• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:50
CEST 00:50
KST 07:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12246 users

[PAX] PAX Prime (NA Regionals) - Page 12

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 302 Next
In bold, please post any uStream feedback you have. Include your country and browser
I'll be relaying intel back to Riot.

Much thanks.

- Neo, 11:37 30.08

Day 1 Data
Day 2 Data
KarlKaliente
Profile Joined March 2012
United States434 Posts
August 30 2012 18:37 GMT
#221
On August 31 2012 03:36 daemir wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2012 03:34 Jaso wrote:
On August 31 2012 03:33 daemir wrote:
The sound levels on the stream are pretty damn low


Seriously? I've seen a couple people complaining about this in chat, but I have my Windows volume set to ~20% and it's perfect for me o.o


Mine's on 25%, but stream volume is maxed and it's still low. Contrast to any music, game or whatever if I turn it 100% I can't keep my headphones on.


Turn your browser to 100% then drop all your other applications to 25%?
UMS > Melee
thuracine
Profile Joined February 2012
United States582 Posts
August 30 2012 18:37 GMT
#222
On August 31 2012 03:36 Kouda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2012 03:34 Jaso wrote:
On August 31 2012 03:33 daemir wrote:
The sound levels on the stream are pretty damn low


Seriously? I've seen a couple people complaining about this in chat, but I have my Windows volume set to ~20% and it's perfect for me o.o


I'm having sound issues too, I'm usually at 12% volume with headphones on every tourny/stream/youtube. I'm at 30% for this stream.


OMG 30% time to reinstall all drivers and codecs
daemir
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland8662 Posts
August 30 2012 18:38 GMT
#223
Fucking GW2 login servers are down, Neo can you do something for that?

I kid I kid, but this game could get on going already.
seanisgrand
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States1039 Posts
August 30 2012 18:38 GMT
#224
Best stream. Select different video quality, quality doesn't change.
This is well below quality expected of a post in any forum. -Empyrean
nafta
Profile Joined August 2010
Bulgaria18893 Posts
August 30 2012 18:38 GMT
#225
On August 31 2012 03:32 QuakerOats wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2012 03:28 nafta wrote:
OMG WHY MUST EVERYTHING TURN INTO WWE XDXDXDXDXD


Is this a bad thing? I'm looking forward to the day each player has his own theme song and several-minute entrance.


That would be pretty epic but right now it's just awkward for me tbh.

Why do I never learn to come ~50 minutes after stream is supposed to start ......
Kouda
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States2205 Posts
August 30 2012 18:38 GMT
#226
On August 31 2012 03:37 thuracine wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2012 03:36 Kouda wrote:
On August 31 2012 03:34 Jaso wrote:
On August 31 2012 03:33 daemir wrote:
The sound levels on the stream are pretty damn low


Seriously? I've seen a couple people complaining about this in chat, but I have my Windows volume set to ~20% and it's perfect for me o.o


I'm having sound issues too, I'm usually at 12% volume with headphones on every tourny/stream/youtube. I'm at 30% for this stream.


OMG 30% time to reinstall all drivers and codecs


Wow. Way to be a dick.

They asked for feedback, and I just said stream volume is low in comparison.
Lmui
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada6223 Posts
August 30 2012 18:39 GMT
#227
No lag in Vancouver but volume could go up about 30% to balance it with the levels I have with most other programs.
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
August 30 2012 18:39 GMT
#228
On August 31 2012 03:38 daemir wrote:
Fucking GW2 login servers are down, Neo can you do something for that?

I kid I kid, but this game could get on going already.


I have smote down thee GW2 servers so you can focus on LoL. Get your priorities straight son.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
daemir
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland8662 Posts
August 30 2012 18:39 GMT
#229
On August 31 2012 03:37 KarlKaliente wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2012 03:36 daemir wrote:
On August 31 2012 03:34 Jaso wrote:
On August 31 2012 03:33 daemir wrote:
The sound levels on the stream are pretty damn low


Seriously? I've seen a couple people complaining about this in chat, but I have my Windows volume set to ~20% and it's perfect for me o.o


Mine's on 25%, but stream volume is maxed and it's still low. Contrast to any music, game or whatever if I turn it 100% I can't keep my headphones on.


Turn your browser to 100% then drop all your other applications to 25%?


..doesn't quite, work like that. Besides, any new application would get their sound defaulted to 100%, breaking my ears everytime. Like say, everytime a new LoL build comes out, the sound levels default.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
August 30 2012 18:39 GMT
#230
The stream doesn't even load anymore for me when I refresh the page. Is it broken?
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Celestial
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States652 Posts
August 30 2012 18:39 GMT
#231
On August 31 2012 03:35 daemir wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2012 03:35 TheKefka wrote:
Let's be honest,it's not like foreign stacraft events are any less awkward at times.


So fucking true. Except DH stockholm, holy fk dat ending


At least you get some pretty good ceremonies post game
Jaso
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2147 Posts
August 30 2012 18:39 GMT
#232
Phreak calling St.V the MVP of Crs... Not sure if I agree with that completely lol.
derp
Doctorbeat
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands13241 Posts
August 30 2012 18:39 GMT
#233
40 minutes late and they're still talking...

It's not like there are any sponsors that need ad time, Riot does the entire tourney. They could have set this up better with the schedule...
- TEAM LIQUID - doctorbeat on LoL
little fancy
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany2504 Posts
August 30 2012 18:40 GMT
#234
On August 31 2012 03:39 Alaric wrote:
The stream doesn't even load anymore for me when I refresh the page. Is it broken?


Thanks for this question. I'm watching another 3 streams so it can't be my connection. Still fade to black.
VashTS
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1675 Posts
August 30 2012 18:41 GMT
#235
The sound is waaaaaaaaaay low. USA =/
VashTS; 330; Random -- Ranked #9 Pokemon Video Game Player in the World in 2009
daemir
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland8662 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-30 18:42:35
August 30 2012 18:41 GMT
#236
Phreak needs to shave

Edit: don't bold unnecessarily. Thanks. -Neo
Full.tilt
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United Kingdom1709 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-30 18:47:00
August 30 2012 18:41 GMT
#237
LOL Rachel (or Mr Shouty) has something to do whilst the game is on then.

+ Show Spoiler +
"Get Nyjacky going"
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
August 30 2012 18:41 GMT
#238
On August 31 2012 03:39 Doctorbeat wrote:
40 minutes late and they're still talking...

It's not like there are any sponsors that need ad time, Riot does the entire tourney. They could have set this up better with the schedule...


np this is going to be 2:0 and tsm vs mme should be right on time @ 11pm then
seanisgrand
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States1039 Posts
August 30 2012 18:41 GMT
#239
How about if you state a start time for the matches, you start the stream and do your pre-game....well, before that.
This is well below quality expected of a post in any forum. -Empyrean
Jaso
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2147 Posts
August 30 2012 18:41 GMT
#240
I have sound on uStream set to 70%, Windows at 20%, literally perfect volume. Not sure where the problems are coming from o.o
derp
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 302 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O145
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11149
Artosis 512
ZZZero.O 145
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm168
League of Legends
Doublelift5466
JimRising 35
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4484
Other Games
summit1g9585
FrodaN2558
Liquid`RaSZi1946
C9.Mang0348
ToD195
Livibee193
Pyrionflax116
Maynarde76
Mew2King39
ArmadaUGS38
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1126
StarCraft 2
CranKy Ducklings6
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 138
• Sammyuel 38
• HeavenSC 34
• musti20045 27
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1544
• Shiphtur566
• Scarra507
Upcoming Events
OSC
10m
Replay Cast
10m
OSC
13h 10m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.