• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:08
CEST 12:08
KST 19:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7024 users

[PAX] PAX Prime (NA Regionals) - Page 243

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 241 242 243 244 245 302 Next
In bold, please post any uStream feedback you have. Include your country and browser
I'll be relaying intel back to Riot.

Much thanks.

- Neo, 11:37 30.08

Day 1 Data
Day 2 Data
JBright
Profile Joined September 2010
Vancouver14381 Posts
September 02 2012 16:14 GMT
#4841
Just saw CLG walk into the venue 5 min ago. I'm standing by a window close to the south lobby entrance (Chinese guy with TL hoodie). I'll stick around until 10:30 or so before going back to Benaroya Hall.
ModeratorThe good and the wise lead quiet lives. Neo's #1 Frenemy and nightmare.
GeorgeForeman
Profile Joined April 2005
United States1746 Posts
September 02 2012 16:18 GMT
#4842
On September 03 2012 01:14 JBright wrote:
Just saw CLG walk into the venue 5 min ago. I'm standing by a window close to the south lobby entrance (Chinese guy with TL hoodie). I'll stick around until 10:30 or so before going back to Benaroya Hall.

<3 the TL hoodie. Best hoodie I've ever owned.
like a school bus through a bunch of kids
WhiteDog
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France8650 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-02 16:21:46
September 02 2012 16:21 GMT
#4843
On September 03 2012 01:14 JBright wrote:
Just saw CLG walk into the venue 5 min ago. I'm standing by a window close to the south lobby entrance (Chinese guy with TL hoodie). I'll stick around until 10:30 or so before going back to Benaroya Hall.

You bring a TL hoodie at a LOL event, you're like the most stylish guy ever
"every time WhiteDog overuses the word "seriously" in a comment I can make an observation on his fragile emotional state." MoltkeWarding
JBright
Profile Joined September 2010
Vancouver14381 Posts
September 02 2012 16:25 GMT
#4844
On September 03 2012 01:21 WhiteDog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2012 01:14 JBright wrote:
Just saw CLG walk into the venue 5 min ago. I'm standing by a window close to the south lobby entrance (Chinese guy with TL hoodie). I'll stick around until 10:30 or so before going back to Benaroya Hall.

You bring a TL hoodie at a LOL event, you're like the most stylish guy ever


Well, I can't see the games since I don't have a PAX pass. Just wanted to say hi to some TLers before the games start. I wonder how many ppl read TL before going in.
ModeratorThe good and the wise lead quiet lives. Neo's #1 Frenemy and nightmare.
AUGcodon
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada536 Posts
September 02 2012 16:26 GMT
#4845
I think most of the pressure is still on CLG and Curse is to make it to the season 2 finals. There are 8 spots for the championship series that are available per continent. 3 are locked up which leaves 5. lets face it, Curse or CLG NA should have no trouble claiming one of the remaining 5 spots when you consider the rest of their competition.
2809-8732-2116/ Fighting/ Mienfoo, Tyrogue, Sawk
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
September 02 2012 16:28 GMT
#4846
Vod playback causes Flash to crash during the longer ones(i.e. The Full TSM/CRS match and Dig/CLG game2.) the shorter ones are fine. Might just be a Flash issue. USA Firefox.
Chiharu Harukaze
Profile Joined September 2011
12112 Posts
September 02 2012 16:29 GMT
#4847
On September 03 2012 01:25 JBright wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2012 01:21 WhiteDog wrote:
On September 03 2012 01:14 JBright wrote:
Just saw CLG walk into the venue 5 min ago. I'm standing by a window close to the south lobby entrance (Chinese guy with TL hoodie). I'll stick around until 10:30 or so before going back to Benaroya Hall.

You bring a TL hoodie at a LOL event, you're like the most stylish guy ever


Well, I can't see the games since I don't have a PAX pass. Just wanted to say hi to some TLers before the games start. I wonder how many ppl read TL before going in.

I think someone earlier mentioned that you could still see the games without a pass but just no access the rest of PAX? Not sure.
It's like, "Is the Federation's Mobile Suit some kind of monster?"
IceSin
Profile Joined March 2012
Canada81 Posts
September 02 2012 16:32 GMT
#4848
Curse playing solo queue right now..
JBright
Profile Joined September 2010
Vancouver14381 Posts
September 02 2012 16:33 GMT
#4849
On September 03 2012 01:29 Chiharu Harukaze wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2012 01:25 JBright wrote:
On September 03 2012 01:21 WhiteDog wrote:
On September 03 2012 01:14 JBright wrote:
Just saw CLG walk into the venue 5 min ago. I'm standing by a window close to the south lobby entrance (Chinese guy with TL hoodie). I'll stick around until 10:30 or so before going back to Benaroya Hall.

You bring a TL hoodie at a LOL event, you're like the most stylish guy ever


Well, I can't see the games since I don't have a PAX pass. Just wanted to say hi to some TLers before the games start. I wonder how many ppl read TL before going in.

I think someone earlier mentioned that you could still see the games without a pass but just no access the rest of PAX? Not sure.


They had a free ticket for Thursday before PAX really got going. Don't think they want more ppl cramming in with PAX in full swing.
ModeratorThe good and the wise lead quiet lives. Neo's #1 Frenemy and nightmare.
Chiharu Harukaze
Profile Joined September 2011
12112 Posts
September 02 2012 16:35 GMT
#4850
On September 03 2012 01:33 JBright wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2012 01:29 Chiharu Harukaze wrote:
On September 03 2012 01:25 JBright wrote:
On September 03 2012 01:21 WhiteDog wrote:
On September 03 2012 01:14 JBright wrote:
Just saw CLG walk into the venue 5 min ago. I'm standing by a window close to the south lobby entrance (Chinese guy with TL hoodie). I'll stick around until 10:30 or so before going back to Benaroya Hall.

You bring a TL hoodie at a LOL event, you're like the most stylish guy ever


Well, I can't see the games since I don't have a PAX pass. Just wanted to say hi to some TLers before the games start. I wonder how many ppl read TL before going in.

I think someone earlier mentioned that you could still see the games without a pass but just no access the rest of PAX? Not sure.


They had a free ticket for Thursday before PAX really got going. Don't think they want more ppl cramming in with PAX in full swing.

Can't hurt to try =P
It's like, "Is the Federation's Mobile Suit some kind of monster?"
WhiteDog
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France8650 Posts
September 02 2012 16:39 GMT
#4851
On September 03 2012 01:25 JBright wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2012 01:21 WhiteDog wrote:
On September 03 2012 01:14 JBright wrote:
Just saw CLG walk into the venue 5 min ago. I'm standing by a window close to the south lobby entrance (Chinese guy with TL hoodie). I'll stick around until 10:30 or so before going back to Benaroya Hall.

You bring a TL hoodie at a LOL event, you're like the most stylish guy ever


Well, I can't see the games since I don't have a PAX pass. Just wanted to say hi to some TLers before the games start. I wonder how many ppl read TL before going in.

By the way, what is "PAX" ? Some kind of computer event ?
"every time WhiteDog overuses the word "seriously" in a comment I can make an observation on his fragile emotional state." MoltkeWarding
Chiharu Harukaze
Profile Joined September 2011
12112 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-02 16:41:12
September 02 2012 16:40 GMT
#4852
On September 03 2012 01:39 WhiteDog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2012 01:25 JBright wrote:
On September 03 2012 01:21 WhiteDog wrote:
On September 03 2012 01:14 JBright wrote:
Just saw CLG walk into the venue 5 min ago. I'm standing by a window close to the south lobby entrance (Chinese guy with TL hoodie). I'll stick around until 10:30 or so before going back to Benaroya Hall.

You bring a TL hoodie at a LOL event, you're like the most stylish guy ever


Well, I can't see the games since I don't have a PAX pass. Just wanted to say hi to some TLers before the games start. I wonder how many ppl read TL before going in.

By the way, what is "PAX" ? Some kind of computer event ?

P(enny) Ar(cade) (e)X(po)

Basically a Games Convention/Expo run by the guys at Penny Arcade
It's like, "Is the Federation's Mobile Suit some kind of monster?"
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
September 02 2012 16:43 GMT
#4853
On September 03 2012 01:25 JBright wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2012 01:21 WhiteDog wrote:
On September 03 2012 01:14 JBright wrote:
Just saw CLG walk into the venue 5 min ago. I'm standing by a window close to the south lobby entrance (Chinese guy with TL hoodie). I'll stick around until 10:30 or so before going back to Benaroya Hall.

You bring a TL hoodie at a LOL event, you're like the most stylish guy ever


Well, I can't see the games since I don't have a PAX pass. Just wanted to say hi to some TLers before the games start. I wonder how many ppl read TL before going in.


I am wearing a minecraft shirt. Maybe I will see you? Arriving in 15-20 minutes.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
JackDino
Profile Joined July 2010
Gabon6219 Posts
September 02 2012 16:54 GMT
#4854
[image loading]Cursemas can still happen for those who are rooting for curse.
This isnt Broodwar so I dont owe anyone respect for beating me. -arb
Chiharu Harukaze
Profile Joined September 2011
12112 Posts
September 02 2012 16:55 GMT
#4855
Poor Westrice. Been disowned already.
It's like, "Is the Federation's Mobile Suit some kind of monster?"
JBright
Profile Joined September 2010
Vancouver14381 Posts
September 02 2012 17:04 GMT
#4856
On September 03 2012 01:43 Sufficiency wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2012 01:25 JBright wrote:
On September 03 2012 01:21 WhiteDog wrote:
On September 03 2012 01:14 JBright wrote:
Just saw CLG walk into the venue 5 min ago. I'm standing by a window close to the south lobby entrance (Chinese guy with TL hoodie). I'll stick around until 10:30 or so before going back to Benaroya Hall.

You bring a TL hoodie at a LOL event, you're like the most stylish guy ever


Well, I can't see the games since I don't have a PAX pass. Just wanted to say hi to some TLers before the games start. I wonder how many ppl read TL before going in.


I am wearing a minecraft shirt. Maybe I will see you? Arriving in 15-20 minutes.


If you're coming up from the escalator, I should be on your right.
ModeratorThe good and the wise lead quiet lives. Neo's #1 Frenemy and nightmare.
SnK-Arcbound
Profile Joined March 2005
United States4423 Posts
September 02 2012 17:05 GMT
#4857
Maybe westrice wasn't in the... season for whatever the hell the rest of his team was doing when that picture was taken.
Louuster
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada2869 Posts
September 02 2012 17:09 GMT
#4858
I like Jackys face on that pic
Kim Taek Yong fighting~
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
September 02 2012 17:20 GMT
#4859
I don't know who to root for.... I wanted them both to advance =( Damn you Dig! I can't even dislike you ~_~
Never Knows Best.
misirlou
Profile Joined June 2010
Portugal3317 Posts
September 02 2012 17:27 GMT
#4860
yeah I think all of the top 4 team really deserved a spot cause they are really tight between them and just leave the other 4 from top 8 miles away. Im a fan from hotshot and SV, so all I wish for is a good series. Want Dig to win to avenge MLG result and dont really want TSM to win after eliminating curse!
Doesnt even matter who makes it though, they all gonna be owned by EU and KR teams :D:D
Prev 1 241 242 243 244 245 302 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings38
CranKy Ducklings SOOP25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 205
ByuN 39
SHIN 11
MindelVK 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10302
Britney 6847
Rain 3250
soO 674
Stork 440
BeSt 367
Soulkey 350
Soma 306
Rush 265
firebathero 251
[ Show more ]
Barracks 115
FanTaSy 112
Shinee 56
Mind 55
Bisu 55
Sexy 47
Killer 36
Sharp 27
HiyA 24
Shine 20
hero 19
sorry 16
Sacsri 15
Terrorterran 15
Hm[arnc] 14
yabsab 14
Last 11
zelot 11
Noble 9
scan(afreeca) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5341
League of Legends
JimRising 423
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King125
Other Games
gofns38934
singsing1332
Pyrionflax229
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 71
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV268
League of Legends
• Jankos2893
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 53m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 53m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 53m
OSC
12h 53m
OSC
1d 1h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.