 23:35 GMT
#23
Was I supposed to sign up in this thread? Because I'll play.
Cheese is good for you!
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
October 17 2009 00:50 GMT
#24
Can I join?
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Ver
Profile Joined October 2008
United States2186 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-17 01:23:00
October 17 2009 01:08 GMT
#25
I messed up a bit apparently -_- Sorry for not signing/inviting people.

We have 18 so far. Questionable if we will start tomorrow night, I'll keep it updated. I want to at least wait for some more people to respond before jumping the gun, otherwise it'll be annoying to have to redo the setup etc.
Liquipedia
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
October 17 2009 01:54 GMT
#26
On October 17 2009 09:50 Shikyo wrote:
Can I join?

I blame Ver for you. I told him to invite you a few days ago!
Uff Da
vx70GTOJudgexv
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3161 Posts
October 17 2009 02:02 GMT
#27
On October 17 2009 00:35 motbob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2009 11:55 vx70GTOJudgexv wrote:
/confirm!

psst judge what's your role in your current game. This is a secret forum, you're safe.


Which game? I just wrapped up 832 with another win (3-0 over there) and 833 I'm just a townie (re-roll of the 792 game which I epically rocked).
(-_-) BW for ever. #1 Iris fan.
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-17 03:52:49
October 17 2009 03:47 GMT
#28
confirmed via ver's pm, thanks ^^ didn't know there was a game about to start
also i announce my run for mayorism !! wooo :p
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
October 17 2009 05:26 GMT
#29
On October 17 2009 11:02 vx70GTOJudgexv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2009 00:35 motbob wrote:
On October 16 2009 11:55 vx70GTOJudgexv wrote:
/confirm!

psst judge what's your role in your current game. This is a secret forum, you're safe.


Which game? I just wrapped up 832 with another win (3-0 over there) and 833 I'm just a townie (re-roll of the 792 game which I epically rocked).

Where are you guys playing?

Also I love how we can do whatever we want in this forum since its almost completely unmoderated.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
October 17 2009 05:31 GMT
#30
On October 17 2009 12:47 HeavOnEarth wrote:
also i announce my run for mayorism !! wooo :p

I will cut you.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
October 17 2009 05:34 GMT
#31
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
Ver
Profile Joined October 2008
United States2186 Posts
October 17 2009 05:43 GMT
#32
Ya no running before game starts.
Liquipedia
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-19 20:27:26
October 17 2009 05:46 GMT
#33
i was kidding

The Election:
I would ask that potential candidates do NOT begin their campaigns before the game starts. I believe doing so interferes with the atmosphere of the game and provides a level of sincerity that should not be part of the game. With this in mind, I would ask the voters not to consider running before the game begins as a perk to a player's candidacy.

XD
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
vx70GTOJudgexv
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3161 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-17 06:59:09
October 17 2009 06:58 GMT
#34
On October 17 2009 14:26 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2009 11:02 vx70GTOJudgexv wrote:
On October 17 2009 00:35 motbob wrote:
On October 16 2009 11:55 vx70GTOJudgexv wrote:
/confirm!

psst judge what's your role in your current game. This is a secret forum, you're safe.


Which game? I just wrapped up 832 with another win (3-0 over there) and 833 I'm just a townie (re-roll of the 792 game which I epically rocked).

Where are you guys playing?

Also I love how we can do whatever we want in this forum since its almost completely unmoderated.


http://www.mafiascum.net/forum
(-_-) BW for ever. #1 Iris fan.
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
October 17 2009 18:54 GMT
#35
I'm just going to end up getting you killed if you aren't me and run for mayor anyways, so...

:3
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Ver
Profile Joined October 2008
United States2186 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-18 03:35:16
October 18 2009 00:10 GMT
#36
Okay so we have 20 people so far. I'm waiting on replies from:

MBH
Cam
Plexa
SoG
Mynock
0cz3c
Empyrean
Malongo
LTT
FS

Several of these people are away and probably won't respond, but the other half are pretty active on TL and I want to give them the chance to get in. Chezinu also might be able to get in if we have a little delay.

The setup is designed for 25 players but we can tweak it if we get stuck with 20 or somewhere in between. Sorry everyone, I didn't realize now was such a bad time with exams and all.

Right now we're aiming at tomorrow night or Monday night as the starting date.

edit: man i just keep forgetting people :x
Liquipedia
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
October 18 2009 19:54 GMT
#37
Hawt.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
October 19 2009 03:53 GMT
#38
mm okay
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
October 19 2009 04:28 GMT
#39
yes, the mad hatter is back!!

i've been wanting that role in for fuckin ever
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
vx70GTOJudgexv
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3161 Posts
October 19 2009 06:08 GMT
#40
Awww no JeeJee? I dunno why, but I enjoy his antics in game lol.
(-_-) BW for ever. #1 Iris fan.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 69 70 71 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 1309
910 843
ggaemo 723
actioN 538
Mong 234
Shuttle 104
Yoon 90
Dewaltoss 81
Leta 46
soO 33
[ Show more ]
yabsab 31
Hm[arnc] 29
ZergMaN 26
Bale 21
Noble 15
Dota 2
Fuzer 61
League of Legends
JimRising 561
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor815
Other Games
summit1g8693
ceh9463
olofmeister408
Happy356
PiGStarcraft240
Mew2King117
ArmadaUGS33
trigger12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream126
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2367
League of Legends
• Rush1231
• Stunt426
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
5h 37m
OSC
14h 37m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 2h
Online Event
1d 3h
FEL
1d 8h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.