• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:43
CEST 20:43
KST 03:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9633 users

[EU LCS] Summer Week 3 - Page 33

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 46 Next All
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
June 30 2013 18:13 GMT
#641
On July 01 2013 03:09 Argoth. wrote:
Extinct is crushing his lane hard. That zac can't do shit.

Bottom dominated just as hard by Freeze. The new players on NiP are doing work.
Off-season = best season
Nitan
Profile Joined September 2008
United States3401 Posts
June 30 2013 18:13 GMT
#642
On July 01 2013 03:09 Argoth. wrote:
Extinct is crushing his lane hard. That zac can't do shit.


Diamond was kind enough to donate his double buffs early on so it's to be expected.
Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself. I am large, I contain multitudes.
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
June 30 2013 18:16 GMT
#643
Kennen vs melee tends to be a bloodbath
mitschi
Profile Joined June 2011
86 Posts
June 30 2013 18:17 GMT
#644
Freeze and extinct really impressive!
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
June 30 2013 18:17 GMT
#645
On July 01 2013 02:49 NeoIllusions wrote:
Uh, just curious, how many of you on TL actually read the recaps on lolesports.com? Honestly plz. ty.

I do if I get pointed out to them (since I don't browse lolesports.com in general). I just look at them real fast tho, I pay more attention to the analysis articles than the recaps.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Dan HH
Profile Joined July 2012
Romania9246 Posts
June 30 2013 18:18 GMT
#646
They should have just let Deficio die, that was bad
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
June 30 2013 18:18 GMT
#647
Hammer time pewpew
WriterXiao8~~
fantasticoranges
Profile Joined July 2011
1327 Posts
June 30 2013 18:18 GMT
#648
Kennen with an early kill and double buff vs a melee champ, and tear first on ashe vs a varus.

There's no way in hell gambit wouldn't lose lane.


But they'll make up for it[:
Nitan
Profile Joined September 2008
United States3401 Posts
June 30 2013 18:18 GMT
#649
Man, Alex carrying hard. Well done.
Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself. I am large, I contain multitudes.
-Zoda-
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
France3578 Posts
June 30 2013 18:21 GMT
#650
This tear build on ashe is terrible. He's 50 cs behind, he's not even spamming arrows to charge it and he has barely no skill that works with muramana...
♪ 最初はi つなぐdo それ つまりlife 常に移動 ♪ - IGN: Uhryks
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-30 18:24:12
June 30 2013 18:22 GMT
#651
So explain this ashe build to me? I don't get it.

She doesn't even have any singletarget spells. Even on Elise I could understand it, she has synergy...


"very, very big creep wave" -> camera zooms there and it's 6 minions
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
JALbert
Profile Joined March 2011
United States484 Posts
June 30 2013 18:24 GMT
#652
On July 01 2013 03:22 Shikyo wrote:
So explain this ashe build to me? I don't get it.

She doesn't even have any singletarget spells. Even on Elise I could understand it, she has synergy...

I believe her Q stacks it, and it lets her spam volley a lot.
Stealing Nashor Podcast - http://stealingnashor.libsyn.com | Stupid build enthusiast
Nitan
Profile Joined September 2008
United States3401 Posts
June 30 2013 18:24 GMT
#653
On July 01 2013 03:22 Shikyo wrote:
So explain this ashe build to me? I don't get it.

She doesn't even have any singletarget spells. Even on Elise I could understand it, she has synergy...


Muramana is quite powerful. Q allows for "quick" tear charging. You can spam your Volley freely without worrying about mana.

It worked pretty well in some of Gambit's games and not so well in other ones.
Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself. I am large, I contain multitudes.
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
June 30 2013 18:25 GMT
#654
On July 01 2013 03:22 Shikyo wrote:
So explain this ashe build to me? I don't get it.

She doesn't even have any singletarget spells. Even on Elise I could understand it, she has synergy...


"very, very big creep wave" -> camera zooms there and it's 6 minions


It just seems like it's Genjas new thing. Tear on Ashe tear on Varus etc.
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
June 30 2013 18:26 GMT
#655
On July 01 2013 03:24 Nitan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 03:22 Shikyo wrote:
So explain this ashe build to me? I don't get it.

She doesn't even have any singletarget spells. Even on Elise I could understand it, she has synergy...


Muramana is quite powerful. Q allows for "quick" tear charging. You can spam your Volley freely without worrying about mana.

It worked pretty well in some of Gambit's games and not so well in other ones.

I get that you can stack it fast but again, she has no singletarget spells so I really don't see the point. I'd rather go for like, Spirit of the Elder Lizard. At least you get the benefit earlier and actually get some significant help for your volley spam
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Dan HH
Profile Joined July 2012
Romania9246 Posts
June 30 2013 18:26 GMT
#656
Genja's style is stay back spam spells and only autoattack if it's completely safe, that's why he builds Muramana of everyone
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-30 18:29:06
June 30 2013 18:27 GMT
#657
If anything, I'd stack apen with the Muramana so you can actually make use of the damage procs. As is the bonus damage barely tickles .. Over the course of a fight the bonus dmg procs only off her autos and is only like 50-100 physical dmg that cannot crit, aka BotRK level damage
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
June 30 2013 18:28 GMT
#658
Udry seems pretty useless this game.
Nitan
Profile Joined September 2008
United States3401 Posts
June 30 2013 18:31 GMT
#659
On July 01 2013 03:28 Numy wrote:
Udry seems pretty useless this game.


Diamond is performing pretty poorly. He keeps getting caught and or suiciding.
Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself. I am large, I contain multitudes.
skykh
Profile Joined September 2012
3006 Posts
June 30 2013 18:31 GMT
#660
On July 01 2013 03:31 Nitan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 03:28 Numy wrote:
Udry seems pretty useless this game.


Diamond is performing pretty poorly. He keeps getting caught and or suiciding.


inserting saint brain
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 46 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 396
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 123
BRAT_OK 90
MindelVK 27
Railgan 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2055
Bisu 993
Shuttle 146
Dewaltoss 111
Trap 29
Bale 25
scan(afreeca) 16
Dota 2
XaKoH 559
420jenkins415
Counter-Strike
fl0m4689
pashabiceps825
Fnx 635
x6flipin216
kRYSTAL_22
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3350
Liquid`Hasu551
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1730
FrodaN885
B2W.Neo337
Livibee175
C9.Mang0154
TKL 92
QueenE81
RotterdaM56
Mew2King34
JuggernautJason13
ToD4
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV242
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• Adnapsc2 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2638
• TFBlade787
Other Games
• Shiphtur1011
• imaqtpie721
• WagamamaTV352
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 18m
Patches Events
21h 18m
The PondCast
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.