• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:20
CEST 18:20
KST 01:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9965 users

[OGN] Hot6ix Champions Spring 2014 - Page 110

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 108 109 110 111 112 140 Next
Thinasy
Profile Joined March 2011
2856 Posts
May 02 2014 14:56 GMT
#2181
Well, I know this final will probably be the least hyped for quite some time but I myself am really stoked for it.

I'm not a big Shield or Blue fan but I do enjoy 2 completely fresh teams in a final (except for Dade) and especially Ggoong is just amazing to watch, gogo blind pick in the finals!
Jaedong & Faker
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
May 02 2014 14:59 GMT
#2182
I'm super hyped for this final lol. I like both of these teams a lot and have been pulling for Dade + Watch/Ggoong for quite some time now.

Also Spirit is a baller.
TranslatorBaa!
Disengaged
Profile Joined July 2010
United States6994 Posts
May 02 2014 15:00 GMT
#2183
Oh damn!

The finals is on my birthday :D :D :D
Thinasy
Profile Joined March 2011
2856 Posts
May 02 2014 15:01 GMT
#2184
On May 02 2014 23:59 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
I'm super hyped for this final lol. I like both of these teams a lot and have been pulling for Dade + Watch/Ggoong for quite some time now.

Also Spirit is a baller.


I fear for Spirit's emotional state if they lose the first game though :/
Jaedong & Faker
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
May 02 2014 15:13 GMT
#2185
Legend has it that Flame is still farming for the better late game.
God Bless
Itsmedudeman
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States19229 Posts
May 02 2014 18:16 GMT
#2186
Ggoong must smash Dade and then the prophecy will be complete. Or maybe dade will win this one then ggoong can win the next.
Sandster
Profile Joined November 2006
United States4054 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-02 20:36:55
May 02 2014 20:35 GMT
#2187
Watching game 5 is...wow

Lustboy dying because he chooses to flash only after already being hooked. Daydream chasing a clone. And Flame is just...

That said props to NJWS. They are the better and more deserving team, and I hope for a good finals.
Amarant1995
Profile Joined August 2013
Croatia155 Posts
May 02 2014 21:37 GMT
#2188
Am I the only one that thinks Save is right now at this moment the best top laner in Korea?? I mean people still say Flame is the best but I havent been impressed by Flame for a while now. Other then Flame who is out there that could compete with Save ?? Is it maybe Acorn ,Looper(dont think so),Leopard,Ssumday?? I would rate Save as the best followed by Shy , Acorn ,Flame ,Ssumday
AlterKot
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
Poland7525 Posts
May 02 2014 21:41 GMT
#2189
I would say Looper > Ssumsday/Save/Acorn > Flame/Impact > Shy? > whatever.
Americans don't like to use unblockables, it is considered not honest. You press a button at the wrong time and hit the other person, you are random, not a top player. You DP Sim's far fierce, it is random and not honest.
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
May 02 2014 21:54 GMT
#2190
Acorn/Save > Looper > Ssumday/Flame

Looper is good but he's more in a position to set up good teamfights for his team, individually he's not the best. Ssumday is strong and experienced but occasionally goes yolo and gets caught. Flame is Flame.

Impact randomly went full derp not sure what's up with that, have to wait and see how he plays at All Stars or something I guess.
TranslatorBaa!
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
May 02 2014 21:59 GMT
#2191
I think impact will bounce back, he's just not used to his jungler being literally useless and his bot lane blowing because piglet can't 1v3.
Glorious SEA doto
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
May 02 2014 22:17 GMT
#2192
I honestly don't know why you wouldn't pick Lulu or Soraka, I mean Ambition has a good LB, but if you can be 90% certian that goong will pick it, AND you want to play a Jax top, just pick the unkillable support mid.
Carrilord has arrived.
AlterKot
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
Poland7525 Posts
May 02 2014 22:17 GMT
#2193
Yeah, Impact didn't necessarily derp, he just didn't have the same IMPACT HEH. I thought Looper did really well in his lanes, but I guess SGO didn't have the hardest group this season.
Americans don't like to use unblockables, it is considered not honest. You press a button at the wrong time and hit the other person, you are random, not a top player. You DP Sim's far fierce, it is random and not honest.
Itsmedudeman
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States19229 Posts
May 03 2014 01:44 GMT
#2194
Yo, it's not flame's fault he got his teleport cancelled. That's just the G-God doing his thing. If you play Jax you should split push.
Don_Julio
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
2220 Posts
May 03 2014 02:05 GMT
#2195
Yes, yes, yes. Shield is unstoppable. No matter how good or bad their opponent is they'll always be ahead just enough. I bet they'd go 3:2 against a pathetic team like C9 or Fnatic, too.
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
May 03 2014 04:23 GMT
#2196
On May 03 2014 10:44 Itsmedudeman wrote:
Yo, it's not flame's fault he got his teleport cancelled. That's just the G-God doing his thing. If you play Jax you should split push.


I agree. People flaming Flame just ignore how hard he dominates when his champion is supposed to dominate (probably the best Renekton in KR). His problem is a pick/ban problem which may be Flame's stubbornness, or his team needing/wanting him to play the more passive champions.

I mean, I guess the Ignite over TP on Ryze was suboptimal and he didn't TP back quick enough on Jax in the blindpick final battle (which that game was over anyways). But really, he played Mundo, and lost early to Shyvana (lost barely by the way) and his team got crushed before Mundo gets useful. Then, his Ryze game was pretty average. He got his core items fast for the game conditions, but couldn't do much because Blaze decided that warding wasn't really important with Nidalee-Cait against Shyvana-Eve.

Not that Flame is unequivocal #1 Toplane KR anymore (the region is really just too good for that now, even Faker has several champions that others are better than him at), nor do I excuse some of his odd decisions, but Blaze doesn't beat the Arrows without him.
Freeeeeeedom
Steins;Gate
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
1422 Posts
May 03 2014 05:04 GMT
#2197
On May 02 2014 23:49 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2014 23:46 skykh wrote:
I just think ktb/skt just sucked this season and other teams caught up to blaze


Well, I haven't rated Blaze as a top 4 team for quite some time now, so I'm not sure if it's teams "catching up" to Blaze. It's more like Blaze finally met a non-shit opponent.

Blaze had a very easy road to the Ro4 - their opponent was Frost. They 100% would've lost against Ozone, Blue, SKT, KTB, and Shield in the Ro8 at the very least.

Don't get me wrong, Blaze is still in the upper ranks of Korean teams, but as I previously said in this thread, they are without a doubt the weakest of the top teams right now.

KTA**

+ Frost beat SKT K in NLB 3-1, I'm pretty sure Blaze would've been able to beat them as well. They probably have a pretty good shot at beating KTB. They would lose to Ozone Blue and Shield 100% tho.
" Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be. "
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
May 03 2014 06:05 GMT
#2198
On May 03 2014 14:04 Steins;Gate wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2014 23:49 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
On May 02 2014 23:46 skykh wrote:
I just think ktb/skt just sucked this season and other teams caught up to blaze


Well, I haven't rated Blaze as a top 4 team for quite some time now, so I'm not sure if it's teams "catching up" to Blaze. It's more like Blaze finally met a non-shit opponent.

Blaze had a very easy road to the Ro4 - their opponent was Frost. They 100% would've lost against Ozone, Blue, SKT, KTB, and Shield in the Ro8 at the very least.

Don't get me wrong, Blaze is still in the upper ranks of Korean teams, but as I previously said in this thread, they are without a doubt the weakest of the top teams right now.

KTA**

+ Frost beat SKT K in NLB 3-1, I'm pretty sure Blaze would've been able to beat them as well. They probably have a pretty good shot at beating KTB. They would lose to Ozone Blue and Shield 100% tho.

Considering KTB currently doesn't have a jungler, a lot of teams could beat them.
Disengaged
Profile Joined July 2010
United States6994 Posts
May 03 2014 10:46 GMT
#2199
On May 03 2014 15:05 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2014 14:04 Steins;Gate wrote:
On May 02 2014 23:49 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
On May 02 2014 23:46 skykh wrote:
I just think ktb/skt just sucked this season and other teams caught up to blaze


Well, I haven't rated Blaze as a top 4 team for quite some time now, so I'm not sure if it's teams "catching up" to Blaze. It's more like Blaze finally met a non-shit opponent.

Blaze had a very easy road to the Ro4 - their opponent was Frost. They 100% would've lost against Ozone, Blue, SKT, KTB, and Shield in the Ro8 at the very least.

Don't get me wrong, Blaze is still in the upper ranks of Korean teams, but as I previously said in this thread, they are without a doubt the weakest of the top teams right now.

KTA**

+ Frost beat SKT K in NLB 3-1, I'm pretty sure Blaze would've been able to beat them as well. They probably have a pretty good shot at beating KTB. They would lose to Ozone Blue and Shield 100% tho.

Considering KTB currently doesn't have a jungler, a lot of teams could beat them.


Why did Insec leave?
oo_Wonderful_oo
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
The land of freedom23126 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-03 11:02:13
May 03 2014 11:00 GMT
#2200
On May 03 2014 19:46 Disengaged wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2014 15:05 Gahlo wrote:
On May 03 2014 14:04 Steins;Gate wrote:
On May 02 2014 23:49 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
On May 02 2014 23:46 skykh wrote:
I just think ktb/skt just sucked this season and other teams caught up to blaze


Well, I haven't rated Blaze as a top 4 team for quite some time now, so I'm not sure if it's teams "catching up" to Blaze. It's more like Blaze finally met a non-shit opponent.

Blaze had a very easy road to the Ro4 - their opponent was Frost. They 100% would've lost against Ozone, Blue, SKT, KTB, and Shield in the Ro8 at the very least.

Don't get me wrong, Blaze is still in the upper ranks of Korean teams, but as I previously said in this thread, they are without a doubt the weakest of the top teams right now.

KTA**

+ Frost beat SKT K in NLB 3-1, I'm pretty sure Blaze would've been able to beat them as well. They probably have a pretty good shot at beating KTB. They would lose to Ozone Blue and Shield 100% tho.

Considering KTB currently doesn't have a jungler, a lot of teams could beat them.


Why did Insec leave?


Didn't renew his conract.
I guess, it's ok for him, he was just little shadow of himself with no champion pool.

On May 03 2014 14:04 Steins;Gate wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2014 23:49 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
On May 02 2014 23:46 skykh wrote:
I just think ktb/skt just sucked this season and other teams caught up to blaze


Well, I haven't rated Blaze as a top 4 team for quite some time now, so I'm not sure if it's teams "catching up" to Blaze. It's more like Blaze finally met a non-shit opponent.

Blaze had a very easy road to the Ro4 - their opponent was Frost. They 100% would've lost against Ozone, Blue, SKT, KTB, and Shield in the Ro8 at the very least.

Don't get me wrong, Blaze is still in the upper ranks of Korean teams, but as I previously said in this thread, they are without a doubt the weakest of the top teams right now.

KTA**

+ Frost beat SKT K in NLB 3-1, I'm pretty sure Blaze would've been able to beat them as well. They probably have a pretty good shot at beating KTB. They would lose to Ozone Blue and Shield 100% tho.


Well, Frost were in 10 minutes of getting blind pick from Blue, Blue have their off-days sometimes, i just hope that it won't be slumping dade in finals again.
And well, Swift can do something on map, Daydream can't, so i don't think Blaze would have won against SKT T1 K.
LiquidLegends StaffFPL 25 #1 | tfw I cast games on-air | back-to-back Liquibet winner
Prev 1 108 109 110 111 112 140 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem389
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 389
IndyStarCraft 177
Railgan 74
BRAT_OK 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 59022
Shuttle 3136
Horang2 490
BeSt 415
Larva 365
ggaemo 240
Soma 174
Mind 148
Dewaltoss 97
Last 84
[ Show more ]
Sexy 80
Zeus 75
hero 74
Sea.KH 50
Killer 47
Hyun 47
Bale 32
Aegong 31
ToSsGirL 31
PianO 25
NaDa 21
Rock 15
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5634
qojqva2896
Dendi1497
420jenkins427
Fuzer 139
Counter-Strike
fl0m3700
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1298
Liquid`Hasu1114
Grubby1038
MindelVK18
Other Games
singsing1792
FrodaN1515
B2W.Neo1058
byalli985
Beastyqt711
Mlord493
ArmadaUGS190
Hui .177
KnowMe137
QueenE91
Mew2King56
CosmosSc2 27
Chillindude24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick927
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 16
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 59
• niya90s2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4115
League of Legends
• Nemesis2947
Other Games
• WagamamaTV223
• Shiphtur218
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 40m
Replay Cast
6h 40m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 40m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
18h 40m
Monday Night Weeklies
23h 40m
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 18h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.