• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:58
CEST 04:58
KST 11:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)25Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7732 users

[NA LCS] Super Week 10 - Page 6

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 83 Next
DragoonTT
Profile Joined April 2012
3398 Posts
April 17 2013 21:03 GMT
#101
Damn KiwiKid, running in there when scarra is at 1/5 health
Caphe
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Vietnam10817 Posts
April 17 2013 21:03 GMT
#102
MVP of this game is 100% M Eye A. Awesome Thresh play!!
Terran
DODswe4
Profile Joined July 2011
Sweden2157 Posts
April 17 2013 21:03 GMT
#103
Complexity won, not a good start of the week for dignitas
Amethyst21
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada7032 Posts
April 17 2013 21:04 GMT
#104
Don't think CoL can get out of the bottom 2...but I think they'll be fine in the promotion matches - I can't see them losing a series to a non LCS team - they're too strong.
/On the C9 Hype Train/@DatFirefly
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
April 17 2013 21:05 GMT
#105
I wish Scarra wouldn't be so hasty with his Wild Cards. The one he used at the inhib was aimed diagonally so it couldn't clear (it didn't hit a single minion I believe), which basically said coL "you have 6 seconds to hit that tower, Dignitas has no instaclear at all" and they used it. He did it a lot during those sieges, like using WC to kill the last remaining minion of a wave while the next one is due for only 2s.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
April 17 2013 21:05 GMT
#106
On April 18 2013 06:04 Amethyst21 wrote:
Don't think CoL can get out of the bottom 2...but I think they'll be fine in the promotion matches - I can't see them losing a series to a non LCS team - they're too strong.

Yeah...they really seem like a better team with pr0lly over Chuuper.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
LaM
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States1321 Posts
April 17 2013 21:06 GMT
#107
On April 18 2013 06:04 Amethyst21 wrote:
Don't think CoL can get out of the bottom 2...but I think they'll be fine in the promotion matches - I can't see them losing a series to a non LCS team - they're too strong.


I agree. I think MRN has the greatest chance to drop out, probably to Quantic. Quantic is the only team I see beating any LCS teams to get in, just depends who they play. I actually think everybody else will stay up.
Anything is Possible
Slow Motion
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6960 Posts
April 17 2013 21:06 GMT
#108
OK now if MRN can take out TSM my Crs boys are set! You can do it MegaHero!
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
April 17 2013 21:08 GMT
#109
On April 18 2013 06:06 LaM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2013 06:04 Amethyst21 wrote:
Don't think CoL can get out of the bottom 2...but I think they'll be fine in the promotion matches - I can't see them losing a series to a non LCS team - they're too strong.


I agree. I think MRN has the greatest chance to drop out, probably to Quantic. Quantic is the only team I see beating any LCS teams to get in, just depends who they play. I actually think everybody else will stay up.

If it weren't for the multitude of reasons they can't qualify, I could see Curse Academy beating some of the bottom four teams.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Amethyst21
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada7032 Posts
April 17 2013 21:12 GMT
#110
On April 18 2013 06:08 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2013 06:06 LaM wrote:
On April 18 2013 06:04 Amethyst21 wrote:
Don't think CoL can get out of the bottom 2...but I think they'll be fine in the promotion matches - I can't see them losing a series to a non LCS team - they're too strong.


I agree. I think MRN has the greatest chance to drop out, probably to Quantic. Quantic is the only team I see beating any LCS teams to get in, just depends who they play. I actually think everybody else will stay up.

If it weren't for the multitude of reasons they can't qualify, I could see Curse Academy beating some of the bottom four teams.


Yeah if Curse Academy would be eligible - they are such wildcards that they could win a bo3 or bo5. Any team with Pobelter has a chance to win (and lose) a series.
/On the C9 Hype Train/@DatFirefly
DragoonTT
Profile Joined April 2012
3398 Posts
April 17 2013 21:13 GMT
#111
Best thing about coL winning is Lautemortis interviews.
TheSinisterRed
Profile Joined September 2012
United States1546 Posts
April 17 2013 21:15 GMT
#112
WildTurtle has the best photo lol
Sunaj
Profile Joined November 2009
Canada2041 Posts
April 17 2013 21:15 GMT
#113
Never get tired of seeing that WildTurtle picture, lmao.
DODswe4
Profile Joined July 2011
Sweden2157 Posts
April 17 2013 21:15 GMT
#114
gogo MRN, get that sixth spot (and secure Curse in top 2)
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
April 17 2013 21:20 GMT
#115
"Team one, number 2".
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Amethyst21
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada7032 Posts
April 17 2013 21:22 GMT
#116
Twitch into Malphite and J4.....oookay
/On the C9 Hype Train/@DatFirefly
XaCez
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden6991 Posts
April 17 2013 21:23 GMT
#117
LCS North America Week #10
Team MRN
vs
TSM Snapdragon

Bans
Thresh
Riven
Shen
Evelynn
Karthus
Twisted Fate

Picks
Malphite
Sona
Nasus
Jarvan IV
Miss Fortune
Renekton
Twitch
Katarina
Lulu
Diana
People get too easily offended by people getting too easily offended by the word rape.
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
April 17 2013 21:23 GMT
#118
lol i want MRN to win so bad, those tsm picks into malph and Jarvan omfg

MF on Nien seems like such a waste but as Chaox says
Shan Huang ‏@ChaoxLoL 53m
I'm pretty happy whenever MF is picked

MF snowball Meta op since January 2012
drej94
Profile Blog Joined September 2012
United States21 Posts
April 17 2013 21:24 GMT
#119
Let's Go Ecco! Go Mrn! I Believe!
Chrispy
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada5878 Posts
April 17 2013 21:26 GMT
#120
I know it's been said a billion times but man Regi's facial features are so strange.

Also gogo megahero !
Retvrn to Forvms
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 83 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 202
Nina 127
SpeCial 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15411
Rain 2122
Dewaltoss 51
Bale 36
NaDa 31
Noble 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
Counter-Strike
taco 631
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1598
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1353
WinterStarcraft589
Other Games
summit1g8971
Doublelift3077
JimRising 639
PiGStarcraft362
ArmadaUGS238
C9.Mang0203
Maynarde148
ViBE108
ZombieGrub18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick843
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• practicex 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki199
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo762
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 2m
OSC
10h 2m
Stellar Fest
10h 2m
OSC
21h 2m
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.