• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:34
CEST 09:34
KST 16:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8695 users

[LCS] Battle of the Atlantic, Part II - Page 79

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 194 Next
LaNague
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany9118 Posts
December 21 2013 01:49 GMT
#1561
you dont have a munich team and a berlin team and a new york team, so we have to work with NA vs EU, i dont think there is anything racist involved.


There are people cheering for regional teams all the time that are in like the 3rd league down and wont win anything.
Thats not being a "faggot", thats just being a fan of a team.
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-21 02:22:20
December 21 2013 02:12 GMT
#1562
On December 21 2013 10:41 GozoShioda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2013 10:10 Dan HH wrote:
I don't see why you guys bring nationalism into it in the first place, I understand it for things like WCG or if there were any real national teams but given how international most teams are it's pretty dumb in regular tournaments. There are plenty of other storylines around.


Yea.

Why does it even matter if EU>NA or NA>EU? At the end of the day they are both trash to Korea or China. I just wish people admitted that the money is in streaming and marketing in these countries. There is like very minute competition lol. It's not about winning it's about entertaining and there is nothing wrong with that. What I feel is wrong is all these faggots trying to convince themselves that these teams actually deserve to be called pro gamers.

Quantic was beaten by NA amateurs.

Clearly this means KR<NA(...<EU)!

fk S3 worlds results, this here's the real deal.

Also, calm your attacks.

On December 21 2013 10:49 LaNague wrote:
There are people cheering for regional teams all the time that are in like the 3rd league down and wont win anything.
Thats not being a "faggot", thats just being a fan of a team.

Yep. Why else are there still Dig fans around. It hurts.
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
Tula
Profile Joined December 2010
Austria1544 Posts
December 21 2013 02:22 GMT
#1563
On December 21 2013 11:12 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2013 10:41 GozoShioda wrote:
On December 21 2013 10:10 Dan HH wrote:
I don't see why you guys bring nationalism into it in the first place, I understand it for things like WCG or if there were any real national teams but given how international most teams are it's pretty dumb in regular tournaments. There are plenty of other storylines around.


Yea.

Why does it even matter if EU>NA or NA>EU? At the end of the day they are both trash to Korea or China. I just wish people admitted that the money is in streaming and marketing in these countries. There is like very minute competition lol. It's not about winning it's about entertaining and there is nothing wrong with that. What I feel is wrong is all these faggots trying to convince themselves that these teams actually deserve to be called pro gamers.

Quantic was beaten by NA amateurs.

Clearly this means KR<NA(...<EU)!

fk S3 worlds results, this here's the real deal.

Show nested quote +
On December 21 2013 10:49 LaNague wrote:
There are people cheering for regional teams all the time that are in like the 3rd league down and wont win anything.
Thats not being a "faggot", thats just being a fan of a team.

Yep. Why else are there still Dig fans around. It hurts.

Because if you are a true fan you follow your team until they disband :p

My football club (the one where I played when I was a kid) is basically shit and has been shit for at least 10 years, but I'll still loyally cheer for them when they are playing an important game.

Esports isn't quite there yet, but many people are already quite invested into "their" teams, personally I think that is a good thing. Now if only our so called teams focused on playing their best instead of maximising their revenue by streaming/doing sponsor stuff it would be easier to support them
iKill[ShocK]
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Vietnam3530 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-21 02:53:23
December 21 2013 02:48 GMT
#1564
AYYEEEE i got today's matches correct!

ATN>CLG
EG>DTG


EDIT: JUST WATCHED the smack talk, jeez arthelon/brokenshard what happened yo.
<3 Kim Taeyeon
schmutttt
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia3856 Posts
December 21 2013 04:34 GMT
#1565
So tempted to just follow EG now, sick of CLG talking themselves up then failing time after time. Also nien still being on the roster is a joke. I followed EG in SC2 anyway so shouldn't be too hard to transition.
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
December 21 2013 04:39 GMT
#1566
On December 21 2013 13:34 schmutttt wrote:
So tempted to just follow EG now, sick of CLG talking themselves up then failing time after time. Also nien still being on the roster is a joke. I followed EG in SC2 anyway so shouldn't be too hard to transition.

I'll probably decide by the time S4 starts if I want to stick with CLG this season. Pretty irritating as a fan to hear all this talk about "potential", from fans and antifans.
The rate in which they learn from past mistakes is just abysmal. But I'll keep hoping for the time being.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Crusnik
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5378 Posts
December 21 2013 04:46 GMT
#1567
Just finished watching the series VoDs for EG games, really happy to see them win this series. Was very impressed by how quickly they adapted to each other, trusted each other, and the teamwork (that baron steal by Krepobelter, omg)

Also, classy acts, completely classy, gonna have to root for EG/TSM/(LMQ TC) now
Steam: rook492
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-21 05:16:20
December 21 2013 04:57 GMT
#1568
On December 21 2013 13:39 NeoIllusions wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2013 13:34 schmutttt wrote:
So tempted to just follow EG now, sick of CLG talking themselves up then failing time after time. Also nien still being on the roster is a joke. I followed EG in SC2 anyway so shouldn't be too hard to transition.

I'll probably decide by the time S4 starts if I want to stick with CLG this season. Pretty irritating as a fan to hear all this talk about "potential", from fans and antifans.
The rate in which they learn from past mistakes is just abysmal. But I'll keep hoping for the time being.

If/when you switch, I'll probably switch from being a Dig fan.

I've followed them since RS days, but dang-nabit the paaaaain.
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
December 21 2013 06:21 GMT
#1569
I was pretty impressed with Innox. Throwpelter is pretty good, as expected.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
haroz
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Australia707 Posts
December 21 2013 06:47 GMT
#1570
Why is it so painful to be a CLG fan... whyyyyyy

EG on the other hand... HAVE THEY FINALLY DEFEATED THE EG CURSE?
LOST MY PASSION
schmutttt
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia3856 Posts
December 21 2013 07:24 GMT
#1571
On December 21 2013 13:57 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2013 13:39 NeoIllusions wrote:
On December 21 2013 13:34 schmutttt wrote:
So tempted to just follow EG now, sick of CLG talking themselves up then failing time after time. Also nien still being on the roster is a joke. I followed EG in SC2 anyway so shouldn't be too hard to transition.

I'll probably decide by the time S4 starts if I want to stick with CLG this season. Pretty irritating as a fan to hear all this talk about "potential", from fans and antifans.
The rate in which they learn from past mistakes is just abysmal. But I'll keep hoping for the time being.

If/when you switch, I'll probably switch from being a Dig fan.

I've followed them since RS days, but dang-nabit the paaaaain.


Dig are the opposite of CLG. CLG make too many changes, dig don't make enough. Both are my favourites for relegation at this stage tbh (Along with curse assuming they qualify, oh how the mighty have fallen).

It is just so frustrating because at least Dig don't talk themselves up 24/7. CLG have shown 0 improvement since S3 thus far (I don't care if they beat fnatic in one game, they were the first team to beat C9 remember). Link and dexter are the only players I rate on CLG, aphrolift is super overrated (Double hasn't been a top 2 adc in NA since all stars) and nien (Feel bad for saying this) is flat out bad and zero improvement since spring split.
gtrsrs
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9109 Posts
December 21 2013 08:03 GMT
#1572
thanks for the support guys
i'm still here
still reading every word you say :^)
i play ... hearthstone =\^.^/= Winterfox
zer0das
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States8519 Posts
December 21 2013 08:47 GMT
#1573
When EG ditches you the first chance they get, I will laugh.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
December 21 2013 08:47 GMT
#1574
On December 21 2013 17:03 gtrsrs wrote:
thanks for the support guys
i'm still here
still reading every word you say :^)

How worried were you guys going into that relegation?
liftlift > tsm
UmberBane
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany5450 Posts
December 21 2013 08:58 GMT
#1575
On December 21 2013 08:59 Slusher wrote:
I don't hate EG for buying a slot, but I'm pretty annoyed it will mean no Roberto in the LCS yet again


It's just stupid that some team, like XDG, doesn't just pick him up. I see zero advantages in not doing that. Both skill and branding wise Robert should be superior and I don't think their team synergy would take such a big hit if they replaced him?
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
December 21 2013 08:59 GMT
#1576
--- Nuked ---
UmberBane
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany5450 Posts
December 21 2013 09:05 GMT
#1577
On December 21 2013 13:39 NeoIllusions wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2013 13:34 schmutttt wrote:
So tempted to just follow EG now, sick of CLG talking themselves up then failing time after time. Also nien still being on the roster is a joke. I followed EG in SC2 anyway so shouldn't be too hard to transition.

I'll probably decide by the time S4 starts if I want to stick with CLG this season. Pretty irritating as a fan to hear all this talk about "potential", from fans and antifans.
The rate in which they learn from past mistakes is just abysmal. But I'll keep hoping for the time being.


Who are you considering? C9 seems like a solid choice, TSM probably is out of the question for you as a long time CLG fan.

I think if it wasn't for Monte I just wouldn't give too much of a damn about CLG anymore, but as long as he is their coach I think I'll stay somewhat attached, even if it's not my favourite team.
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
December 21 2013 10:27 GMT
#1578
On December 21 2013 03:08 killerdog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2013 02:42 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Like before, if anyone wants to volunteer to maintain this thread, I'd very much appreciate it! (I can update OP at the end of the day/whenever possible)


I'll do pickbans/polls,

Is there any interest at all in actual Live Reporting? (Like they do in the sc2 threads, "text-livecasting" the game for people who can't watch the stream but want to vaguely follow) or does that just not really work in LoL/noones interested?


Yes please.

Yes please.

Yes please.

YES PLEASE!

...But I might be the only one who would actually read it.

On December 21 2013 04:28 onlywonderboy wrote:
lol this ALTERNATE cheese.

Edit: ALTERNATE stacked 3 in the bottom brush and picked up first blood. Just for you Galt.


udabest <3 I don't care what asmo says about you.

but now...

On December 21 2013 08:43 Redox wrote:
Dat lantern block needed more hype.


...explain this.

On December 21 2013 13:39 NeoIllusions wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2013 13:34 schmutttt wrote:
So tempted to just follow EG now, sick of CLG talking themselves up then failing time after time. Also nien still being on the roster is a joke. I followed EG in SC2 anyway so shouldn't be too hard to transition.

I'll probably decide by the time S4 starts if I want to stick with CLG this season. Pretty irritating as a fan to hear all this talk about "potential", from fans and antifans.
The rate in which they learn from past mistakes is just abysmal. But I'll keep hoping for the time being.


I think your darkness would mesh well with TSM. We accept fans of all kinds.

ps SagaZ my new favorite TSM fan.
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
rewired
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada630 Posts
December 21 2013 10:32 GMT
#1579
On December 21 2013 11:22 Tula wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2013 11:12 Lord Tolkien wrote:
On December 21 2013 10:41 GozoShioda wrote:
On December 21 2013 10:10 Dan HH wrote:
I don't see why you guys bring nationalism into it in the first place, I understand it for things like WCG or if there were any real national teams but given how international most teams are it's pretty dumb in regular tournaments. There are plenty of other storylines around.


Yea.

Why does it even matter if EU>NA or NA>EU? At the end of the day they are both trash to Korea or China. I just wish people admitted that the money is in streaming and marketing in these countries. There is like very minute competition lol. It's not about winning it's about entertaining and there is nothing wrong with that. What I feel is wrong is all these faggots trying to convince themselves that these teams actually deserve to be called pro gamers.

Quantic was beaten by NA amateurs.

Clearly this means KR<NA(...<EU)!

fk S3 worlds results, this here's the real deal.

On December 21 2013 10:49 LaNague wrote:
There are people cheering for regional teams all the time that are in like the 3rd league down and wont win anything.
Thats not being a "faggot", thats just being a fan of a team.

Yep. Why else are there still Dig fans around. It hurts.

Because if you are a true fan you follow your team until they disband :p

My football club (the one where I played when I was a kid) is basically shit and has been shit for at least 10 years, but I'll still loyally cheer for them when they are playing an important game.

Esports isn't quite there yet, but many people are already quite invested into "their" teams, personally I think that is a good thing. Now if only our so called teams focused on playing their best instead of maximising their revenue by streaming/doing sponsor stuff it would be easier to support them


Follow your team forever regardless of results. KT Rolster forever, even if they pretty meh at SC2 they solid in LoL
The road isn't always straight.
Lylat
Profile Joined August 2009
France8575 Posts
December 21 2013 11:41 GMT
#1580
On December 21 2013 19:27 JonGalt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2013 08:43 Redox wrote:
Dat lantern block needed more hype.


...explain this.


On December 21 2013 08:46 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2013 08:43 Redox wrote:
Dat lantern block needed more hype.

I got your back
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 194 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4550
Shuttle 1806
Leta 1691
BeSt 397
Soulkey 191
Soma 147
sorry 55
ZergMaN 31
Shine 23
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm156
League of Legends
JimRising 579
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King46
Other Games
summit1g7851
WinterStarcraft672
Sick193
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV226
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2272
League of Legends
• Rush1361
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 26m
Patches Events
7h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 26m
OSC
15h 26m
OSC
1d 4h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.