• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:19
CEST 10:19
KST 17:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9329 users

[EU LCS] Spring 2014 Super Week 11 - Page 44

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 50 Next All
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
April 03 2014 19:09 GMT
#861
On April 04 2014 04:07 Redox wrote:
How could anyone hate Fnatic? Most old school team, genuinely nice guys that never flame, handsome, interesting playstyle. There is literally nothing to hate.



A) Old school team past their prime.
B) Rekkles acts like a kid.
C) Handsome? LOLOL, Cyanide & Soaz look awkward as hell. Rekkles looks like a gangly teen. I don't think I need bother commenting about Yellowstar. My wife thinks Xpeke looks like a Spanish hick.
D) I find their plays gimmicky as hell especially the wait in a bush hoping for a pick.
MattBarry
Profile Joined March 2011
United States4006 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-03 19:11:35
April 03 2014 19:10 GMT
#862
On April 04 2014 04:08 skykh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2014 04:07 Redox wrote:
How could anyone hate Fnatic? Most old school team, genuinely nice guys that never flame, handsome, interesting playstyle. There is literally nothing to hate.


Playstyle and bandwagon fans.

Does the Fnatic brush really upset you that much
On April 04 2014 04:09 KissBlade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2014 04:07 Redox wrote:
How could anyone hate Fnatic? Most old school team, genuinely nice guys that never flame, handsome, interesting playstyle. There is literally nothing to hate.



A) Old school team past their prime.
B) Rekkles acts like a kid.
C) Handsome? LOLOL, Cyanide & Soaz look awkward as hell. Rekkles looks like a gangly teen. I don't think I need bother commenting about Yellowstar. My wife thinks Xpeke looks like a Spanish hick.
D) I find their plays gimmicky as hell especially the wait in a bush hoping for a pick.

How can they be past their prime if they keep winning
Platinum Support GOD
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
April 03 2014 19:10 GMT
#863
On April 04 2014 04:09 KissBlade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2014 04:07 Redox wrote:
How could anyone hate Fnatic? Most old school team, genuinely nice guys that never flame, handsome, interesting playstyle. There is literally nothing to hate.



A) Old school team past their prime.
B) Rekkles acts like a kid.
C) Handsome? LOLOL, Cyanide & Soaz look awkward as hell. Rekkles looks like a gangly teen. I don't think I need bother commenting about Yellowstar. My wife thinks Xpeke looks like a Spanish hick.
D) I find their plays gimmicky as hell especially the wait in a bush hoping for a pick.


This is some real hate. lol
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-03 19:13:05
April 03 2014 19:10 GMT
#864
I tend to have a gut reaction to overbearing fanboyism, so Fnatic having been more than overrated at several points rustled my jimmies with the people fawning over them everywhere.
sOAZ isn't exactly likeable, nor is Yellowstar, I dunno about Rekkles, and xPeke is so overrated it makes "that" annoying regardless of him. Cyanide is... uh... transparent?

TSM doesn't annoy me because I find their egos more in check, I actually found TOO's stream funny, WT is adorable and even though blind fanboyism exists, I'm not exposed to it nearly as much as the one toward Fnatic (esp. here where I don't think anyone deludes himself on them amongst the usual people).
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
oo_Wonderful_oo
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
The land of freedom23126 Posts
April 03 2014 19:11 GMT
#865
On April 04 2014 04:09 KissBlade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2014 04:07 Redox wrote:
How could anyone hate Fnatic? Most old school team, genuinely nice guys that never flame, handsome, interesting playstyle. There is literally nothing to hate.



A) Old school team past their prime.
B) Rekkles acts like a kid.
C) Handsome? LOLOL, Cyanide & Soaz look awkward as hell. Rekkles looks like a gangly teen. I don't think I need bother commenting about Yellowstar. My wife thinks Xpeke looks like a Spanish hick.
D) I find their plays gimmicky as hell especially the wait in a bush hoping for a pick.


When was their prime, lol? Season 1 Finals?

Rekkles is a kid, he can act as he wants if he delivers.

At least they can speak, not like Dyrus/Cruzer or other guys who we won't name here.

And if their playstyle is gimmicky, then it's unique. Considering that League has bushes for reason, i guess they have every right to use them.
LiquidLegends StaffFPL 25 #1 | tfw I cast games on-air | back-to-back Liquibet winner
orzeu
Profile Joined September 2013
Poland5205 Posts
April 03 2014 19:12 GMT
#866
On April 04 2014 04:07 Redox wrote:
How could anyone hate Fnatic? Most old school team, genuinely nice guys that never flame, handsome, interesting playstyle. There is literally nothing to hate.

Abusive playstyle that only work against mediocre teams.
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
April 03 2014 19:13 GMT
#867
Oh well I guess haters will always find a reason to hate lol.
Off-season = best season
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
April 03 2014 19:13 GMT
#868
On April 04 2014 04:12 orzeu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2014 04:07 Redox wrote:
How could anyone hate Fnatic? Most old school team, genuinely nice guys that never flame, handsome, interesting playstyle. There is literally nothing to hate.

Abusive playstyle that only work against mediocre teams.

Ok this might even beat KissBlade's comments in stupidity.
Off-season = best season
oo_Wonderful_oo
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
The land of freedom23126 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-03 19:14:40
April 03 2014 19:13 GMT
#869
On April 04 2014 04:12 orzeu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2014 04:07 Redox wrote:
How could anyone hate Fnatic? Most old school team, genuinely nice guys that never flame, handsome, interesting playstyle. There is literally nothing to hate.

Abusive playstyle that only work against mediocre teams.


Because of it they won 2 splits since S2 Regionals, were 2nd on 2 IEMs and top-4 in 3rd and top-4 on Worlds obviously.
+ Legendary IPL 5.
xPeke might be overrated a bit, but when Fnatic are in top-form, they're awesome.
LiquidLegends StaffFPL 25 #1 | tfw I cast games on-air | back-to-back Liquibet winner
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
April 03 2014 19:14 GMT
#870
I think Dyrus is hilarious when he speaks though. Rekkles isn't funny. I would say Fnatic probably peaked around IPL5.
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
April 03 2014 19:14 GMT
#871
On April 04 2014 04:13 Redox wrote:
Oh well I guess haters will always find a reason to hate lol.


I don't know what you were expecting when you asked the question. People already stated that they don't like Fnatic, and then you asked why. People explained why, and you seem surprised by it.
Tenhou
Profile Joined April 2011
1052 Posts
April 03 2014 19:14 GMT
#872
On April 04 2014 04:13 Redox wrote:
Oh well I guess haters will always find a reason to hate lol.


It's not much different from fans will always find a reason to like a team.
oo_Wonderful_oo
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
The land of freedom23126 Posts
April 03 2014 19:15 GMT
#873
God damn it, playoffs srsly will be on 4.5?
l0l Rito.
LiquidLegends StaffFPL 25 #1 | tfw I cast games on-air | back-to-back Liquibet winner
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
April 03 2014 19:15 GMT
#874
On April 04 2014 04:14 Tenhou wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2014 04:13 Redox wrote:
Oh well I guess haters will always find a reason to hate lol.


It's not much different from fans will always find a reason to like a team.


This is truth
Tenhou
Profile Joined April 2011
1052 Posts
April 03 2014 19:16 GMT
#875
On April 04 2014 04:15 oo_Wonderful_oo wrote:
God damn it, playoffs srsly will be on 4.5?
l0l Rito.


Maybe the playoff final day will be on 4.6. Riot can deliver.
MattBarry
Profile Joined March 2011
United States4006 Posts
April 03 2014 19:16 GMT
#876
If Fnatic wins this split, I think that's a record that won't ever be broken.
Platinum Support GOD
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
April 03 2014 19:16 GMT
#877
On April 04 2014 04:14 ketchup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2014 04:13 Redox wrote:
Oh well I guess haters will always find a reason to hate lol.


I don't know what you were expecting when you asked the question. People already stated that they don't like Fnatic, and then you asked why. People explained why, and you seem surprised by it.

Of course, just wanted confirmation of how little sense these reasons made. As can be seen from my initial post, I already suspected that.
Off-season = best season
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
April 03 2014 19:17 GMT
#878
On April 04 2014 04:14 ketchup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2014 04:13 Redox wrote:
Oh well I guess haters will always find a reason to hate lol.


I don't know what you were expecting when you asked the question. People already stated that they don't like Fnatic, and then you asked why. People explained why, and you seem surprised by it.



That's what I was thinking. Lol, apparently it's not ok to like/hate different teams.

I'm not going to spaz over people because they don't like SKT1/Gambit/WE (even though they're shit now), etc
Kiett
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States7639 Posts
April 03 2014 19:17 GMT
#879
I was going to post something angry in response to all these idiotic reasons, then I remembered that I don't like Gambit because of Genja's unibrow.

feel free to keep hatin!
Writer:o
oo_Wonderful_oo
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
The land of freedom23126 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-03 19:18:51
April 03 2014 19:18 GMT
#880
What is this song right now? :D
Probably someone really knows and will save me from checking whole playlist.

With violins, i mean.

On April 04 2014 04:17 Kiett wrote:
I was going to post something angry in response to all these idiotic reasons, then I remembered that I don't like Gambit because of Genja's unibrow.

feel free to keep hatin!


I assume that you hadn't been at LCS Moscow.
Genja's unibrow pics were hilarious.
LiquidLegends StaffFPL 25 #1 | tfw I cast games on-air | back-to-back Liquibet winner
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 771
GuemChi 604
Leta 331
Hyun 201
BeSt 195
firebathero 170
Soma 170
Mong 84
910 51
sSak 38
[ Show more ]
PianO 37
Bale 23
yabsab 21
HiyA 17
ZergMaN 16
Shine 12
Noble 8
Dota 2
febbydoto15
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss559
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King383
Other Games
summit1g8829
olofmeister964
ceh9562
JimRising 464
Happy400
KnowMe65
Trikslyr21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick442
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast35
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos461
• Stunt445
Other Games
• Shiphtur464
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 41m
Patches Events
7h 41m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.