• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:44
CEST 14:44
KST 21:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8331 users

[LCS] Challenger Series Playoffs - Page 16

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 35 Next All
Doctorbeat
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands13241 Posts
April 13 2014 19:39 GMT
#301
Based Westrice showing how it's done.

RIP Epik.
- TEAM LIQUID - doctorbeat on LoL
Amethyst21
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada7032 Posts
April 13 2014 19:45 GMT
#302
Based Westrice pls
/On the C9 Hype Train/@DatFirefly
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9827 Posts
April 13 2014 19:45 GMT
#303
uh... rxlee is has the awareness of s2 doublelift
boomer hands
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
April 13 2014 19:45 GMT
#304
Did Pat really R the Caitlyn with black shield? LOLOLOLOLOL
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Doctorbeat
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands13241 Posts
April 13 2014 19:46 GMT
#305
This is the Mashme vs Westrice show.
- TEAM LIQUID - doctorbeat on LoL
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
April 13 2014 19:48 GMT
#306
Is Pat a spy for Complexity? LOL
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Amethyst21
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada7032 Posts
April 13 2014 19:48 GMT
#307
Pat safeguarding to the stealthed Twitch is probably going to be the funniest play of the day.

Just why...why
/On the C9 Hype Train/@DatFirefly
Swords
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
6038 Posts
April 13 2014 19:55 GMT
#308
Okay, I'm starting to see why Robert replacing Zuna might not have actually fixed anything.
Chicane
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7875 Posts
April 13 2014 19:56 GMT
#309
On April 14 2014 04:55 Swords wrote:
Okay, I'm starting to see why Robert replacing Zuna might not have actually fixed anything.


It's easy for me to say this now, but I never understood what people saw in Robert. Sure he can look pretty good in the challenger scene, and I'm sure he can even have some good games against LCS players, but overall I would say he is below average.
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
April 13 2014 19:56 GMT
#310
Are finals LAN or online?
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-13 19:58:32
April 13 2014 19:57 GMT
#311
On April 14 2014 04:45 seRapH wrote:
uh... rxlee is has the awareness of s2 doublelift


I don't know. I think s2 doublelift can be considered better than this. I think rxlee is stuck in solo queue mentality, and still is learning his role in the team. I think he feels he has to carry his team. Since that isn't working out, he gets more and more aggressive(which is basically solo queue style). His positioning mistakes get punished a lot harder in games with the opponent team actually playing to win.
Swords
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
6038 Posts
April 13 2014 19:58 GMT
#312
On April 14 2014 04:56 Chicane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2014 04:55 Swords wrote:
Okay, I'm starting to see why Robert replacing Zuna might not have actually fixed anything.


It's easy for me to say this now, but I never understood what people saw in Robert. Sure he can look pretty good in the challenger scene, and I'm sure he can even have some good games against LCS players, but overall I would say he is below average.


I think it was more a mentality of almost anyone at a pro-level would be better than Zuna, not necessarily that Robert was particularly good.

Robert's doing an incredible Zuna impersonation this game though - he's been completely out of position multiple times and paid with it for his life every time.
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
April 13 2014 19:59 GMT
#313
That was literally the perfect initiation. Robert died too early.
meowmasta85
Profile Joined January 2013
721 Posts
April 13 2014 19:59 GMT
#314
robert has been playing really bad last few weeks. wonder if he's getting enough time to practice considering his gf has been with him the last few weeks x.x
Doctorbeat
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands13241 Posts
April 13 2014 19:59 GMT
#315
On April 14 2014 04:58 Swords wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2014 04:56 Chicane wrote:
On April 14 2014 04:55 Swords wrote:
Okay, I'm starting to see why Robert replacing Zuna might not have actually fixed anything.


It's easy for me to say this now, but I never understood what people saw in Robert. Sure he can look pretty good in the challenger scene, and I'm sure he can even have some good games against LCS players, but overall I would say he is below average.


I think it was more a mentality of almost anyone at a pro-level would be better than Zuna, not necessarily that Robert was particularly good.

Robert's doing an incredible Zuna impersonation this game though - he's been completely out of position multiple times and paid with it for his life every time.


Meanwhile Westrice is channeling the Spartan.
- TEAM LIQUID - doctorbeat on LoL
Chicane
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7875 Posts
April 13 2014 20:02 GMT
#316
On April 14 2014 04:58 Swords wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2014 04:56 Chicane wrote:
On April 14 2014 04:55 Swords wrote:
Okay, I'm starting to see why Robert replacing Zuna might not have actually fixed anything.


It's easy for me to say this now, but I never understood what people saw in Robert. Sure he can look pretty good in the challenger scene, and I'm sure he can even have some good games against LCS players, but overall I would say he is below average.


I think it was more a mentality of almost anyone at a pro-level would be better than Zuna, not necessarily that Robert was particularly good.

Robert's doing an incredible Zuna impersonation this game though - he's been completely out of position multiple times and paid with it for his life every time.


Well when I always saw comments like "I can't believe they keep Zuna when they have Robert" it gives me the impression that they are saying he is way better. It doesn't make sense to bench someone and bring in someone new if they're not going to be an improvement, or not a noticeable one.
Swords
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
6038 Posts
April 13 2014 20:05 GMT
#317
On April 14 2014 05:02 Chicane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2014 04:58 Swords wrote:
On April 14 2014 04:56 Chicane wrote:
On April 14 2014 04:55 Swords wrote:
Okay, I'm starting to see why Robert replacing Zuna might not have actually fixed anything.


It's easy for me to say this now, but I never understood what people saw in Robert. Sure he can look pretty good in the challenger scene, and I'm sure he can even have some good games against LCS players, but overall I would say he is below average.


I think it was more a mentality of almost anyone at a pro-level would be better than Zuna, not necessarily that Robert was particularly good.

Robert's doing an incredible Zuna impersonation this game though - he's been completely out of position multiple times and paid with it for his life every time.


Well when I always saw comments like "I can't believe they keep Zuna when they have Robert" it gives me the impression that they are saying he is way better. It doesn't make sense to bench someone and bring in someone new if they're not going to be an improvement, or not a noticeable one.


Yeah, that was just my personal take on it. I mean, after watching Zuna rocket jump into 5 people every other game last season, it really seemed like your average Challenger level adc would be a noticeable improvement.

caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-13 20:07:19
April 13 2014 20:06 GMT
#318
what should westrice's 6th item be? gunblade? warmog? banshee?
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-13 20:08:57
April 13 2014 20:07 GMT
#319
On April 14 2014 05:06 caelym wrote:
what should westrice's 6th item be? gunblade? warmog? banshee?


Thornmail I think
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
April 13 2014 20:09 GMT
#320
Oh man that Kayle ult was so huge.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko359
ProTech137
Rex 96
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46482
Hyuk 1488
Jaedong 862
Soma 464
Horang2 376
EffOrt 374
BeSt 357
actioN 356
Soulkey 349
Mini 346
[ Show more ]
Last 279
Zeus 266
Light 256
Stork 223
Larva 178
910 173
Snow 133
ggaemo 120
Rush 120
ZerO 106
Pusan 83
Mind 60
Killer 57
Shine 45
JYJ 40
Sharp 39
Creator 39
hero 36
Free 29
Shinee 26
Yoon 25
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 18
HiyA 16
Noble 14
sorry 13
Terrorterran 13
yabsab 11
Sacsri 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7989
Dendi769
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1556
markeloff119
kRYSTAL_46
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1574
crisheroes919
Other Games
gofns41373
singsing1988
B2W.Neo698
XBOCT331
hiko320
DeMusliM290
Pyrionflax275
byalli253
ArmadaUGS84
Mew2King60
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1448
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream143
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH323
• StrangeGG 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1481
Other Games
• WagamamaTV173
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
16m
Rex96
The PondCast
21h 16m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.