• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:41
CEST 21:41
KST 04:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8470 users

[EU LCS] Summer Week 3 - Page 32

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 46 Next All
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
June 30 2013 17:51 GMT
#621
On July 01 2013 02:49 NeoIllusions wrote:


/subtle brag
huehue

Uh, just curious, how many of you on TL actually read the recaps on lolesports.com? Honestly plz. ty.

Whenever it's posted in GD, I read it. So mostly its the articles you've written.
liftlift > tsm
Lysanias
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands8351 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-30 17:56:15
June 30 2013 17:52 GMT
#622
On July 01 2013 02:49 NeoIllusions wrote:
https://twitter.com/RiotDeman/status/351294620539437057

/subtle brag
huehue

Uh, just curious, how many of you on TL actually read the recaps on lolesports.com? Honestly plz. ty.


Nice one ! Grats on that.

To now be an ass, where is our EU one !

And ... i do not read them i have trouble following NA scene. I follow some curse games only.
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
June 30 2013 17:55 GMT
#623
On July 01 2013 02:52 Lysanias wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 02:49 NeoIllusions wrote:
https://twitter.com/RiotDeman/status/351294620539437057

/subtle brag
huehue

Uh, just curious, how many of you on TL actually read the recaps on lolesports.com? Honestly plz. ty.


Nice one ! Grats on that.

To now be an ass, where is our EU one !

Timezones don't work out for me too well. :<
I have ideas to conduct interviews on TL in the coming weeks. I won't forget about EU there. :3
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Dan HH
Profile Joined July 2012
Romania9246 Posts
June 30 2013 17:55 GMT
#624
I don't read them. From the games I don't catch live if there was a match I was particularly interested in I check the VoD, otherwise just the results.
skykh
Profile Joined September 2012
3006 Posts
June 30 2013 17:56 GMT
#625
dorans on jungler udyr lol.
fantasticoranges
Profile Joined July 2011
1327 Posts
June 30 2013 17:57 GMT
#626
I generally only use the site to find out when the next game is because it handles all time zone issues for me.
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
June 30 2013 17:57 GMT
#627
Diamond goes Tigerdyr?
I know what stance I'm going when Spirit Guard Udyr comes out.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Nitan
Profile Joined September 2008
United States3401 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-30 18:03:52
June 30 2013 17:59 GMT
#628
Diamond is playing less than stellar.

Not sure about the tear at this game.
Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself. I am large, I contain multitudes.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
June 30 2013 18:01 GMT
#629
On July 01 2013 02:57 NeoIllusions wrote:
Diamond goes Tigerdyr?
I know what stance I'm going when Spirit Guard Udyr comes out.

I'm more interested in dblade in jungle; it's been a while since i've seen it.
liftlift > tsm
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
June 30 2013 18:03 GMT
#630
Diamondprox starts Dbade on junglers with fair sustain from what I seen in 3.8. Elise is another dorans blade start for him.
Argoth.
Profile Joined December 2004
Germany1961 Posts
June 30 2013 18:03 GMT
#631
I still think that udyr is useless in most situations.
Dan HH
Profile Joined July 2012
Romania9246 Posts
June 30 2013 18:05 GMT
#632
They had fewer delays and technical issues in Moscow than in the regular studio..
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
June 30 2013 18:05 GMT
#633
On July 01 2013 03:03 Argoth. wrote:
I still think that udyr is useless in most situations.

I think he's only 5th pick viable imo; otherwise he's too easily countered.
liftlift > tsm
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-30 18:07:02
June 30 2013 18:06 GMT
#634
Cool Extinkt uses the same mouse as I do. Logitech G400, cheap as fuck and good.
No need for fancy stuff.
Off-season = best season
Argoth.
Profile Joined December 2004
Germany1961 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-30 18:08:11
June 30 2013 18:06 GMT
#635
So many tears in this match
And the only thing that keeps gambit even in gold is that dragon. Thx to udyr
JALbert
Profile Joined March 2011
United States484 Posts
June 30 2013 18:07 GMT
#636
On July 01 2013 02:49 NeoIllusions wrote:
https://twitter.com/RiotDeman/status/351294620539437057

/subtle brag
huehue

Uh, just curious, how many of you on TL actually read the recaps on lolesports.com? Honestly plz. ty.


I use them for reference on games I've missed, and occasionally i'll compare notes if I'm going back to an earlier game on VoD.
Stealing Nashor Podcast - http://stealingnashor.libsyn.com | Stupid build enthusiast
Lylat
Profile Joined August 2009
France8575 Posts
June 30 2013 18:08 GMT
#637
Not a really good start for GG :/
Nitan
Profile Joined September 2008
United States3401 Posts
June 30 2013 18:09 GMT
#638
On July 01 2013 03:08 Lylat wrote:
Not a really good start for GG :/


No but at least Alex is still performing.
Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself. I am large, I contain multitudes.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
June 30 2013 18:09 GMT
#639
On July 01 2013 03:08 Lylat wrote:
Not a really good start for GG :/

What else is new? GG not exactly the strongest lane dominant team.
liftlift > tsm
Argoth.
Profile Joined December 2004
Germany1961 Posts
June 30 2013 18:09 GMT
#640
Extinct is crushing his lane hard. That zac can't do shit.
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 46 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 511
ProTech135
BRAT_OK 74
Railgan 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1679
Shuttle 673
Dewaltoss 121
Trap 30
Bale 17
scan(afreeca) 16
Dota 2
XaKoH 570
420jenkins480
Counter-Strike
fl0m4174
Fnx 648
kRYSTAL_15
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4048
Liquid`Hasu549
Other Games
summit1g3804
Liquid`RaSZi1944
FrodaN995
B2W.Neo454
ToD159
C9.Mang0143
TKL 93
UpATreeSC84
RotterdaM73
QueenE66
Mew2King35
JuggernautJason14
PPMD12
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV231
BasetradeTV220
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 40
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2169
League of Legends
• TFBlade835
Other Games
• Shiphtur1321
• imaqtpie799
• WagamamaTV314
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 19m
Patches Events
20h 19m
The PondCast
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.