On April 27 2013 04:22 Lylat wrote:
They're lucky aAa is disqualified ><
They're lucky aAa is disqualified ><
From a schedule perspective, yes.
Still very sad. I don't think much of aAa as a whole, tbh. But ShLaYa is solid. I feel for him.
| Forum Index > LoL Tournaments |
|
NeoIllusions
United States37500 Posts
On April 27 2013 04:22 Lylat wrote: They're lucky aAa is disqualified >< From a schedule perspective, yes. Still very sad. I don't think much of aAa as a whole, tbh. But ShLaYa is solid. I feel for him. | ||
|
StarStruck
25339 Posts
On April 27 2013 04:22 NeoIllusions wrote: Show nested quote + On April 27 2013 04:19 Numy wrote: On April 27 2013 04:18 NeoIllusions wrote: On April 27 2013 04:12 Alaric wrote: So... do they postpone or do they delay NA play-offs if the server hasn't stabilised by 0 AM CET? In the case that EU LCS ever goes into overtime, it will push NA LCS down as well. Riot will not air EU LCS and NA LCS at the same time. Neo, do you perhaps know the exact reasoning for not having a server there like NA LCS. There's a lot of assumptions flying around so would be nice to get it cleared up. I can't say why. Just that Riot knows this is a problem and they will get an offline client to EU LCS soon (tm). *Shakes fist* They better. | ||
|
Redox
Germany24794 Posts
Maybe he was referring to solo q only? | ||
|
Seuss
United States10536 Posts
| ||
|
pokerface
507 Posts
| ||
|
NeoIllusions
United States37500 Posts
On April 27 2013 04:27 StarStruck wrote: Show nested quote + On April 27 2013 04:22 NeoIllusions wrote: On April 27 2013 04:19 Numy wrote: On April 27 2013 04:18 NeoIllusions wrote: On April 27 2013 04:12 Alaric wrote: So... do they postpone or do they delay NA play-offs if the server hasn't stabilised by 0 AM CET? In the case that EU LCS ever goes into overtime, it will push NA LCS down as well. Riot will not air EU LCS and NA LCS at the same time. Neo, do you perhaps know the exact reasoning for not having a server there like NA LCS. There's a lot of assumptions flying around so would be nice to get it cleared up. I can't say why. Just that Riot knows this is a problem and they will get an offline client to EU LCS soon (tm). *Shakes fist* They better. wot, another 17K post TL user, where you come from?! :D They will, they'd be shooting themselves in the foot if they didn't. Frankly, I don't understand the oversight of not having it in EU yet but I digress. | ||
|
AsnSensation
Germany24009 Posts
On April 27 2013 04:30 pokerface wrote: god i sooo want the cw's to win now after krepo's stunt what stunt do you mean | ||
|
StarStruck
25339 Posts
On April 27 2013 04:30 NeoIllusions wrote: Show nested quote + On April 27 2013 04:27 StarStruck wrote: On April 27 2013 04:22 NeoIllusions wrote: On April 27 2013 04:19 Numy wrote: On April 27 2013 04:18 NeoIllusions wrote: On April 27 2013 04:12 Alaric wrote: So... do they postpone or do they delay NA play-offs if the server hasn't stabilised by 0 AM CET? In the case that EU LCS ever goes into overtime, it will push NA LCS down as well. Riot will not air EU LCS and NA LCS at the same time. Neo, do you perhaps know the exact reasoning for not having a server there like NA LCS. There's a lot of assumptions flying around so would be nice to get it cleared up. I can't say why. Just that Riot knows this is a problem and they will get an offline client to EU LCS soon (tm). *Shakes fist* They better. wot, another 17K post TL user, where you come from?! :D They will, they'd be shooting themselves in the foot if they didn't. Frankly, I don't understand the oversight of not having it in EU yet but I digress. I've been lurking the LCS for quite some time. I make a few posts in the LoL section here and there. | ||
|
pokerface
507 Posts
| ||
|
AsnSensation
Germany24009 Posts
On April 27 2013 04:35 pokerface wrote: i donno he was a little too harsh for my taste,pointing out Deficio has changed his summoners. oh I tuned in when game was restarted so I missed that, wickd crying abit on twitter, too, but I think cw had the momentum after the fb on leona and the first dc right after that ... | ||
|
Numy
South Africa35471 Posts
At least it won't be as bad as vs WE where they completed negated all the prep WE had put in to beat them. Can't believe I'm still bitter about that lol | ||
|
thenexusp
United States3721 Posts
On April 27 2013 04:29 Redox wrote: So Deman just said the blue side advantage is a myth. Huh. Maybe he was referring to solo q only? Well, if you only look at the stats from the EU LCS, blue and purple side are pretty even. 61/112 wins by blue is 54%. Things get a lot more skewed if you add in the NA LCS though. | ||
|
Seuss
United States10536 Posts
On April 27 2013 04:35 pokerface wrote: i donno he was a little too harsh for my taste,pointing out Deficio has changed his summoners. If someone knocks over a chess board and one of the players points out a misplaced piece that isn't a "stunt". | ||
|
Alaric
France45622 Posts
| ||
|
Djin)ftw(
Germany3357 Posts
| ||
|
TitusVI
Germany8319 Posts
| ||
|
Beyonder
Netherlands15103 Posts
hmm | ||
|
Redox
Germany24794 Posts
On April 27 2013 04:37 thenexusp wrote: Show nested quote + On April 27 2013 04:29 Redox wrote: So Deman just said the blue side advantage is a myth. Huh. Maybe he was referring to solo q only? Well, if you only look at the stats from the EU LCS, blue and purple side are pretty even. 61/112 wins by blue is 54%. Things get a lot more skewed if you add in the NA LCS though. Thats much better than I thought. | ||
|
thenexusp
United States3721 Posts
On April 27 2013 04:38 Alaric wrote: 54% is actually a lot, though, 54-46 is 17% more wins for blue side. That's a terrible way to phrase it. +4% isn't even high enough to be able to conclude that the sides are imbalanced, given the sample size. (showing my work: 0.5*0.5/sqrt(112)*1.96=0.0463>0.04) Yes, I am aware that the NA LCS numbers clearly show a blue side imbalance. | ||
|
caelym
United States6430 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 TKL StarCraft: Brood WarRotterdaM ByuN IndyStarCraft MaxPax UpATreeSC MindelVK RuFF_SC2 BRAT_OK ZombieGrub0 Calm Dota 2Shuttle Mini EffOrt Rush Dewaltoss Mind Shinee 910 Zeus [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations |
|
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|